Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Takes A Whipping And Then A Cock

"Emily bends over for a whipping with her riding crop before again taking Adam's large penis"

24
8 Comments 8
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

In the three days that immediately followed the outdoor fuck, the relationship between Emily Bothwick-Smyth and her chauffeur, Adam Crook, was very much back to being formal. Adam was finding it difficult to reconcile the fact that he had given this woman a fucking with her bent over a tree trunk, complete with dirty talk, with the fact that she was now talking down to him but at the moment things were again very much employer/employee.

Whilst driving her, mostly in silence, he would sometimes look at her in the rear-view mirror and think how fucking gorgeous she looked despite her sixty-one years or maybe because of them and his twenty-two-year-old penis would harden in his trousers. He was longing to shag her again but had the sense to know that if he made the first move he may well be out of a job. The fact that she had indicated that he was to whip her arse with her riding crop before they next fucked was something else that he was looking forward to.

It was now the fourth day after their sexual escapade and this time when Adam looked in the rear-view mirror Emily's beautiful eyes were looking right back at him.

She sort of smirked before saying, "I imagine that you are wondering when you are going to fuck me again, Mister Crook."

This surprised Adam but he managed to stay cool enough to reply, "Yes, that had crossed my mind, Mrs Bothwick-Smyth."

"Well, I think that today might be the day," said Emily still making eye contact via the mirror.

Adam felt his cock twitch and, after a moment debating with himself the wisdom of saying it, he said, "Do I get to whip your arse too?"

There was a moment of silence and Adam thought that he might have just fucked his chances of fucking Emily again but she smiled and replied, "Oh, you remembered that, yes you will whip my arse too."

Adam was still unsure whether he had supposed to be addressing her as a lover or an employer at the moment so he thought it best to keep quiet and only speak when spoken to.

"You will take me into town and then when we get back we will go to Lilac Cottage," announced Emily indicating that their forthcoming assignation was to be in yet another property in the vast estate owned by The Bothwick-Smyth's.

Adam spent the best part of two hours waiting at the car in town whilst Emily did whatever it was that she did but once back in the car she said, "I need your huge cock but first we will collect my riding crop from the stables."

"Yes, madam," was all that Adam could think of to say in reply.

Being parked back on the estate Adam opened the passenger side rear door and watched as Emily Bothwick-Smyth marched towards the stables. She was wearing trousers that were not exceptionally tight but tight enough to suggest the contours of her large buttocks. She returned shortly with a riding crop in her hand and as Adam opened the car door for her she playfully ran the crop against his crotch.

"Lilac Cottage for some fun now and until I tell you otherwise you can call me Emily or anything else that you want to call me," she said as she felt some dampness between her legs.

Adam's reply of, "Okay bitch," caused a smile to light up Emily's very attractive face.

They drove the relatively short distance to the secluded cottage and whilst Emily waited for her chauffeur to open the car door Adam decided to test her and stood back looking at the still seated passenger and with his legs slightly apart and his crotch bulging.

Emily did not know when she had last had to open a car door herself but she again smiled and with her eyes fixed on Adam's she opened the door and got out, crop in hand.
 

She prodded Adam's bulging crotch with the crop and said, "A touch of arrogance as well as a big cock, such a fucking sexy combination," before dropping the crop to the ground and embracing the young man as they kissed as lovers do.

Hands roamed over bodies and Adam's hands were kneading Emily's arse cheeks as the kissing went on and on. Their sexually aroused bodies pushing against each other.

"Better get indoors I think," said Emily before picking up the riding crop and unlocking the cottage door.

Emily sometimes got her arse whipped by a Catherine Phillipson who was of a similar class and age to her and such a whipping was always followed by lesbian sex but she had not had a thrashing from a male for perhaps thirty years.

They found themselves in one of the bedrooms and clothing was removed in between bouts of snogging until they were both totally naked. As they were both partially clothed during their previous fuck this was the first time each had seen the other completely without clothes and they both marveled at the sight before them.

They were both very much ready to make love but the sex had to be preceded by the flogging so Emily handed the crop to her about to be punisher and put her upper body on the bed, thrusting her big arse towards Adam.

Adam had gazed at that beautiful backside a few days ago before fucking Emily from behind but now he was tasked with applying red marks to it so he raised the crop before landing across the middle of Emily's buttocks with a loud CRACK which brought an anguished "Argggh," from the woman.

Adam had no idea how many strokes he was expected to deliver but assumed that he was not to stop at one so as a red line started to appear on Emily's arse he lashed a second stroke down and that CRACK again brought a howl from the recipient.

As a second red line appeared just below the first one a third CRACK  echoed around the room and the pair of buttocks seemed to twitch as Emily groaned and sobbed. The third red mark had partially crossed the other two and Emily's backside swung slightly as she seemed to be trying to ease the pain.

Adam slashed another stroke through the air and as that hit the woman's bottom with a particularly loud CRACK she reacted quite violently as she pushed herself off the bed, put her hands to her buttocks, and yelled, "Fuck, shit, oh oh fuck," as she tried to rub the sting away.

MerilynLennon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerilynLennon

Adam did not know if that meant the beating had finished but he apparently got his answer when Emily stopped the hopping that she had been doing as she rubbed her backside and again put her upper body on the bed, arse in the air.

The mark caused by that fourth lash extended to the top of her right thigh which Adam surmised must be a particularly sensitive area.

Emily was audibly sobbing but her position indicated that she wanted and expected more so Adam delivered two in rapid succession CRACK CRACK and Emily wailed.

Adam studied the wheals on the mature arse and asked in a sympathetic voice, "Enough?"

Between sobs, Emily spluttered, "Three more, hard ones."

Adam decided that he would make them quick so CRACK CRACK CRACK the riding crop made three more stinging contacts with the bare arse and the woman on the receiving end howled loudly.

Emily remained with her upper body on the bed but her hands clutched at her beaten posterior and she was now crying. Adam let the crop fall to the floor and wondered if he should try to comfort her but equally he was fascinated by the pattern of red marks on the previously white cheeks that he and the crop had created.

Emily must have been in that position for three or four minutes before she slowly pushed herself up and turned to face Adam with her hands still on her buttocks. She managed a weak smile on her red tear-stained face as she said, "That was a good whipping, Mister Crook, now I need a good fucking."

Adam's penis had remained rigid since before the beating started so the two tugs that Emily gave to it were not really necessary.

She backed to the bed and squealed when her striped arse made contact with it but she adjusted her position so that she was knees up and legs wide apart with her cunt looking very wet and very inviting.


Adam thought that after the thrashing she had taken she deserved a memorable fuck and he was determined to give her one as he eased his cock into her. He had seemed huge, and was, when he had shafted her from behind but Emily was thinking that he seemed even bigger now as all of his sex organ entered her body.

Although the whipping had hurt her like fuck it had also turned her on, as it did when Catherine Phillipson flogged her, so she was fast heading for her first orgasm after not too many thrusts of Adam's penis.

Once she started orgasming she did not seem to stop as her young chauffeur slid in and out of her at varying speeds and she was going crazy in sexual joy as his cock worked its magic.

The stinging that she was feeling from her backside added to her pleasure as still the hunk slammed into her and she alternated between screaming and swearing in pleasure. At various times they had each had their eyes closed but at this moment they had eyes wide open and fixed on each other as Emily smiled as she sensed Adam about to come and her senses were correct as what seemed like gallons of spunk shot into her.

After slumping on her for a while, during which they kissed tenderly, Adam rolled off of her and Emily was pleased to get the opportunity to get her sore arse off the bed as she rolled onto her front.

Adam inspected and gently kissed the marks that the crop had made on Emily's behind and she found his gentle treatment both soothing and erotic. Adam found his very close-up view of this woman's arse to be a huge turn on and before long, despite no words were spoken, the two of them reached a mutual decision and Emily was on her knees as Adam put his again rock hard penis against her vagina.

This time the fucking did not last as long as before and Adam certainly did not produce as much spunk but they were both fully satisfied.

They showered and then both of them gave a further inspection to the damage on Emily's bottom, she with the help of a mirror, before she said, "You know that I am going to whip you next time don't you?"

That did not come as a particular surprise to Adam nor did the thought distress him too much although he imagined that if she wanted to, Mrs Bothwick-Smyth could deliver quite a thrashing.

"You are in charge, madam," replied Adam.

"Yes, I am, although, when you have your cock in me it is difficult to think so," said Emily thinking back over the three so far fucks that they had had.

They started to get dressed although Emily found pulling her trousers up over her whipped buttocks particularly painful.

They had both very much enjoyed their time together and both independently thought that they should extend the time but Emily put an end to their thoughts by saying, "You may go, Crook, I will see you tomorrow."

"Yes madam," said Adam who leaned towards her with a view to giving her a kiss but her glare told him that he was now back to being an employee although he was sure that there would be future times when they would again be equals.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments