Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emma and Lara’s Trek

"Two girls compete to get to the end of a trek, with a caning the prize and penalty"

13
7 Comments 7
10.1k Views 10.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Competition Entry: Winter Adventure

Emma was smiling as she stood on the side of the hill with her map in her hand as she surveyed the final few yards of her trek to the cabin. She felt warm in her winter coat, long woolly blue-green and yellow scarf, and her green woollen bobble hat. She loved the feel of the fresh air as it blew lightly into her face, but was thankful that there was a blue sky and only a light wind. In fact,, for Emma, it was the perfect winters day.

It had taken seventeen-year-old Emma an hour to get there. She started at the all-girls sixth form college, where she was in the upper sixth form, and under her winter jacket wore her school uniform of a red and white gingham dress with long red sleeves, and with a white belt. Even though she would have preferred tights, she had to wear her white socks which were regulation length just below her knees. Even so, like all of the girls at the college, she was used to the cold air blowing around her legs and up her skirt.

Emma thought over the reason for the trek. The college wanted to stretch the girls by encouraging them to do things they weren’t altogether used to doing. It might be making something, or playing hockey if they hadn’t before coming to the college. In Emma’s case, she had never done any sport or gone anywhere by herself as she was one of those girls very closely supervised by her mum. So, her test was to go by herself from college and find the cabin with only a map to help her.

Emma smiled at her achievement and knew her mum would be horrified to know what test she was doing. The college agreed that Emma’s mum wouldn’t be told about the test, so she couldn’t complain to the college or Emma.

All the girls were given an incentive to do their particular test well. They were going to be marked, which they were all used to as they had tests two or three times a week. The girls knew that each test was marked and the overall percentage mark kept on a ledger. Those who got over 50% were okay whilst those with 45% got a detention and those with under 45% got the cane. It was an I c native that worked for most of the girls.

Emma was always in the 50% plus group, and, in fact, normally got over 65% which gave her special privileges that came out of some students frustration that the more disruptive students affected their own marks. The privilege, was that the 65% plus group could ask to watch a particular student in the minus 45% band get caned. Emma had watched Lara being caned three times.

Lara was also part of the test. When joining the college she had made out that she hated board games and so had to learn chess and play against other girls. In fact, she had been taught chess years before and was a pretty good player. The plus for her was that she could stay at college and play chess rather than do outdoor sports. She also lied about her other interests, which included hiking. She had been told about the tests before starting at college and so deliberately lied so she would get tests that she would do well in. On the other hand, she spent so much time enjoying herself that she was regularly in the minus 45% group.

It was purely by chance, but when it came to Emma and Laura’s test, and the incentive to do well, they found themselves each other’s opposite number and between themselves had to agree the prize and the penalty for the winner and loser. This meant that one girl's gain was another girl’s loss.

Emma and Lara weren’t enemies at all. In fact, they were friends, albeit socially and not educationally, but went to dances and parties together. So, agreeing to the prize and penalty was a bit more difficult than usual.

However, Lara came up with the suggestion. She had said to Emma, “You have seen me caned three times. How about we agree that whoever gets to the cabin first gets to cane the other. Six strokes. How about that, clever clogs,” Lucy had said with a smirk, knowing she was definitely going to get to the cabin first.

Emma knew that Lara enjoyed hiking and was bound to get to the cabin first, but didn’t mind as she liked to be pushed to her limits. She was also happy to agree to the prize and penalty because if she did manage to get to the cabin first she would be able to cane Lara, and caning a girl was quite a fantasy of hers. Getting caned wasn’t a fantasy, but she didn’t even think she would lose as once she set her mind to something she usually got there.

Emma spent the two weeks before the test learning map reading, and went on longer and longer walks. To be fair, she had her phone with her all of the time and used the mapping app, but soon followed the map first and only checked her phone to see if she was right. In the last few days she had been right every time.

So, when Emma started out from college she had to turn left whilst Lara turned right. The teachers had given both girls a route of equal length and complexity, which included each having to collect some items left by the teachers under stones or in shops on the way.

Emma focussed on the trek. She had tended to practice along roads, but the route she was being told to take now was through fields and up and down hills. She had never been to the cabin before, and so the whole exercise was different to anything she had done before and had an increasing foreboding that Lara would beat her and earn the right to cane her. However, she focussed and collected the hidden items on the way.

Lara was trying really hard to beat Emma. Whilst a close friend, she never liked Emma watching her being caned, although had asked her to so that no one else did. Nevertheless, she had a hankering to watch Emma getting caned, or, even better, caning her. Lara knew that Emma had spent a lot of time learning to read a map, but was confident that she wouldn’t learn quickly enough and was bound to take a wrong turn or two.

It was a sunny day, albeit cold, and Emma soon found herself really enjoying the trek. She realised that she rather liked walking across fields or along streams, and saw all sorts of wildlife she had only seen in zoos or on tv. She even thought that she would join a rambling club as it was so much fun.

Lara wasn’t overly worried about the terrain. For her, this was about getting to the cabin first, and that occupied her whole mind. She knew that she could map read standing on her head, and made her way quickly towards the cabin, and also collected the hidden items.

Emma was making good headway and after half-an-hour knew she was about halfway there, and was her usual careful safe as she read the map. She even started to reckon that she would get to the cabin first and played over in her mind the joy of actually caning Lara. Of course, she didn’t want to hurt Lara, but it was a prize worth having, particularly as Lara had suggested it.

Lara turned a corner and saw the view. She was by a stone wall that came up to her waist, and beyond that was the town and this was a view that she had never seen before. Suddenly, she wondered whether staying indoors was the wrong decision as this view was one she loved, and wondered if there were any other vantage points above the town. She stood for a while, looking from roof to roof, working out which building it was, and thought that would be a fun test for her and Emma next time.

Lara stood studying the view for far too long, and, suddenly remembering she was in a race, and the penalty for losing it, looked again at her map and realised that she was some way from the destination.

Twenty-five minutes later and Emma was still taken by the view as she worked her way up the hill, reckoning the cabin was now just a few hundred yards away. She stopped, and wondered again about caning Lara. It would be so much fun, she told herself. However, Lara was her friend and she had been caned so many times more than the three times she had asked to watch. She had also spent time with Lara after several of the canings and seen the raised red welts, and even rubbed soothing arnica cream into her bottom. Emma used to laugh as Lara groaned and sighed erotically as the cream was rubbed in, and Emma had often wondered if Lara’s erotic feelings were brought on by her rubbing the cream in, or by the caning.

Lara just couldn’t help getting caned. Her test results were appalling but she preferred to party or play on her phone rather than revise or work hard, and told herself that was more important than being caned. After all, she would spend hours doing what she wanted, whilst the caning took a few minutes, and even the stinging and inability to sit down only lasted three or four hours after that. In fact, after that first time Emma rubbed arnica cream into her bottom, she realised the stinging lasted even less time, and that made her fear the cane less and spend more time avoiding her college work.

Emma stood and surveyed the view although could have gone into the cabin and seen the view from there. She had a pang of conscience, though. She was on the cusp of winning, and if she did she would get to use the cane another girl. The trouble was, though, that of all of the girls at college, Lara was the last one that she wanted to cane. Instead, she wanted her to do much better so that they could go to Uni together. She also wanted to make out with Lara as she discovered quite recently she preferred girls to boys, and that the crushes she had had since starting at college were all for girls and female teachers, and not for any of the male teachers, nor of the boys she met at inter-college dances. Her current crush was for Lara, and she reckoned that if she caned her it would end any chances of them becoming bgf’s.

Emma had other thoughts as she looked at the astounding views she saw from her vantage point. She wanted to experience so much about college and life, and one experience she had never had was to be caned. Of course, it would be easy enough to get caned by just dropping marks in tests and projects, but she never had the mind set for that. This left her with a quandary, as she wanted more and more to know what it was like to be caned, but she didn’t want to drop her marks as that might affect her chance of getting to Uni.

As she was thinking these thoughts, Emma saw movement in the distance and realised it was Lara who was, like her, wearing a coat, scarf and bobble hat, over her school uniform. They could be taken for twins, in fact, she thought. Emma also realised that Lara was much further away from the cabin than she was and so she had won. However, that still left Emma feeling worried about her friendship with Lara. Then, she suddenly thought, that Lara might not even feel the same. They would hug and cuddle each other but hadn’t yet kissed, let alone had finger or tongue sex. Was that just on Emma’s wish list and not returned by Lara, she wondered? Indeed, horror of horrors, Lara might not be returning the loving feelings Emma had for her. Maybe Lara just liked being friends with one of the bright sparks in the class but could move on just as quickly? All these negative thoughts flooded Emma’s mind as she was on the verge of a victory she had wanted when setting out this morning, but now wondered just who the winner would be if she caned Lara. In fact, would it just be two losers?

Emma looked again at Lara and saw she was getting closer to the cabin, but was still much further away than she was, and so she had a few moments to consider what to do. As she looked longingly at Lara, she made a decision. It was better to find out if Lara had the same loving feelings, and to do that it would mean letting Lara win. So, instead of walking the few yards to the cabin, Emma stood and looked again at the wondrous, fascinating, sensational, stunning, views, now wanting Lara to win the race.

Lara saw the cabin and was elated. At last she would win something against Emma. Maybe now she could see herself as an equal and make the approach to Emma she had wanted to do for so long, but felt so second class that she daren’t for fear that Emma would belittle and laugh at her for thinking the two were a match. Now could be the turning point, Lara told herself.

Emma knelt down so only the very top of her head and her eyes peered towards the cabin and smiled as she saw Lara open the door and enter. Should she follow her in straight away, she wondered, or wait a while? In the event, she decided a win was a win, and maybe a close win would be better than an easy win. So, Emma stood and started to run towards the cabin, opened the door, and entered, making out she was breathless, but was searching around the inside until she saw Lara and said a surprised, “Oh. You got here already.”

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

Lara looked outwardly triumphant, but inside was suddenly worried that maybe Emma would lose confidence in herself for losing, and that would be too awful. So, magnanimously, she said, “Yes, but you’ve never been caned, so why don’t we agree that you won and you cane me. I can take six strokes, easy.” She blushed as she realised her feelings for Emma were much deeper than she had even thought.

Emma knew that she let Lara win and she could take the cane, but, then thought, why not show her feelings for Lara by agreeing to take the cane herself? “No probs, Lara. You won fair and square and so you get to cane me.”

Lara knew she hadn’t won fair and square, though. She had seen Emma in the distance but much closer to the cabin than she was. At first, she wondered if Emma had taken a wrong turn, but now doubted that, and reckoned that Emma had let her win on purpose. Was that because she had feelings for her, or just wanted to know what it was like to be caned? Were the kisses and cuddles they had shared this year been real or just feelings of sympathy after being caned, she wondered?

Emma saw the hesitation in Lara’s face and wondered what she was thinking? It struck her again that they had never spoken about their feelings for each other, so, maybe, awfully, could Lara just see her as a college friend and not a lover? Had she assumed feelings that weren’t there? Once again, her lack of confidence made her unsure.

Lara was holding back as she didn’t understand why Emma let her win. There were girls who asked her what it was like being caned, and clearly wanted to find out but were too scared to. However, Emma wasn’t one of those girls. Surely she couldn’t keep such a thought to herself, or could she?

Then, both girls realised the same thing. It was the arnica.

Lara realised that it was Emma who had suggested and brought the arnica after the first time she had watched her being caned. Why would Emma have thought about it? Was it because she wanted to feel the welts? That was possible, but, more likely, it was because Emma wanted to feel her bare skin in a loving way. Didn’t that mean that Emma had feelings for her?

Emma realised that Lara had allowed her to apply the arnica and was groaning and sighing as it was rubbed in. Wouldn’t most girls be too embarrassed to have a girl do such a personal and private thing if they weren’t lovers? Surely, therefore, Lara’s groans were because she wanted Emma to rub her bottom and the relief was just a nice spin-off normally reserved for lovers? So, didn’t that mean that Lara had feelings for her?

Suddenly, with more certainty than ever before, Lara said, “Okay, but I will rub arnica into your bottom afterwards.”

Emma smiled. She delved into her coat pocket and took out a tube and said, “Lucky I brought this with me, then.”

Lara smiled as the decision was made. She still smiled as she said, “Right then, better bare your bottom then.”

Emma smirked and suggested, “It’s much warmer in here. Maybe I should get undressed?”

Lara gasped. “You are right, it is warm. I’ll get undressed too.”

So, together, they threw their bobble hats and scarves on to a chair, and unbuttoned their coats and slipped them off, putting them on the chair as well. Each unzipped their school dress and slid the sleeves down their arms, pushing the dresses down to the floor, stepping out of them, and putting them on top of their coats. They stood looking at each other in their bras and knickers and socks.

Simultaneously, both girls unclipped their bras and slid the straps down their arms, catching them, and putting their bras on top of their other clothes. Finally, both girls eased their thumbs into their knickers, pushed them downwards, stepped out of them, and put them on their pile of clothes.

The two girls were still smiling as they stood looking at each other's naked bodies, which they had seen before in the showers, but not like now. They also saw the others nipples were taut, which didn’t happen in the showers, and both wondered if that reflected the caning or, hopefully, that they fancied each other.

Just then there was a voice in the room and both girls spun around to see the computer. Their teacher, Miss Holmes, was on the screen, and with a smile, said, “Getting wholly undressed wasn’t in the script, but as it is only me watching, that is okay. However, the caning has to be real. Lara, the cane is in the cupboard by the wall to your left.”

Lara and Emma were both blushing, but both had discussed a schoolgirl crush on Miss Holmes and liked the idea that she saw them naked. However, they both knew with Miss Holmes watching that it had to be a real caning, and, as Lara had the more experience of being in the punishment room, turned to Emma and ordered, “Get the cane.”

Emma knew from Lara that it was always the girl getting caned who had to get the cane from the cupboard, and smiled to herself as she went over, opened the door, took out the cane, closed the door again, and walked over to Lara and handed her the cane. “Here it is, Miss,” she said, smiling at how being so obedient was quite sexy, actually.

Lara loved the feeling of being in charge when a cane was involved, which was so different to all her previous experiences. “Thank you,” she replied, trying to sound authoritative. She then ordered, “Bend over the desk.”

Emma turned and looked at the desk which she saw meant that her bottom would be the direct view from the computer. Nevertheless, she went over and stood by the desk before bending over and grabbing the far side, just as Lara described she did when in the punishment room. As she clasped hold of the end of the desk knew she had been right to let Lara win as she would experience the caning she had wanted to experience, and would have Lara rub the arnica into her bottom afterwards. Mind you, she also knew that as she was bent over Miss Holmes would have a close-up view of her hair mound, but actually didn’t mind that much, as so did Lara.

Miss Holmes ordered, “Six hard strokes, Lara, or else you get caned when you get back.”

Lara wasn’t expecting that threat and had intended giving much lighter strokes. She said a quiet, ‘Oh.”

Emma heard the concerned sound, and, as quietly as she could, said, “Do it, Lara, for both of us.”

Lara gasped at the comment and knew it was said with love. “I will,” she whispered, adding, “Sorry my love.”

Emma gasped at Lara’s so loving comment. ’My love. My love, she kept thinking over and over.

Lara then focussed on Emma’s bottom cheeks and thought about where to land the cane. She knew from the welts on her own bottom that most times the first stroke was about halfway down her bottom cheeks, with the ones after that one below the other. So, she pulled her arm back, looked at the point she wanted to land the cane, and brought her arm down until she saw the cane sink into Emma’s bottom, and heard the thwacking sound.

Emma swallowed hard and looked at her hands and wondered how much the cane would hurt. Next moment she thought she heard a whooshing sound, and then thought it might have been Lara taking in a breath, but what wasn’t a query was how much the stroke hurt when it landed on her bare bottom cheeks. She hadn’t thought it would hurt anywhere near as much, and said a pained, “Oh my, that hurt.” Emma knew not to expect a gap, and only a few moments later, and well before the pain of the first stroke had subsided, the second stroke landed and after yelping she said, “That hurt even more.”

Lara wasn’t surprised at Emma’s comment, but knew not to wait as the teachers who caned her never did. Even after the second stroke, and Emma’s even more distressed comment, Lara simply pulled her arm back and landed the third stroke just below the first two. This time the comment made by Emma was unintelligible, and sounded more like a long, ‘Owww.” The fourth stroke produced an even longer sound and a clear sob.

Emma clung on to the end of the desk but couldn’t see her hands as her eyes were tear-filled. How could that happen so quickly, she asked herself? However, when the fifth stroke landed and she shrieked with the pain she realised that the stinging was just a constant throb, and when the sixth stroke landed she threw her head back, hiss d in and out through clenched teeth, and sobbed freely.

Lara watched as the sixth welt developed and thought, momentarily, how the colours matched one of the scenes along her walk. In fact the red welts were like a rose bush she had walked passed.

Emma kept on crying, and momentarily remembered the waterfall she had passed and pictured the tears flooding down her face and dribbling on to the desk.

Miss Holmes said, “Well done, Lara. That was a good hard caning. Both of you get dressed, now, and make your way back to college.”

Emma was still sobbing as she kept a hold of the end of the desk. She was slowly calming down and then felt a hand rubbing her bottom and realised it was Lara rubbing the arnica into her. It only took a few soothing rubs before she started to groan and sigh, just as Lara did when the roles were reversed.

Lara loved the feel of the welts and knew that Emma must love feeling her welts after a caning as well, and it all made sense. So, whilst leaving one palm on Emma’s bottom, she reached across to her coat, picked it up, and threw it over the computer screen.

Emma’s gasps and groans got louder and louder as she was edged towards her orgasm by Lara.

Unlike when Emma rubbed the arnica on her bottom, Lara focussed on running her fingers along Emma’s pussy lips and edged inside her vagina and flicked her taut clit, changing hands and licking Emma’s cum from her fingers. As Emma came, Lara kept her fingers inside Emma and edged her towards her second orgasm, and only then eased her fingers out and again licked the cum off them, with a broad grin.

Emma came a second time and knew Lara loved her. It was the best orgasm she had ever had, and wanted more with Lara. As she slowly recovered, she even thought her stinging bottom added to her orgasm. It was a strange realisation at first, but then remembered the girls who were regularly caned, and wondered if that was to enjoy the stinging she was now experiencing.

After a few memorable moments, Emma eased herself up and away from the computer screen. The only sounds in the room were Emma’s erotic loving sighs until the computer exploded into life, and Miss Holmes said sternly, “The screen is blank, girls. Have you covered it or turned it off?”

Lara lied beautifully as she whisked the coat off and said, “Sorry, Miss. My mistake.”

Miss Holmes clearly didn’t believe Lara but seemed to let it go. She replied, sternly, “Okay, girls. Get dressed and come back to college. You need to complete the feedback form.”

“Yes, Miss,” Lara replied, turning away from the screen and smiling at Emma.

Emma and Lara smiled at each, with smiles that told each other they were now much more than just friends or classmates as they had now made out. However, knowing that Miss Holmes was now looking st them from the computer screen they quickly got dressed again, checked the cabin, and left.

As they walked together, arm in arm, again feeling the cold air even with their winter coats scarves and bobble hats, they both also felt warm inside.

Lara smirked as she asked Emma, “So, will you upset a teacher and get the cane again?”

Emma smiled back. “No, as I intend going to Uni and need a good report still.” After a moment she added, “However, you caning me would get a different answer.”

Both girls laughed as they thought about their day. It was an adventure going on the trek, but much more when they discovered their love for each other. It was more than a teenage crush, they told themselves, and both were sure that Emma’s bottom would be caned again and that would lead on to much more.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments