Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Every Bad Girl Deserves Spanking

"Sometimes, the old-style punishments are the most effective"

88
66 Comments 66
27.5k Views 27.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

I knock tentatively on the door, eliciting the response of “enter” from the other side. I pull down the hem of my skirt as far as it’ll go and straighten my tie, before slowly opening the door. 

He’s sitting at his desk. He looks up sternly.

“Yes?”

“Miss Primrose told me to come and see you, Mr Grosvenor - Sir.”

“Ah, it’s Anne Harrison, is it?” He looks at me over the top of his spectacles. 

I nod, and bite my lip nervously.

“So, Anne, is it true, what Miss Primrose tells me?” he goes on.

“I, I don’t know Sir,” I stammer. 

“Maybe you should tell me yourself, in your own words.” 

“It wasn’t my fault!” I protest. “Jimmy Porter said if I didn’t let him kiss me, he’d say he’d seen me buying fags…cigarettes…from Patel’s on my way home. And even if I was, they were for my dad.”

“So you were kissing Jimmy Porter, is that it?”

“Yes Sir.” 

“Is that all?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Hm. That’s not quite what Miss Primrose told me.”

He picks up a piece of paper from his desk, and looks at me again, before reading from it.

“Porter’s trousers were around his ankles, and he was holding his erect penis. Then Anne Harrison took his penis in her hand and began to rub it vigorously. Then she knelt down and put his penis in her mouth and sucked it. Then she took it out and rubbed it again until Porter ejaculated onto the ground. Then I accosted them and told them I’d be reporting them to the headmaster.” 

“You mean she was watching us all that time? The dirty cow!” 

“That’s hardly the point is it, Anne? The fact is, this is the third time in a month you’ve been caught fellating other pupils... you do know what fellating means don’t you?”

I nod, doing my best to look embarrassed. 

“It really won’t do,” he goes on. “This time, I really am going to have to call your parents.” 

“Oh, please, Sir, don’t do that,” I wail. “Can’t I do detention all week instead?”

“Your detention record is bad enough already, Anne. It won’t look good on your report. Now you’re seventeen, you really should know better.” 

He looks at me sternly.

“Unless of course, you’d prefer a more traditional form of punishment.” 

“I don’t know what you mean, Sir.”

He opens one of the drawers of the desk and takes out a deck shoe; brown leather with a white sole. He slaps it on the desk and I jump at the sharp “thwack”. 

“This is what we used to get when I was at school,” he says, a glint in his eye. “Once you’ve had a few strokes on the backside from this, you soon learn to behave.” 

“Oh Sir, isn’t that illegal now?” I protest. 

“Well, if you’d rather I called your parents,” he says, and reaches for the phone.

“No, Sir,” I say quickly. “You can do it if you like.”

“Come here then.”

He makes me bend down over the desk, my bottom in the air. I wonder if he can see my knickers from this angle; I’m glad I put on clean ones today. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him raise his arm high, shoe in hand, and I brace myself for the impact. 

The “thwack” when it comes isn’t too bad. In fact, it’s quite bearable. But then I feel him start to pull my skirt up, exposing my plain white knickers. 

“Sir!” I protest, “What are you doing?” 

“You’ve been such a bad girl, Anne, I think I’m going to have to punish you properly.”

And then he takes hold of my knickers and pulls them down as far as my knees, exposing my bare bum. 

“Oh Sir, that’s not right!”

This time, he gives me a hard whack with the shoe, and I let out a squeal – that actually hurt. I feel the flesh of my bare cheeks wobble with each whack, and my flesh is starting to smart rather a lot. Then there’s a different sort of whack, with something wider and warmer. I look around, and he’s started spanking my bare bum with his hand. 

“Please Sir, don’t,” I protest, but that just spurs him on. Each time his hand hits my bottom, he pauses to rub and squeeze my plump firm buttocks. Sometimes he even pulls one of the cheeks to one side, allowing him to see the tight pucker of my arsehole and the little bulge of my pudenda. 

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

And the exciting thing is, the feel of his hand on my bare bottom is actually getting me sexually aroused. With each slap, my cheeks throb more painfully; they’re starting to feel very hot and I can feel a tingle in my pussy as well. I touch my right breast through my shirt, and can feel the nipple’s got rock hard. 

“Does it hurt, Anne? Does it hurt when I spank you?”

On the word “spank”, he strikes me particularly hard, and I let out a little squeal. 

“Answer me when I ask you a question, girl.”

Thwack!

“Yes, Sir, it does hurt. It hurts a lot,” I whimper. 

“Good. Maybe it’ll make you think twice before you suck Jimmy Porter’s cock again.”

Thwack!

“Oh, Sir, Sir,” I gasp, “My bottom’s hurting so much!” 

Then I feel both his hands parting my smarting bum cheeks. He must be looking right at my pussy, my lips puffy and aroused. I can feel a dribble of juice running down my thigh. 

“Oh Anne, you bad girl,” he mutters. “What’s this sticky mess on my desk? You’ve dribbled all over it, from between your legs.” 

I hear a fumbling of clothing and the sound of a zip. I glance round, and see he’s pulled out his dick. It’s huge, and rock hard.

“Sir, no, it’s too big,” I gasp, but he takes no notice. He takes it in his hand, spreads my cheeks, and positions the knob against my slit. I can feel him sliding it up and down, making me even wetter, before with one thrust he pushes his big hard dick right up into my dripping pussy.

“I bet Jimmy Porter’s isn’t this big, is it?” he says, as he pistons it in and out with firm, hard strokes. 

“No Sir, I’ve never had one this big before.”

“I hope you haven’t had many cocks before, Anne.”

“A few, Sir, just some of the older boys.”

“Oh, Anne, you’re a naughty girl, a very naughty girl.”

He’s starting to breathe heavily now. His dick feels good inside me, and I push back against him, encouraging him to go deeper. 

“Am I stretching your tight little pussy, Anne, with my thick cock?”

“Yes, yes, but it feels so good.”

He reaches round and rubs my tits roughly through my shirt. I help him by undoing the buttons and pulling down my plain white bra, giving him full access to my firm little chest bumps. He grabs and squeezes them, as his thrusts get faster and harder. I can hear the slurping sound of my lubricating juices and the slap of his ball-sack against my crotch. I reach down and rub the little bud of my clitoris, and can feel the hardness of his swollen dick inside me. 

Soon, I feel my orgasm start to fizz up inside my body, and I strum harder at my clit, riding the wave of my approaching climax.

“Fuck me Mr Grosvenor, fuck me, fuck me,” I squeal. 

“Oh God,” he groans, and his thrusts get harder and deeper and faster. “I’m going to come.”

“You can come inside me if you want, Sir, I’m on the pill.”

“No, I’m going to come all over your arse,” he gasps, “I’m going to cover your arse in my sticky spunk.”

I strum my clit one last time, and my own climax breaks with a roar. I collapse onto the desk, abandoning myself to the primal tsunami of pleasure. I’m still panting and barely conscious as I feel him pull out, followed by a series of wet, warm ropes of liquid splattering over my aching bum and halfway up my back. 

“Fucking hell,” he gasps, squeezing his dick as the last few sticky drops dribble out and drip onto my backside. Then he wipes his wilting erection against my cheeks, smearing the sticky goo across them. 

*** *** *** 

I giggle.

“I’ve never seen you come so hard. You really are such a pervert.”

My boyfriend laughs. 

“It’s seeing your wonderful arse bent over that table that does it,” he admits. “Especially when it’s all red and glowing. Here, you have to see it.” 

He gets his mobile out, and takes a couple of pictures, then shows them to me. I have to admit, my bare bum does look good, both cheeks glowing red and covered in spunk. I can even see the marks of his fingers. 

“I worry about your spanking fetish sometimes,” I giggle. “Just don’t forget it’s my roleplay choice next week, remember. You did say Terry would lend you his fireman’s kit, didn’t you?” 

“Yep, he’s off duty next weekend, so it’s all mine. I just had to promise to let him see a few pictures of you being “rescued” in your sexiest undies.” 

I think I may even let him. 

 

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments