Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flames Of Passion

"Two strangers are burned by the fires of desire"

18
6 Comments 6
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

“Do you guys serve any food?” I meekly asked the bartender, while I tried to settle myself on a particularly uncomfortable stool.

He stared at me, scrunching his eyebrows a little, and turned away. I must have looked like an absolute tourist, because the regulars glanced over at me, shaking their heads. He reached under the counter to grab a canister of mixed peanuts and unceremoniously poured them into a Styrofoam bowl. He didn’t say a word after sliding it across the counter, but instead left to tend to another patron.

“You’re not from around here, are you?” a native woman easily in her thirties asked me, as I looked almost aghast at the meager offering in front of me.

“That easy to tell?” I questioned.

“Well, people don’t come to Rusty’s for a meal,” she joked, with sparks fluttering from her eyes.

“I had no idea. The fire season just ended, and I’m living out of a hotel until I find work,” I replied, maybe with a little too much information.

“Oh, that won’t do at all. Why don’t you take a ride with me? I’ll get you a home-cooked meal,” she said in a warm, motherly tone.

I was wary of her at first; the natives and the government have a long history, and it’s filled with animosity. I wasn’t the type of person to stereotype, even if many did. I was more interested in talking to a woman; in my line of work, it is a scarce opportunity.

She was a beauty, by anyone’s standards. She wore a red V-neck blouse with a tight pair of jeans that showed off her shapely rear, and the whole ensemble made her stand out as a feminine figure in a sea of western masculinity.

As I followed her out, I kept my eyes focused on her flowing dark hair as it swung in a pendulous wave across her back. I figured that nothing sensual could happen; lesbianism in this part of the country was rare, but I kept my hopes up nonetheless.

As we pulled up to her house, I was amazed at what a beautiful home she had.

“What were you expecting? A tipi?” she asked with a disapproving look cast on her face.

“What? No, no, no, I just thought it was a nice house,” I stammered.

“Relax, hon, I’m just fucking with you,” she laughed as she opened the door.

Inside, the house was amazing, with neat modern furniture and what I assumed was a granite countertop in the kitchen.

“I feel bad, I never asked you your name,” I said, trying to continue the conversation.

“Petal Skyflower,” she said with an unconvincing smile, trying to hold back a laugh.

“Nice try. I’m not falling for that one again,” I responded flirtatiously.

“Actually, it’s Janet,” she replied truthfully.

“I’m Abigail,” I nervously spouted back.

“Well, nice to meet you, Abigail, what brings you to Big Horn County?” she smoothly inquired.

“Work. I’ve been helping with the fires,” I replied, settling my elbows on her counter.

“Ahh, a government broad,” she started.

“You don’t seem like the usual type dear,” she sustained as she poured us an even-year Bordeaux, using the guise of heavy rains to drench conflagration, but like Greek fire, the libation had a lubricating effect.

“How long have you been doing this?” her questioning continued.

“About two years, ever since I graduated college. First time to Montana though,” I responded, tipping up my glass.

“Such an eager task for a young woman,” she quietly pondered as she made her way over toward me.

“I wouldn’t consider twenty-four young,” I defended myself.

“Ahh, but still in need of some experience,” she voiced in a sultry, fiery tone.

She put her glass down beside me and slowly caressed my shoulders. I simmered in the sweltering heat of her touch and shivered as the craving became an ember.

“Everything okay?” she asked, moving back in the saddles as if I were uncomfortable from her touch.

“It’s fine, it’s just I haven’t felt like that in a long time,” I said, aching for her embrace to warm my soul again.

“Well, in that case, I may just have to educate you,” she smiled as she landed a playful smack on my behind.

I so desperately wanted it to continue, but my anxiety started to get the better of me. My lust toward her and wanting to kiss her was smoldering, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. I remember well kissing other women; it’s very different from sharing a kiss with a man. I’ll just say, I’m not a huge fan of tongue and groping. With a woman, you can lock into a kiss, just lips to lips, with romance and the erotic desire of wanting, without the aggression brought on by males.

Nervously, I tried to sip my wine and plan the next step. How far is she willing to go? How far am I willing to take this? The thoughts scorched in an inferno through my mind.

“Maybe I’m wrong,” she broke the silence with a shrug of indecision.

“No,” I said firmly, but still melting inside. “I want this.” I stood firm, staring deep into her eyes.

“Well okay then,” she grinned. “We can resume after I fill that empty stomach of yours,” she joked.

“What are you making?” I casually asked her, in order to change the subject.

“The hide of the buffalo,” she tried to say, breaking out into laughter as she grabbed a box of mac and cheese.

“Hardy-harr-harr,” I sarcastically retorted.

Later in the evening, after our ‘plentiful bounty,’ we retired to the couch in her living room. At this point, the bottle we were drinking from was nearly empty and, with our faces flush with virtually overflowing vessels, we laughed and joked like we were the only women on earth. Our stories and secrets were relatable to each other and I began to feel the sizzling smoke from the kindling we had provided.

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid

Then, she leaned over, reaching her arm across the small blanket that covered us, to touch me. I didn’t express a word but locked my eyes for the impending actions. Her lips connected with mine, and in a moment of sheer ecstasy, I felt the burning hunger that I wished for.

She continued to hold my head, wrapping her palms around my face. She locked me in that passionate kiss for what seemed like an endless paradise. The effects only seemed to engulf the rest of my body, accelerating an uncontrollable wetness in what I assume was my body’s reaction to fight the growing ignition.

“Come here,” she beckoned with a wiggle of her finger, motioning me to take off her clothes.

I crawled on my hands across the small couch toward her and reached my fingers underneath her blouse. I pulled it up over her head, revealing a black lace bra that snapped together between her breasts.

“Mmm, naughty girl,” Janet moaned as I gazed at her tanned bosom.

“Maybe I need a spanking,” I whispered, opening my eyes wide and placing my thumb and forefinger on my chin.

She smiled contently and proceeded to grab me by the wrist and hoisted me over her lap. As I lay there, stretched over this gorgeous woman’s knees, I tingled with anticipation. She gradually maneuvered her fingers down the front of my jeans and unbuttoned them. After pulling them down around my thighs, she brushed her fingers on the outside of my panty-covered pussy. I groaned in pleasure, quivering as she stroked my mound.

SMACK! Her right hand exploded out of nowhere on my cheeks.

SLAP! She hit me again with a cupped hand. It wasn’t a punishment I was receiving, like the spankings I was accustomed to. She paused periodically to fondle my buttock and caress it with a delicate touch.

“You’re so naughty, Abigail,” she whispered, landing another blow on my sweltering backside.

I groaned, feeling the joy of her delicate hand torching my bottom. She halted momentarily from the cavalcade of spanks to move her fingers down the cliffs of my crack and settle them gently around my chasm.

“H’oh god!” I shouted out, bucking forward as she continued to finger me. My dripping wet slit boiled over as I basked in the orgasmic desire. The nerve endings fired off, leaving me in a breathless stupor.

I tried to regain my composure but found it difficult to move out of this paradise. She chuckled sensually as she watched me squirm on her couch.

“I think now it’s my turn,” she supposed with a large grin.

Not wanting to disappoint my lovely hostess, I stood and pulled my pants and underwear completely off.

“I figured you might want something to think about while you’re over my knees,” I seductively said, dispelling the confused look on her face.

“Now come over here,” I demanded, motioning my finger like a strict schoolteacher ready to discipline her.

“These surely have to come down,” I mentioned as I unbuckled her thick leather belt and let it slide easily through the loops.

Her pants were tight, but with some good yanks, I managed to get them around her knees. Unlike my seemingly modest panties, her erotic ensemble matched her lacy brassiere and barely covered her sexy bits.

I bent her down over my lap and rubbed her bronzed bottom carefully. I could easily tell she was turned on, by the flash flood that emerged from her slit.

SMACK! I cupped my right hand and singed her backside with the first blow.

She moaned quietly, tilting her head back. I continued to sear her ass with a series of sizzling slaps.

SLAP!

SMACK!

I was enjoying this new feeling of authority and controlling her made me more insatiable than being over her lap. I took my left hand and positioned it between her legs. She shook more violently as I stroked the edges of her tight cavern.

“Hahaho,” I imagined was her feeble attempt to speak, but she was too aroused to mutter anything coherent.

I delved my fingers deeper into her vagina and continued to pump my hand in a piston-like motion. She stretched out her arms, perching herself upward and getting off my lap.

“If you get up, you’ll only get it harder,” I joked as I pinned her back down onto my knees.

“Haha, do your worst,” she laughed at me.

Noticing her belt discarded on the floor, I decided it was time to turn up the heat. While holding her close to me, I bent down over her and grabbed the belt. I adjusted her on my lap in a way that put her butt right in the perfect spot. After she was precisely placed, I held both ends of the leather belt and snapped it playfully.

“Give it to me,” she quietly said.

WHAM! I brought the belt down hard on her reddening backside.

“Ooof!” She jumped up a little, as she wasn’t expecting it to sting that much.

“Are you okay?” I asked, making sure it was something she wanted.

“Yes, I love it,” she answered with a satisfied smirk.

With that nod of approval, I whipped her again with the belt, leaving a little time in between smacks to allow her to savor each one.

With my hands currently occupied, she took it upon herself to masturbate her moist clit. Like intricate clockwork, we worked in unison. I would provide her with a scorching slap, and she would work her pussy while I primed for another.

After she brought herself to orgasm, I released my hold and put the belt down in the heap of clothes on the floor. We kissed gently for a moment, holding each other close on the couch.

Wildfire season might have ended, but the raging blazes of our erotic hunger were just beginning.

 

Published 
Written by MallardFiona
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments