Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Georgina’s Delight - Chapter 2

"Georgina spanks her ex-teacher again and this time in a department store"

21
6 Comments 6
18.9k Views 18.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Georgina, twenty-one-years-old, looked at herself in the mirror. She wore a short-sleeved white blouse and a dark blue pencil skirt with a hem just above her knee. It was summer so she had bare legs and wore high-heeled dark blue shoes. She looked every bit the strict school teacher; in fact much the way Miss Watson used to dress for class.

She had met up with Miss Watson a few times since they first met back at the school and Georgina had spanked and caned her ex-teacher in the Punishment Room. Both loved the experience and wanted to replay it; which they did.

Today was going to be slightly different. Georgina reminded her ex-teacher of the time they had been on a school trip and Miss Watson had caught Georgina teasing a younger girl. Georgina was sixteen-years-old then. Miss Watson was so annoyed she grabbed Georgina by the arm, led her to a chair, put her across her lap, and spanked her bare bottom right there.

The doorbell rang and Georgina went to open it. She smiled when she saw Miss Watson. She looked so cute in the school uniform she had worn on each of the occasions they had met since that first time. It was a short-sleeved green and white gingham dress with buttons up the front and a white belt. She wore flat black school shoes and, like Georgina, she had bare legs; lovely slim legs. Her shortish hair was neatly brushed and she looked like a proper schoolgirl; except she was actually thirty-five-years-old.

“Hullo Miss,” Helen Watson said with a smile.

“Hullo Helen,” Georgina replied also with a smile. “Come in.”

Helen stepped into the house and once the door was closed the two women hugged each other and kissed, intertwining their tongues in Helen Watson’s welcoming mouth. Georgina was the dominant partner and gently directed Helen until her back was pressed against the wall in the hallway.

Helen’s hand undid the top buttons of Georgina’s blouse and she edged her hand inside, and then inside Georgina’s bra where she caressed her breast and then squeezed her already taut nipple.

Georgina ran her hand up the inside of Helen’s dress and edged her hand inside her knickers until she ran her finger along Helen’s already damp pussy.

It was the way they always welcomed each other. Although dressed for the role-play, they always enjoyed caressing each other for a few moments. They both groaned as they lovingly embraced each other; like two adults.

After several minutes Georgina put her hand on Helen’s bottom and pulled her hand back before landing a hard smack. She stepped back and wagging her finger at a contrite looking Helen she said sternly, “I know you have a crush on me young lady but do that again and I will have to discipline you. Understood?”

Helen knew the role-play had begun. “Yes, Miss. Sorry, Miss,” Helen said coyly.

“Okay then, young lady. Now, we are going to the shops and you had better behave. You need that dress for the school play and I just want to get it as quickly as I can.”

“I hate shopping, Miss,” Helen said grudgingly.

Georgina said sternly, “I know you do girl but you have to come so I can make sure it is the right size; so no moaning.”

“No Miss,” Helen conceded.

Helen and Georgina left the house and walked the short distance to the shopping centre. They got lots of glances. Georgina passed several neighbours and they all said a cheery hullo. They looked at Helen and couldn’t quite work her out. She looked too old to be a schoolgirl but there she was in a schoolgirl’s uniform. No one queried it though.

They got to the shops and went to the department store. It was agreed between them. Helen would misbehave and Georgina was going to give her a spanking in the store; so reasonably similar to the public spanking Miss Watson had given Georgina all those years ago. They looked around for a dress; well any dress actually as that wasn’t the important bit. What was more important was that Helen kept on saying quite loudly how bored she was and wanted to get back to school. She kept addressing Georgina as, ’Miss.’

Georgina equally berated Helen telling her if she didn’t behave, "You know what you will get."

Quite a few shoppers kept glancing over at the schoolgirl and the lady they assumed was her teacher.

Georgina and Helen disappeared into a changing cubicle a couple of times with some dresses and, although Helen never tried any on, she kept complaining as though she was.

When they came out of the cubicle the second time an assistant came over to them. A young girl in her early twenties Georgina reckoned. “Can I help, madam?” the assistant asked Georgina. She glanced at Helen but shook her head as though annoyed herself with her poor attitude.

Georgina saw the name on the assistants name tag. “Oh it’s okay, Ella ,” Georgina explained sounding a bit distraught. “I just need to find the right dress for this pupil of mine; for a school play.”

Georgina looked around again and saw a colourful dress and said, “Let’s try that on, Helen.”

Georgina took it off the rail.

Helen said rudely, “That’s an awful dress, Miss. You cannot be serious.”

Ella was quite taken aback at the rude tone of voice Helen was using and stared at the teacher who she expected had at least some control over the schoolgirl.

Georgina took it as her cue. She glared at Helen and said, “Right, my girl. I’ve had enough of your moaning,” and, looking around, added, “So has everyone else.”

With that Georgina grabbed Helen by the arm and led her back to the cubicle. It was one she had especially chosen because it was on a corner and larger than the others; in fact there was ample room for Georgina and Helen's purpose.

Georgina walked Helen towards the cubicle and said to the watching crowd, “I’ll deal with this if you will all excuse us please.”

Once inside the cubicle Georgina closed the door but knew the sounds would flow outside. “I am going to give you such a spanking my girl; let’s see if that changes your attitude.”

“No Miss, please Miss,” Helen squealed.

“Get that dress up above your waist and take your knickers down; I won’t tell you again,” Georgina said loudly.

Most of the shoppers and shop assistants stood and gawked at the cubicle as they listened. They heard some movement and then the sound of what was clearly a hand spanking a bottom; they all assumed a bare bottom.

Inside the cubicle Helen had done as she was told and then bent across Georgina’s lap. It might not be the full public spanking that Helen had given Georgina that time but it certainly wasn’t private either.

Georgina set about giving Helen a full spanking, just as she had done several times before. She landed spank after spank on alternate bare bottom cheeks; then spanked the same cheek a dozen times before doing the same to the other; several times. She finished off with spanking the same spot on the same cheek before moving to another spot; spanking both Helen’s bottom and the tops of her legs until they were bright red.

Helen was sobbing as the stinging gripped her whole bottom and the tops of her legs.

Georgina heard the chattering voices outside as she rubbed Helen’s bottom and ran a hand on the inside of her thighs and along her very damp pussy lips and listened for her groan of sexy contentment. It came but was covered by the chattering sounds from outside.

Georgina then berated Helen and said sternly, “You will get a detention for this and six strokes of the cane on your bare bottom as well. Just be thankful I don’t have a cane here or else I would cane you out there in front of everyone.”

Helen was sobbing but was quite turned on by the idea of being caned with lots of people watching; in fact Helen and Georgina had discussed it before coming to the shops and decided it would be fun to throw the threat out. It was something Helen had fantasised about but said she didn’t actually have the courage to do. Helen though kept to her role-play and shot back rudely, “I don’t care, Miss.”

It came as a shock to them both when there was a tap on the cubicle door. “Madam,” came the call from Ella. “We sell canes in the schools department and I could get you a display model. How about a senior?”

Georgina and Helen were quite taken aback but both immediately knew it would be just so great and, without any more thought, Georgina said as forcefully as she could, “Yes, please Ella.” Georgina added, “That is just what you need young lady,” as a show of intent.

Ella replied, “I’ll go and get the cane. It will take a few minutes if you need to spank her some more.”

Georgina called back, “Okay, thank you.” She raised her hand and once again started to spank Helen but went immediately to spanking the same spot a dozen times before going on to the next spot.

Helen was gasping louder and loud as the stinging intensified but even those gasps were intermingled with gasps of joy as Georgina ran her finger along her wet pussy.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

There was a loud chattering outside again so no one would have registered the different type of gasp as Georgina spanked with one hand and used the other to caress Helen’s wet pussy lips.

Both were thinking about what would happen when the cane arrived and they were getting more and more aroused at the prospect of the caning happening in front of so many people.

“I have the cane, madam,” Ella called through in to the cubicle.

There was an even more excited buzz of conversation from the people outside.

Helen squirmed around and looked up at Georgina with tear-filled eyes but an excited look on her face. She was enjoying her submissive role across Georgina’s lap and was even getting aroused at the thought of the cane.
Helen mouthed, "I am so turned on," and Georgina mouthed back, "So am I."

Helen said aloud, “Right young lady. Let’s get outside so I can give you the cane.”

There was almost a hush then.

Inside the cubicle Helen eased herself off Georgina’s lap and, although her bottom was stinging from the extra-long spanking, she pulled up her knickers and straightened out her dress. Georgina waited for Helen to nod that she was ready before pushing open the cubicle door. They walked out to a sea of staring faces.

Ella stepped forward and, with a wicked grin, handed the cane to Georgina. She pointed across the floor and said, “There is a chair there for her to bend over, madam.”

Georgina saw the chair, said, “Thank you, Ella” and ordered Helen, “Get over there girl and stand in front of the chair.”

Helen was biting her lip as the people stepped back to let her walk by like the condemned prisoner walking to the execution block or gallows. She was getting more and more aroused at the thought of being caned and felt her taut nipples pushing out her bra. She was breathing heavily in anticipation when she stood in front of the chair looking down at the seat.

Georgina followed with a stern look on her face. She was also so excited knowing she was about to give Miss Watson a more public punishment. She felt quivers in her pussy as she walked and knew her knickers would be damp.

When Georgina stopped just behind Helen she ordered, “Tuck the back of your dress in to the belt, girl.”

Helen felt humiliated at that point but did as she was told. She eased the back of her dress up and, when it was above her waist, she heard the gasps from those watching who saw just how red her bottom already was. Helen felt a flutter rush across her pussy as she tucked in the dress. She now knew how the schoolgirls felt when they were made to do exactly what she had done and stood there with their red bottoms and private parts on show.

“Knickers down, girl,” Georgina commanded.

Helen took a deep breath as she put her thumbs inside the elastic of her knickers and pushed them down to just below her knees.

“Bend over girl, legs apart,” Georgina demanded.

Helen bent over, stretching the school regulation knickers as she placed her feet well apart. As she bent over she knew her pussy hair was going to be on show and probably her pussy lips as well; she didn’t mind just then as that was going to be far less painful than the caning. Again she reminded herself of the girls she had made do the same.

Again there was silence as Georgina took up the caning position. A couple of the people watching had to move as they were standing too close but after a quick shuffling there was again silence.

“Six strokes, girl,” Georgina announced. With that she pulled her arm back and looking at Helen’s bottom directed the cane to halfway down. There was a swish and then a thwack as the cane bit in to Helen’s reddened bottom followed by a loud gasp from Helen.

There were several gasps around the room as the red wheal slowly appeared across Helen’s bottom.

The second cane stroke landed just below the first and the third quickly followed. Each time Helen gasped louder and louder; and her gasps were followed by gasps of wonderment from the crowd watching. Gasps of awe, Georgina registered.

Georgina landed the fourth stroke slightly lower and then in quick succession the fifth and sixth strokes. She saw the sex juice glistening on Helen’s pussy hair and wanted to end the caning before anyone else noticed it; hopefully they were all too engrossed looking at the developing red wheals to spot the sex juice.

Helen cried out with each stroke but knew she was getting more and more aroused. She felt quivers flying around her pussy and so wanted Georgina to finger her right there; although equally hoped Georgina would not make her cum in public. Being punished was one thing but sex was something she felt should be very private.

In the event Helen sighed with relief when she heard the instruction, “Okay, girl; stand up and straighten out your clothing.”

Helen did as she was told and then wiped the tears from her face.

Georgina looked at Ella and asked, “Is there a private room where I can take this girl until she calms down; she has been punished and I expect her to be rather more cooperative when she composes herself.”

“Of course, madam,” Ella replied. “Do follow me.”

A few moments later Helen and Georgina were in a manager’s office. Ella said, “Take as long as you need; no one will come in.”

“Thank you,” Georgina said.

Georgina waited until she heard Ella walk away before going up to Helen and with a smile put her finger to her lips. Helen knew what Georgina meant and nodded.

Georgina then lifted her own skirt above her waist and lowered her knickers, as did Helen. Georgina guided Helen to the wall and as Georgina pressed Helen back on to the wall they clinched, both women running their fingers along the other's wet pussy.

They kissed and edged their fingers inside the other's pussy and found their clit which they flicked and both knew they were reaching a climax. They exploded in orgasm but bit their lips to stop themselves crying out. They might be alone but could not be sure how close anyone else was to the office. It didn’t matter as both were so aroused by having sex in the office with all those people outside.

They kissed and cuddled and caressed for several minutes before Georgina pulled herself away and said with a grin, “We better get back outside. We can let them see the new chastised you.”

Helen smiled at the thought. A minute later and both had straightened out their clothes and Georgina walked first out of the office followed by a red-eyed Helen. They found Ella.

“Thank you,” Georgina said to her.

“Sorry,” Helen said, rubbing her bottom.

Ella smiled. “That’s okay, I'm glad we could help.” She then asked Georgina, “Shall I help you find a suitable dress madam?”

Georgina gave Helen a sharp stare and said, “Actually the young lady now agrees that dress she was so rude about is exactly right.”

“No problem,” Ella said.

A minute later Ella had folded the dress and put it in a bag. “The manager has said it is on the house, madam.”

Georgina smiled. “How unexpected. Please do thank the manager if he isn’t here.”

“I’ll tell him, madam,” Ella said with a smile.

“Come with me, girl,” Georgina ordered Helen and they walked between the still gawking audience and left the store.

“Once well away Georgina said to Helen, “Cool, huh?”

“That was so good,” Helen replied although she could not stop rubbing her bottom.

“We should get back home,” Georgina said.

“I’m with you." 

They walked along the road and Helen could not stop rubbing her bottom, even when she saw some of Georgina’s neighbours again. Again, whilst they gazed at the schoolgirl, they didn’t ask any questions.

Once home and the front door was closed, Georgina turned and looked at Helen. This time they didn’t clinch. This time they both just undressed and waited for the other to be fully naked before savouring that first passionate kiss.

“Let’s get upstairs, Helen,” Georgina said, giving Helen a smack on her bottom.

“Yes, Miss,” Helen replied after a loud gasp.

Helen went up the stairs first with Georgina just behind her giving her bottom smack at almost every step. They were both laughing.

Moments later they lay on the bed, Georgina on top of Helen, kissing and caressing each other. Helen broke off for a moment. “We have to do that again, Miss.”

Georgina, replied by laughing. But, with her stern schoolmistress voice, said, "We will; but first things first girl. We both need several orgasms before we work that out.”

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments