Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl Code 1 - Truce

"Bright, confident, and savvy as hell, Nicole and Alexa must choose their panties with care"

15
6 Comments 6
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Bathed in sunlight, Nicole stood naked in front of her chest of drawers and studied her panty choice. Any other day she let her mood decide, but today was Monday. She hovered over cute hot-pink briefs speckled with tiny white dots. Nothing she'd done made her feel obliged to slip them on today.

Sweeping her straight, shoulder-length blonde hair behind her ear, she paused over her bright pink panties a second time and thought about her swift retort on Twitter yesterday. She wasn't exactly proud of it, but it didn't deserve a paddling. Decision made, she pulled plain white cotton bikini panties from her drawer and wondered what Alexa would choose today.

Their Monday discipline sessions had begun two months ago after she'd found Alexa crying over her takeaway coffee in the park at lunchtime. They both worked for Freedom Mutual Insurance. College-educated, the Personal Assistant to the Sales Vice President had quickly become a good friend.

Marching across her bedroom in her white panties, Nicole took her custom-made navy skirt suit from the wardrobe and added a white blouse. The perfectly cut skirt and jacket had thrilled her when they'd arrived from Switzerland. Custom-made sounded expensive but had actually cost less than buying off the rack, and looked a whole lot better. Her one-bedroom apartment had been a hugely valuable gift from her parents, but building a plan for her future, she spent her money wisely.

Personal Assistant to the CEO, she'd been wearing this exact same suit, six months ago, for her life-changing discussion with her boss. The conversation about her arrogance with other employees had been uncomfortable. She was proud of her position, but had been unaware of how she was coming across. Her friendship with Alexa was proof of her mistake. It could have begun much sooner had she been less arrogant. John had given her two choices: a harsh telling-off or the paddle, and the weekend to decide.

Shame had engulfed her that weekend as she'd re-played her conversations with various staff in a fresh light. When Monday had come, she'd bent in shame to show John the depth of her remorse. Bent over his desk, her white briefs exposed, the thick oak paddle had blasted agonizing ache deep into her bottom. The lesson had never needed repeating, indeed he'd regularly complimented her on her attitude ever since.

 

Fresh from the shower in her studio apartment, Alexa toweled her brunette tresses as she debated her panties. She loved the cleansing feel of Mondays. After her friend's revelation in the park months ago, she'd eliminated the list of pressures which had overwhelmed her to tears. The next evening, she'd accompanied Nicole to the CEO's office.

Her new friend's impassioned sales pitch in the park for the benefits of being justly punished had won her over. Her failure to complete simple tasks had undermined her confidence. Bent over John's desk, her panties on display, her confidence had soared along with her courage. As the hard oak paddle had burned through her thin white cotton, her laziness, silliness, and guilt had been replaced with a pain she respected and deserved. Over the following week, she'd paid her overdue bills, dealt with the fine for putting her trash in the wrong bag, and picked up the phone to call her mum.

Pumped full of self-respect, two weeks later she'd suggested their girl code. Every Monday evening they met with John, but first, they revealed their panties to each other.

She lifted up a pile of panties to see the colors beneath. Guilt always built, it was only a question of the degree. If she'd been a good girl, plain white would indicate her pristine behavior. Should Nicole choose the same they'd both feel the stinging rubber sole of John's gym shoe as a healthy reminder to stay on good behavior. Should she choose darker panties than her friend, she'd be paddled and Nicole would escape punishment for the week.

She pondered her behavior. She hadn't got round to calling her mum, but that was all. She took white cotton bikini panties from her drawer and slipped them on. Proud of herself, she chose her sharp Ted Baker navy pinstripe pantsuit. The pants showcased her bum perfectly. She might come home with stinging cheeks but a reminder to be good wouldn't do her any harm.

 

On the twentieth floor, Alexa's cubicle allowed her to watch the comings and goings around her, but afforded little privacy. She hadn't seen Nicole all day. Even if she had, their girl code forbid them from revealing what panties they were wearing. The anticipation of being spanked, paddled, or let off kept them respectful and obedient.

At precisely 6:15 pm, Nicole appeared. “I've checked. Everyone's gone.”

Alexa smiled and stood. She'd been clock watching for the last fifteen minutes, her mind and body attuned to their regular Monday appointment.

Nicole looked her friend in the eye. “Right, babe. Truth time. Pants down.”

Alexa's fingers went straight to her belt. Loosening the thin navy leather, she undid the button on her pinstripe suit pants and pushed them to her thighs.

Nicole breathed, slipped down the zip on the side of her skirt, and lowered it to her hips, revealing her white cotton bikini panties to her friend.

They both smiled.

Alexa pulled up her pants and redid her belt, watching her friend reposition her smart skirt. “I haven't called my mum this week, so a stinging bottom will be fair company while I sit and chat with her tonight.”

“I'm not exactly proud of the Twitter response I sent yesterday,” Nicole admitted.

“Yeah, I saw that.”

“I might send an apology after John's punished us.”

“Leave it. You'll only make a bigger deal of it. And anyway, it's not worth it. The girl you were responding to isn't as well-disciplined as you.”

 

Nicole knocked on her boss's door and they entered. Soft ceiling lights reflected off the expansive gray marble floor. Getting up from behind his light-oak desk, John filled out his shirt well, his biceps more than capable of delivering a firm paddling.

Alexa closed the door and turned to watch Nicole's boss. His command of the room always settled her. She needed discipline, and his kindness had proven thoroughly effective.

He reached into the top cupboard set among the backlit shelves behind his desk. “Which is it, ladies?”

“The gym shoe, please,” Nicole said.

He smiled and lifted down the punishing footwear. They were required to be in agreement by the time they reached his office or he would paddle them both bare. It had never happened. Common sense prevailed. Their choice indicated they both needed a good reminder. He always made sure it hurt.

Nicole loved the sight of the gym shoe in his hand. Clean, white, and with the laces removed, the crisp new shoe had been bought especially to punish them. When their girl code had been established, she'd broached the subject with him. He'd respected their request and agreed to discipline them regularly.

“Nicole, come here.”

Alexa stepped back beside the conference table and watched as Nicole shrugged off her suit jacket, hooked it over the back of one of the black leather armchairs, and stepped towards the desk. She unzipped her smart skirt and pushed it down over her hips, letting it pool at her feet.

Alexisweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexisweets

Walking around behind her flexing the gym shoe in his hands, he said, “Are there matters on your mind?”

“Yes, sir. Yesterday, I sent a curt tweet I'm not proud of.”

“You should know better. Bend over.”

She bent obediently over his desk, her white cotton bikini panties presented for punishment.

Tall, his large desk fitted her perfectly. Her height attracted men, but rarely the Italian men she favored. She'd been a sucker for the Italian accent since she'd watched a romantic comedy at eighteen, set in Tuscany. In the six years since, her romantic ardor hadn't cooled. She'd even signed up to Italian conversation classes, much to Alexa's amusement. Now her future man must be tall, Italian, and discipline her.

Sharp sting singed her left cheek. She breathed and absorbed it. The rubber sole packed heat into her skin. As burn blossomed across her cheeks, she reworded her tweet in her mind. Her legs straight and her bottom still, the stinging spanks lit fierce fury in her tender flesh. No matter how often it happened the shame of being beaten in front of her friend never paled.

Heat surged in her backside as she spread her hands on the desk and accepted the humility. The gym shoe worked methodically down her cheeks and back up again. It always amazed her how a floppy gym shoe in a man's hand could produce such torment.

Her friend had been the first of them to admit being punished was sexy as well as painful. They'd swum lengths of the company pool in between an impassioned discussion about the benefits versus the pain.

Fearsome sting suffused her behind as her boss burned her cheeks. Four final smacks, where she'd sit, sealed in her soreness.

“You're done, Nicole. Stand up.”

She stood, turned, and faced her boss in her panties and blouse. “Thank you, sir. I deserved that.”

“You're welcome. You're a good girl.”

The confirmation filled her with joy as she pulled up her skirt and zipped it neatly back in place. She exchanged positions with her friend, turning to watch Alexa as she undid her belt and dropped her smart navy suit pants to her ankles. Her friend's tight white panties stretched beautifully as she bent over the desk.

Her long white sleeves firmly on the desk, Alexa let the humility wash over her. Being stripped and ordered to bend for punishment never got easier. Warm liquid dripped into her sex at her humble obedience.

“Are you ready, Alexa?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What's on your mind?”

“A phone call I should have made to my mum.”

“You shouldn't need reminding of that. It was among the laundry list of things I paddled you for the first time.”

She'd hoped he wouldn't remember, but she'd known he would. She welcomed the gym shoe as it tapped her taut panties. She clenched her cheeks anticipating the first sting.

Fiery burn scorched her tensed bottom as the gym shoe launched a solid assault on her cheeks. It was the reminder she deserved. Burning sting spread and heated her bottom. Her mum would have been looking forward to her call. She called most weeks. With the whole sales team in town for a meeting, it had been a busy week. It was a flimsy excuse.

Sharp sting sealed her resolve. The lethal rubber sole fitted perfectly under each buttock and thrashed her sensitive seat. She'd sit to talk to her mum, a fair atonement for her failure of daughterly duty. Four final solid smacks made her penance meaningful.

“Stand up.”

She rose, turned, and let the delicious shame of being stripped to her panties in front of him swamp her. Her sex pulsed as she looked up and met his eye. “Thank you for spanking me, sir.”

“You're a good girl. I hope it helps.”

“It will. It always does. Thank you for being so kind while you do it.” She looked up under her brunette fringe.

He smiled. “Good discipline does you no harm. I'm glad you see it as kindness. So do I.”

Embarrassed by her candor, she reached down and pulled up her suit pants. Tucking in her top, she glanced at her friend and offered a tiny smile.

“Okay, girls. Have a good week.”

Glancing briefly behind her, Alexa grabbed her suit jacket and followed Nicole out the door. They gave their burning bottoms a good rub, collected their bags from Alexa's cubicle, and headed for the train. Commuting from the same station, they often traveled together and always on Mondays.

“My week always goes well, when I've been spanked,” Nicole said, as they waited on the platform.

Alexa smiled at her friend, “Mine too.”

Boarding the train, they both took a seat. Rush hour was over and there was plenty of room.

Their spanked bottoms burned against the cloth seats. The heat trapped in their behinds was part of their punishment. Seated in public, they must endure their discipline with grace. It pleased them to respect their girl code for the fifteen-minute journey, especially when it hurt to do so.

Alexa shifted uncomfortably as the heat built in her suit pants.

Nicole smiled and whispered, “Suck it up, babe.”

Alexa grinned, “You too.”

 

The tall ceilings in Nicole's apartment welcomed her home to her sanctuary. Perfectly formed, it felt spacious. She dumped her computer near the table and retired straight to the bedroom. When John was applying her punishment it hurt like hell. Even the gym shoe left her soundly sore. But as the heat continued to burn and she had to face the world as a punished girl, her sex tightened and dampened.

On the way home, she'd had to stop herself squirming on the seat, and not because of the heat in her bottom. In her bedroom, she stripped off her suit and carefully hung it. Her white blouse and bra fell to the floor as she slid into bed and lightly tantalized her nipples.

The thin cotton of her white panties exposed her stinging bottom to the bed. She slipped her hand into her panties and teased her already hard clit. The first time John had paddled her, she'd been seriously sore. The gym shoe might only sting, but the effect of having been made to obey him and take her punishment was exactly the same. She circled herself, picturing her deep obedience. In her mind, she held still as the gym shoe beat her skimpy bikini panties.

She smiled as the tight elastic grazed the back of her hand. For her first paddling, she'd worn large white briefs, hoping for as much protection as possible. Such an immature move would disappoint her these days. She wanted the embarrassing exposure and the pain. In her head, John morphed into an indistinct tall Italian man. Pushing herself against the edge of satisfaction, she held herself in delicious agony, his strict voice scolding her, she fingered her clit in firm agreement. Unable to bear the gorgeous distress any longer, she rubbed hard, burst an array of orgasms, and flooded her sex with stunning pleasure.

Sliding her phone off the bedside, she hit the blue icon and tapped on her Monday order. Usually good at cooking for herself, she wasn't on first-name terms with the pizza delivery guy, but Mondays were an exception because one round of pleasure was never enough.

Published 
Written by AliceNorth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments