Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Fascinating - Part 3

"Marie's day continues and she returns to Lee and Colin in the evening"

55
11 Comments 11
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

As forty-seven-year-old Marie Quinn wandered around the castle that she had not visited for several years, her mind was not on what she was seeing.

Her mind was both going back over all the things that had happened since she entered the village pub on her first evening of staying in a holiday let cottage, and also going forward to what was likely to happen later that day and beyond.

Since Marie's entry into the pub, she had met a mature married couple, Colin and Lee Purvis, and had spent some time with them. After a discussion in the pub, she had gone back with them to their cottage, which happened to be next door to the one that Marie was renting.

That first evening, Marie had watched Lee and Colin cane each other, watched them fuck; she had cum in her knickers and masturbated to a second orgasm, and she had received two cane strokes herself.

This morning Marie had visited her neighbours, she had had her cunt licked to orgasm by Lee, she had been fucked by Colin and she had had Lee cum on her face. It had been arranged for Marie to go back that evening, and she would cane Lee and Colin and likely feel the cane again herself. There would no doubt also be more sex.

Before visiting Lee and Colin that morning, Marie had masturbated as she examined in the mirror the two red lines that the cane had put on her sizeable arse the previous evening.

Marie cleared her head and was able to concentrate on what she was looking at; she enjoyed her first visit to the castle in a long while. She called into another picturesque village nearby on her way back to her cottage; her thoughts were now on the forthcoming evening and beyond.

The two cane strokes that she had received had been her first ever. Lee and Colin had each received countless strokes over the years, starting when they were both aged seventeen and at school.

The six strokes that Lee and Colin had given each other the night before were at full force, but they had assured Marie that they would be able to take more this evening; sometimes they got caned every day for a week.

Lee and Colin had remained naked in their cottage for much of the day after Marie had left, but they had no more sex. There was the occasional touching of bare backsides, remarks about penises, and some kissing, though. Lee and Colin, now dressed, smiled at each other when they saw Marie return to the cottage next door.

Marie had not fixed a time to go to Colin and Lee's cottage, but she correctly figured that she would be welcome anytime. She had a shower and put on different clothing. She was very conscious of the size of her arse as she looked at it in the mirror in the tight white trousers that she had put on. She was apprehensive and excited at the prospect of getting a caning.

Colin and Lee also had different clothes than they had when Marie visited in the morning.

Colin wore a pair of trousers that he rarely wore because he knew they were now a size too small for him; he also knew that Lee liked how their tightness emphasised his bulging cock and he hoped that Marie would like them too.

Lee wore a pair of trousers that displayed the curve and firmness of her buttocks, remarkably firm for a woman aged sixty-six.

At about seven in the evening, Marie went next door. She was excited, aroused and nervous.

Both Lee and Colin met her at the door; they were both delighted to see her. The couple had an excellent sex life together, but every once in a while somebody else came into it and enhanced it even more, Marie Quinn was that person right now.

"Hello, Marie, so good to see you again," beamed Lee.

"Good to see you too, Lee, but it was only this morning," smiled Marie, looking and feeling very sexy.

"A wonderful morning," said Colin.

"Oh, it was, I can't get it out of my head," replied Marie, accepting the invitation to enter the cottage.

"Oh, I do like those trousers," said Colin, looking at Marie's arse in her tight white trousers.

"You can feel them if you want," said Marie, looking over her shoulder. She felt so free in the company of this older couple.

"Now I am jealous," said Lee.

"You can feel them too, Lee," said Marie, who then threw her head back as she felt Colin and Lee each caressing one buttock.

Marie reached behind her, and one hand felt the bulge in Colin's trousers and the other stroked Lee's crotch.

"Oh, this evening is going to be amazing," breathed Lee, and the other two agreed.

"Shall we all go to bed?" suggested Colin.

"I thought that Marie was going to cane us," said Lee.

"Oh, I will, but I am so fucking turned on right now," replied Marie.

"Bed it is, then," declared Colin, before kissing his wife.

They arrived in the bedroom and all three rapidly got naked, partly by removing their own clothing and partly with assistance from the other two.

Marie noted that Colin and Lee's bottoms still bore the marks from the cane from the night before; more marks would be added later. Her own bottom still had evidence of her two strokes from the day before.

They got onto the bed and their bodies were each in contact with the other two. Marie was snogging Lee and wanking Colin's already erect cock, Colin was feeling Lee's arse and one of Marie's breasts, and Lee was fingering Marie's cunt and teasing Colin's balls.

Colin's penis was going to be in a vagina soon; it was just a question of whose.

There were several changes of positions before Marie was on her front with Lee tonguing her anus, driving her crazy, and Colin was fucking Lee from behind as she had her arse raised.

Marie had had her arsehole licked by a male before, but getting it from a woman was something else. Lee's tongue circled Marie's anus as Colin gripped his wife's hips, shafting her hard and fast.

Lee orgasmed from her fucking and her tongue had Marie cumming.

A swift change of positions had Marie on her back with Colin propped up by his arms and fucking her and Lee lowering herself onto Marie's face.

Lee rode Marie's face and Marie's tongue made contact with anything that it could; she soon had Lee cumming on her face. Colin fucked Marie to another cum before his spunk left his penis.

Colin took a break as the two women sixty-nined each other to more orgasms.

The three collapsed on the bed; each woman had their head on Colin's chest, sometimes kissing Colin, and sometimes kissing each other. Colin managed to mostly keep one hand on each shapely backside.

They lay together for quite some time; there were no time limits. Well, there were time limits in as much as Marie was two days into her seven days and six nights in the village, but no immediate time limits.

"What are your plans for tomorrow, Marie?" Lee asked after the two women had had another long kiss.

"Ha, well, my original plan for my third day here was to drive around some of the villages in the hills," replied Marie.

"Meeting us has rather changed your schedule, hasn't it, my dear?" said Colin, fingering Marie's arse crack.

AishaEbony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaEbony

"In a wonderful way. I don't think I will do much driving tomorrow if I get my bottom caned tonight," said Marie.

"You know that you will only get caned if you want to be," stressed Lee.

"I know, and I don't think I would have ever imagined myself saying this, but I think that I want to be caned," replied Marie.

"Well, you give Lee and me the canings that you said you would, and then we will discuss what happens to your buttocks," said Colin.

"I have never caned anyone, but I guess you have worked that out," said Marie.

"Tonight you get two mature and willing backsides to practice on," said Lee.

"I am feeling really horny at the thought," said Marie.

"Shall we make her cum, Colin?" Lee smiled at her husband.

"Yes, let's," chuckled Colin.

Very soon, Marie was shaking in orgasm as Colin fingered her cunt and teased her clitoris, and Lee played with her arse crack and arsehole.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, thank you both, so much," mewed Marie, when she calmed from a long and shuddering orgasm.

The three of them went downstairs and they had a drink. Buttocks would be caned soon.

After some discussion, and the selection of a cane, it was agreed that Lee and Colin would bend over the back of the settee a short distance apart and Marie would move from one to the other lashing their rears with the cane. Marie would decide how many strokes the canings went to.

Lee was to Colin's left and Marie, with the cane in her hand, studied both bottoms. She knew that they could both take very severe strokes because she had witnessed it the previous evening. She did not think she had the power to cane that hard, even if she wanted to.

"As hard as you can, Marie," said Colin.

"For both of us," added Lee.

Marie stood behind Lee, raised the cane, took a deep breath, and then slashed it down.

It cracked against Lee's sixty-six-year-old arse, and although the sound shocked Marie, she was aware that it did not sound as loud as the previous days' strokes.

Marie moved to her right, raised the cane, and then lashed Colin's rear.

Marie moved back behind Lee and gave her a second stroke, and then gave Colin his second.

As Marie moved from one to the other, she gained confidence and she felt that she was caning harder. She was only subconsciously counting but had given Lee and Colin four strokes each.

Whereas the strokes that the mature couple had given each other the day before were clearly defined and distinct lines, the lines that Marie's caning was producing were crossing each other.

Lee and Colin were both feeling the strokes, and both were getting sexually aroused, as was Marie.

The canings continued; neither Lee nor Colin was going to ask Marie to stop, and eight strokes had now been administered to each arse. Colin's penis was at full erection, and Lee and Marie's cunts were well lubricated.

Marie had given them ten strokes each and she was breathless. She decided to stop. She gazed at the mature female and mature male posteriors, both a mass of red marks. She could not fathom how they had both taken the thrashings without yelling out.

"Um, um, you can stand up," said Marie, almost apologetically.

Lee and Colin slowly stood, and both turned to face Marie. They both resisted the urge to clutch their buttocks.

"You know how to use a cane, young lady," said Colin, his penis rigid.

"She certainly does," said Lee, her eyes wild.

"Am I going to be caned now?" said Marie.

"I need to be fucked, and I imagine you do too, don't you?" responded Lee.

"Yes, I do," said Marie, looking at Colin's erection.

Colin had already performed twice since getting out of bed in the morning; he was quite capable of a third.

The women were on their backs on the bed and Colin first fucked Lee to orgasm. He then moved to Marie and gave her a good seeing-to, making her cum loudly.

Lee and Marie then passed Colin's cock from one to the other as they took turns to give him a good sucking.

Colin indicated that he was close to cumming and the two ladies had their heads together as he jerked his cock a couple of times, and sprayed his spunk over their faces and in their hair.

Lee and Marie licked and kissed each other, and scooped blobs of cum out of the other's hair.

There was then a period of lying on the bed together, Lee keeping her recently caned arse off the bed.

"I want you to cane me, Lee," Marie announced.

"Are you sure? You don't have to be," replied Lee.

"Yes, I want you to give me six, hard ones," said Marie.

"What about your tour of the villages in the hills tomorrow?" asked Colin.

"That can wait, I want to feel a proper caning," answered Marie.

"Well, if you are sure, I will put six lines on your arse," said Lee.

"I am sure," replied Marie.

A while later, Marie was bent over the desk over which the caning had been done the previous day. She gripped the far end of the desk as Lee bent the cane and Colin looked on. Lee's backside was on fire from the caning that Marie had given it, as was Colin's.

"Marie, do you really want to do this?" asked Lee, giving the younger woman one more chance.

"Six strokes, Lee, hard ones...please," said the woman bent over the desk.

Lee looked at Colin, who nodded for Lee to do as Marie asked.

The cane whistled through the air and cracked loudly on Marie's arse.

"Oh, oh fuck, oh fuck," shouted Marie, partly raising her body from the desk and putting her hands to her buttocks.

Lee again looked at Colin, but nothing was said. Marie got back into position.

The cane lashed her hindquarters again.

"Fuck! Shit!" shouted Marie, but she remained bent over.

Lee slashed the cane down again, and Marie wailed and raised her upper body. It was stinging like hell, but she was determined to take the six strokes that she had asked for.

The fourth stroke had Marie yelling and twisting on the desk; she was now sobbing.

"Marie, we can stop," Lee said softly.

"N-n-n-n-no, two more... hard ones," sobbed Marie.

Lee delivered the last two strokes rapidly, and Marie jumped up and rubbed her buttocks.

"Fuck, fuck. fuck, it hurts," said Marie, shifting her weight from one foot to the other to try to ease the pain.

Soon after, Marie was face down on the bed as Lee kissed her cane-ravaged buttocks. Being caned had turned Marie on and she opened her legs for Lee's fingers. Marie painfully shifted onto her back and Lee's tongue brought her to orgasm.

Colin was an appreciative spectator.

At the older couple's suggestion, Marie spent the night in their cottage. She did not know what she would be doing in the morning, but one thing that it certainly would not be was putting her arse in her car seat and driving around villages.

Marie Quinn had no idea what the rest of her week in the village would bring, but this holiday was certainly becoming memorable.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments