Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Fascinating - Part 7

"Marie's has her last evening and night in the village, doing things that she had spent much of her week doing."

50
11 Comments 11
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Marie Quinn, aged forty-seven, was visiting a derelict abbey in the English countryside. She had visited it in the past and had rented a cottage in the area intending to visit picturesque villages and places of historic interest that she knew from years before.

It was the sixth day of her one-week stay in the village so this was her last full day. To say that the week had not gone as Marie originally planned, would be a huge understatement.

She had done some of what she had intended, but she had also done some things that she would not have envisaged herself ever doing, not just this week.

Things that Marie had so far done this week that she would never have imagined herself doing were, receive a caning, administer a caning, have lesbian sex and fuck and be fucked with a strapon.

All these things sprung directly or indirectly from chatting with a sixty-six-year-old couple in the village pub on her first evening in the village.

The couple were named Lee and Colin Purvis, and they lived in a cottage right next door to Marie's rented one.

Lee and Colin had a great sex life with each other and with others, although sex with others was always with their partner's full knowledge, and sometimes participation. They both also had a love for the cane, giving and receiving, and that went back to them both getting a caning as seventeen-year-olds at school.

Although Marie was not formally introduced to her until a couple of evenings later, the barmaid at the pub was named Tammy Rice and was aged fifty-six. Tammy was bisexual, as Marie seemingly now was, and the two women had spent quite a lot of time having sex together over the last day and a half.

Tammy and Marie were not likely to meet again, on this visit by Marie to the village anyway, because Tammy was working in the pub this coming evening and the plan was for Marie to spend the evening and possibly night, with Lee and Colin.

Marie concentrated on, and enjoyed, her day out, but always in the back of her mind was what had happened in the last few days and what might be going to happen this coming evening and night.

She arrived back at her cottage late in the afternoon having eaten while she was out. A number of places that she had planned on visiting during her stay would have to remain unvisited.

She had a shower and got herself ready to go next door to Lee and Colin. Nothing had been set in stone, but she expected to feel the cane across her arse cheeks again, possibly for the last time ever.

She decided that knickers would be an unnecessary accessory, and she wore a short skirt. She did not bother with a bra under her blouse.

She went next door and was greeted at the door by both Lee and Colin.

"Hello Marie, so good to see you again, how are you?" gushed Lee.

"She certainly looks good," smiled Colin.

"Hello to you both, I am fine thank you," smiled the attractive, and excited, Marie.

"Come in, come in," said Colin, and he and Lee moved aside to let Marie enter.

Colin and Lee both looked at Marie's skirted bottom as she went past them.

"Oh, did you enjoy the theatre?" Marie asked the older couple, as they were going to the theatre the previous evening.

"We did, immensely; um, did you, um, enjoy Tammy?" smiled Lee.

"Oh yes, it was sensational," reflected Marie.

"No doubt," said Colin, with a grin.

Lee and Marie had spoken the previous afternoon after Marie's first visit to Tammy's house, Lee and Marie discussed strapons, but Lee knew that Marie was spending the night with Tammy.

"We hope that you have enjoyed your week, we know it has turned out very different to how you expected," said Lee.

"I have enjoyed it, it has been very eye-opening," smiled Marie.

"Ha, bet you never thought such things went on in an English village," laughed Colin.

"I didn't, but maybe such things happen in a lot of villages," replied Marie.

"Those where they don't are missing out," laughed Lee.

"Well, it works for us, but it is not for everyone," said Colin.

"Spoilsport," teased Lee.

"If you answer back, you will feel my cane, young lady," said Colin, with mock severity.

"You know that I like it, so that is no threat," responded Lee.

"I don't think that I would ever get to like the cane like you two and Tammy do, but I would like another caning tonight," said Marie.

"Are you sure? You have to drive home tomorrow," said Lee.

"Don't discourage her," said Colin, who had only given Marie one of the eight cane strokes that she received earlier in her week, Lee gave her the other seven.

"But her bottom is not used to the cane," said Lee.

"I am sure, and I want twelve," said Marie.

"Twelve might be a bit excessive, my dear; as Lee said, you have to drive tomorrow," warned Colin.

"I would advise against twelve, I know Tammy took twelve, but her backside has become used to the cane over the years," said Lee.

"I do understand your concern, but this might be my last ever caning, so I want it to be a memorable one," said Marie.

"We could give her a tandem," Colin said to Lee.

"What is a tandem?" asked Marie.

"One of us gives you a stroke across the tops of your thighs, and the other one follows it with a stroke just above," said Lee.

"Then the next one just above that, next one just above that, and so on," continued Colin.

"Until you have had a succession of strokes from the tops of your thighs until high up on your buttocks," said Lee.

"But it is a punishment beating, very severe," said Colin.

"It certainly is, no comfortable sitting down for a long time afterwards, certainly not the next morning," stressed Lee.

"Have you two received any of those, um, tandem canings?" asked Marie.

"Both of us, more than once," replied Colin.

"If done with precision by experienced caners, as we are, it is very effective," said Lee.

"Okay," said Marie.

"But we are both advising you against it," said Colin.

"Yes, we don't think that it is right for you, not tonight," said Lee.

"I want it, and don't hold back," said Marie, feeling sexually excited, and very nervous.

Colin and Lee looked at each other. They would be happy to administer the thrashing, but they did not want Marie to regret her request.

"Are you absolutely sure?" Lee asked.

"Yes, I do appreciate your warnings, but I want to experience it; please do it properly," replied Marie.

"She seems to know her own mind," Colin said to Lee.

"Do you want it done now?" Lee asked Marie.

"Yes, now, please," responded Marie, pushing any doubts that she might have to the back of her mind.

"Right, in there and bend over the desk," said Colin, indicating the room in which most canings in the cottage were carried out.

Marie went in, followed by Lee and Colin, and she bent over the desk that had originally belonged in a headmistress's study.

"I suggest you grip the far end of the desk tightly, the caning will not last long but you will certainly feel it," advised Lee, as she and Colin each selected a cane.

Lee flipped up Marie's short skirt and was not surprised to find that she was bare-arsed underneath. If she had not been, she very soon would have been.

"Right, from the tops of your thighs to the top of your buttocks, are you ready?" asked Lee, bending the cane. Colin was prepared to follow his wife with the second stroke as soon as she stepped aside.

"Yes," said Marie, gripping the far end of the desk for all she was worth.

CRACK Lee slashed the cane across a point just below where Marie's thighs and buttocks met, and Marie screamed.

She was still reacting to that stroke when CRACK Colin landed the second stroke slightly higher.

Six strokes had been delivered in no time and Marie was howling, but she remained bent over. True to their word, Lee and Colin were accurately landing each successive stroke marginally higher than the previous one.

The caning continued until Colin landed stroke twelve high up on Marie's arse cheeks. Twelve evenly spaced red lines were visible from her upper thighs to her upper buttocks. Marie still clung to the desk as she shrieked, sobbed and cried.

"Your thrashing is done; Colin and I will leave you to recover, please join us in the living room when you feel ready," said Lee to the still-bent-over Marie.

Lee and Colin put their canes away and left Marie with her arse on fire. They would both liked to have gone straight to bed and fucked, the caning had turned them on so much, but they would wait to see what Marie wanted to do.

Marie remained bent over for a little longer, before slowly pushing herself up. She wondered how she would possibly be able to sit down again, but she was also aware of how turned on and wet she was.

She cautiously put her hands to her caned arse cheeks, as she straightened up. She had requested this, and she had got it. She was unsure whether to join Lee and Colin yet, she would really like to collapse face down on a bed, but climbing the stairs would be agony.

Marie decided to go to Lee and Colin, but she had no thoughts of what might happen when she got there. She moved very slowly and very painfully, with her hands on her buttocks.

"Here she is," said Colin, when Marie entered the room. He was positioned rather lewdly with his legs spread and his sexual arousal very obvious in his trousers.

"Hello," the red-faced Marie chuckled weakly.

"Hello my dear, would you like me to soothe your bottom a bit?" said Lee, her eyes showing that she was turned on every bit as much as Colin.

"Yes please, I would like that," replied Marie.

"Remove your skirt and lay across our laps," said Lee, who was sitting on the settee with Colin to her left.

Marie removed her skirt and gingerly lay down. Her middle was placed on Lee's lap, and her upper body on Colin's.

"You took quite a thrashing; Colin and I should be pleased with our accuracy," said Lee, very gently tracing a finger along some of the red lines on Marie's thighs and buttocks.

"She did, and we should," agreed Colin, resisting the urge to touch Marie's arse but loving how the movement of her body on his lap was stimulating his stiff penis within his clothing.

Lee changed the direction of her finger movement to up and down Marie's arse crack, Marie reacted by wiggling her hips.

"Are you finding this soothing?" asked Lee, continuing to run one finger up and down Marie's arse crack.

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

"Mmmm, taking my mind off my sore arse a bit," replied Marie.

"Why don't you see if she is wet, Lee?" suggested the ever-helpful Colin.

"Yes, let's find out," replied Lee, running her finger in between Marie's legs. Marie opened her legs wider.

"Oh yes, very wet," announced Lee, fingering Marie's wet cunt.

"Finish her off, my dear," Colin said to Lee.

"Would you like me to, Marie?" asked Lee, still with her finger in Marie's cunt.

"Yes, yes please," replied Marie.

Lee added further fingers and gave the younger woman a good finger fucking.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck," exclaimed Marie, as she humped herself on Lee's fingers.

"It sounds like she is about to cum," observed Colin.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" shouted Marie, as she did indeed cum.

Marie came hard, making her thighs and Lee's trousers sticky. Marie eventually stopped shuddering.

"I hope that helped," said Lee, aware that her trousers needed cleaning inside and out because she had cum in her knickers. Colin's underpants were streaked with precum.

"Oh yes, thank you," replied Marie.

"I think perhaps the three of us should go to the bedroom," said Colin, and neither female disagreed.

Lee helped Marie off their laps, and Marie saw how her orgasm had stained Lee's trousers.

"Oh, I am sorry about that," apologised Marie.

"It is okay, they are washable," smiled Lee.

Lee helped Marie up the stairs, every step was very painful for the younger woman. Colin followed, looking at two female backsides, one naked and cane-marked, and the other in tight trousers.

"What would you like to do, Marie, as it is your last night?" asked Lee, when they reached the bedroom.

"I would like to thank you both, very much," said Marie, moving to Colin and undoing his trousers.

Colin and Lee smiled at each other as Marie pulled down Colin's trousers and underpants, although his underpants had to be manoeuvred over and past his erection. Marie then bent forward and took Colin's stiff cock into her mouth. Lee, standing behind Marie, started fingering Marie's arse crack again.

For a little while, Marie sucked and wanked Colin's penis as Lee fingered Marie's arse crack and cunt, but some fucking needed to be done.

The three of them got naked, and Colin's rigid penis was about to be put to use.

"Give her a good fucking, and then fuck me," Lee said to her husband.

For Marie to be on her back might have been too painful for her, so she was on her hands and knees near the foot of the bed with Colin standing behind her. Colin put his hands on Marie's hips and eased his tool into her.

"Oh fuck," groaned Marie, but any further words that she might have uttered were stifled by Lee getting on all fours facing her and locking her mouth on Marie's.

The women snogged and tongue wrestled as Colin's cock slid in and out of Marie's cunt at increasing speed.

Lee sensed that Marie was close to cumming and withdrew her mouth from Marie's and looked into the other woman's eyes. Marie's mouth opened, and her eyes rolled, as an orgasm hit her.

"Fuuuck, oh fuck," said the shuddering Marie as she got shafted from behind.

Lee let Marie ride out her orgasm, with Colin still fucking her, before she got onto her back and spread her legs, offering her cunt to her husband.

"I want some of that,...now," said the lustful Lee, and Marie did not object when Colin withdrew his cock from her and mounted his wife.

Colin gave Lee a hard and fast fucking, and Marie massaged one of Lee's tits.

"Cum you horny slut, cum you bitch," the now panting Colin said to his wife.

"Not until you do, you fucking stud," replied Lee, as Marie got a close-up view of the mature couple fucking hard.

"Right you tart, here it comes," announced Colin, as he tensed and his spunk spurted into his wife.

"Shit! Oh fuck!" shouted Lee, as she orgasmed.

After Lee and Colin's climaxes had subsided, the three collapsed on the bed together.

There was lots of kissing and petting, and time moved on.

"Are you staying the night, Marie?" Lee asked.

"If I did, I would have to leave quite early; I have packing and stuff to do next door, and I have to lock up and return the key to the other end of the village by ten in the morning," replied Marie, her buttocks still on fire from the caning.

"I was thinking that your bottom would need some more soothing before your drive home tomorrow," said Lee.

"It does, and I would love you to do it," replied Marie.

"Why don't you go next door, help her with her stuff, and spend the night with her," said Colin to Lee.

"What about you?" responded Lee.

"Well, I could have a wank if I got that desperate," laughed Colin, who had not long finished fucking these two women.

"I don't want to put you to any trouble," said Marie.

"Soothing your bottom and making love to you is no trouble, believe me," said Lee, before kissing Marie.

"All sorted then, off you go," said Colin.

Lee and Marie got dressed, Marie's skirt was still downstairs, and after both giving Colin a long kiss, went next door. Walking for Marie was still very painful.

Marie did her packing and other stuff, with Lee's help, and then it was time for bed.

"I want to keep in touch with you and Colin, and with Tammy," said Marie.

"Yes, we must," replied Lee, before the women looked deep into each other's eyes and had a long passionate kiss.

"Now let me do some bottom soothing," smiled Lee, encouraging Marie to lay on her front on the bed. Both women were again naked.

"You are going to be in a lot of discomfort driving in the morning," pointed out Lee, looking at the marks on Marie's posterior.

"I know, but as you, Colin and Tammy know, a caning is so sexually arousing," replied Marie.

"Yes, for some people, but not for everyone," reminded Lee. That point had been made to Marie during her first meeting with Lee and Colin in the pub on her first evening in the village. That evening seemed like a lifetime ago, because so much had happened since.

Lee then lightly caressed Marie's buttocks, and then softly kissed them. Next was the finger up and down Marie's arse crack, which Lee knew that Marie liked.

The attention to her stinging buttocks from Lee's hands, fingers, lips and tongue was sending Marie wild. She was thinking that she might cum without any touching of her cunt.

Lee could tell that Marie was close, and the insertion of her tongue in Marie's arse crack took her over the top.

"Lee, Lee, oh Lee, oh Lee," panted Marie, as she humped the bed in orgasm.

Marie then had her head between Lee's thighs and she licked the older woman to two orgasms.

There was much kissing and caressing of breasts and sucking of nipples.

They pleasured each other once more in a sixty-nine before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Marie had set her alarm to give her time for what had to be done in the morning.

Marie showered, but Lee would shower at home.

The women got dressed and Marie had some toast for breakfast, she ate it standing up.

Marie loaded her car, and then they went next door so that Marie could say goodbye to Colin.

"Hello you two; I couldn't sleep with all the noise you two were making having sex all night," laughed Colin.

"You probably couldn't sleep because you were wanking watching porn," retorted Lee, with a smile, before giving her husband a passionate kiss.

"Colin, I have to say goodbye, but I want to thank you for everything," said Marie, embracing the older man.

"The pleasure was all mine, my dear," replied Colin, before he and Marie kissed.

"Well, I will just double-check that I have locked up and then I will take the key back and set off for home," said Marie, looking lovingly at Lee. The women had one more long kiss.

Marie checked the door to her cottage and waved to Lee and Colin who were standing in their front garden.

She very carefully lowered her arse into the driver's seat of her car and winced when her buttocks touched the seat. It would be uncomfortable, as she had been told.

She looked at Lee and Colin who both 'oohed' in sympathy. A wave to the two of them, and she was off. As she looked at them in her rear-view mirror as she drove away, she wondered if she would ever see them again.

She had to go past Tammy's house on the way to where she had to return the cottage key, and she decided to pull up. She wondered why she had not thought of doing so before.

She knocked on the door and a thrilled Tammy answered it.

"Hello! I did not think that I would see you again," smiled Tammy.

"I literally only have five minutes, I have to take the key back and then I have a long drive," said Marie.

"How was last night with Lee and Colin?" asked Tammy.

"Ha, amazing, I took a twelve-stroke caning," said Marie, proudly.

"Shit! You didn't; show me your arse," said Tammy.

"Got to be quick," said Marie, entering Tammy's house and pulling down her jeans and knickers.

"Fucking hell! It must still hurt," said Tammy, wanting to touch it.

"It does, but I feel so horny; I will probably have to stop in the woods somewhere and masturbate," laughed Marie.

"I wish that we could..," started Tammy.

"So do I, but I really have to go," said Marie, gently pulling her knickers and jeans up again.

They had one long kiss, and then Marie was out of the door and eased her buttocks into the car seat again. She dropped off the key and left the village, not knowing if she would ever return. It had been a memorable holiday.

She squirmed in her car seat as she drove, but neither that nor the dampness between her legs was too distracting.

She did not stop in the woods to masturbate, as she had half-jokingly said to Tammy. She did stop at a motorway service station and was tempted to masturbate in a cubicle of the ladies toilets, but didn't.

She got home and was not indoors long before she had examined her caned buttocks in the wardrobe mirror and had relieved her sexual longings with her fingers.

That night she relived lots of her holiday, and it was not castles and picturesque villages that she was thinking about.

Marie Quinn did not know what her future held, but her seven days in an English village had given her much to ponder.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments