Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Insist

"Lara learns how good the punishment is to saying "No"."

14
8 Comments 8
6.1k Views 6.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Sitting up a little straighter, I raise my hand to get the waiters' attention. The gentleman acknowledges me and walks over.

“Can I have the cheque when you have a moment, please?”

“Sure thing honey, you sure you don’t want to wait a little longer?”

“I think half an hour is embarrassing enough.”

The waiter gives a tight, polite smile, nods and leaves me sitting here alone. I use this time to think maybe there’s a slight possibility my blind date came in, saw me and left. That can’t be true, can it? No, I sure hope not. I’m no model by any means, but I’m definitely not ugly. I would rather describe myself as simply pretty. I am average height and weight; everything about me is average except my eyes. Resembling aquamarine gemstones, these light blues eyes are piercing and almost too light you can see through them. While internally criticizing everything I dislike about myself, increasing my already sour mood, I see a hand with a black book and the bill tucked inside being placed on my table. Without looking up I mumble a "Thank you".

Looking at the bill I see only two glasses of white wine, how pathetic.  I go about digging in my purse for my wallet when a different male voice startles me.

“You’re not leaving already,” he says with such confidence that is more of a statement than a question. His voice is like silk running across my skin giving me goosebumps. Keeping my head down I answer, afraid if I look up he will see me blushing.

“Afraid so.” I keep my eyes on my purse. Yes, I have already found my wallet, but I was pretending not to, so my hands could keep busy as I could feel the stranger’s eyes raking over me. Taking my time, the stranger waits patiently.

“Have a drink with me first.”

I then force myself to look up. Strong, serious, sexy. Oh my goodness he is sexy. Blonde hair that is slightly shorter on the sides and longer on the top is tussled, like bed hair, but in the sexiest way. Light blue eyes -though not as light as mine- burn its way through my own, staring with such intensity.  An average nose and soft full lips all sit on that face with a jaw so angular it could cut glass. He catches me licking my bottom lip and a dark smirk creeps across his face that gives me butterflies.

He returns the favor by dragging his eyes across all my features and down my body. Slow and deliberate, so I can feel his eyes undressing me. The trail continues back up my increasingly hot body, pausing briefly at my collarbone before landing on my eyes.

Blood is pounding inside every part of me and my girly parts are tingling. But, I am never one to be told what to do. So, taking out a fifty-dollar bill I set it on the table, grab my coat folding it over my left arm. I leisurely and purposefully look over his facial features again, then plaster a fake smile on my face.

“No thanks.” That outta get him going.

Something twitches behind his eyes. Knew it. As I start to walk past him, he grabs a hold of my wrist and it sends bolts of adrenaline up my arm and into my bloodstream.

“I insist. A lady that got stood up shouldn’t be leaving here alone.”

“You didn’t ask me to leave with you, you insisted I have a drink with you first.”

“First.” He pauses. “I asked you to have a drink with me first.”  Winking at me, he gestures at the opposing chair for me to take my seat. “Please, one drink, just listen to what I have to say,” he continues.

I ponder the outcome: go home alone, sad and slightly tipsy, or hear this stunning species of a man out and see where the night takes me. Obviously, I choose the second. I walk over, fold my coat on the back of my chair and sit back down.

“One drink.”

He side smiles and waves the waiter back over, asking for a scotch on the rocks and another glass of chardonnay. While ordering, he does not look at the waiter once but keeps his eyes fixated on me the entire time. We sit in silence and when our drinks come he finally speaks up.

“Here’s what I suggest.” He takes a sip and continues. “You come home with me tonight.”

Slightly swirling my glass, I sip, pretending to ponder his rather-so-bold proposition. I grab my long brunette hair that’s in a braid and bring it to the side, so the end is resting just along my chest.

I put on the same fake smile, “No thanks.”

The twitch comes back in his eyes and he takes a deep inhale, clearly not used to hearing that word. He stands up, moving his chair to the side of the table, so he is now beside me. A few heads turn, all wondering what he’s doing. My heartbeat starts to accelerate and my breathing becomes heavier.

He leans in ever so slightly allowing me to smell his cologne, which smells like a rainstorm. I lick my lips again and his eyes catch. Moving towards my ear, he whispers, “I insist.” I can feel his breath on my neck as he waits for my response, not moving an inch. I swallow. I wish I were swallowing his cum. Jesus, focus here!

“That’s very kind of you…”

“Liam.”

“Liam.” I love his name on my lips. “But, I’d rather not.”

“Bullshit,” he calls out. I love this banter. It’s infuriating and hot as hell.

“How so?” I implore.

He grabs the tip of my braid, rolling it in between his fingers, grazing my nipple through my dress as he does. They instantly pucker up at his touch and he smiles to himself at this. He lets go all too quickly.

“I have a feeling a woman as beautiful as you, who put all this effort into getting ready for tonight and that had just been stood up wouldn’t want to waste it all by going home alone for no one to see or appreciate.”

I can feel my cheeks get hot as I instinctively grab my wine glass and take a rather large gulp, then another. He leans back and puts on hand low on my knee. Just barely grazing it, making my insides tingle and heat rise between my thighs.

“See, I think…” he continues, "that a woman, such as yourself, would much rather come home with me tonight and let me fuck her.”

My eyes bulge out as I choke on my drink. Grabbing my napkin and bringing it to my lips, his hand starts to move farther up my leg and rests on the inside of my upper thigh. I look at him, his face just a foot away from mine.

“You don’t even know my name.”

“Don’t need to.”

His dark smirk comes back on his face. He leans even closer. “Say yes.” There he goes commanding me again. I surprise myself when I reply, “Yes.” Just audible enough for him to hear. He squeezes my thigh. “Atta girl.”

Ten minutes later, we’re walking into the grand foyer of his building. Ceiling to floor windows replaces the walls, allowing access for the moon to illuminate the marble flooring. His hand clasped over mine -since we left the restaurant- is large and covers mine completely. Pulling me ever so slightly behind him at a quick pace as we step into the elevator. He scans his card and pushes a button. The ride is full of anticipation, but he stands still as a tree beside me, his hand still wrapped around mine. I squeeze my thighs together trying not to get too excited. When we reach his floor, he lets go of my hand and walks out. “Come,” he orders.

“Oh, I’m about to,” I mumble to myself.

If he hears me, he doesn’t show it. He opens the door to his ‘penthouse suite’ and I face him as I brush past, desperate to feel his touch again. I walk in and notice how big his place is; it must cover the entire floor. I don’t note on the details of his apartment because all I can think about is him being inside me. I walk to the wall on the far left and lay my purse on a side table while kicking off my heels. I can hear him lock the door behind me.

Turning to Liam I ask, “Is this the part of the night where you appreciate a woman as beautiful as me?"

He quickly closes the distance between us in three long strides and slams me up against the wall behind me. Air escapes my lungs at the surprise attack. His hands pull the elastic off my hair letting the braid fall out as he shoves his thigh between my legs. Thankful I’m wearing panties or his pants would be completely soaked, I find myself rubbing up against him. Grabbing my hair he pulls my now loose waves down to the side, exposing my neck. Wetness spreads from my collarbone to my ear, as his tongue glides across me.

“Abso-fucking-lutely.”

His tongue further explores my ear and a moan escapes my lips as he nibbles on my earlobe. His tongue is hot and heavy and feels heavenly against my skin. He probes my inner ear with his tongue and I moan again while my hands go exploring.

“I’ve wanted to do that since I saw you walk into the restaurant.”

“You were watching me?” I ask, barely able to get the words out.

“Yes.”

"From where?"

"The bar."

“The entire time?”

“Like a hawk,” he admits unashamed.

I drag my nails against his back feeling every curve of his muscles underneath that taught shirt of his. Let’s get rid of this. I reach to the front and start unbuttoning his dress shirt. I get halfway before he grabs my wrists, pushing them against the wall above my head and squeezes tightly. I whimper at the thought of not touching him and this brings a smile to his face. Liam gets down on his knees and lifts my dress further up my body, exposing my panties. Pushing them aside, he slips one finger inside me while simultaneously licking up my inner thigh.

“Ohh,” I gasp out.

He kisses me on my pussy, making my knees buckle. Catching me, he rests my legs on his shoulders. Lightly flicking my clit with the tip of his tongue my eyes roll back with pleasure. I can’t help but moan the entire time while he does delicious things to my pussy. He licks, probes and nibbles my engorging lips then slides a second digit inside me.

Picking up his pace with his fingers, I can feel myself on the verge of coming. I grab hold of his beautiful blonde hair and start to pull on it, shoving myself further into his face, when he abruptly stops.

“What the fuck.” It comes out before I can even think about it.

Wiping my juices off his mouth while standing, he smiles. “Shut up.”

“Make me-”

His kiss crashes into me, literally making me shut up. It’s hot and needy, hands roaming everywhere he feels and tastes amazing. Our tongues meet and dance together in urgency. Hands grab my ass and instinctively I wrap my legs around him as he lifts me. Pushing himself against me, I can feel his cock wanting to spring free from his pants. With one hand still underneath me, Liam grabs my neck with the other trying to force more of him against me. There’s not enough spit, not enough skin and too many clothes in our way.

“Bedroom,” I mutter in between our kisses. “Ha,” he laughs, knowing full well I have no control, no say in the matter. He’ll do what he pleases and honestly, I’m quite happy to oblige, but I’m not going to let him know that.

I hear his buckle coming undone as he pushes his pants down partly with his free hand and without any notice or warning he’s plunging into me. I let out a loud gasp as a deep guttural grunt comes from Liam. I can feel myself spread around his wide girth and it feels so good. My pussy eagerly accepts him with flowing juices allowing him easy access.

Our kiss deepens as he thrusts himself into my pussy over and over and over again. My hands are traveling all over his body, his hair, his strong shoulders, down his back and up to his front. His breath hitches slightly as I pinch his nipple on my way up to find their resting spot around his neck. He sucks on my neck while his cock takes control. I begin to slip farther and farther away from time with each thrust. He stops abruptly again after, I don’t know how long.

I moan with disappointment, “You have a habit of doing that.”

Liam looks into my eyes, completely still and still inside me. Giving me a quick peck, like we’ve known each other forever, he asks, “What’s your name?”

I pause. Now? He’s asking me this now while he’s balls deep inside me? But he waits patiently, so I answer him.

“Lara.”

He smiles and nods. “That seems fitting. Laura,” he says slowly, tasting my name on his lips.

“No,” I correct. “Not Laura, Lara.”

“Whatever you say, Miss Croft.”

I roll my eyes with a grin. Never heard that one before. He gives me another peck and does one last hard thrust. A thrust so hard my body curls over him and my nails dig into him so hard he almost starts to bleed. Pulling out, he starts buttoning his pants and turns to walk away leaving me wanting more…again. Halfway to a door he stops and turns, realizing I’m not following.

“Come,” he commands.

“I was trying to,” I explain.

Now it’s his turn to roll his eyes and smile. I pull my dress back down so my pussy is covered up.

“Are you coming or not?”

“Do you insist?” I tease him.

His eyes narrow and his chin juts out. I can tell he enjoys me disobeying him just as much as I enjoy him commanding me, again neither of us will admit it.

“Oh, I really do.”

I nod at him, grabbing my panties from under my dress I pull them down and slip out of them. Walking over to him slowly, I take in his apartment. It’s all cool colors and there’s not much furniture or art or anything really in here, it looks like it could be a staged apartment. When I reach Liam, I hold out my panties to his palm and place them inside. Liam’s large hand wraps around them, bundling them into his fist.

“Yes, sir.”

I salute to him mockingly. I turn and walk towards… The kitchen? The bedroom? I don’t know. I’m just walking the way he was, no time to falter in confidence now. I feel a sharp sting on my ass and yelp and he slaps me from behind.

“ 'Yes sir’ is right.”

Picking me up like I’m nothing, he throws me over his shoulder and carries me into the other room. I use this time to admire his butt, maybe I even touch and pinch it a little bit.

“Stop that,” he calls from in front.

“No.”

He pushes past the door and sets me face down over his lap and all I can look at is the floor. It’s marble, that’s when I realize he’s carried me to the bathroom. He gives me another sharp spanking. My body twitches as the pleasurable pain sets in.

“I don’t like that word, Lara,” he declares rubbing my butt to try and soothe the sting.

“No?” I tease some more. I can hear his smile, but alas, another sharp pain on my left buttock this time.

“Keep it up and this delicious ass is going to be purple.”

Quite enjoying the spankings I so deserve I wiggle my ass ever so slightly towards him, silently asking for more.

“Do you like being spanked?”

“No.” It comes out quicker than I mean it to.

He lifts my dress up so my bare ass is towards him and spanks me hard again. I groan against him as he slides a finger inside my embarrassingly wet pussy and starts to finger me. Being exposed and knowing he’s looking at me while I can’t look at him is turning me on even more. I start to push my cunt back against his finger.

“Can I have another?”

“Look who’s learning to ask.”

Liam slides a second, then a third finger inside me. Rewarding my politeness. He slips in and out easily and I’m getting close, praying that he’ll let me finish.

“Harder… please,” I add quickly.

He stops and I grunt inwardly. I hear him sucking on his fingers, tasting my sweet nectar. “Fuck,” I mumble. I might finish just to the sound of him licking my dripping juices off his fingers. He slaps my bare ass again and the skin on skin contact is too much. I start to cum all over him. Realizing what’s happening, he plunges his two fingers back inside me and finger fucks me hard and quickly. Another wave of pleasure hits me and I scream out as my cunt clenches around him. He holds still as my body spasms and twitches. Cum now dripping out of my pussy, he keeps his fingers inside my warm pussy rocking them slightly until my orgasm subsides. Liam gives the softest kiss on my bare – and I’m sure very red – ass and then stands me up.

I stand light-headed and a little dizzy from my two orgasms. Steading me with his hands on my shoulders, he smiles. A big, bright, accomplished smile and I want to kiss him so badly.

“Undress.”

Liam walks toward the shower and turns it on. Leaning against the door, he has one hand inside the shower feeling the temperature. I blame the delirium of what just happened for my next words.

“What’s the magic word?”

He looks over at me above his one arm leaning against the shower. The lust I saw earlier is burning back into his eyes. His devilish smirk comes back onto his face and he steps to me. My heartbeat picks up, wondering if I have pushed too far. A little afraid and extremely excited to see what he’s going to do I stand completely still. Walking towards me only a few inches away he corners me back against the wall. He towers over me, at least nine inches taller than me.

Peering down at me he says, “That word’s not in my vocabulary, but it’s gonna be in yours very soon.”

“Is that a promise?”

“Abso-fucking-lutely it is.”

His face just inches from mine, I want to kiss him. I can feel his breath against my skin, and his rainstorm smell consumes me. Not only can I hear my breath and my heartbeat, but I can hear his also. I tilt my head forward slightly giving him the hint, but he doesn’t take it, he doesn’t even move a fraction of an inch. He wants me to beg. That fucker. I smile, purse my lips and tilt my head back down, not giving in to his silent commands.

His chin juts out again, pushing his tongue on the inside of his cheek. Grabbing my shoulders, and turning me around quickly, he unzips my dress and pulls, it falls to the floor. My back still towards him, he undoes my bra from behind and when it falls to the floor to greet my dress while his long fingers slip around my breasts. He rolls each nipple in between his fingers and pulls slightly, as kisses trail up my back to my neck. I moan and push my backside against him and I am welcomed by the pressing of his cock. He pushes back against me while teasing my nipples. Liam's left-hand slips up my front and around my neck, very lightly choking me. Being completely naked, while he’s still very much dressed, has got me hot and needy. His right-hand travels south, slowly rolling over my breasts, then my stomach. Just as he reaches my pussy, he grazes it, so light I almost don’t feel it, then moves his hand away. I push back one more time and actually plead.

“Please.”

Excited that he has found my breaking point, he turns me back and kisses me with the power of a thousand waterfalls. I can feel his smile against me as he deliciously slobbers all over me. I welcome his tongue with mine and continue on the rest of his buttons. He allows me to undo it and helps shrug it off his shoulders. Black tattoos on his left shoulder welcome my hand as I run it over them. Hot. Very hot.

I undo his pants and he slips those off too, then his briefs. Walking backward with each hand on either side of my face he pulls me with him, his lips stitched to mine. The hot water hits me hard and it feels wonderful. Our kiss is steamy and wet and messy. Liam’s tongue is devouring mine and with his body pressing fully against mine, he still isn’t close enough. He’s taking his time now, enjoying it as much as I am. I guess this is my reward. Maybe I should’ve caved a while ago.

A slippery hand slides down my stomach to reach my aching clit. Rubbing it softly in circles, I break the kiss and my head leans against the shower wall in pleasure. Liam watches me enjoy the magic his fingers are doing to me. I look down at his hand and my eyes focus on his enlarged dick; average length but thick. I wrap my hands around it and without even thinking about it I bend down.

Shoving as much of it as I can into my mouth, I can hear Liam mumble ‘fuck’ under his breath. Pumping with one hand while the other is caressing his balls I try and give him as much pleasure as I possibly can in a single moment. It’s not long before he’s pulling me up by my shoulders and hoisting me on his waist again. Water hits my face, making it hard to breathe, but I don’t care. I’m already so breathless. His fingers probe my pussy guiding his cock to my entrance. This time he goes slow, inch by inch, watching my face as my body accepts him completely.

“Fuck, Lara,” he moans to into my neck. A smile breaks my face at the sound of my name.

“Say my name again.”

He looks at me, no expression on his face. Ugh.

“Please?”

His eyes gaze down to my lips and stay there for a moment. He does that quick peck thing again then looks into my eyes.

“Lara,” he whispers. I moan, smile and close my eyes. Still pumping into me with forceful thrusts he continues, “Lara, you feel so god damn good around my cock. I’ve been hard ever since I saw you walk through that door.”

Really? Wow.

“And now, I’m going to fuck you so hard that you’ll never be able to forget me.”

Oh, I will never forget you, Liam.

In an instant, he’s pulling out, flipping me around and bending me over, a hand on my ass holding me still. With the water pouring against his back he leans down, spits on my aching hole and he slips himself back inside me with a heavy thrust and a grunt to match it. My hands spread against the wall and hold still to feel the force of his thrusts. My pussy constricts around him and begs for more every time he pulls back. Our bodies find a rhythm, and with every slap of his balls against my ass, I can feel myself getting closer to coming.

My toes start to tingle as he hits my g-spot over and over. I feel a finger probe my butt and he allows himself inside. The feeling is overwhelming and I scream as I feel myself being filled up. His dick in my pussy, his finger in my ass sends ripples of pleasure throughout my entire body.

“I’m going to come inside you.” Yet another statement.

But I don’t care, I want him inside me, I want him to fill me up. I want his cum to drip out of my aching pussy when he’s done. I reach down and rub my clit and finally, I break. My heartbeat pounds inside my chest I scream out and my body twitches. Liam groans while removing his finger as he empties himself inside me, and I collapse.



I open my eyes and stretch as silk comforts me. My pussy aches in the best way and I feel physically exhausted. What time is it? Where am I? I roll over and see Liam, staring right at me. I blush and give a small smile. Oh yea, the last thing I remember, he was pumping his goods into me. He watches me silently, his light blue eyes darkening as he looks at me.

“Your eyes are wild,” he proclaims.

I smile a 'thank you' and blush a little more. I look around for a clock or my phone, finding neither he offers up the information.

“It’s 2 AM.” Oh shit.

“Oh shit,” I repeat. “I should probably go.”

I sit up from his extremely soft bed, sheets clenched to my chest looking for my clothes.

“I believe…” he starts. “At the restaurant, I said you should come home with me for the night. It’s only 2 AM, and I still have plenty of time.”

Oh, yes, yes, yes! My head is screaming to stay and I know I’m going to say yes, but I also want to have some fun. I smile politely.

“No, thanks.”

His eyes widen, his wicked smile returning, he grabs my wrist pulling me down underneath him against the bed. He straddles me and holds my arms above my head. His cock becoming quickly hard against my parts and I find myself grinding up to it involuntarily.

“Oh, but I insist.” His mouth plunges down to meet mine.

HILARYgoddessTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HILARYgoddessTS

 

 

Published 
Written by miss1127
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments