Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Spanked a Hunky Boy Scout

"Steve was a naughty scout and I enjoyed teaching him a hard lesson"

24
7 Comments 7
42.5k Views 42.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
My name is Angie, 21 years old, I’m fit and work out in the gym twice a week. When I was younger, I was a girl guide and when the Scouts decided to let in girls I joined straight away. I just loved being with the boys.

A couple of years later I became Scoutmaster for the local troop and we enjoyed success under my leadership. However, one of my lads caused me no end of trouble. Steve was a patrol leader and so should have been showing the others how to behave. Instead he answered back, smoked cigarettes and failed to lead his patrol well. On the other hand, everyone liked this charming 17 year old; he was fun and he was a handsome young lad.

Don’t get me wrong, his charms failed to sway me. I did everything I could to get him to see the error of his ways but things came to a head at the end of one Friday meeting. I’d been briefing the troop on a night hike we were going to take part in on the Saturday evening. I expected the Patrol Leaders to take notes and act responsibly. As usual Steve was laughing and joking, making silly comments and generally larking around.

“Steve, I hope you have been paying attention to the briefing as you will be responsible for eight youngsters on Saturday evening.”

He looked like a rabbit caught in a car’s headlights and had no answer for a change.

“Right,” I began, “please remind the troop of the map coordinates where we are meeting on Saturday.”

“Er, um,” he began. His face went scarlet and I almost felt bad about humiliating him this way.

“You will stay behind at the end of this meeting and I will supervise your note taking to make sure you are capable of looking after your Patrol.”

“Yes Ma'm,” he sensibly responded.

The meeting broke up and Steve joined me in my office.

“I am extremely disappointed in your behaviour Steve. You were not paying attention, you were laughing and joking and messing around. You set a very poor example to those in your Patrol and in the whole troop.”

“Yes Ma'am.”

“I am considering demoting you until you learn how to behave like an adult.”

“Please Miss Angie, Ma'am,” he stumbled on, “please don’t do that. It would be very embarrassing.”

“Not as embarrassing as the other option I was considering.”

“Anything,” he replied, “anything but demotion."

“Very well, I had thought you deserved a good thrashing on your bottom. However, I would need to talk to your Father first.”

“Please don’t talk to my Dad,” he paused for a few seconds, “I’ll take the thrashing if I can stay as Patrol Leader.”

“Right, if you are sure. This will not be some gentle slap across your bum. It will hurt.”

“I will take my punishment as long as I don’t get demoted,” he replied with his eyes downcast.

“Good. Strip down to your underpants.”

Then I sat back in my chair to watch. By the time he pulled off his trousers he had a decent bulge in his pants.

“Bring over that riding crop from the cupboard door and a sheet of paper and a pen.”

He put all the items on my desk and stepped back.

“Remove your underpants,” I instructed him.

He looked shocked momentarily, then he slowly eased his pants down over his now rigid cock.

My eyes were locked on his magnificent penis as I placed the paper in front of him on the desk with the pen. “Write down the map coordinates, Steve.”

“I don’t remember them,” he mumbled.

I came round and bent him over the desk, spread his legs apart and swish, swish, gave him two strokes with the crop across his taut bum cheeks.

He stood upright and his rigid cock stood out straight over the edge of the desk.

“Write down the map coordinates,” I repeated.

“I don’t remember them.”

Again I bent him over the desk and spread his legs, taking a little longer and enjoying the view. Swish, swish, I gave him another two strokes with the crop before making him stand upright. His erection was thick and it throbbed as he stood.

“For the last time write down the map coordinates.”

“Please Ma'am, I don’t know them.”

Without waiting for me this time he bent over the desk and spread his legs wide.

antonella_2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonella_2

Swish, swish, swish, I gave him three more strokes with the crop and he leapt up, his cock swinging from side to side as he rubbed his bum.

I read out the map coordinates and watched as he wrote them down.

“What are the three key safety points I reminded everyone of earlier this evening?”

“I don’t remember,” he said.

“Get down on the floor do press ups until I tell you to stop.”

He got down into position. Each time he went down his cock smacked the floor and each time he pushed up, swish! I used the crop on him, flaying it across those firm and muscled cheeks. I lost count of the number of strokes; I’d got into a nice rhythm.

When I told him to get up his cock was rigid from tapping against the floor and it glistened with precum.

“This is supposed to be punishment and yet you have the nerve to stand in front of me with an erection. What have you got to say to that?”

“I can’t help it Ma'am,” he said, trying to cover himself with his hands.

I struck his hand away with the crop.

“I think I know how to deflate your ego. Lie down on your back on this bench.”

He lay down with his cock pointing up in the air.

I went over to the desk and picked up a short plastic ruler. “Six strokes with this should make you return to normal,” I told him as I flicked the springy ruler across his thick cock.

“If you move I will give you extra strokes.” 

Thwack, thwack, thwack and his cock bounced from side to side with each stroke across the shaft.

“Ow, ow, Jeees…”

“Two extra for blaspheming.”

Thwack, thwack. I was enjoying how each stroke across the length of his cock set it swinging.

Steve yelped with each stroke but a secret smile flickered round his lips. I could tell he was getting turned on by this punishment. I wrapped my hand round the shaft and my fingers failed to meet. A good length of shaft continued beyond the top of my hand. He was a big lad and I wondered what he would feel like inside me.

I shrugged off this thought and pulled his foreskin back to reveal the glistening head and he groaned.

Thwack, thwack, I landed two spankers on the glistening head and with a loud “ow,” he grabbed his cock.

“Lie down. For that you will get two extra strokes. I did warn you. Any more and I will use the crop!”

I pulled back the foreskin and a fresh flood of juice ran out. I gently rubbed this around the glans until he groaned again. Thwack, one more across the head then thwack, thwack I landed two stinging strokes on the very tip of his cock making him cry out.

He was still very erect. I told him to lie there until his erection went down. I went back to my desk and enjoyed the view. I slipped my fingers inside my pants and ran them back and forth along my slit as I studied his throbbing member. Ten minutes later his cock was still rigid and I decided not to let the opportunity slip by me.

I walked over and stood next to him. I took my dress off over my head, unclipped my bra and dropped it on the floor. His cock responded, standing more rigidly as I removed my panties.

I knelt down and ran my fingers round his balls before slipping a durex over his magnificent member. I stepped astride the bench and lowered myself on to his throbbing erection. He rose and pushed into me. I lifted until he was nearly out before slipping down as he again pushed into me. His thick cock filled me completely. I pushed down on him, feeling him deep inside me before lifting again. It was an exquisite feeling as the glans moved along my cunt. A few minutes later as I pushed down on him he let out a deep moan and exploded inside me.

I stood and returned to my desk to dress and tidy myself up. When I next looked his cock was limp.

“Go and get dressed,” I instructed him.

When he returned I gave him the sheet of paper. “Be sure to prepare for the hike tomorrow. I don’t suppose you would want me to punish you like that again.”

He gave me a wide grin and said he would try not to misbehave in future.

Published 
Written by Angelheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments