Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kristina’s Holiday Week

"Kristina's office job came to seem more attractive than her holiday."

18
2 Comments 2
6.4k Views 6.4k
9.8k words 9.8k words

Author's Notes

"I wrote this story together with my friend Kristina Katyn as a follow-up to our other Kristina stories. Kristina has written other stories too, all as Katyn99. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Kristina has worked as a domestic cleaner in real life for a number of families and busy professional ladies. We hope you enjoy it."

Kristina carried Mrs B's case up to the large second bedroom with its ensuite bathroom. Once there she unpacked the case, checking Mrs B's tops, skirts and dresses weren't creased before hanging them in the cupboard. One top and one dress were creased, and so she left them on the bed so she could iron them before putting them in the cupboard.

Kristina knew that Mrs B used to be in a relationship with Heather's dad and even though the relationship had ended Heather called her "Mum," and she was a firm family friend, thus this holiday week had been arranged. Kristina was there for one purpose only, to do the housework.

Kristina then made her way back downstairs and into the living room where Heather was talking to Mrs B. She saw both women smile as they saw her enter. Mrs B was now aware that she had equal disciplinary control over her as well, and was sure an occasion would arise when she would exercise that control.

Mrs B purposely looked surprised when she saw Kristina sit on the floor and listened intently as Heather explained, as though she didn't know, who she was. It was a standard tactic Heather used to humiliate her, saying, "Forget the Kristina you knew when we were in a relationship, Mum. This is 'Maid Kristina' who cleans my house and does my washing and ironing and all my other menial work for me. In her 'office' life, she is a lawyer with a team reporting to her, but she knows and craves her true place in life as a subservient and obedient maid, tidying, cleaning, and running errands without question.

"I have her here so she can look after us for the week so that we can both have a real break from chores of any kind. She is forbidden to use furniture in my space and will only ever sit on the floor, even at meal times when we are at the table. I am sure she would not dare, but if you ever found her sitting on any piece of furniture, or indeed doing anything else you disapprove of, then I have found that she responds well to corporal punishment. I have brought a number of nice whippy canes with me for the purpose of punishing Kristina if need be and I will give you two of them. One's heavier than the other, so you should feel free to simply cane her if she disappoints you in any way. The heavier one hurts more, by the way, Mum."

Mrs B asked, "So, you are saying you don't ask but just tell and she prefers it that way? She is there to be used and wants to be?"

Heather replied, "Yes, Mum, exactly."

Kristina knew that was right and her knickers were getting damp at the thought of it. As much as she hated being punished and the horrible pain, she nevertheless relished and yearned for it, and the harder the better to put her firmly in her place, which was at the very bottom of the social ladder. Kristina also loved the feelings of humiliation and shame which washed over her when her lowly position was explained to people.

Mrs B asked in a serious tone, "Just so I know, will the girl be sleeping in one of the spare bedrooms or where?"

Heather kept a serious look on her face, while Kristina blushed, as she said, "The girl usually sleeps on the floor in my bedroom, but why don't I lend her to you some nights so she can sleep on your floor and you can use her?"

Mrs B smiled as Kristina's face reddened further in embarrassment.

Time was getting on, and Mrs B said in an authoritative tone to Kristina, "Girl, I need to get out of my travelling clothes and get changed. Come with me and you can help me choose my clothes for the rest of the day."

Kristina smiled with pleasure that Mrs B needed her help, and obediently followed her upstairs to her bedroom. She focused on the floor by Mrs B's feet as she unzipped her dress and slid it down her arms towards the floor, stepped out of it, and left it on the floor. Kristina noticed that Mrs B was wearing elegant and matching underwear by way of a white bra and high-waisted white knickers, with a gentle floral pattern, the knickers secured in place by the pair of natural tone tights.

Mrs B proceeded to ease her tights down her legs, gently stepped out of them, and cast them on the floor next to her dress, leaving her in just her elegant bra and knickers.

Kristina immediately scooped up Mrs B's dress from the floor and started to look for a hanger to put it on.

Mrs B watched Kristina, in a thoughtful manner, knowing that Kristina was willingly here to serve, without pay, and the only reason she still worked as a lawyer was to enable her to spend her spare time as a lowly maid for Heather, working for her at a pre-arranged weekly day and time.

Heather had explained to Mrs B whilst Kristina had been upstairs how she washes and irons all her clothes and cleans the entire house. Any sub-standard work results in several cane strokes that always hurt and usually reduce Kristina to tears. Even so, the maid relished that the punishments were intense and painful because that was what motivated her to work her very hardest for her and to learn from her mistakes.

Mrs B asked, "I know Miss Heather is not your girlfriend anymore, and you are just her cleaner, but after she disciplines you, does she at least give you a friendly hug?"

"No, ma'am. In fact, the opposite. She canes me severely and then leaves me in the punishment position for a while so that I can reflect on how to do things better next time, and how to please her more."

Kristina blushed, and added, "After she was tired of me as her bed mate, I kept on cleaning for her and running errands for her, and that is how I just skivvy for her now, but I love her using me. She tells me what to do, and that means I don't have a choice but just have to do it, and I so love that, just as I love being in service so much more than being a lawyer, ma'am."

"When you were intimate, did it include oral pleasure, Kristina?"

Kristina blushed even more deeply at this exceedingly intimate line of questioning. "Well, yes, of course, we did things to each other like most girls in bed with each other would, or, rather, I would perform oral sex on Miss Heather, but she never used more than her fingers on me."

"Very interesting, Kristina, thank you," remarked Mrs B.

Changing the subject, Mrs B enquired, "That's a nice and traditional housekeeping dress you're wearing, Kristina, did you choose it yourself or did Heather choose it for you?"

"Miss Heather chose it for me, ma'am. It's new and she wants me to be well-presented as her housekeeper. The neighbours see me come and go too, so it's good to look good. It's the only new thing I'm allowed to wear though. She approves or chooses everything else for me too, but it all has to be pre-used and second-hand."

"What, everything?" asked Mrs B, "Including shoes and underwear?"

"Oh yes," responded Kristina, "everything."

Mrs B cast her eye up and down Kristina and noticed that she was wearing black flat shoes which were clean, but which were somewhat worn, and tights or stockings which looked all right, but she suggested, "Show me what you're wearing underneath your dress, Kristina."

Kristina hesitated, "You mean lift up my dress, ma'am?"

"Yes", replied Mrs B with irritation, "how else could you show me?"

Kristina grasped the hem of her dress with both hands and slowly lifted her skirt up to her hips, displaying to Mrs B a pair of hold-up stockings with elastic tops, one of which had quite a ladder in it, and a pair of baggy cotton full knickers, rather off-white, though with a little pink bow at the front, and with a couple of small holes visible in the material.

"Higher, please," requested Mrs B. "I want to see everything."

Kristina lifted her dress up to almost her shoulders displaying her poor-fitting bra, which was a pale cream colour, very aged, with a small amount of lace decorating it, if decorating is the right word. Her bra did not match her knickers at all, and did not seem to fit particularly well either.

"I see", observed Mrs B, "underneath your dress, nothing is new, except perhaps your stockings. Where did you get your undies from, Kristina?" she asked.

"From charity shops, ma'am," answered Kristina. "Whenever I pass one I go in and see what I can find. The charity shops do not always put their underwear on display, but I have found that if you ask they often have a pile of underwear in the back room or the basement which they are wondering how to get rid of. That is how I purchase most of my knickers and bras. They are generally very cheap and usually cost only a matter of pennies. They also sell second-hand nightdresses which Miss Heather likes me to wear at home in bed. They range from thick cotton nightdresses to worn-out and transparent nylon ones. Once I've bought them, I have to get Miss Heather's approval that nothing is too fancy for her housekeeper to wear."

"What about when you are at your lawyer's job, Kristina? What do you wear there?"

"Well, ma'am, the same second-hand underwear. Miss Heather made me bring in all my underwear to her for her to check a while ago. She confiscated most of it and sent me home wearing none one Saturday morning, telling me to find more appropriate underwear for my true, domestic service, station in life. So, I did the best I could. When I'm at my lawyer's job, she wants me to be reminded of my true role, as her lowly housekeeper. Miss Heather even texts me messages during my working day at the office and requires me to send her photos of my underwear from one of the stalls in the lady's room, by way of confirmation that I am obeying her instructions at all times."

Mrs B took all this in, and noted, "How very appropriate, Kristina, that you only wear other women's used underwear. That certainly does confirm your true station in life."

"Yes, indeed, ma'am", blushed Kristina, "and they're usually slightly stained in the gusset, although the charity shops try to present the second-hand underwear as clean as possible. The hardest part is trying to find bras that are the right size for me and which match my knickers at least approximately. As you can see, I have not been that successful in achieving that. Miss Heather prefers me to wear nice new hold-up stockings whenever possible though, because they look good to other people, and if one of them gets a ladder then I can just replace that one without having to buy a whole new pair of tights."

"All right, Kristina, you may lower your dress now," announced Mrs B.

Mrs B was happy she understood Kristina's arrangements with Heather and was getting aroused herself by the feeling of control she also had over the maid. Mrs B could also feel that her knickers were damp with excitement at the level of her control over Kristina, and at her pure submission to her. She remembered Heather saying she could also use Kristina for whatever she wanted, and that she shouldn't ask but just tell Kristina to do things for her as she needed. Mrs B realised that Heather had meant that she could instruct Kristina to do chores for her, but in her state of arousal found that other ideas were coming into her mind.

Mrs B had a desire to enforce her authority just as Heather said.

"Kristina, I would like to get changed now and need your assistance", said Mrs B. "For a start, I need to take this pair of knickers off, and please choose a fresh pair of knickers for me from the drawer. But first, please take off your own knickers, as I want you to wear my used knickers this week."

"Take off my knickers, ma'am?" stuttered Kristina, "Wear your knickers, ma'am?" she continued.

"Yes girl, come on, we haven't got all day, take yours off and pass them to me for inspection," asserted Mrs B.

Kristina blushed again and reached up under her dress, pulled down her once-white cotton knickers to her ankles, and stepped out of them. Embarrassed, she passed them to Mrs B, who looked at them carefully and asked, "The gusset of these knickers seems wet Kristina. Why would that be?"

"Um, ma'am, sometimes it just happens when I am doing domestic duties for ladies like yourself. My body seems to enjoy being ordered around. It is a bit embarrassing," blushed Kristina.

"Hmm", said Mrs B. 'Lift up your dress again, Kristina."

"Yes, ma'am", responded Kristina obediently and lifted her dress again, unavoidably showing Mrs B her not very well-kept pubic bush, visibly glistening somewhat between her thighs.

"Kristina, I don't think cleaning girls should have body hair except on their heads. Are your armpits smooth?"

"Well, usually, ma'am, but they may need an update," responded Kristina.

"Make sure everything is smooth going forward this week Kristina, do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am, will do, ma'am," agreed Kristina.

Mrs B discarded Kristina's knickers on the floor in a bunch, reached up, and eased down her own elegant knickers which she realised were as damp as Kristina's. She passed them to Kristina, saying, "We're about the same size. Put my knickers on girl. They're certainly used and knowing that you are wearing your mistress's knickers should enforce your servitude even more. You can wear my bra too when I take it off in a moment."

Kristina took Mrs B's proffered knickers in her hands, noting almost subconsciously that they appeared even wetter in the gusset than her own, stepped into them leg by leg, and pulled them slowly up all the way until she felt Mrs B's warm wetness slide up against her own sensitive pussy, mingling with her own wetness in a tangle of forbidden intimacy. The feeling of having Mrs B's mature wetness pressing against her private bits was almost too much for Kristina's self-control and she shuddered visibly with a combination of shock and excitement at such a forbidden act.

"Can you feel your mistress's pleasure at having an obedient servant girl, Kristina?" asked Mrs B.

"Oh yes, ma'am," confirmed Kristina, discretely grinding her upper thighs together to intensify the thrill of her superior's intimate juices on her own precious pussy, adding, "I am so honoured to be privileged to wear your underwear, ma'am. I can only hope that Miss Heather does not get angry and confiscate it for being too fancy."

"Heather is on holiday, Kristina, and will have better things to do than check your knickers, girl, surely," responded Mrs B, adding, "take off your tired bra too and wear mine in its place. I'm sure you will feel the difference and if your Miss Heather notices anything I will make sure that you do not suffer any unfair consequences."

A minute or so later, Kristina was fully dressed again though proudly wearing Mrs B's nice underwear instead of her own second-hand bra and knickers which were left discarded in the corner. Kristina was thrilled with the eroticism of being made to wear Mrs B's elegant and intimate things. It made her feel appreciated, trusted, and even a bit loved, even though the underwear was used and dirty.

"Now, Kristina, do you know what a 'special lady's maid does for her mistress?" asked Mrs B.

"Well, ma'am, I suppose all the things which I am doing for Miss Heather. Cleaning, laundry, hair drying, and so on."

"Yes, Kristina, that is right," responded Mrs B, "but also more special services. I will tell you what I mean. It is a while since another person gave me any intimate pleasure, and now I find that I have to hand a devoted and submissive lady's maid conditioned to obey any instructions she is given. So, I want you to give me intimate pleasures now with your mouth and tongue and do for me what you used to do for Heather. Please make sure that you give me an orgasm or else I will be disappointed with you, and that would not be pleasing for me."

"Er, give you intimate pleasures, ma'am? But Miss Heather used to be my girlfriend and that service is not even included in my contract with Miss Heather."

"Well, girl, I'm not Miss Heather am I, and we have no contract in place, admittedly, but I happen to be standing here naked and you happen to be standing here dressed in my knickers and bra, and none of that needs a contract. Also, Kristina, you are the housemaid while I am your superior."

"Er, yes, ma'am, but Miss Heather's rules are sort of the rules of the house and I'm not sure if it's right for you to ask me to do what you just said," spluttered Kristina, "and you're much older than me, ma'am."

"Not right, Kristina? What does age have to do with it? My vagina needs attention just as any woman's does. Does your vagina get any attention, girl?"

"Well, yes, sometimes, ma'am, but I do it myself if you know what I mean, ma'am. Maybe you should check with Miss Heather, ma'am?"

"All girls like touching themselves and have their favourite sex toys Kristina, but I wish you to be my sex toy this week, and who knows perhaps in the future as well, if you're not too busy doing deals at the office. I am not used to being disobeyed and I find your reluctance both insolent and inappropriate. Heather has made it quite clear that you must do any job I want doing, and that if I am disappointed in any way I should correct you with corporal punishment. The job I want you to do is to be my living sex toy and give me orgasms with your tongue. Are you going to do it, or am I going to have to use other methods to enforce your compliance with my instructions?"

Kristina looked downwards at her feet ruefully. Mrs B was right in a literal way, but she was sure that Miss Heather did not intend that she should become Mrs B's sex slave. Kristina would have loved to be invited to give amazing beautiful Miss Heather an orgasm any hour of the day, but the last such occasion was two years earlier, and love-struck Kristina had not slept with anyone since that day, in the hope that she and Miss Heather might become lovers again. Also, Mrs B was, well, over fifty years old and, although an elegant lady, was not nearly as attractive to Kristina as Miss Heather.

"I'm waiting,' said Mrs B. "Perhaps you should fetch a cane for me, girl, so that I can clarify the position for you?"

Kristina saw that the game was up. "No need, ma'am," she shrilled, "of course I will do as you ask ma'am, immediately. I do apologise for being so silly."

"I am very glad to hear that Kristina, for your sake," retorted Mrs B with some menace in her voice.

Mrs B sat on the bed, slowly parted her naked legs and displayed her now glistening pussy lips to Kristina. Mrs B then laid back fully on the bed, looking forward to putting her maid's oral skills to the test.

Kristina knelt on the floor between Mrs B's legs, enjoying the degradation of Mrs B's stern look, and bent down and kissed her inner thighs and could tell from her breathing that she was already significantly aroused. Kristina looked at Mrs B's mature but still damp and enticing pussy lips nestling amongst her pubic hair and leaned in and kissed her inner thighs again, working her way up to her pussy lips. Once there, her kissing turned to nuzzling and licking as she edged her tongue inside Mrs B's most private parts.

Kristina spent a long time working her tongue and mouth in between the folds and the depths of Mrs B's mature but excited pussy. As she did so, Mrs B encouraged her with little phrases of encouragement as she moaned and thrust her hips and her clitoris as close as possible to Kristina's subservient mouth and tongue. Mrs B's pussy was very different from Kristina's recollections of Miss Heather's delicious pussy. It was bigger and deeper, but it was juicy enough and she soon became used to the intimate taste of Mrs B.

After a while, and when Kristina felt that her tongue and her lips might not last as long as Mrs B would insist they should, she felt and heard Mrs B making increasingly excited and loud noises and moans until she finally gave way to orgasmic screeches and little shocked gasps and gripped Kristina's head tightly between her thighs as if she wanted it to always be there.

Mrs B groaned with erotic delight as she came knowing it was the best orgasm she had had for a long time, and told herself she would use Kristina again as she was so much better than her own sex toys ever were.

Kristina's face was wet and stained with Mrs B's private juices.

"Thank you, Kristina, you are a good sex toy," whispered Mrs B as her spasms lingered before eventually subsiding.

Once Mrs B had recovered, she again put Kristina in her lowly place and ordered, "You had better wash your face and then get on with your work, girl."

Kristina knew she had so much to do but first said, "Shall I get you some clean knickers, and your change of clothes, ma'am?"

Mrs B replied, "Yes, girl, of course. The dress is the blue floral one in the cupboard."

Kristina remembered the dress and quickly got it out, and then opened Mrs B's knickers and bras drawers and picked out a pair of coloured floral knickers with a pretty matching bra to go with Mrs B's dress. Mrs B sat on the bed and Kristina knelt on the floor and held out the fresh knickers so Mrs B could slide her legs into them, and she then manoeuvred them up her thighs until they were resting in their correct place, snug against Mrs B's satisfied pussy.

"Stand up, girl," Mrs B ordered.

As Kristina obediently stood up, Mrs B leaned forward and rubbed her hand up and down Kristina's leg, and said, "Make sure you keep this room clean and tidy this week, girl, or else your legs are going to be very red and sting a lot."

Kristina felt flutters around her vagina as her legs were rubbed and even more as Mrs B's hands rubbed her bottom. She knew her nipples were now taut and that Mrs B would see that she was aroused.

Mrs B could tell by the way Kristina didn't resist at all that she was going to be compliant, and as a final test she locked eyes with Kristina and with a smirk pulled her hand back and brought her palm down hard on the side of Kristina's leg, saying afterwards, "That is a reminder of what will happen if you disobey me." She pulled her hand back and landed a second hard smack and saw Kristina flinch and heard her gasp, but noticed that she stayed still even though she didn't know if the smacks would continue. They didn't, though, and Mrs B stood up and said a stern, "Now get to work, girl."

Kristina watched as the strict Mrs B walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs to see Miss Heather. Instead of getting down to tidying though, Kristina put her nose down to the bedding where Mrs B had been sitting and lying and took deep sniffs of the cotton coverings which were infused with the intense sex smell of Mrs B's vagina. Kristina was infected with desire now and really hoped that Mrs B would use her again, just as Miss Heather used to do, and that maybe she would be requested to lick and kiss her thighs and pussy time and again during the coming week.

Kristina stayed in the bedroom and opened the cupboard and saw the two wicked-looking canes she had seen when hanging up Mrs B's clothes, and this time took them out and put them on the bed. Kristina reckoned that she would be feeling those canes sometime during the week for sure. She had been caned at school, albeit usually over her knickers unless she had been extremely naughty, whereas nowadays she was punished on her bare bottom.

Kristina wondered to herself, "What would my executive assistant at the office think if she knew that her lawyer boss held a domestic cleaner's job when out of the office and was subject to corporal punishment in that role?"

Kristina had once flinched due to the pain of a well-ridged caned bottom when sitting down at her office chair, unaware that her EA was watching her. She always wondered whether her assistant had noticed it and drawn any conclusions. Sometimes Kristina knew she even wanted to submit to her EA's authority and discipline and had damp knickers when thinking those thoughts when talking to her. How she dreamed of that final slide into being less important than everyone else, and answerable to them. One day, maybe. Hopefully.

Kristina knew she had to stop dreaming, though, and get to work and went to the spare bedroom where there was a whole load of Miss Heather's clothes that needed to be ironed. She found ironing so restful when in her cleaner role and so didn't mind at all.

Whilst ironing, Kristina thought about Mrs B who she now decided was very attractive to her. The task of giving her an orgasm had made Kristina feel a special connection with her, a combination of lust and servility, with Mrs B as some sort of Miss Heather substitute. It had been nearly two years since she had been allowed to taste Miss Heather's pussy. The nearest Kristina could get to her boss lady's pussy now was to wrap the crotch of her used and dirty knickers around her nose before she washed them. She continued those thoughts when putting the clothes away after ironing them, and then could not resist going back into Mrs B's bedroom and smelling the wet spot on her cotton bed covers again. Kristina hoped that as the week progressed she would get the chance to smell Mrs B's dirty soiled knickers, just as she loved smelling Miss Heather's.

Kristina lifted her dress to admire the pretty and elegant bra and knickers she was wearing courtesy of Mrs B. It was a bit strange to be wearing Mrs B's underwear but so intense to know that Mrs B's juices were mixing with hers down below. It felt like her body was captured by Mrs B and encased in a special underwear uniform. These feelings made Kristina shudder with feelings of submission and belonging.

Kristina swallowed hard at the thought of the canes, though, and told herself that she needed to be extra careful and diligent for the whole week, or else her bottom would be stinging almost non-stop as she knew there was no limit to the number of times she could be punished in a single day. Miss Heather had demonstrated that enough times.

***

Kristina finished tidying things up in Mrs B's room, did the same in Miss Heather's room, and proceeded downstairs to get some tea and biscuits for her ladies. Miss Heather and Mrs B were laughing and chatting happily at the kitchen table.

Miss Heather said with a smile, "Thank you for bringing us this, Kristina. One thing though, before we have tea, I think it's time for a start-of-holiday underwear inspection."

Oh no, thought Kristina. She realised that Miss Heather was going to make her lift up her dress just to humiliate her in front of Mrs B, but she was now wearing Mrs B's very own very beautiful underwear which was clearly new and not purchased in any charity shop. What could she do? Hopefully, Mrs B would come to her rescue and explain.

However, Mrs B said, "Good idea, Heather." She was still enjoying the after-effects of the powerful orgasm that Kristina had given her so recently, albeit reluctantly at first. Mrs B had been really annoyed at Kristina's initial reluctance to serve her sexually and was wondering how to keep the girl in her place going forward.

"Do it, girl," Heather ordered.

"Yes, Miss Heather," responded Kristina, knowing she had no choice, and she raised her maids dress up high again, above her bust, displaying the pretty underwear that Mrs B had insisted she wear.

"Kristina," exclaimed Heather, "what are you up to? You will wear the sort of underwear I require you to wear. That bra and knickers are far too good for a low-status cleaner."

"Miss Heather, I can explain," blushed Kristina.

"Don't even try to explain, Kristina," responded Miss Heather to her servant. "You know the rules perfectly well. If you open your mouth again you will be punished doubly."

AliciaPonce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaPonce

Kristina was not sure what to say, but plaintively looked towards Mrs B who was gazing impassively at Heather's partly-dressed servant girl wearing her very own underwear. But Mrs B said nothing to rescue Kristina, neither did she give anything away by her facial expression.

Then Mrs B proclaimed, "You are absolutely right Heather. How dare the girl wear such expensive lingerie, and look, the crotch looks damp. Can she be turned on sexually by her wrongdoing being exposed like this?"

Kristina was in turmoil. The wetness in her pretty knickers was partly due to Mrs B's own wetness in her own knickers. Mrs B had instructed her to wear her own underwear and was staying quiet on the truth of the position, though now was looking in a determined way directly at Kristina, and Mrs B's facial expression said, 'You had better keep your mouth shut Kristina.'

Mrs B spoke again, saying, "Heather, it is worse than I thought. The girl is wearing the very same knickers and bra which I took off when I arrived here when I changed my clothes. She must have picked them up in my room and put them on herself. How disgusting is that, that your low-class maid is wearing my knickers? It's not at all hygienic, quite apart from the barefaced cheek and dishonesty involved."

Kristina's face turned red at this turn of events. She so wanted to speak, her eyes glistened with passion for the rightness of her position, her lips began to try to form words, but she had been told to remain silent and knew that was exactly her place.

Heather said sternly, "How dare you do such an inappropriate and disrespectful thing? You know the rules very well, and to dare to put on the intimate undergarments of another woman, a family friend as well, is simply the most distasteful and loathsome thing I have ever heard of. What do you have to say for yourself? You may speak for this purpose only."

Kristina held her head in her hands and knew she could not dare implicate Mrs B in this. Both Mrs B and Miss Heather were observing her with shock and disapproval. "I'm so very sorry," she stuttered, "I know that what I am doing is completely wrong and is something no member of your domestic staff should ever get away with doing. I am so ashamed Miss Heather and ma'am, and I am so sorry."

"So, what caused you to do this outrageous thing?" demanded Heather.

Kristina looked bashfully with eyes lowered towards Miss Heather, and then towards Mrs B. "Miss Heather, Mrs B's underwear reminded me of the underwear I used to be allowed to wear before the new rules, and Mrs B is an elegant lady who I look up to. I had been helping Mrs B to get changed and I suppose my imagination and my repressed feelings must have just pushed me to try on her bra and knickers after she had taken them off. They felt good and fitted well and so I just left them on, Miss Heather," lied Kristina.

"What have you done with the underwear you were wearing, Kristina?" demanded Heather.

"Um ...", started Kristina, and then she paused because she noticed that Mrs B had disappeared upstairs. A few moments later, she came downstairs again with a couple of tired-looking undergarments in her hands.

"Heather, look, this bra and pair of knickers were discarded on the floor in my bedroom. The knickers have a noticeably damp gusset."

Heather took them, looked at them, and agreed." Kristina, is it a good performance of your work to leave your soiled underwear on Mrs B's carpet?" asked Heather.

"No, Miss Heather, it is not."

"Kristina, do you think that your 'repressed feelings,' as you say, should have any part in the way you carry out your domestic duties?" asked Heather sternly.

"No, Miss Heather, they should not."

"How do you think we should deal with this disgraceful behaviour Kristina? What sort of punishment do you think might be suitable to dissuade you from doing anything like this again?"

"Miss Heather, I think you might wish to cane my bottom to incentivise me to behave appropriately in future."

"I agree with your conclusion, Kristina. What is the most cane strokes you have ever received from me in a single day, may I ask?"

"Miss Heather, I think I have received fifty strokes from you in one day."

"Yes, and that was just for poor cleaning performance," expressed Heather, "We haven't even got to reviewing your cleaning work so far. That will have to wait for later in the week. On this nauseating occasion, you shall receive one hundred strokes, fifty from me and fifty from Mrs B. What's more, we will ensure you are tied firmly in place so that you cannot even think of escape. This is something I have never needed to do before, Kristina, but I think it would be beneficial on this occasion. To muffle your screams, we will, if necessary, gag you securely. Do you have anything to say?"

Kristina was still standing with her maid's uniform raised to her shoulders, putting her whole underwear-clad body on show. She was terrified at the size of her punishment, and her legs trembled. "Please forgive me," expressed Kristina in tears, "I'm just so scared about getting so many strokes of the cane and I'm so sorry."

"Enough of this continued nonsense, Kristina. Take off your dress, and take off Mum's underwear," said Heather throwing Kristina's own faded knickers at her. "I think I know what your gag will be when we beat you, girl," she added with an air of disgust.

Kristina did as instructed and, a few seconds later, was naked but for her hold-ups and black flats.

Kristina was distraught as she wondered how had it come to this? She had been so happy just ten minutes ago after bringing Mrs B to an orgasm, and now in her terror she was wondering whether life in the legal department at her office job was better and safer. What was the worst that could happen to her there? To be fired, she supposed, but she had managed to keep her job for many years when many others had lost theirs. Her most recent appraisal had not been great. She had been told by her lady boss at the office that there had been adverse comments about her performance in certain transactions and that she needed to pull her socks, well, stockings, up if she wanted to retain her position as head of department.

However, here in her domestic job, she was facing one hundred strokes with a rattan cane, and the pain and shame which that entailed. Kristina wondered whether her office boss might find it easier to just cane her butt rather than play the typical long, drawn-out HR game laced with knives in the back and whispered comments in corridors by rivals and jealous subordinates.

Kristina had never faced more than fifty cane strokes before and the thought of it had already caused her to cry. What if she just said to her office boss, 'I'm sorry I messed up. Please cane me. Here's a cane. I consent. I will work better. Please tell HR everything's OK. Just thrash me until I'm yelling and crying. Then I will get back to work with a sore bottom and you will know you have made your point and that the company's point has been made too.'

Kristina was afraid of her office boss, Jessica, who was a tough and determined woman. Jessica was happily married, but Kristina would have loved anytime to kneel between her legs and pay homage to her superior's cunt, to debase herself as much as necessary to show her subservience and keep her job.

Kristina had so enjoyed bringing Mrs B to orgasm earlier that day, and now Mrs B had got her in the worst trouble of her domestic service life. How could she possibly withstand one hundred strokes of the cane, Kristina asked herself? How could Mrs B be so mean to her and not tell Heather the truth? This was just the first day of their holiday as well. She had never felt so unfairly treated in her life.

So why was her pussy so wet, she wondered, and how come she was relishing the way she was being talked down to? In fact, she even told herself these were her boss ladies and they could do with her whatever they wanted and she had to accept it as she was a lowly maid and they were so superior to her. That was why.

Kristina stood up and remained standing to attention against the kitchen wall, hands by her side, naked save for her hold-ups and flat shoes, clutching her knickers, her bush proud and distinct against her pale skin, her nipples embarrassingly taut. Her office job never required such humiliations she reflected, but maybe she wished it did as she was getting so wet right now.

Heather took advantage of Kristina's statuesque position by taking a number of photos on her phone of her near-naked maid standing in disgrace. She had never taken photos before and could see that Kristina was visibly alarmed and frightened at what she might do with these photos, clearly showing Kristina's face and nakedness.

"Don't worry, girl, I will only use these if I have to," comforted Heather, "but I hear there are numerous websites that would love to have these photos of you posted, and who knows who might see them and recognise you? Maybe your colleagues at the office might come across them one day - if I ever feel the need to post them, that is."

"But why might you want to post them, Miss?" asked the slightly-panicking Kristina.

"You need to know your place girl, and a little humiliation might help with that," responded Heather, continuing, "The beauty of the humiliation would be that people who know you might see the pictures but would probably never tell you, so every time someone at the office looked at you for a moment you would be wondering whether they had seen you naked and disgraced on the internet. Perhaps they might use you as their screensaver, even."

Kristina shuddered at this new possible turn of events. Today was not going well, she thought to herself. Yesterday at the office she had been proudly in charge of her legal team. Today she was a naked domestic servant, at risk of having pornographic images of herself uploaded to the internet and about to receive the most severe flogging of her entire life. Somehow though, she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter at those very thoughts.

"Stay standing there, Kristina, but turn and face the corner while Mum and I decide how we want to punish you," instructed Heather.

Kristina did as she was told and heard clicks as Heather took more photos of her from the rear. She quivered with fear and anticipation and wanted to touch herself, but dared not.

While she quivered, Heather and Mrs B quietly discussed what exactly they were going to do to their terrified victim.

***

Kristina's punishment was going to be carried out in the kitchen. Heather instructed that she lay across the wooden kitchen table, grasping the far corners with her hands, her naked bottom on the near end with each leg near the legs of the table. Using old pairs of tights, Heather and Mrs B methodically and firmly tied Kristina's legs at the thighs and at the knees to the legs of the kitchen table. They knotted tights round her wrists at the far end and tied her stretched-out wrists to the table legs at the far corner. Kristina's pussy and bottom hole were clearly and purposefully exposed to her two superiors. Her pretty breasts were pressed flat against the tabletop. Her hold-up stockings remained in place.

Miss Heather explained the reasoning. "Your behaviour has broken all of the following rules. You have worn underwear above your station as a cleaner. You have dared to take Mum's underwear and wear it yourself. You have behaved completely inappropriately for your role. Finally, you have been a filthy disgusting slattern. Mum and I will take it in turns to shred your bottom with our canes until it is as red as your face is with shame. We will do ten strokes at a time, and we will take as long as is necessary for us to be certain that you regret your behaviour and will never dare repeat it. So, do you understand why you are being punished so harshly?"

"Yes, Miss Heather," whimpered Kristina in response, her bare bottom twitching in anticipation of the pain to come but her vagina quivering at the prospect.

"How will you behave going forward, girl?"

"I will be a good girl, Miss Heather, and will do whatever I am told," replied the most senior female lawyer at one of Britain's biggest corporations.

***

The pain seared through Kristina's body and brain as Heather's first stroke cut into her maid's pale and pristine bottom. Heather and Mrs B watched as the horizontal mark deepened and reddened across Kristina's buttocks. "Ninety-nine to go," noted Mrs B, "How did that feel, Kristina?" she asked.

"That hurt very much thank you, ma'am," respectfully responded the girl on the table, the piece of meat which was being thrashed. She knew there wasn't room for ninety-nine more lines on her bottom. Many of them would have to cross over one another and that, she knew from experience, was the most painful thing.

Heather raised the cane again to deliver the second stroke.

After ten strokes Kristina was weeping slightly at both the shame and the pain of it. She was a senior lawyer in her office. How had she followed this route into humiliation, slavery, and pain, and how could Mrs B have got her into this horrible situation? Yet she was revelling in it, she knew.

"Mum will deliver the next ten, Kristina, so make sure you thank her for them," announced Heather.

Mrs B selected the biggest most painful cane of the ones there were. "All right, Kristina, here we go. How is your bottom feeling so far? I can see ten red lines on it. Can you feel them all?"

"Ma'am, my bottom is on fire. Please be merciful," pleaded Kristina.

"Mercy does not come into it, Kristina. The punishment has been set and you will receive it."

Mrs B observed that the backs of Kristina's thighs were so far untouched and decided that they would be her target area. Even if the lines show beneath the girl's dress, she thought to herself, that will be a further shame for her.

Mrs B struck Kristina even harder than Heather had, causing her to shriek out in pain for the first time, as puffy red lines began to appear and darken one by one across her thighs from her buttocks downwards. Mrs B could feel her pussy moistening inside as she began her revenge upon the girl who had dared to hesitate when told to lick her. Kristina will not make that mistake again. She will not forget this beating quickly," she thought to herself.

Following on from Mrs B, Heather observed the twenty horizontal ridges which decorated her maid's bottom and thighs down nearly as far as her knees. She could see that Kristina's pristine bum hole was quivering in fear along with the rest of her body, and that her pussy lips were shiny with wetness. Kristina's eyes were wet too. Heather took more photographs, from this most embarrassing angle for her maid, with whipped bottom, whipped thighs, pussy, and bum hole, all on display for any audience.

Heather had seen how Mrs B had caned Kristina even harder than she had and decided she needed to at least equal her ferocity. She whipped her cane down, stroke after stroke landing harder and harder on Kristina's squirming flesh, starting six inches above the back of Kristina's knees and finishing towards the upper part of her bottom. Each stroke gave rise to a yell or a gasp on the part of Kristina, especially so when it landed on top of an existing ridge.

'Please, I can't take any more of this," begged Kristina.

"Oh yes you can, and you will, Kristina, because you are completely in our power," intoned Mrs B. "You have no importance or power in this house. You are ours to do with as we want. Do you agree?"

"Yes ma'am, I am yours, I am nothing," accepted the gently weeping Kristina, again getting aroused by the need to submit.

"Good, we are all clear on that. Seventy strokes are still left out of the hundred Kristina. Here is stroke number thirty-one," continued Mrs B.

"Aaaaa-h," screeched Kristina as Mrs B's cane sliced into her buttocks.

"These noises need to stop," announced Mrs B. "I will gag you with your own dirty knickers." Mrs B pushed Kristina's knickers into her mouth and tied them in place with another pair of tights. "Now we will continue," she declared, and continue she did, with Kristina's shrieks confined to muffled mumbles of helplessness.

Mrs B vigorously applied a further ten agonising cuts across both Kristina's bottom and her upper thighs, leaving deep red welts on the serving girl's pale skin. Pale, that is, except for the glowing evidence of her continuing punishment. "Forty strokes completed," she declared.

Heather picked up one of the canes, saying, "Ten more strokes and then we will be halfway Kristina. This may be a record discipline week for you, and we will be judging your cleaning skills too after a few days, so the total number may be considerable. Make sure you enter every stroke in your punishment book."

"Mmmph, mmmph," replied Kristina, through her sex-juice-soaked knickers stuffed inside her mouth.

Heather was referring to the little red diary which she required Kristina to keep, in which all her punishments were recorded and signed off by Heather, and which Kristina always kept in her handbag. When Heather periodically reviewed her work performance, she liked Kristina to count up the number of strokes per month so that she could judge whether her maid was improving, or otherwise.

A number of minutes later, Kristina's bottom and thighs were thoroughly shredded. The defeated girl was sobbing with pain, fear, and humiliation, together with the knowledge that fifty strokes were still to come, which she thought would surely be impossible to endure.

She thought fondly of her office desk and the power that came with that, compared with her total helplessness now. She wondered how it would look if, instead of being stretched across the house's wooden kitchen table, she was tied and stretched across her office desk with her ridged bottom, pussy, and bum hole visible to anyone through her office's glass wall, humiliatingly naked. An office colleague passing by might think, 'Wow, Kristina must really have messed up on that last deal. I didn't know HR permitted corporal punishment. Well, at least her bum looks clean, although her pussy's dripping a bit. I wonder whether she will retain any respect in the office after this? It's probably just a prelude to firing her. Wow, she's being so humiliated, and it looks like it hurts too, and gosh my pussy's getting wet just looking.'

Kristina noticed that her thrashing had paused and detected that Heather and Mrs B were chatting just outside the kitchen doorway.

Kristina was in despair. She was distraught that this whole punishment was unfair, in that she could not have refused Mrs B's request that she wear her undies, especially after she had tried to get out of licking her pussy. Then when Mrs B had pretended it had nothing to do with her, that had directly caused Kristina to be promised the harshest punishment of her life. She might have hated Mrs B, but it was not a serving girl's position to hate her superiors, especially at the start of a week she would spend entirely with them. Instead, she respected them both unreservedly, knowing it was her place to obey them and accept all of their decisions, however wrong she, the lowly totally unimportant piece of trash she was, might think they were.

It was Mrs B's turn to flagellate Kristina, and she returned to the kitchen table with Heather beside her. Heather took a number of photographs of Kristina's severely red and corrugated rear and then moved to the other end of the table and captured some images of her tearful and gagged face. While she was doing this, Mrs B played with Kristina's pussy lips with the tip of her cane and even inserted the end of it into her pussy.

"Kristina, it seems you enjoy punishment," announced Mrs B. "Your vagina is extremely wet you know."

"Mmmfph," said Kristina.

"Miss Heather and I have a proposition for you," continued Mrs B. "Your bottom is so damaged already that we will give you just ten more strokes now to take the total to sixty, but we are willing to defer the remainder of your punishment until the end of the week to give you a chance to recover. That is on the basis that you will make sure that your behaviour from now is impeccably obedient and respectful to both of us, with no questioning of any requests whatsoever. You must also keep the house and especially our bedrooms and bathrooms pristinely clean on a daily basis while we go off without you on various outings we have planned. Your cleaning will be reviewed as usual, of course, and any further strokes considered necessary will be added on to the forty strokes which will then be outstanding. Make no mistake Kristina, you will receive your full punishment, but towards the end of our holiday week together. Do you accept, or would you rather we complete all of the one hundred strokes right now?"

Heather released the tights holding Kristina's knickers in her mouth so that the knickers dropped to the floor.

"Oh, yes please, Ma'am, yes please," sobbed Kristina. "I will be a good girl, and will do everything you say, anything you want, without question, every time."

Relief flooded over Kristina at this turn of events. Maybe if she performed perfectly in her role her boss ladies might further relent at the end of the week. She so hoped so.

"Well, that's a deal then," said Heather "Here's a special free stroke of the cane by way of sealing the arrangement," and brought her cane smashing down into Kristina's buttocks with more force than any previous stroke causing Kristina to scream out with surprise and shock.

"Your bottom and the backs of your thighs are already quite marked, Kristina," noted Heather, "so we will give you your final ten strokes of today on the front of your thighs, which are not marked yet."

The ladies untied Kristina from the kitchen table and helped her to her feet as she was shaking and unsteady from her beating. As she recovered and became more confident in standing, Heather told her to stand straight at the end of the table and to keep her hands on the tabletop to steady herself while the final ten strokes were administered by Mrs B.

"I will aim below your bush and above your knees, Kristina," said Mrs B, "so make sure you keep very still."

Mrs B sliced the cane into the front of Kristina's thighs, starting high and moving down half inch by half inch, until ten strokes were completed, and ten horizontal lines decorated them. All were captured by Heather's phone camera. Kristina yelped with each one. The pain was bad but different from the pain on the fleshier parts of her body and there was less of a sting and the stripe appeared finer. Kristina had run out of tears by now and was just relieved that her torture had ended, at least for today.

Heather sent Kristina off to take a shower and clean herself up generally. "We have some colourful images of your suffering, Kristina," mentioned Heather. "We can go through them together later."

When Kristina reached her bathroom, she was able to examine her bottom and the backs of her thighs carefully in the mirror. They were a mess, with red ridges up and down from the top of her bottom to nearly her knees, with small specks of blood here and there. It would be painful to sit down for a while, when she was permitted to sit that is.

When she looked in the mirror face to face, she saw the marks on the front of her thighs too. She realised that her marks would show beneath most of her skirts, so she would need to be careful when back at the office and in the street, and especially in the gym changing room.

The marks on the front of her thighs meant that she was visibly marked both front and back and could not change in the gym changing room facing the other girls with her bottom behind her anymore without someone seeing the marks on her front. Similarly, when sitting down at the office or on a train, most of her skirts would pull up a bit and show her upper thighs at the front, so she would have to be extremely careful. Also, she was wondering what Heather might do with the photographs too.

Kristina felt used, abused, and absolutely at the mercy of her two superiors, she had been transformed from a high-flying lawyer to a degraded, tortured, and powerless slave, all within twenty-four hours. Yet, she knew she was wet again at the realisation that that is what she desired so much from her boss ladies.

***

Later that night, having helped Mrs B undress and prepare for bed in a lovely white cotton nightdress, Kristina lay down on the floor at the foot of Mrs B's bed where she was allowed a pillow for her head, a sheet, and a blanket. A few moments later, Mrs B switched off her bedside light, plunging the room into darkness.

"Please come to my bedside, Kristina," said Mrs B in a low, quiet voice.

Kristina got out of bed in her own white but shabby cotton nightdress and went to kneel at Mrs B's bedside.

"Kristina, if I were to ask you now to come to bed with me and lick me until I have an orgasm, would you do it without question?" asked Mrs B.

"Oh yes, ma'am, of course I would I am yours to instruct in anything," responded Kristina with alacrity, whilst running her fingers over the painful ridges on her bottom as she said it.

"That is good to hear, Kristina, and is the only correct answer. You may be wondering why events turned out as they did today. I am not used to people questioning my commands, girl, and earlier today you questioned my request for you to lick me. I concluded that you needed to be taught a lesson and that lesson I hope has now been learnt, by way of sixty painful welts on various parts of your body. You will recall that at least forty strokes remain due to you, to be administered before the end of our holiday week together."

"Yes, ma'am, I am dreading them already. Today's punishment was awful, and my bottom and thighs are still burning."

"Kristina, you should know that I have some influence over Miss Heather. If I were to experience many delicious orgasms this week as a result of an enthusiastic housemaid spending hours between my thighs, I may be able to persuade her that your work has been so good that you should be excused from further punishment, especially in view of the harshness of the punishment I permitted to be inflicted upon you today."

"Oh, ma'am, I am so sorry that I did the wrong thing this morning, I will do anything you want, ma'am, anything. It would be such a relief if I don't have to suffer more punishment."

'Very good, Kristina, then you know where you need to be right now then. Am I right?"

"Oh yes, ma'am, on my way now." and Kristina slid into Mrs B's bed, reached up underneath her nightdress, pulled down her lacy knickers, gently prised her thighs apart, inserted her face right up against Mrs B's most intimate parts, and began to lap and lick where Mrs B needed it. As she licked away at her new mistress's pussy, Kristina's mind was full of thoughts. Her recent punishment, her possible future caning, the photos Heather had preserved on her mobile phone, but most importantly, she was thinking how to ensure Mrs B's orgasm was amazing.

"You are starting well, Kristina, let us see whether you can keep this up all week," murmured Mrs B as her hips and thighs began to squirm in response to Kristina's attentions.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments