Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lilly

"I learned Makaela is a ******er"

32
7 Comments 7
82.8k Views 82.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story


I looked at a very angry mom, and her terrified looking daughter.

“I have never been so disrespected!” my Stepmom mom yelled.

I saw my big sis looked ashamed of herself as if she knew what she did was wrong but also know apologies wouldn’t be accepted.

Well let me give some back story leading up to theses events.

My stepsister Makaela works part time as a secretary at a law firm and was supposed to meet us at a friends party after work. Her mother’s friend, who hosted the party, was named Miss Rose, a long time friend (I had no idea then that Miss Rose has watched my big sis get spanked on more than one occasion). As soon as Makaela arrived her mother became irritated at her well endowed daughter’s choice of work clothes.

I saw absolutely nothing wrong with her clothes, they were just slightly on the sexier side. She wore a tight, white, button up shirt with a collar. A good sexy blouse for a young in style secretary. The first few buttons of the shirt were undone and Makaela’s breasts were squished in. They pressed against her shirt looking like they would burst out. The shirt was also too short, barely long enough to touch her pants, so if she stretched the shirt would ride up showing a generous amount of her body. She wore sexy black work pants, they were tight and it looked like she had too pull as hard as she could and bounce up and down to pull the pants over her bubble butt. She wore her long hair pulled up and tied flowing behind her in a tail, she left two long bangs in her face and topped her look off with black high heels.

Now we get to the part where things start to spiral, starting with a thong slip.

At the party Makaela held a plate of cake in her right hand and was trying to text with her left hand but the phone slipped and fell to the floor. “Shit,” she said angrily. (she didn’t know her mom heard the profanity) She put the cake on a table and bent down to pick up her phone and her pink thong rode up as she bent. Her butt was outlined perfectly in the tight pants and drew everyone’s attention. Which is not to say those high class party guests were appalled, quite the opposite. The men stared with their tongues out drooling.

Break time. Time to meet me. I’m Makaela’s half sister Lilly. I’m spending some time at my step-mommy’s house. I love spending time with Stepmom and Makaela and I try to whenever I can. I really look up to Makaela. I want to be just as stunning and radiant as she is. Tragically she’s extremely well endowed, while I am not. Even though my breasts and butt aren’t as big they still look sexy. I know i’m a cute girl. Even though I don’t have her ample assets I still do my make up and hair like just likke hers’ and I try to where clothes that she thinks are hot.

I’m 18 and almost done with high school while big sis is 22 now which is why when I stumbled upon a cane in the house I was in shock. I remember what I had said.

“Step-mommy what do you use this for?”

“I use it to spank your sister honey.”

I looked up at her, “Huh?”

“When your sister is a naughty girl she gets a hard spanking”

Ok so now break time's over.

When we had got back home stepmom reprimanded her daughter.

“Young lady the clothing you wore today are completely inappropriate.”

Makaela sounded completely uninterested in what stepmom had to say but she replied. “Why?”

“Your breasts are about to pop the buttons off that blouse!”

“No it’s fine.”

“Your bottom is round clearly outlined in those pants!”

“I’m sorry I have a big butt mommy.”

At this point I saw step mommy getting frustrated and angry at her daughter.

“Your thong was visible above your pants. Go upstairs and change out of those god awful clothes.”

Makaela stamped her foot much unlike the 22 year old she was. “Why do you always have to be such a bitch.”

Pause.

I knew Makaela had the utmost respect from her mother and the curse must have just slipped in a heated moment. Poor Makaela apologized profusely but to no avail. Makaela was scolded and throughly yelled at by her mother almost bring big sis to tears. Then I heard words I never expected to hear.

“You have truly earned the spanking you are about to receive and trust me young lady it will be hard and long.

Finally I can tell the good parts of the story. My sister was both: punished and rewarded.

I sat with my mouth hanging open as I saw Makaela unbutton her black pants and pull them down then she let her expensive french panties slide down to her feet and and stepped out of them. stepped out of them. She stood with her hands on her head in just a short, and tight, white shirt that didn’t even go down past her silver and pink navel piercing. In between her legs was completely hairless and she look very sexy with her legs pressed together making her sex barely visible. Step mommy turned to me.

“You get to watch your sisters spanking honey, make yourself comfortable. As for you.” She said addressing Makaela “Grab your ankles young lady..”

Makaela spread her legs and bent over, pushed her stomach down and grasped her ankles She pushed her tummy down far arched her back. She was actually presenting her bottom for her spanking. Her mother tapped the heavy belt on it’s soft target.

“What have you done to be bent over and spanked young lady?

“I was so rude to you mommy and I cursed. I’m sorry mommy I really am and I know I deserve to be punished.”

Crack!

Crack!

The explosions made me jump and I put my hand to my mouth when I realized it was the belt on Makaela’s ass

Her butt cheeks jiggled from the force, and a two thick red line appeared across her juicy bottom. I could tell my step-mommy spanked hard.

“Why are your pants and panties off?”

“Because naughty girls get spanked on their bare bottoms mommy.”

Crack!
Crack!


“Makaela do I tolerate any rudeness?”

“No Mommy.”

Crack!

Crack!

Let me ask you again DO I tolerate rudeness?”

“No mommy you don’t tolerate rudeness.”

This time I saw step mommy bring that wicked belt down harder than before.

Crack!

Crack!

“Owwwieee!”

Step-mommy then turned to me and said

Do you see honey? She needs to understand why she is being spanked she has to realize what she did wrong, sincerely apologize thus showing she knows she fully deserves to be punished and then ask for a long and hard spanking. Do you understand Lily?”

I was in shock but I managed to choke out a “Y-Yes ma’am”

Stepmom turned back to my half-naked sister. “How dare you curse and especially in front of your little sister!?” Now look at Lily and apologize for your rude behavior. Makaela did turn and look at me her eyes swam with tears.

“I’m sorry Lily, please forgive my rude behavior.”

Step mom looked satisfied as she tapped that heavy strap across my humiliated sister’s bottom.

Crack!

Crack!

I saw Makalea bend her knees and whimper.

“Your behavior has been rude for days now and now you think you can behave rudely in my house. This will be a hard spanking. You will get 25 lashes with this strap on you bare bottom. What do you have to say for yourself?”

I heard a soft sob before Makaela said “I’m so sorry mommy, I have been naughty and I do deserve a hard thrashing to truly make sure I’ve learned my lesson. Mommy may I have my spanking please?”

I could see my big sister’s eyes swim with tears. She took in a deep breath and and let it out shakily. My big sister, who is done with college, is half naked in the living room and being spanked like a little girl.

“Yes young lady, now hurry and get in proper position for your thrashing.

What the hell? Proper position?

Again I was hit with intense shock as Makaela stood up and began to unbutton her blouse.

Natha_Rexred
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Natha_Rexred

She was looking down with a face burning in humiliation, as she then undid her bra and her breasts tumbled out. She then spread her legs and bent over grabbing her ankles and again puckered out her bottom, this time naked.

“I’m in position mommy, may I have my spanking?”

I had my hand to my mouth as I watched my naked half sister, I was mesmerized by her big breasts swaying underneath her.

Her mother raised the strap, then it was like a a string of explosions. Her stepmom brought the strap down twenty five times with no break just straight strokes across my sister’s bottom. Well I can’t say it was only Makaela’s bottom being thrashed, stepmom made sure to bring the strap down on her tender thighs as well. Her large breasts jiggled with every stroke At about 10 big sis had begun crying quiet loudly. At 15 stepmom had stopped for a second to say.

“You know better than to clench your bottom, that’s two extra strokes.”

By the time Makaela had been given all 27 lashes shes was crying like a little girl. My sister’s ass was so red and, by just looking, I could tell sore. Makaela still stayed in her bent over position, I guess stepmom had to tell her when she could stand up.

“Come here honey.” Stepmom said to me. I walked over to where she stood. “Look in between your naughty sister’s legs.

I did and saw glistening in between her thighs, her own juice was sliding down her thighs. I was in awe, big sis’s pussy was...hmmm I think the right word is pretty. Two plump lips pressed tightly together and glistening like she had put lip gloss on those lips too. As I sat back down I saw Makaela’s face burning with shame. Again myy thoughts were interrupted by stepmom’s voice.

“Get on your knees young lady and put your arms out palms up.”

Of course not wanting to get further punishment, Makaela meekly did what she was told. Stepmom brought the strap down on sis’s palm.

“Oooww!” Makaela squealed.

Does having your palms slapped hurt? I don’t understand why it would but then again i’m not the biggest expert on spanking. Stepmom gave Makaela two hits with the strap on each hand and then gave further commandes.

“Get up Makaela and bring the ottoman over.”

“Yes mommy.”

I watched an absolutely naked Makaela with a jiggling sore ass and big bouncing breasts, bring over a large ottoman. Without a word Makaela got on the ottoman on all fours. and opened her legs then bent her upper body putting her chest on the floor (ottoman). Her bottom was stuck out and arched perfectly for a thrashing. Stepmom pulled a 12 inch paddle from a drawer, it was black with two big pink hearts on it.

“Makaela bought this for her own spankings.” Step mom said admiring the paddle. “She gave it to me as a christmas gift. Now it gets to tan her behind.” She tapped the hard paddle on Makaela’s already sore behind. “100 smacks young lady.” I heard Makaela groan and then the paddle began raining up and down her bottom. Every few minutes stepmom would stop and scold Makaela for clenching her bottom, giving extra smacks. Finally she had enough she walked to the kitchen and came back with a large finger of ginger uncut and wide at the end. Stepmom saw the puzzled look on my face.

“You see honey this was used in Victorian times on wives and daughters to prevent them from clenching durning a spanking.”

“H-How would ginger help her not clench?” I was puzzled and deeply intrigued.

“Let me show you how it works honey, young lady spread your bottom

Makaela’s treasures were mostly visible already but she grabbed each of her plump cheeks and opened her bottom.

“You see having her spread her bottom lets her know I am in charge. She is exposing her most personal and intimate secrets and makes clear to her that she cannot hide anything from me. Plus it shows me just how aroused this thrashing is making her, she’s leaking so I guess I have to spank harder.”

Stepmom walked to Makaela but turned back to me “Do you see her little asshole twitching in anticipation of what’s to come?”

Actually...I could.

Stepmom slid the whole 5 inch finger of ginger into Makaela’s ass. The uncut part at the end that kept it from sliding into her reminded me of a buttplug.

As fast as I could I looked up ginger in a girl’s ass and found what I was looking for. It was indeed used on disobedient wives and daughters. The warmth and sting of the ginger slowly becomes hotter and hotter until it reaches an unbearable burning sensation. At this point the woman would probably be shrieking but after about ten minutes the ginger actually stimulates arousal in a woman.

Who Knew.

The spanking continued. The paddle continued it’s onslaught, and the ginger root did its job.

“MOMMY IT BURNS IT BURNS!!!”

“I CAN’T STOP CLENCHING OHHH GOD IT BURNS OH MY GOD!!!”

“GOOD GIRL! GOOD GIRL MOMMY I”LL BE A GOOD GIIIIIRRRRRRLLL”

She was clawing at the ottoman in agony when all of a sudden her shrieks turned into shrieks of pleasure. I looked and saw my sister absolutely leaking from her honey hole. Finally the paddling was over leaving a sweaty, glistening, Makaela. Those bangs were stuck to her face and forehead by sweat and she couldn’t catch her breath from deep chest heaving sobs.

“Over my lap honey,” stepmom said to Makaela. In her hand she held a wide oval hairbrush.

Completely naked and sobbing, Makaela bent over her mom’s lap making sure her bottom was perfectly presented. Her bottom was a lovely scarlet.

“I think 100 will do, what do you think honey?” Makaela’s mom asked. She then slid her finger in between her daughter’s full thighs. She fully knew the reaction she was going to get. It looked like electricity went through Makaela’s body and she threw her head up.

“I-I think I deserve 200 mommy...and I kept clenching and didn’t take my spanking like a g-good girl. I think that warrants, maybe 50 more?”

Stepmom rubbed large circles around her daughter’s big sore bum “250 it is young lady.”

As I watched my sister kicking and shrieking, fit to burst a lung, under a furious blur of hard spanks I realized it was beautiful. Watching Makaela’s jiggling melons dancing under the hairbrush, her breasts flopping beneath her. Finally she ran out of strength and could only lie across her moms lap and cry. Finally stepmom let Makaela up.

“Show your sister your red bottom.”

Makaela turned around and gently puckered her ass out for me to see. Those plump cheeks were scarlet and bruised.

“Don’t think you’re going to get off so easily for cursing at me.”

I looked at Makaela who was bawling like a baby. I guess she deserved it for calling mommy a bitch.

Stepmom went in a drawer and showed me an item.

“This honey is called a rosebud buttplug. Not only will your sister’s bottom stay on fire, she will have to put up with this uncomfortable plug. And with the language she used she will keep this extra punishment in for days.

Makaela spread her legs and bent over, she reached back and whimpered as she grabbed her sore cheeks. Again she spread herself wide with all of her treasures on display, especially that plump fruit. Stepmom pushed the plug in slowly and gently until Makaela’s bottom swallowed it, leaving a pink jewel in place of her asshole.

Now get in that corner on all fours, spread your legs wide, arch your back push your stomach down and arch your back as much as you can. You will stay there for two hours on display with your red bottom and arousal visible for all of us to see.

A long time later I sipped tea with Stepmom, seemingly forgetting the sobbing girl in the corner.

“So what do you think of your sister’s spanking honey?”

“I think Makaela won’t ever disobey or be rude to you again!”

“Oh she will, and she will be spanked again. Makaela you may get up.

“Thank you mommy,” she said softly. With a burning red face she collected her clothing and bolted upstairs.

“You better mind your manners Lily or you will be spanked as well”

I shivered thinking about that but felt my pussy quiver.

Later as I climbed up the stairs I heard muffled shrieks and a buzzing sound, curious peered into Makaela’s room.

Face buried in pillow.

Ass high in the air.

I learned Makaela is a squirter. 

Published 
Written by Sylvia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments