Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liz is subjected to a second Judicial Caning - 2

"Liz received a second Judicial Caning"

19
6 Comments 6
27.9k Views 27.9k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Elizabeth Mary Wilkins, normally called “Liz” had been subjected to twelve strokes of the cane by a Court imposed Judicial Punishment at the Correctional Discipline Center for Women on a Tuesday four weeks ago.

This Discipline Center was close to her home.

Her bare bottom had been caned by a Punishment Officer who she only knew as “Miss”, whilst she was nude and strapped to a caning horse. Liz was attracted to this woman. She also felt that the Punishment Officer may have been interested in her. Now her bottom was back to normal. All the welts had healed and the marks faded away.

Liz had tried to think how she could have another similar experience without going through the legal process of being sentenced to a Judicial Caning Punishment. She was not willing to commit a crime to achieve another Judicial Punishment.

She had thought that if she got close to the Punishment Officer who had caned her bottom she may be able to help her with another punishment in the Correctional Discipline Center for Women. Now that her bottom had healed she was about to put her plan into action.

Living close to the Discipline Center Liz thought that her Punishment Officer (as she referred to her because she did not even know her name) would probably leave the Center at around 4 or 5 pm so today she decided to wait outside the Center to see if she could "accidentally" meet her.

Accordingly, at 4 pm, Liz was outside the Center. As usual, many women were leaving the Center and it was about closing time. Some of the women were still rubbing their recently cane bottoms. After waiting about 30 minutes Liz suddenly saw her Punishment Officer. She then made out to be walking past the Center of course straight into the path of her Punishment Officer. Liz was absolutely amazed when her Punishment Officer actually stopped and said, "Hello aren't you Elizabeth Wilkins?"

"Yes I am," said Liz. "You actually remember me."

"Of course I do four weeks ago on a Tuesday wasn't it? Out of all the women, I have caned I really enjoyed caning you the most."

Liz was almost speechless she could not believe her luck. It had been so easy.

"What do I call you then?" said Liz.

"My name is Victoria Coulson," said her Punishment Officer.

"Except when you are inside the Discipline Center. Then you call me Miss."

“Are you likely to come back for another punishment”?

Liz replied, "I would like to Miss, I mean Victoria but that is unlikely as I don't want have to break the law and to go before a Court again to make that happen?"

"I see," said Victoria. "We will have to see what we can do then.”

“Because the Discipline Center has been expanded I am now the Manager and the Head Punishment Officer of the Center. I still cane because I like doing it but I can be more selective now and have many other duties.”

“Many things have changed at the Center. We now have many Caning Chambers with four caning benches for four offenders to be caned at the same time plus the one offender ones which I suspect you would remember the inside of well. Our workload has greatly increased. Look we cannot stay here and talk. There is a little tea shop down the road would you like to go there and discuss this further?”

“Yes please,” replied Liz and they walked off to the tea shop.

Seated comfortably in the tea shop drinking tea they continued their conversation. During the conversation, a plot was hatched to have Victoria (her Punishment Officer) arrange to prepare paperwork so that it would appear that Liz had been sentenced to another Judicial caning which would be given to her by Victoria.

"How many strokes do the offending women normally receive?" asked Liz.

"Well I remember giving you twelve but actually the lowest number is eight and the maximum that can be given in one day is twenty-five. I think you should get eighteen strokes. Any less might look suspicious for a second offence. You had already received twelve strokes for your first offence. After all, it would be your second offence," said Victoria with a wry smile.

Liz thought to herself ‘eighteen strokes sounded too many but she did not want to risk not coming to such an arrangement with Victoria.

So the deal was done. Victoria would arrange paperwork for Liz to be sentenced to a Judicial Punishment of eighteen strokes of the cane.

Then they spoke generally about the Center and the changes that had been made. Victoria explained that the reception and waiting area was now larger with two Officers at the reception desk. There was still a need to do things quickly so the changing rooms were also now larger and many more women were waiting in the nude in each of the four Changing Rooms.

The Caning Chambers now each had four spanking benches in each of the four Caning Chambers but the women were now taken out eight at a time from the Changing room instead of the previous one at a time. Four offenders would be caned in the Caning Chamber whilst the other four women watched and waited their turn.

The few remaining one person Caning Chambers was still used but only for private one on one canings for example when it became necessary to cane a high profile woman or a younger girl. The Courts were now allowing Judicial Punishment of any girl over the age of sixteen years. The mother of the girl under 18 years would normally be present at the caning and if the Court felt that the mother was not preventing the child from offending she also could be subject to a Judicial Caning. If the child was under eighteen years old the caning had to be given in private. Victoria added that she was the one who gave all such canings so as to protect the identity of the high profile woman or girl offender being caned.

The plan was agreed between Victoria and Liz. Victoria wanted to once again cane Liz and Liz wanted to once again be caned by Victoria. Victoria agreed to fast track the false paperwork for Liz to be given a Judicial caning this time of eighteen strokes. Liz would receive a summons in the post as normal and Liz would attend the Center to be caned by Victoria.

Liz would have to go through all the normal procedures within the Center so as not to arouse suspicion but Victoria would make sure she was the one that was to cane Liz. When Victoria told Liz that this could all take place within a week Liz was ecstatic. So they then finished their conversation and went to their homes.

A summons was received at the home address of Liz three days later. Liz had anxiously been watching the mailbox for the summons and now it was here. She tore open the envelope in such a hurry that she tore the instruction page that came with the summons. Fortunately, the summons was not torn. The appointment date was for 11 am in three days time.

The instruction page had the rules and regulations for Judicial Caning and what she could expect. These were the same as before. They included that she would be caned whilst nude and strapped over a caning bench. She was not to bring valuables but must bring the summons and personal identification. She was told to expect to be at the Correctional Discipline Center for up to 2 hours. She was not to speak to the Punishment or Correctional Officers unless asked a question and to always to call the female officers "Miss." She was not to speak to the other offenders whilst inside the Center.

All punishments were given to the offender nude and that failing to bring the summons or personal identification, rudeness, lateness, speaking without permission or being uncooperative would result in additional strokes of the cane being added. It went on to say that in extreme cases, including non-attendance in answer to the summons, the offender would be detained and taken back to the Court that had ordered her Judicial Punishment. This probably would mean that the number of cane strokes would be considerably increased (even doubled or tripled) or the offender would be sent to prison. So, because of this, most people were very compliant, submissive, on time and cooperative.

So Liz was now once again standing outside the Correctional Discipline Center for Women. Upon entering she saw that the reception and waiting area was indeed bigger. She counted fourteen women waiting in the waiting area and more were arriving. Approaching the reception counter she was attended to by one of the two Officers. Having been processed through without a problem she took her seat in the waiting room.

Liz couldn’t understand what was happening. There were now about twenty women in the waiting area.

Then four Correction Officers came to one of the new doorways of the waiting area and called out eight names. Her name was not one of them. These women then left through that door that she assumed led to one of the new larger Changing rooms.

Several more women arrived and were processed through reception and took seats in the waiting area.

After about twenty minutes four more Correction Officers came to another doorway on the other side of the waiting room. Once again eight names were called. "Wilkins,” her name, was among them.

Liz began to worry. She had not yet seen Victoria. Could this still go wrong and could she finish up to be beaten by a different Punishment Officer. She could not now pull out so followed along with the other seven women to a doorway which was marked Changing Room Two.

Upon entering this changing room she saw that it was indeed larger and could fit around twenty-five women. Then there was a shock. Already seated in the Changing Room were eight other women. ‘Why were they here she asked herself’?

There were now the four Correction Officers in the room with all of these women.

Then to her relief, she saw Victoria, or "Miss" as it was now because she was inside the Discipline Center.

“Miss,” addressed all the women.

“Ladies. Welcome to the Correctional Discipline Center for Women. Firstly you would have noticed that there are other women already in this Changing Room. They are here because they have committed minor offences. These minor offences did not qualify for a Judicial Caning. Watching you being beaten with a cane is to act as a deterrent to their committing further offences."

Some of the women were quite dismayed by this turn of events but Liz, for her part, was not concerned and was more than happy that other people were going to watch her being beaten.

In fact she was excited by the fact that other people were going to watch her being caned.

Miss continued, “Eight of you are here to be punished by order of a Court. This is known as Judicial Punishment. This punishment will be delivered by strokes of a cane.The number of strokes has been predetermined by the Court. Your punishment is meant to be physical and mental. The physical part will be you being beaten with a cane. The mental part is your humiliation of being naked in front of so many other women, having your bottoms inspected (I will tell you more about that shortly) and being caned whilst others are watching."

"What is going to happen is that all eight of you are going to get undressed and bare your bottoms for the cane. You will put your clothing and other personal effects in one of the lockers provided. You will then return to your seat.”

“Your bottoms will then be inspected. Each of you, one at a time, will come to the front near the door where you will be bend over and part your legs. I will closely inspect your bottoms.This is to determine the state of your bottom so as the beating will not cause you injury. We intend to cause you pain but not injury.”

“After the inspection, I will decide which cane is to be used on that particular bottom. There are two types of canes. One is known as a Number two cane and the other is a Number four cane. The Number four cane is thicker then the Number two cane. You can expect that if you have a small bottom we will use a Number two cane. If you have a larger bottom you can expect that we will use the thicker Number four cane. The cane to be used will be noted on your file so the correct cane can be used in the Caning Chamber."

"Be assured that the thickness of the cane will not make any difference to the pain you will feel. This inspection of your bottoms may cause you further humiliation and embarrassment but I can assure you it is necessary. A number four cane could cause an injury to a smaller bottom but will not cause injury to a larger more well padded bottom.”

“Having completed all the inspections we will then take all of you to a large Caning Chamber which had four spanking benches. Once inside the Caning Chamber, I will then call four names and you will take you place in front of a caning bench. The remaining four will take a seat in the Caning Chamber and watch the caning of the first four. The observers will also take seats in the Caning Chamber."

"The first four, in this case, have all been sentenced to twelve strokes of the cane and the second four have all been sentenced to eighteen strokes of the cane.”

This made Liz realise that she would be caned in the second batch as she was due to receive eighteen strokes.

“There will be four Punishment Officers in the Caning Chamber including myself plus four Correction Officers to assist and maintain order. Each stroke will be extremely hard and painful.”

“Now all of you will take off ALL your clothing and get your bottom bare ready for the cane."

"Be quick about it.”

With that, all the women quickly started to take off all their clothes. Liz thought to herself ‘how different this is to my visit only five weeks ago. She was more than happy as she felt this was better.

Liz was the quickest to make herself nude.

TarahDustin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TarahDustin

She was reveling in this experience. A sly glance passed between Liz and "Miss". Fortunately, it was not noticed by anybody else in the Changing Room.

Liz saw that seven of the women undressed reasonably quickly (including her) but one particular woman was being difficult and had to be persuaded by a Correction Officer to take off her knickers. As a result, she was awarded two more strokes bringing her total to twenty. She was in the batch to be caned with Liz.

“Miss”, her Punishment Officer, then saw that they were all undressed and taking a clipboard called out the first name. That woman came out to the front. She was slow and reluctant to bend over and spread her legs. So one of the Corrections Officer bent her whilst another Corrections Officer spread the her legs. A spotlight light hung from the ceiling and the woman was positioned so the light shone directly onto her bottom. This light was then turned on so as to make the inspection easier.

“Miss” then closely inspected the first woman’s bottom peering closely at her bottom and touching it with her hands and fingers. She then wrote on her clipboard the result of her inspection and thickness of the cane to be used on her bottom. The woman was then ordered this to a new seat on the other side of the room. This was to keep the women that had been inspected separated from those who had not yet been inspected.

Liz watched, as did all the others, as each woman, one by one had their bottom inspected and as “Miss” recorded on her clipboard the result of her inspection and the thickness of the cane to be used on that bottom.“Miss” used her hands and fingers to inspect all of the bottoms. Liz was closely watching her and where her fingers went on the bottoms of the other seven women. She saw that there was nothing overtly sexual. She did notice, however, that with the spotlight on she could catch a glimpse the woman's vagina and anus if the woman had a slim figure and a small bottom.

By this time Liz was excited and aroused but was becoming impatient as she had been left till last by “Miss.”

Liz came to the front when it was finally her turn and was bent over and her legs were spread as had happened to all the other women. “Miss” inspected her bottom but with Liz “Miss” let her finger roam up between Liz’s legs. Liz felt her finger as it slid backwards and forwards along the crack of her vagina and lingered with light pressure on her anus. Liz shuddered and had a small orgasm but was careful not to move.

Then Liz was directed to her chair with the other seven women.

The four Correction Officers then exerted their dominance and ordered the eight women to quickly move out of the Changing Room and towards the Caning Chamber.

There in the corridor were two Correctional Officers, leading the way, followed by eight nude women then “Miss” (the Head Punishment Officer). The eight clothed women followed by two Correctional Officers. Once in the Caning Chamber, Liz and the seven other women, saw that there were three other Punishment Officers in the Chamber each standing alongside a caning bench.

Once inside the Chamber Liz counted them up. She realised that fourteen women would be watching her getting beaten with a cane.

“Miss” then read out the four names of the women to receive twelve strokes. These women were told that eight strokes would be given with a space in between but that the last four would be given in rapid succession with no space between strokes. They were directed to lie on the spanking benches which were designed so as to slope downwards at the woman’s head end so that their bottoms were raised higher in the air.

The four Correctional Officers then strapped the women to the spanking benches with a waist strap, two arm straps to each arm and two leg straps to each leg.

Each Correction Officer then reported back to the Punishment Officer that their woman was ready to be beaten with a cane. The three other Punishment Officers then consulted with “Miss” and then each went to a cane rack hanging on the wall and selected the cane as directed by “Miss”.

As “Miss” had said the woman with bigger bottoms were going to be caned with a Number four cane whilst the women with smaller bottoms were going to be caned with a Number two cane. The Punishment Officers then took up their positions alongside their caning bench. The command was given and the caning started.

Being that four women were having their bare bottoms severely caned at the same time the swish and thwack of four canes descending at the same time filled the room with noise. Then came the cries from the women as the canes bit into the flesh of their bottoms. The caning continued and the cries from the women grew louder and louder. At eight strokes the noise from the canes stopped and the cries from the women subsided to a low sobbing.

After a pause, "Miss" said to the Punishment officers "Now for the last four in rapid succession. No sympathy, hard strokes please.”

The canes were raised and descended four times with four loud swishes and four even louder thwacks. The women cried out, squealed and shrieked in pain. The noise in the room was deafening. Then there was comparative silence. All that could now be heard was loud crying coming from the four women. “Miss” allowed the women to remain on the spanking benches for a few minutes to regain their composure.

Then the Correctional Officers moved in and released their bonds and ordered them off of the spanking benches and allowed them to remain standing I front of their seats or to sit on the seats.

All the women decided to remain standing.

Now for the remaining eight women there was worst to come. Three women had eighteen strokes coming whilst one woman was to receive twenty strokes..

“Miss” then read out the names of the women, including Liz, who were to receive eighteen strokes and the one women who were to receive twenty strokes. These women were told that fourteen strokes would be given with a space in between but that the last four would be given in rapid succession with no space between strokes. The woman who was to receive twenty strokes was told that she would receive the four strokes in rapid succession. Then, after a pause, two more full force strokes in rapid succession. She was not particularly going to like that.

The four women (including Liz) were then directed to lie on the spanking benches which were designed so as to slope downwards at the woman’s head end so that their bottoms were raised higher in the air. The four Correctional Officers then strapped the women to the spanking benches with a waist strap, two arm straps to each arm and two leg straps to each leg.

Each Correction Officer then reported back to the Punishment Officer that her woman was ready to be caned. The three other Punishment Officers then consulted with “Miss” and then each went to a cane rack hanging on the wall and selected the cane as directed by “Miss”.

As “Miss” had said the woman with bigger bottoms were going to be caned with a Number four cane whilst the women with smaller bottoms were going to be caned with a Number two cane.

Liz watched "Miss" go to the cane rack and gulped when she saw that she selected a Number four thicker cane.

Liz thought to herself, ‘I don’t have a bigger bottom and she knows that.’

"Miss" smiled at Liz and held the cane between her hands to ensure that Liz saw that she had selected a Number four cane.

The Punishment Officers, including “Miss”, then took up their positions alongside their caning benches.“Miss” was alongside the spanking bench occupied by Liz. Her bare bottom was high in the air awaiting a beating from the Number four cane.

The command was given and the caning started.

Being that four women were having their bare bottoms severely caned at the same time, as had happened with the previous four women, the swish and thwack of four canes descending at the same time once again filled the room with noise. Then came the cries from the women as the canes bit into the flesh of their bottoms. The caning continued and the cries from the women grew louder and louder.

As these women were receiving more strokes than the previous four women their cries, including those coming from Liz, turned to squeals and then to shrieks. At fourteen strokes the noise from the canes stopped but the cries from the women continued for some time, then gradually died down into sobbing.

After a longer pause than usual, "Miss" said to the Punishment officers "Now for the last four in rapid succession. No sympathy. Hard strokes please.”

The canes were raised and descended four times with four loud swishes and four even louder thwacks. The women shrieked in pain. The noise in the room was deafening. Then there was comparative silence. All that could now be heard was loud crying coming from the four women.

“Miss” then went over to the spanking bench upon which was the bare bottom of the woman who had been awarded two extra strokes. She took the position of the other Punishment Officer raised her thicker cane and slashed in down twice extremely hard. These were two full force strokes. Liz had never seen such extremely hard strokes. The woman shrieked and then howled with the pain from these two strokes.

“Miss” allowed all the women to remain on the spanking benches for a few minutes to regain their composure. This was especially necessary for the woman that had just received the two hardest strokes as her extra penalty.

Then the Correctional Officers moved in and released their bonds. They ordered them off of the spanking benches and allowed them to remain standing in front of their seats or to sit on the seats. All the women, including Liz, decided to remain standing.

The reaction from the six clothed women visitors who were there to provide them with a deterrent and who had been watching was varied. Several of these clothed women were openly crying or sobbing. Some had been looking away from the women being caned. Others stared intently at the bottom of the woman being caned which was nearest to them. Liz thought that having seen what had happened these six women were unlikely to re-offend. They would not want such a caning.

What was not known by these eight recently caned women was that the activity in this Caning Chamber had not finished.

Once all the crying and sobbing has subsided The Head Punishment Officer (“Miss”) addressed all the women in the Caning Chamber.

“It is now time to reinforce the deterrent effect on the six women observers. The Court has directed that each of these women is to receive an “Introductory Stroke” of the cane to their bare bottom. These women are aware of this".

‘What will now happen is that these women will come out to a spanking bench one at a time raise their skirts and lower their panties to receive one stroke each of the cane. I personally will deliver one stroke to each of these woman's bare bottoms with the thickest cane. To act as a deterrent these single strokes will be very hard"".

"As you can see there is now a spotlight shining on the end of one of the punishment benches. That is the bench to be used for these women."

All of the six women were looking very apprehensive. Four of then were already sobbing.

The Head Punishment Officer then called out the name of one of the women. Two of the Correctional Officer walked towards her but she slowly walked herself to the spanking bench. She did not want to lower her knickers or raise her skirt. The two Correction Officers moved towards her. They were going to do it for her. Then she reluctantly slowly lowered her knickers and raised her skirt. She then lay over the bench awaiting her single cane stroke to her now bare bottom. The spotlight was now shining directly onto this woman's bottom. The Correctional Officers stood one on each side of the spanking bench and held the woman's shoulders down onto the padded bench top. "Miss" stood alongside the bench and tapped the upturned bare bottom twice lightly with the thick cane to get her aim.

Then she raised the cane above her right shoulder and thrashed the cane down onto the woman's bottom with an almighty thwack. The women shrieked and tried to get up but were held down to the bench by the Correction Officers.

A single red line appeared across the Center of her bare bottom.Then she was released and after pulling up her knickers and lowering her skirt. She then returned to her seat sobbing quietly.

Another name was called but this woman walked herself to the spanking bench took her own knickers down and raised her skirt. She then lowered herself onto the spanking bench awaiting her one cane stroke.

She had resigned herself to her fate.

Her bare bottom received a similar single cane stroke which also caused a single red line. Seeing this happen three of the remaining women were also extremely cooperative and readily bared their bottoms for their cane stroke.

One of the women needed to be persuaded to bare her bottom by the Correctional Officers. Finally, all six women had received their single stroke. All had cried or squealed as the cane bit into their bare bottoms but far less than the women who had received many more strokes.

Liz for her part was in a state of excitement. This in her view was terrific. She was so excited with what happens at The Correctional Discipline Center for Women that she had to find a way to continue being involved. This could be difficult as she was not a dominant like the Punishment Officers or the Correctional Officers and she could not see where a submissive would fit in the Center’s activities.

‘What can I do?’ thought Liz..

To be continued.

Published 
Written by jra46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments