Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary visits Mr. Ries's house

"Just a short spanking scene type story."

17
8 Comments 8
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"My writing cannot company to the literary pros on here, but I hope someone enjoys it."

A voice comes out from your GPS announcing that you have arrived at your destination. You turn into the development and drive down to the fifth house on the right. It is grey with a black mailbox in front and a Black Toyota in the driveway. For a second you get nervous and think about driving on by, but you take a deep breath and decide to turn in since you have come this far and really have no choice. You notice that the screen is shut, but the main door is open as you unbuckle your seat belt. You step onto the front porch and knock on the door.

You glance around nervously at the other house in the neighborhood. 'Oh Lord, I hope no one I know lives around here.'

Mr. Ries comes to the door and welcomes you into his home. He is dressed in a dress shirt and tie with dress pants and shoes. He asks you if you had any trouble finding his house. He shows you around his home pointing out photos on the wall and asks you if you need to go to the bathroom. He offers you bottled water and then pulls out a hard wooden chair from the kitchen table. He sits down and motions for you to stand in front of him. He looks up at you and asks you if you know why you have been told to come here.

You nervously nod your head up and down. You know you are here to receive further punishment for your behavior at the conference you attended out of town a couple of weeks ago. The thought of that night and what happened still makes you blush. You can’t believe you actually got a bare bottom spanking in your employer’s hotel room as punishment. You had no choice really. It was either submit to Mr. Ries’s discipline or lose your job. You had hoped that it was over. Mr. Ries had not said or made any reference to the incident and it had been a couple of weeks. Then just as you were about to get off work you received an E-mail from Mr. Ries telling you to be at his house at 7 that evening. The message included his home address. You thought about not going, but you felt like you had no choice. Now you are here and it’s too late to back out.

Mr. Ries looks at her sternly. “Mary you have been doing good work lately so apparently a little discipline in your life actually does you some good. I suppose you know why I told you to come here tonight."

“Mr. Ries, please Sir. I promise I have learned my lesson. I will not misbehave again.”

Mr. Ries looks back with a stern look on his face. “I ordered you to come here tonight to continue your punishment, Mary.”

“Please Mr. Ries. Please don’t spank me again. I promise to be good.”

Mr. Ries ignores her pleas. “Come here Mary” he commands.

You stand as if frozen in place unable to more. Mr. Ries gives you a look of displeasure and stands up. He reaches forward and takes you by the upper arm and forces you to the side of the chair where he sits back down.

“I suggest young lady that you do as I tell you,” Mr. Ries says. “Pull your skirt up Mary.”

You moan softly and slowly you lift your skirt up. Mr. Ries reaches up and grabs the top elastic of your panties and pulls them down to your feet. You open your mouth in shock, but before you can say anything Mr. Ries grabs your upper arm and pulls you across his lap. He shifts your weight until your nose and hair are nearly reaching the floor. Your feet are in the air and your bare bottom high in the air. You blush realizing that your bottom and pubic hair are completely exposed to Mr. Ries’s view.

“I am going to teach you to do as I say when I say, Mary.”

For half a second you start to rise, but Mr. Ries uses his left arm to force your back down on his lap. He holds you firmly so that you are unable to move.

“The best way for some girls to learn is by having their bare bottom blistered with a good hard long spanking.”

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Mr. Ries brings his hand back and slaps it down on your right bottom cheek. Instantly he can see his handprint on your bottom. He then spanks the left cheek before administering a hard spank across the center of your bare bottom that sounds shockingly loud in the quiet room.

Mr. Ries begins spanking your bottom firmly and steady working on both sides of your bare bottom and down the middle in a steady pattern moving up and down your bottom cheeks from the lower part of your back down to the tops of your thighs.

'My God, he is spanking me even harder this time,' you say to yourself. Soon you find yourself wanting to wiggle and move away from Mr. Ries’s hand that keeps coming down. Your bare bottom is starting to burn and hurt.

“Please Mr. Ries I will be good” you cry in hopes that the spanking will stop.

Instead, Mr. Ries spanks harder and faster. You try to move, but he just grips you more firmly with his left arm wrapped around your waist. Mr. Ries’s hand is coming faster and harder. He orders you to stay still, but you can’t help but try and move your bottom away from his hand. This just seems to make Mr. Ries spank harder and faster.

Mr. Ries looks down at Mary’s bottom which is now turning a deep red. He can’t help but admire how each of her bottom cheeks bounces under his hand. He can feel and hear Mary breathing faster and deeper.

Mary feels her face burning hot. She grabs Mr. Ries’s pants leg with one hand and the front leg of the chair with the other and squeezes tight. At first Mr. Ries’s hand stung her bottom, but now it’s beyond that. Her bottom burns hot and she can feel the heat from her bottom moving through her hips to her front side.

She had vowed not to let it happen again, but she can feel herself getting hot between her legs. Mr. Ries seems to know it as well for he stops spanking her and moves his hand between her legs. He can feel her wetness and rubs her gently before slipping his fingers inside her. He begins masturbating her and seems to know exactly the spot he needs to go to.

Mr. Ries hears Mary start to moan as she brings her head with her chin to her chest. He can feel her twisting his pants leg in her hand. His fingers are wet when he brings them out. He begins spanking her again as she shakes her head from side to side. He notices that her bottom turns even redder where his wet fingers slap her bottom. The spanks are louder as well. Finally, Mr. Ries stops and tells you to stand back up. You rise up slowly and he takes your arm and pulls you around in front of where he is sitting.

“Bend over and hold your knees, Mary,” Mr. Ries commands.

You bend over and he raises your skirt up to look at your red bottom. He rubs your bottom cheeks and then reaches between your legs.

'Oh, no,' you say to yourself as you realize what he is going to do.

Mr. Ries slips his fingers back inside to begin masturbating you again. You grab your knees with your hands and struggle to stay still. You try and stay under control, but you moan as your body starts to shake. You hold your breath and squeeze your bottom cheeks as you reach climax.

You stay there bent over breathing hard even though Mr. Ries has removed his hand and lowered your skirt back down.

“You can turn around now Mary,” Mr. Ries says calmly.

You turn around to face him with your hair hanging across your face. Mr. Ries reaches out and pulls you forward to sit on his lap. He looks up at your face and pushes your hair back. He reaches down with his other hand and moves it inside your skirt cupping your still hot bottom. He leans back and pulls your head down against his chest.

Published 
Written by NCspanker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments