Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Cartwright

"A Painful Lesson with a happy ending"

17
3 Comments 3
47.0k Views 47.0k
933 words 933 words
Famous Story

My Story begins 40 years ago when I was a pupil at school, as this story is true I will not name the school and the name of the teacher involved has been altered as well.

I was not that good at Art but I really fancied the Art Teacher Miss Cartwright who I think was about 24 years old I was at the time 18 and in the 6th form. I had been given a project to complete a pencil drawing of a life model and I had made a real hash of it, I had however been working for weeks on a pencil drawing of Miss Cartwright, I had drawn her naked with her legs open, a hairy muff and a gold chain around her neck with a heart on it that she always wore. Maybe it was the frustration of having cocked up the first picture, maybe it was my attempt to show her what I thought of her I don't know but I do remember handing in the picture of her in on that Friday morning. I put the drawing under everyone else's so that she would not see it straight away, I guess that I expected her not to see it till the end of classes and then she would have all week-end to mark the work. I got a call to go to her office at 4pm as school finished - shit I though she has found the picture.

I went to her room and as school was just finished we were alone, she was furious

"What on earth do you think you are doing handing in a piece of pornography like this" she said

'I meant to hand in a different piece, not that one' I said

"So we both know who this is supposed to be with my chain and heart, is this all you think about in my lessons, if you paid more attention to what was going on in class and stopped fantasizing about me you would get more work done"

'Sorry, as I said I didn't mean to hand that drawing in' I said

"Now if I take this to the Head he may well expel you, I know you are on a lst warning after coming into school drunk after your dinner time drinking session last month, if you are expelled you will not get the A Levels you want as you will not be able to sit the exam, so what I am offering you now is a short sharp shock and we forget all about the matter" she said

'Oh, what had you in mind' I replied

"You my boy are going over my knee for a thorough spanking, this may be the last time as corporal punishment is due to outlawed in schools shortly, you don't have to accept it though I can just as easily take the matter to the head"

'Okay I will take it' I said

She draw up a chair sat down on it and then said "Right then Peter bend over my knee"

She spanked me hard a number of times, but it merely stung rather than hurt, I was quite well built, played Rugby, and Athletics so I was fit.

"This will not do, my spanking is having no effect on you, drop your trousers"

The spanking may not have had the effect she wanted in making me cry out but it was having an effect on me, I had been bent over her stocking clad legs and the spanking had given me an erection.

'But Miss I am not wearing any underpants, I have just come from playing Rugby and they got wet and filthy during the game so I didn't put them back on'

"You are not getting away that easily drop your trousers or is the head to be told"

I dropped my trousers and I don't know who was more shocked her or me when my erection sprung free.

"Back over my knee"

She continued to Spank me harder now on my bare ass and it was beginning to hurt but worse my cock was now rubbing against her stockings, I could not help myself and as she was holding me down with her left arm and spanking me with her right I shot my load all over her stockinged legs.

"What the fuck !!"

'I am really sorry Miss I will clean it up'

I quickly grabbed a towel from my bag and rubbed my semen from her legs, I rubbed as well as I could to get it all off.

"So going over my knee turned you on, it made you cum did it, well believe me young man this is not the end of the matter, bend over the desk"

I still had my trousers down so I hobbled to the desk and did as she asked, I thought she was going to spank me again I had not bargained on her caning me, but that was what she did, I felt a hard crack across my arse.

'Fuck that hurt' I shouted

"You will get a further 3 for that outburst Peter now get back over the desk"

She laid 9 more strokes of the cane onto my bare arse that afternoon and believe me it bloody hurt, I admit that I was crying by the time she had finished and she told me to get up.

Thaliafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thaliafoxy

I also had another erection that she just tutted at when I got up.

 

END OF PART ONE but see part two for more of the same but where Peter gets a reward.

 

 

Published 
Written by profpete999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments