Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Public Spankings -Part 2

"The middle-aged couples meet for more spanking but this time it is random partners"

35
10 Comments 10
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Andrew and Rachel Parker had been getting repeatedly asked when they would be having another spanking party and discussions had been ongoing involving all seven couples that had attended the previous one.

The earlier party stemmed from Andrew spanking his sixty-year-old wife in front of all the guests at a barbeque and how viewing the spanking aroused everyone attending so, after a lot of telephone conversations, a get together was arranged where each husband publically spanked his wife's bare arse.

It did not stop at spanking because each married couple had sex, all in the same large room, and it was agreed that they must all meet up again soon. Suggestions had been made that the spanking did not have to be restricted to male spanking female, nor did it have to be spouses together.

Some were less enthusiastic than others about the idea of getting spanked by someone else's husband or wife but the sexual excitement produced outweighed any reluctance.

While a date was being fixed it was agreed by all that each person's name would be written down and the piece of paper bearing the name folded over and put on trays, one tray for women and one for men. A name would be drawn from the female tray and then one from the male tray and those two people would be spanking partners for the evening. It was decided that steps would be taken to make sure that husband and wife were not drawn together.

It was further suggested that first, the female spanks the male and then he spanks her but that was still being discussed and not yet agreed upon by all, nobody was against the idea it was just that some had not said 'yes' yet.

What was far more delicate was what might happen afterwards because nobody wanted any marriages wrecked. There was one couple that was happy for their spouses to sleep with other partners and another one that tolerated it but generally, it was not the done thing in this circle. One woman had had an affair in the past but nobody knew about it, least of all her husband.

A date was arranged and the seven couples assembled at The Parker home.

As before, Andrew and Rachel made short speeches making sure that everyone was happy with what was going to or might happen.

"Okay everyone, we are going to have some fun; Just so that there are no doubts we will write down each person's name and have the ladies on one tray and the gentlemen on another," said Andrew.

"A name will be drawn from the ladies' tray and then one from the men's tray," added Rachel.

"We will go through all the names so everyone gets paired off but we will not have husbands and wives together," continued Andrew.

"The idea is that the female then spanks her partner and he then spanks her, does anyone object to that?" said Rachel.

There were some looks passed between some of the guests but nobody objected, the idea seemed to add to the sensuality.

"Rachel and I think it would be a good idea if we all strip naked before we draw for partners, is everyone okay with that?" said Andrew, thinking that there might be some objections.

"Um, nobody said anything about that to us," said sixty-year-old Gwen Fuller.

"We had not mentioned it to anyone and it will only happen if everyone goes along with it," said Rachel.

"Well, we all saw each other naked last time so what is the difference?" said sixty-three-year-old Debbie Sykes, who most would consider to be the most prudish of the group.

"That's right, Debbie; Is everyone happy?" said Andrew.

"Maybe we can have a drink first?" said Janice Taylor, at fifty-two the youngest of the group.

"Yes sorry, we should have done that already," apologised Rachel.

"You should both be spanked," laughed Cheryl Richardson.

"Yeah, we should be; Hard," replied Andrew.

Andrew and Rachel sorted out drinks for everyone and the atmosphere became much more relaxed.

Rachel wrote the fourteen names out and put the folded slips of paper on the relevant trays.

"It is like the draw for the F.A. Cup," said Patrick Taylor but not everyone understood the football analogy.

"Are we all getting naked before we draw?" asked Andrew and as there was no dissension, it seemed that they were.

Everyone removed their clothes, some more self-consciously than others but soon there were fourteen naked mature people. The seven penises were at various stages of full arousal but none of them was completely limp, some female nipples seemed quite hard too.

"Okay, can we have a lady draw the first one from the female tray, please?" said Rachel.

"Not sure if you have got many ladies here," said Sophie, laughing.

"I will draw one, even if I am not a lady," said Georgina Raymond, moving forwards and sensing multiple eyes going to her bare arse.

Georgina took one of the pieces of paper, opened it and turned to face the bulk of the attendance. "Cheryl," Georgina read out from the slip of paper.

"Oh, my goodness," said Cheryl.

"Would you like to draw to see which man you have got, Cheryl?" asked Andrew and Cheryl moved to the other tray and took a piece of paper.

"Oh, Patrick," announced Cheryl and felt herself blush as she looked at the man that she was to spank and be spanked by.

"Another lady to draw," said Rachel and Gwen moved forward and took a piece of paper from the female tray.

"Ha, it is you, Rachel," laughed Gwen.

"Right, I had better see who is going over my knee," said Rachel, taking one from the male tray.

"It is Chris," announced Rachel, smiling at her about-to-be spanking partner.

The drawing continued and eventually, Georgina Raymond was paired with John Ewing, Debbie Sykes with Steve Richardson and Sophie Ewing with Andrew. The last two pairings were Janice Taylor with Frank Raymond and Gwen Fuller with Colin Sykes.

Andrew was conscious of the fact that the fucking started quite early in the spanking session at the last party, or at least Sophie and John Ewing did, so he was doubtful if everyone could hold off whilst fourteen sets of buttocks got spanked.

"Before we start, I have another suggestion," said Andrew.

"Some people got very frisky early on last time..," Andrew started to say before a shout interrupted him.

"You mean that slut Sophie Ewing did," yelled Georgina, before shrieking with laughter.

"Got it in one," laughed Sophie.

"Yes, well, as I was saying; We might not all be able to last if the spankings are done individually so I suggest that four men take their spankings at the same time and then the other three take theirs," said Andrew.

"We could put the spankings on a timer so then everyone gets spanked for the same amount of time," suggested Rachel.

"Good idea; We will get four chairs from the kitchen, and a timer," said Andrew.

"So when do the women get their arses tanned?" asked Frank Raymond.

"After the men, four then three; Unless anyone has urgent needs before we get that far," said Andrew.

"Don't all look at me," giggled Sophie.

The question of post spanking sexual pairings had not been discussed and Andrew and Rachel were happy to wait and see what happened.

Rachel and Andrew got the kitchen chairs and the timer. "We will do it in the order drawn so Cheryl, Rachel, Georgina and Debbie, please put your lovely bottoms on the chairs," said Andrew.

"Patrick, Chris, John and Steve, get over their knees, please," continued Andrew.

SebastianaMichel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SebastianaMichel

"How long are we setting the timer for?" asked Rachel.

"What do you think, three minutes, five minutes?" replied Andrew.

"Ten minutes when it is the women over the knee," said Frank.

"Ha, set it for four minutes; That should be long enough to warm arses," said Rachel.

The first four women were seated and the paired men got over their laps, with the adjusting of positions to accommodate erect or nearly erect penises. It was very arousing for those participating and those watching and soon to participate although Debbie, for one, wondered if she might get her thighs splattered with cum during the proceedings.

Andrew set the timer and the four spankings started, Cheryl and Debbie were a bit tentative to start with but they soon got up to speed and four male bottoms started to colour under a woman's hand.

Although all the spankings were to be for the same time, Rachel and Georgina were spanking faster than Cheryl and Debbie so Chris and John were taking more slaps than Patrick and Steve but all four men were feeling it.

Georgina was incredibly turned on by having John's large hard penis brushing her thighs and she was thinking that she might cum on the chair.

"Two minutes," announced Andrew and the four men were now squirming and all four had rigid cocks.

The spankings went on and Chris was starting to panic because he thought that he might spunk on Rachel's legs but at last, the timer rang and the spankings ceased.

The four men all had very red bottoms and they got off their spankers laps and clutched their rears. Patrick, Chris, John and Steve all had flushed faces and erect cocks with Chris and Steve having a blob of precum on the end of theirs. Chris had also left a trail of precum on Rachel's thigh.

Georgina did not cum on the chair but she had got very close.

"Okay, Sophie, Janice and Gwen please sit down: Me, Frank and Colin, it is our turn to get our backsides warmed," said Andrew.

The three couples got in position and Rachel set the timer. Andrew imagined that Sophie could dish out quite a spanking so he expected to have a very sore arse in four minutes.

Sophie, Janice and Gwen started administering their spankings to the male bottom that was over their knee and the three ladies were all spanking hard.

Andrew was right about Sophie's ability to administer a spanking and his arse was stinging as Sophie and the other two women continued. At last, the four-minute timer rang and three more men were ruefully rubbing their well-spanked buttocks.

"Right, ladies turn to get it now," said Andrew, still rubbing his buttocks.

"I think three minutes' worth of spanking will do," said Rachel.

"Thought you were all for equality," Andrew said to his wife.

"Equality in some things," replied Rachel.

"I suppose us men can give a woman's arse a good spanking in three minutes," said Andrew.

Patrick, Chris, John and Steve sat on the chairs, although certainly not comfortably.

Cheryl, Rachel, Georgina and Debbie were each over a man's knee and the timer was set at three minutes.

All four men spanked hard, everyone was caught up in the sexual atmosphere, and the four female bottoms rapidly became red.

The four women bucked and squirmed as the sounds of hands hitting bare buttocks reverberated around the room and everyone was getting towards uncontrollable sexual desire.

Three minutes were up and the four women were all read-faced, with traces of tears, as they clutched their glowing arse cheeks, all four of them were wanting a fucking, and soon.

Andrew was aware of the need to get things moving. "Okay, myself, Frank and Colin now need to make Sophie's, Janice's and Gwen's backsides as red as those four; Set the timer please, Rachel," said Andrew.

The three women all got a sound arse tanning with four men watching with raging hardons and four women watching with very wet vaginas. Sophie, Janice and Gwen were all feeling like their bottoms were on fire when the timer rang to signify the end of the spankings.

The three just spanked women were trying to rub some of the soreness out of their buttocks as Andrew again took charge.

"I think that we will all agree that that was fun and that we are all very ready to relieve our arousals, I can see that the men all appear to be," said Andrew, looking at the seven erections, including his own.

"Some people hold parties like this where the couples that have just been spanking partners are now sex partners but I do not think that we as a group are ready for that, yet," continued Andrew.

If a vote had been taken, the majority would have been against sex with partners other than spouses but the vote would have been closer than Andrew imagined.

"So I suggest that husbands get back with wives and we all...fuck," laughed Andrew.

"But first I want to put some sheets down; It was only by luck that I did not have cum stains on my carpet and furniture last time," said Rachel, who put sheets on the floor and the furniture.

Husbands got back with wives and very soon all seven couples were copulating. Most were on the floor with the male on top but Georgina Raymond had her head on an armchair and her arse in the air as husband Frank shafted her from behind and Patrick Taylor was seated on another armchair as wife Janice rode him in reverse cowgirl.

The room that had reverberated to the sound of spankings now reverberated to the sounds of fuckings and various words and screams left various women's lips as they came and then there were groans from some men as they ejaculated.

Everybody had got so worked up by the spankings that nobody lasted long although possibly some of the couples might try for more leisurely lovemaking later that night at home.

Fourteen naked mature people were just slumped in the afterglow of sex with some very red male and female bottoms on display. The party had been a wonderful success and further get-togethers seemed to be very much on the cards.

The two bathrooms in the house were used for people to clean themselves up but nobody seemed to be in any hurry to put their clothes back on, things had moved on dramatically from the barbeque in which six of the couples witnessed Andrew giving Rachel a severe spanking.

They were all sitting, or mostly standing, around chatting and all naked. Some were still feeling a little self-conscious but most of them would not have believed that they would ever have done what they had just done.

"I think it should be taken as read that we will be doing this again one day, yes?" said Andrew.

"Yes," replied everyone of the other thirteen.

"Something to think about before next time; Do we want to have sex with whoever our spanking partner is?" said Andrew, not a question that he wanted to be answered now.

He did not get a barrage of 'Yes's' and there was a bit of an embarrassed silence.

"Just something to think about because, as with everything that we have done, it needs everyone to be happy with the idea for it to go ahead," continued Andrew.

Chatting continued and in due course people got dressed and went home, some to have sex again.

The second spanking party held at The Parker's home had been a great success and now thoughts turned towards the third one.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments