Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs Denver’s Parent Discipline Scheme - Part 2

"It is 36-year-old Mrs Carson’s turn to be disciplined by the Headmistress"

39
8 Comments 8
34.1k Views 34.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words
Famous Story
Elizabeth stood quietly in Mrs Denver’s Study with her dress tucked in above her waist, her knickers off, her Brazilian cut showing. The 36-year-old watched Emma, her 17-year-old-daughter, turn and pick up her knickers. She cringed when she saw the twelve wicked red lines across her bottom. She watched her daughter ease her knickers back on over those weals and it brought back memories of those times she was caned when at school. She heard Emma gasp as she let go of the elastic of her knickers. 

Emma gave her mum one last look and Elizabeth saw her daughter’s tear stained face. Emma walked towards the door, rubbing her bottom, letting out the occasional sob.

Elizabeth realised with relief that at least the 17-year-old won’t be watching her get spanked.

The door closed. There was silence for a moment in the Study. Mrs Carson licked her lips as the realisation struck home that the time had come for her own spanking and caning. She saw Mrs Denver glaring at her, looking angry, dominant.

Elizabeth tried, “I will definitely spank her again when she gets home, and I will spank her whenever she earns one. I can assure you of that, Sally.” Sally is what she called Mrs Denver when they partnered each other playing bridge, so she thought it natural to call the Headmistress by her first name now they were alone.

Mrs Denver didn’t think so. She said curtly, “ Mrs Denver, please.”

“I’m sorry, I mean Mrs Denver,” Elizabeth said apologetically. She added, “Mrs Denver, tomorrow when we partner each other at bridge, you won’t mention you will have spanked and caned me will you?”

Elizabeth often thought about Mrs Denver even before today. They played bridge together often. Maybe the Headmistress never meant it but she was so often rude to Elizabeth when they played bridge. Sally, Mrs Denver, was a far stronger player than Elizabeth and often made critical remarks about her lack of ability. When she did, Elizabeth felt humiliated, but at the same time her feeling of submission sent quivers across her pussy. She would sit at the bridge table listening to the critical remarks and squeeze her thighs together as Mrs Denver berated her. However, she felt alive on the inside while looking remorseful on the outside. That might well change if Mrs Denver told the rest of the people playing bridge that she had spanked and caned her as well.

Mrs Denver smiled. “The two are quite separate, Mrs Carson. Tomorrow is social. Today is about punishment. Your punishment. Anyway, I am quite used to caning a girl one moment and afterwards chatting with her casually when back in the classroom if there is something to discuss. She might have a sore bottom but she will chat back. Just as you will have a sore bottom tomorrow when we play bridge, but we will still partner each other. If you think about it that is exactly how it should be. Has to be, in fact. If we worried about mixing the two there would be no discipline and then what would happen? No, Mrs Carson, I must discipline you just as I promised to and you agreed to be. Then we can move on. Isn’t that so, Mrs Carson?”

Elizabeth was well aware she had the appearance very much of a naughty girl about to be punished, standing with her hands on her head, and a bare bottom. After hearing Mrs Denver explain her position so clearly she closed her eyes briefly, and nodded. She had a feeling of both dread and exhilaration at the strict tone of voice from her dominant friend as she waited obediently to be told what to do next.

“Good, that is settled then,” Mrs Denver said strictly as she walked over to the chair and again sat down. Mrs Denver said with a smile, “Who knows, Mrs Carson; maybe you will enjoy the experience?” After a moment she said firmly, “You will learn from it either way. Now come over here please.”

Mrs Carson felt a flutter cross her pussy at the suggestion of her possibly enjoying the spanking. She took the few steps across the room and stood by Mrs Denver, looking down at her lap.

Mrs Denver could not have known then just how close she had been in her assessment of the 36-year-old mum. That when Emma went home and told her mum she had been spanked or caned Elizabeth had only wondered what it might be like to be disciplined herself, even at her age. Even as a mum. She knew she should discipline her daughter but never did. Emma had kept telling her mum when she had been disciplined by Mrs Denver, and that she was supposed to spank her herself. However Elizabeth had never carried out her own discipline. She had just wondered what it might be like to be 36-years-old and spanked hard on her bare bottom.

So in a funny way, funny in Elizabeth’s mind anyway, this is exactly what she had hoped for. To be summonsed to see Mrs Denver to be disciplined. Even so, when the instruction came, ‘Get across my lap, Mrs Carson,’ Elizabeth caught her breath and licked her lips. She looked at Mrs Denver, nodded, stepped forward, and quickly eased herself down and across the Headmistress’s lap.

Mrs Denver smiled as the woman just a few years younger than herself lay across her lap, her bare bottom perched beautifully across her right thigh. Elizabeth’s hands were on the floor on one side of her and her legs touched the floor on the other side. Mrs Denver rubbed Elizabeth’s bottom and knew this was something to be savoured, enjoyed.

Elizabeth calmed herself as she lay across Mrs Denver’s lap. She found having her bare bottom rubbed was rather pleasant actually. She looked at the floor and then sideways at Sally’s legs. She liked the position. She was sure she would masturbate several times tonight playing over her spanking in her mind, although probably lying on her tummy she reckoned wryly.

Elizabeth didn’t even register that Mrs Denver had stopped rubbing her bottom. In fact she only recognised the fact when the Headmistress’s open palm landed firmly on her bare bottom cheek. That woke Elizabeth up all right. The second spank landed soon afterwards, and as spank after spank landed on alternate bottom cheeks Elizabeth gasped louder and louder. She will certainly be lying on her tummy tonight she told herself again.

Mrs Denver spanked Elizabeth’s bottom several dozen times, always on alternate bottom cheeks, as she set about warming up her bridge partner’s bottom. She knew better than most that the more warmed up it was the harder the caning Elizabeth will be able to take. She noticed that Elizabeth raised her bottom at one point. Surely a sign she was enjoying being spanked, reckoned Mrs Denver?

Mrs Denver upped the spanking by landing several spanks to the backs of Elizabeth’s legs and sure enough whilst the gasps got louder and she kicked her legs, she could tell that she had a willing submissive across her lap. Encouraged, Mrs Denver started to land several spanks in a row on one bare bottom cheek and then several on the other. After repeating this several times she spanked the back of one leg several times and then the back of the other. Still Elizabeth gasped louder and louder but kept her hands firmly on the floor, and kept her bottom neatly on the Headmistress’s thigh, accepting her punishment.

Mrs Denver rubbed and squeezed Elizabeth’s bottom again knowing this would be a telling stage of the spanking. Just as she hoped, Elizabeth moaned happily as her bottom was rubbed and squeezed. When Mrs Denver rubbed the backs of her thighs Elizabeth parted her legs encouraging the Headmistress to rub her inner thighs. Mrs Denver willingly obliged and when she brushed Elizabeth’s pussy Elizabeth let out an erotic gasp as she raised her bottom encouraging her to rub her pussy again.

The dominant Headmistress smiled at the encouragement, raised her hand, and brought it down hard again and again on Elizabeth’s increasingly red bottom and legs. Elizabeth gasped louder and louder as Mrs Denver spanked harder and harder. She kept spanking Elizabeth for several minutes before rubbing her bottom, hoping Elizabeth will again show her willingness to submit. Elizabeth obliged as she parted her legs and Mrs Denver again rubbed her inner thighs. Mrs Denver deliberately brushed her fingers along Elizabeth’s damp pussy, and when Elizabeth gasped erotically she smiled a wicked but delicious smile. Elizabeth did not even feel embarrassed by her erotic panting as she raised her bottom higher.

Mrs Denver showed Elizabeth who was in charge by ignoring Elizabeth’s obvious wish to reach orgasm by spanking her again, even harder than before. Elizabeth again willingly submitted to the dominant Headmistress. Her bottom stung as the pain spread across her bare bottom cheeks for several more minutes before Mrs Denver ended the hand spanking.

Mrs Denver said sternly, “Up you get, Mrs Carson ; I will now give you the cane.”

Elizabeth groaned in a mixture of surprise and worry, remembering watching her daughter being caned. She also remembered all those times she had been caned herself. How she had struggled with the pain. Nevertheless, she eased herself off Mrs Denver’s lap and stood up, biting her lip in anticipation of the caning.

Mrs Denver pointed to the table and Elizabeth obediently bent down and grabbed the far side, looking quickly behind to see the Headmistress glaring down at her. Submissively, Elizabeth looked away and tensed as Mrs Denver tapped the cane on her bottom. Again Elizabeth bit her lip.

Mrs Denver looked at the prettily rounded bottom of the adult woman and mum bent across the table, savouring the sight. Her focus then hardened knowing she wanted to make sure Elizabeth’s bottom stung afterwards, hoping that would make her more intent on disciplining her daughter Emma.

She asked, “Ready? Let me remind you it will be 24 hard cane strokes.”

Elizabeth looked backwards and said, “Yes, Miss, I’m ready.” Elizabeth was quite struck with the way she so automatically fell in line and was respectful to the Headmistress.

Mrs Denver silently acknowledged that Elizabeth had addressed her as, ‘Miss.’ She said tersely, “I intend that you will learn from this, Mrs Carson.”

Elizabeth gasped at the assertive tone and felt a flutter cross her pussy. She raised her bottom subconsciously, and Mrs Denver was encouraged by her submission. She raised her arm and brought the cane down with a fierce flick, harder than she had intended, but was jubilant by the resulting shriek.

The hard cane stroke took the breath from Elizabeth, whilst the 36-year-old felt the stinging was as stimulating as it was painful. Even with the pain she raised her bottom waiting for the second stroke.

Mrs Denver knew she could cane harder, and did so. The next stroke brought a louder even more satisfying yelp, and a couple of seconds later the next stroke brought a yelp which was almost a scream. The next stroke brought the scream Mrs Denver loved to hear, feeling her own pussy flutter.

Mrs Denver gave a triple stroke next. The first stroke brought another shriek from the 36-year-old. A second later the next stroke brought a louder scream and the third given less than a second later led to a loud scream, a kicking leg, and shaking arms that somehow kept hold of the far side of the table. Elizabeth kept her eyes closed, her mouth open, her teeth gritted, and she didn’t breath for several seconds after the third stroke.

Mrs Denver looked at the 6 red weals with satisfaction. Only six weals. There were eighteen more to come.

Mrs Denver kept caning Elizabeth hard with measured strokes, evenly spaced. All too soon for Mrs Denver there were twelve red weals.

Elizabeth was crying as the stinging engulfed her whole bottom. Still the cane strokes continued, adding weals and producing louder and louder shrieks.

The strokes kept on drawing red lines across Elizabeth’s bottom. The lines were going lower and lower. Eventually there was no more room on Elizabeth’s bottom. The next line was drawn across the tops of her thighs. Both thighs. The scream was even louder, and longer, followed by a howling cry.

Mrs Denver nodded in approval. She loved it when a stroke really hurt like that. Not maliciously. It was just that a stroke that really hurt was far more meaningful, both to her and the poor unfortunate she was caning. In this case the 36-year-old Elizabeth Carson.

Not that Elizabeth held it against Mrs Denver, or her own daughter. After all, she knew it had been within her power to have avoided this. All she had had to do was spank Emma whenever she brought home a punishment letter. Emma told her every time. It was her own choice not to spank her.

Elizabeth knew Mrs Denver had started a scheme that involved punishing the parents, and she was intrigued. She wanted to try it. Well she was trying it, and it hurt. It stung. Her bottom throbbed. She was humiliated as she was bent across the table stretching to grab the far side with her bare bottom unprotected. Even so Elizabeth was not unhappy. Even with tears streaming down her face. She wanted to be disciplined, to feel again what it was like to have to submit physically and mentally to a dominant woman, and Mrs Denver was one truly dominant woman.

The caning continued. Elizabeth relished each stroke, savoured it, and enjoyed the stinging pain racing across her bottom. Each time she screamed out she knew the next stroke was already on its way. After just a few seconds that next stroke bit in to Elizabeth’s bottom and the erotic sensation was repeated. Elizabeth yelped and screamed and cried as she was caned, but between strokes loved the way her pussy pulsated.

Mrs Denver gave Elizabeth the full 24 strokes she promised, and by then her own pussy was wonderfully damp. She rubbed Elizabeth’s hot wealed bottom and Elizabeth raised her bottom and parted her legs. Mrs Denver willingly obliged by rubbing Elizabeth’s pussy, edging her finger inside, flicking her clit. Elizabeth gyrated, reacting to Mrs Denver’s fondling fingers, until she gasped out loud experiencing one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. Mrs Denver knew to keep her finger inside Elizabeth as she kept caressing her and flicking her clit, helping Elizabeth to reach her second orgasm, and then again until her third orgasm.

Elizabeth breathed heavily as Mrs Denver rubbed her bottom, and with a wicked smile started to spank her bottom again. Just a few spanks but it again enforced her dominance.

Rubbing Elizabeth’s bottom again Mrs Denver said in a friendly tone, “Stay bent across the table for a while. How are you though, Elizabeth?”

Elizabeth was crying as she replied between deep sobs, “Fine thank you, Miss.”

“Good girl,” Mrs Denver said, adding, “ Now you know about the Parent Discipline Scheme?”

“Yes Mrs Denver,” Elizabeth replied hesitantly, knowing she was committed to it but not looking forward particularly to the consequences. She now didn’t mind at all being disciplined by Mrs Denver. However she had to have someone else punish her today.

Mrs Denver continued, “Will your mother sign off the letter and discipline you?”

Elizabeth knew her own mum would not do that. “No, Mrs Denver, I will need one of the panel to deal with me.” Elizabeth knew enough to know Mrs Denver had a panel of willing helpers. Parents who could be called upon to mete out discipline under the scheme.

“No problem there,” Mrs Denver said as though the request was a normal one.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

“ Mrs Shilton lives about three streets from you. She is a couple of years younger than you but that isn’t a problem is it?”

“No, Mrs Denver,” Elizabeth conceded knowing being spanked by a younger woman will be humiliating but must happen.

Mrs Denver said seriously, “You understand, Mrs Carson, that you will not have to see me every time I discipline Emma. However, if her behaviour does not improve it will mean once again you are at some level of fault. If so, I will need to summons you here again for an, erm, refresher.”

“Yes, Mrs Denver,” Elizabeth again accepted. She knew that in future she will discipline Emma every time she brings a Discipline Letter home. However, she was also certain Emma won’t improve, and so she will be attending Mrs Denver’s study several more times, and then Mrs Shilton. Her bottom was going to be sore and stinging time and again.

Mrs Denver smiled, and said, “I think you have learnt from this experience, Mrs Carson. Of course you will also need to attend Mrs Shilton later today. However, I am not convinced Emma will learn from this.”

Elizabeth replied in a worried tone, “You may well be right Mrs Denver. However I will try. I will definitely be spanking her tonight.”

Mrs Denver smiled. “I am sure you will, Mrs Carson. What I am saying though, is that you will most likely be making several visits here, to be disciplined.”

Elizabeth blushed. “I suppose so, Mrs Denver.” That confirmed what she already knew. There was another flutter across her pussy at the thought.

Mrs Denver said in a more friendly tone, “However, there is another type of discipline you might benefit from. Discipline mixed with love making is very different.” Mrs Denver added after a moment, “So, I think Emma is going on the school trip this weekend? Yes?”

“Yes, Mrs Denver,” Elizabeth said, her heart fluttering. She enjoyed Mrs Denver’s company playing bridge and so enjoyed submitting to her today. What more could she mean?

Mrs Denver said kindly, “Stand up, Elizabeth.”

Elizabeth eased herself up and turned to face Mrs Denver, her lips trembling as her bottom stung. Mrs Denver said compassionately, “Come here,” and pulled the 36-year-old towards her, hugging her. Elizabeth accepted the hug willingly, pressing herself against the Headmistress.

Mrs Denver said quietly, “You could stay with me while Emma is away.” Mrs Denver added after a moment, “You will have to behave of course, or suffer my wrath again.”

Elizabeth missed a heartbeat. Mrs Denver had said, ‘Again.’ That meant she would surely be spanked during the weekend. Maybe several times. She pulled her head back and looked in to Mrs Denver’s eyes.

“Well, what do you think?” Mrs Denver asked quietly.

“That sounds marvellous, Mrs Denver,” Elizabeth said happily.

The next moment was a blur as they both lent towards each other and kissed on the lips. Mrs Denver edged her tongue inside Elizabeth’s welcoming submissive mouth. The kiss was lingering and passionate.

“That’s agreed then,” Sally said between kisses.

Elizabeth smiled.

Mrs Denver continued with a smirk, “Don’t worry about nightwear, oh and you won’t need your knickers very much either.”

Elizabeth laughed between sobs and sniffs. “That sounds great, Miss.” Being even more submissive felt right just then to Elizabeth.

The two women laughed happily, feeling relaxed in each other’s company.

“We will discuss it tomorrow when we play bridge, well by ourselves of course, not with the others.” Again the two women laughed but were looking forward to the sleepover. Mrs Denver kissed Elizabeth again running her finger along Elizabeth’s wet pussy. She gasped herself as Elizabeth put her hand under her skirt and gently cupped Mrs Denver’s pussy. Soon they were kissing passionately as they were brought closer and closer to orgasm. Each flicked the clit of the other. Both gasped erotically as they came, kissing again, their tongues entwined, each enjoying the loving touch of the other inside them.

They hugged and gently kissed each other, neither wanting the moment to end, until Mrs Denver whispered, “Sorry, but I have someone who will be arriving soon to be disciplined and maybe you will prefer she doesn’t see you; what with your red tear filled eyes.”

Elizabeth smiled knowing she could cry again at any moment with her stinging bottom. “Good thinking, Miss,” she agreed. Elizabeth stepped gingerly back in to her knickers and straightened her dress .

Mrs Denver returned to being the disciplinarian. She asked sternly, “You will discipline Emma tonight when she gets home Elizabeth?”

“Yes of course, Miss,” Elizabeth replied, thinking how her sore bottom would remind her to spank her daughter hard.

Mrs Denver continued. “A hand spanking and the hairbrush I think. Do you have one?”

Elizabeth thought a moment. “Actually I am not sure I have, Miss.”

Mrs Denver went to the cane cupboard and took down a senior cane. “Take this. I am sure you will find it easier. Practice on a cushion first and then ignore Emma’s protests and screams. A dozen strokes. OK?”

Elizabeth thought that a much better prospect than using a hairbrush. “Thank you, Miss.”

Moments later they both went out to the Secretary’s office.

Mrs Denver said in her Headmistress voice. “Charlotte, please start a new page for Mrs Carson in the Punishment Book. She will tell you what I gave her. A Punishment Letter as well. She has agreed Mrs Shilton will deal with her today.” Mrs Denver added as a statement rather than a question, “Mrs Carson will be joining the Parent Discipline Scheme, so please take her email address and send her the manual.”

“Yes, Mrs Denver,” Charlotte replied opening the book.

Mrs Denver asked Elizabeth, “You can sit while Charlotte completes the details, or maybe you would prefer to stand?”

Elizabeth wiped more tears from her eyes as she rubbed her bottom, and said quietly, “I’ll stand please, Mrs Denver.”

Elizabeth stood rubbing her bottom with one hand and holding the cane with the other. She looked rather awkward being 36-years-old but treated like a naughty schoolgirl.

Charlotte completed the entry eyeing the cane in Mrs Carson’s hand. Elizabeth saw the look and said almost apologetically, “This is for me to use on Emma.”

“Ah, yes, of course,” Charlotte said trying to sound nonchalant but actually being silently envious of Emma’s position.

Charlotte completed the Punishment Letter and handed it to Mrs Carson. “Shall I call Mrs Shilton for you?”

Thankful Elizabeth replied, “Oh yes please, that would be ever so good of you.”

Charlotte put the call through, explained the request, and, after making the arrangements, put the phone down. “ Mrs Shilton will expect you at eight o’clock. Please do not be late. It is one extra stroke for every minute you are late. That is the rule she sets.”

“Oh dear, erm, I mean, yes, of course.” Mrs Carson was shocked by the implication, so fully intended getting there on time.

Elizabeth said her good-byes to Charlotte, and left the office.

Charlotte sat there alone thinking how lucky Mrs Carson had been. She had been disciplined by her boss. Charlotte told herself she really did need to pluck up the courage to ask Mrs Denver to spank her.

Charlotte’s fantasising was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Mrs Denver’s next appointment.

“Come in,” Charlotte said loudly. The 18-year-old entered, blushing. It was her first ever visit to the Headmistress for a punishment. Charlotte knew the young lady will leave in tears and rubbing her pretty bottom. Lucky girl, Charlotte thought.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth walked along the corridor towards the exit. She rubbed her bottom and wiped more tears from her eyes. She had hoped to get away without seeing anyone but no such luck. She heard a voice call her from behind,

“Hullo, Mrs Carson.”

Elizabeth turned to see Miss Bentner, Emma’s form teacher. Elizabeth knew her to be 24-years-old. The young teacher gave her a knowing look when she saw the 36-year-old rubbing her bottom.

“Hullo, Miss Bentner,” Elizabeth said trying to smile.

Miss Bentner said firmly, “I have just left Emma’s class. She has been to see Mrs Denver.” After a short pause Miss Bentner added, “I was going to check you will be dealing with her Punishment Letter, but I’m guessing you have one as well?”

“Oh, well, erm, well, yes, I have actually.” Elizabeth gave up trying to avoid the point as she was still rubbing her own bottom. The stinging was too great to do anything but. Elizabeth continued, “However, Miss Bentner, I did promise Mrs Denver I will deal with Emma just as soon as she gets home.”

“That’s good then, because Emma really does need to be spanked properly again.” Miss Bentner said seemingly happily.

Miss Bentner added, “Emma has already left to go home actually.”

“Oh, that’s good then,” Elizabeth said.

Miss Bentner focussed on the cane in Elizabeth’s hand. “Did Mrs Denver give you that cane Mrs Carson?”

“Yes she did,” Elizabeth replied. “I am going to use it on Emma.”

Miss Bentner looked surprised. Elizabeth didn’t know it sent quivers across Miss Bentner’s pussy. “Really?” the pretty teacher asked. Elizabeth could tell from her tone that the young teacher quite liked the idea of using the cane herself.

Miss Bentner thought for a moment and asked, “May I ask who will be dealing with your letter? At least I have assumed you do have one.”

Elizabeth blushed, feeling uncomfortable discussing such a personal matter with the 24-year-old teacher. She felt she had no choice but to answer though. “Charlotte made an arrangement with Mrs Shilton for me.”

Miss Bentner looked like she was disappointed with her answer. “Oh, that’s a shame. Emma told me her Grandma would not be able to do it. I was going to offer.”

“Oh,” Elizabeth said in a surprised tone. She wondered momentarily if the arrangement could be changed. She looked at Miss Bentner and thought it might be better to go with someone who actually wanted to be a mentor.

Miss Bentner stopped her though. “I know, Mrs Shilton. She’s very good actually. I have spoken to one of the other mothers who went to her and she said that she spanks really hard. She takes it very seriously, in fact.”

“That’s good to know. Thank you, Miss Bentner.” Elizabeth at least knew her second punishment today will be a hard one.

“Enjoy,” Miss Bentner said. She smiled, and added with a laugh, “Well I suppose you won’t enjoy it will you, Mrs Carson? I suppose I meant to say I hope you learn from the experience.”

Elizabeth felt more relaxed as the conversation continued, and was rubbing her bottom again before long. Just then a few of Emma’s classmates came down the corridor. It was clear to Elizabeth from their animated whispers that they all knew that she had been disciplined by Mrs Denver.

Miss Bentner shushed the girls up. “Don’t disturb Mrs Carson, girls. Most of you know what the cane is like so let her be. Otherwise I might have to send you off to see Mrs Denver as well.”

“Sorry, Miss,” most of the girls said. They all walked away still giggling with their hands over their mouths. Miss Bentner followed, telling the girls off.

Elizabeth felt more humiliated by the experience. So many giggling schoolgirls enjoying her predicament wasn’t that nice for a 36-year-old mum to bear. At least she was now able to walk on and thankfully didn’t meet up with anyone else.

Once outside she quickly found her car and gingerly sat in the drivers chair. She phoned home. Emma answered.

“How are you doing, Mum?” Emma asked.

“It hurt, Emma, as well you know. Anyway I guess you are at home so I’ll come home as well.”

“Who is signing your letter, Mum?”

“Mrs Shilton.”

“Crikey, Mum. I heard she spanks as hard as Mrs Denver.” Emma sounded apprehensive.

Elizabeth said nervously, “That’s what Miss Bentner said.”

“She saw you. Wow, Mum. Anyway, she will know, Mum.”

So Elizabeth knew what to expect when she saw Mrs Shilton later on. Right now, Elizabeth decided she had better tell Emma what Mrs Denver gave her. “Listen up, Emma. Just so you know and are prepared. Mrs Denver has given me a senior cane to use when I discipline you.”

“Really, Mum?“

Emma was thrilled. So she will get the cane again today after all.

“So I’ll be giving you another dozen strokes when I get home.”

“I understand, Mum. I’ll try and be good so I don’t earn any extras.”

“Please do, Emma. Mrs Denver told me to practice on a cushion.”

“Heck no, Mum. You can do some trial strokes on me. That will get you to know how hard to cane me a lot quicker.”

Elizabeth nodded to herself. That told her what she needed to know. Her daughter did enjoy being caned, and that her groaning during her caning really was an orgasm.

At the other end of the telephone Emma was aroused by the prospect of the cane. She said, “Actually, Mum, Miss Bentner offered to sign my letter if you didn’t. “

“Did she?” Elizabeth replied, not surprised at all. After all Miss Bentner had offered to deal with her as well. However, when she thought about it maybe that would work as well. Now she knew her daughter got aroused by being disciplined that is. She knew there would be no sexual attraction to her to spank her daughter and she will even make it harder than she would have done before seeing Emma have an orgasm when being caned. However, maybe Miss Bentner had a role to play.

Just then as luck would have it Miss Bentner came out of the building. Elizabeth made a decision and got out of the car.

“Miss Bentner,” Elizabeth said.

The young teacher smiled.

Elizabeth continued, “I will be spanking Emma myself whenever she gets a Punishment Letter. However, if you think she needs any additional punishment and don’t reckon it warrants Mrs Denver, please do feel free to come to our house and discipline Emma yourself. I am going to buy some extra canes so I will always have one there to use.”

Miss Bentner replied, “Well actually I was thinking Emma could benefit from extra discipline. Thank you Mrs Carson, I will most certainly take you up on your offer.”

Elizabeth went back to the car and again sat down gingerly. This time though she thought that if Emma likes to be caned and gets aroused then maybe Miss Bentner is just the person to do it. Young, attractive, sexy even. Yes, possibly just the right person to give Emma what she wants. She knew Emma had a crush on her teacher. If Emma enjoys being disciplined so much then Miss Bentner might just do her daughter some good, on several fronts.

Elizabeth sat in her car still rubbing her bottom thinking over what had just happened, knowing there was another punishment to come. First though she would deal with Emma, just as soon as she got home. She also knew that being part of the Parent Discipline Scheme would mean further trips to see Mrs Denver in her Study. Emma’s bottom will have to pay dearly for that as well.

Of course, at the weekend she will no doubt be disciplined again when staying over with Mrs Denver. Her bottom will be stinging for the whole weekend, and her pussy will be buzzing. Now that was something Elizabeth was really looking forward to.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments