Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One-Strike Again

"Becky's friend disciplines her own chummy daughter"

18
5 Comments 5
4.6k Views 4.6k
6.6k words 6.6k words

My life continued under the guidance of my chummy mummy girlfriend, Becky, who knew I was annoyed when she told me that her long-time college friend Claire was coming over with her chummy daughter Hayley for the afternoon.

Hayley was twenty and a bit of a princess, a bit precious, and we always ended up arguing with each other. I wasn't happy and made my feelings known to Becky, and my retorts were far too rude and led to the inevitable spanking. Even as I answered her back so I knew what would happen, and I put my hands on my bottom even though it didn't even hurt yet and Becky just nodded her head as though to say, 'Too right, young lady, you know exactly what is coming.'

Becky was furious when she ordered me to the spare bedroom. "Get undressed quickly, you naughty girl. How you could talk to me like that I really don't know?"

I tried to apologise but as always it was just too late. Becky sat on the chair and glared at me as I got undressed. Even as I turned to her to unzip my dress, she gave me a slap on my bottom and told me to hurry up. I spent fifteen minutes on the naughty spot fully naked with my bare bottom fully on show, my hands on my head, and my nose pressed against the wall. When she ordered me to come across to her, I knew I was in trouble as I stood by her and she didn't even look up as she ordered me, "Get across my lap young lady."

I bent over and as usual, enjoyed the submissive position, my hands on the floor, my toes dangling a few inches above the floor, Becky's lap firm, her bare legs attractive, and I waited for the reassuring loving maternal hand rubbing.

Today, though, there was no rubbing. Becky gave me a hard spank followed by another and another on one bare bottom cheek then the other, then spank after spank on the same bottom cheek and even the same spot. She was really annoyed with me, but after a while it didn't really matter as all I knew was my bottom was stinging and Becky hadn't even started with the hairbrush yet.

As she spanked me, Becky scolded me with, "Claire is my friend and so you will be nice to her. You will also be nice to Hayley, understood, young lady?"

Becky continued to berate me all through the spanking telling me how badly behaved I was and how I really needed to improve although I only just about heard but was focussing rather more on the spanks raining down on my bare bottom. Becky kept on telling me off when she started with the hairbrush although my gasps and yelps were so loud, she must have known I wasn't listening, but I know her telling me off did her good, so she did it anyway.

I knew I had been rude, in fact, more rude than usual, so wasn't surprised the spanking was so hard. I clasped hold of the chair legs to keep me steady, so I didn't try to get up, not that Becky had ever told me not to, it was just I knew I had to stay bent over and accept whatever spanking Becky decided I needed.

When the spanking stopped and I calmed down a bit, this time Becky's rubbing my bottom and legs and back was so welcome, I was about to apologise when Becky announced, "Five one-strike days Laura, I think."

I exploded, "Five, that's too much."

The rubbing stopped, Becky's thighs tensed, and I froze. "Really Laura, too many? Shall we discuss that?"

I was about to say what I thought when the hairbrush came thrashing down again on my bottom. I had completely mistaken what Becky meant, which was really stupid I know, but by discussion, Becky meant a further spanking to make me see sense, which meant to accept Becky's decision, and which I now wanted to do but couldn't until she decided she had added enough spanks to my sore bottom.

The spanking stopped again, and Becky asked, "So, five one-strike days Laura, agreed?"

"Yes," I said through my crying but clear enough for Becky to say, "Good girl, it's always better when you agree with me isn't it?"

That still wasn't quite enough because Becky said, "I need to make your bottom a few shades redder so just a few dozen more I think," and set off again bringing the hairbrush down so hard time and again I cried and cried in pain. By the time I stood up rubbing my bottom and hopping from foot to foot, Becky smiled as she said, "Claire and Hayley will be here tomorrow so you had better be on your best behaviour," adding after a few moments, "I don't suppose you will be too happy having Hayley watch me spank you."

Becky watched me closely and could see me struggle. In days gone by I would have given her very short shrift with a sharp response that told her what I thought, but I had improved and could hold my tongue more, and successfully managed to answer, "I'll try my best, Becky."

Becky smiled broadly and said, "You see, you can do it when you try hard." I got lots of hugs and kisses for that and felt really good.

I was still aroused after the spanking, my pussy was wet, my nipples were taut, and I just wanted to be by myself and give myself an orgasm with my vib as sex was off the agenda during one-strike days. However, I didn't get any free time as Becky wanted my company as she got the house ready for the visitors.

Becky chatted, reminding me that Hayley was a lot like me what with the way I answered back and did what I wanted rather than what Becky wanted. Hayley was only twenty, though, and Claire, her forty-eight-year-old chummy mummy, was in despair over her chummy daughter. Claire knew Becky spanked me and they had often joked about how much life would improve for Claire if she could spank Hayley.

However, Claire didn't spank Hayley even when as naughty as I was, and Becky explained to me as we worked that that meant Hayley was likely to get away with things during their stay that Becky won't stand for if I do the same things, which was an added pressure on me I knew.

I wondered how come Claire and Hayley had a chummy mummy chummy daughter relationship that didn't involve spanking, but supposed there were lots of mums who didn't use spanking and treated their daughters like adults, and that was the relationship they had. It was okay, I supposed, but I felt that being spanked made our relationship truly maternal, and, of course, getting spanked turned us both on as well. It didn't quite add up that we slept in separate rooms when on one-strike days, but that was Becky's decision and she was in charge after all, so her decision stood. Still, I would be hearing Hayley call Claire, 'mum,' the whole time, enjoying their mum-daughter relationship just as Becky and I did, although I would have to accept the different disciplinary regimes, and I didn't call Becky, 'mum,' as Hayley did.

Even so, I did get through the evening and managed a great series of orgasms in bed that night and felt really good in the morning, until Claire and Hayley arrived. Even then Becky insisted I was charming to the visitors, and I certainly was, for a while. Until after lunch in fact, when Hayley said she wanted to watch TV and Becky told me I had to help with the washing up. Claire suggested to Hayley she should help as well but Hayley ignored her chummy mum and just went to the living room and switched on the TV. I didn't say anything which I would have done if not under the one-strike rule, I reckoned.

After we finished washing up Claire suggested a game of cards which I really didn't fancy at all, but Becky said I had to play, so I did, all the time eyeing the TV which Hayley was still watching. I wasn't concentrating on the game when I put down an incorrect card, and when Becky told me to pick the card up and play properly, I was so annoyed about Hayley that I just said, "That's the card I'm playing."

Becky asked sternly, "Really, young lady?"

"Yes, old lady," I replied, but immediately followed up with, "I am so sorry Becky, I wasn't thinking, I mean, I didn't mean to say that."

Becky glared at me like the naughty girl I was, and replied testily, "Really? I don't think so, my girl. In fact, you know what happens now."

I looked around madly, first at Becky then at Claire and then at Hayley who was only half listening until she heard Becky say, "I good hard spanking for you, young lady."

Hayley spun around and said with a broad grin, "Really? Wow, can I watch?"

Claire said, "No Hayley, it's between Becky and Laura."

"Drat," Hayley said, adding "It's not fair you know."

Claire was feeling frustrated and just a bit embarrassed about the way her chummy daughter was acting and said to her, "You know, Hayley, you have sulked all day so far and Laura has been far better behaved than you, but she is the one about to get a spanking. You could learn from that, you know."

Hayley shrugged her shoulders as she turned back to the TV and said a rude, "Whatever."

Becky then said what I didn't want to hear. "Actually, I have told Laura that if she earns a spanking in front of visitors then she gets spanked in front of them."

Hayley spun back around and shouted gleefully, "Way you go, that's so cool."

I slumped back in my chair thinking being spanked in front of Claire was bad enough, but having the brat Hayley watch as well was going to be just so humiliating. I had no choice though.

Becky told me sternly, "Go and stand on the naughty spot, knickers and skirt off, you know the drill."

"Cool," Hayley repeated staring at me.

I turned my back on Hayley and stepped out of my knickers knowing how it must have looked, being twenty-eight-years-old, and put them on a chair, unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it putting it on top of the knickers, and went to my naughty spot, pressed my nose against the wall, and put my hands on my head.

Hayley giggled and I heard Claire say sharply, "That's not very nice of you Hayley. I am sure Laura is ashamed enough without you going on at her."

Hayley was full of herself though as she said, "You have to admit, Mum, that this is better than playing cards."

I did feel ashamed and totally embarrassed and knew I was blushing. Usually, the naughty spot was quite a turn-on for me knowing Becky was eying my bare bottom contemplating the spanking she was going to give me, but it wasn't anywhere near as erotic with Claire and the horrid Hayley watching my bottom as well.

Becky didn't seem to sympathise as she kept me on the naughty spot for the full fifteen minutes before telling me to turn around and, "Fetch me the hairbrush, Laura."

"Wow," Hayley said as I went over to the cabinet, opened a drawer, and took out one of the many wooden-backed paddle hairbrushes located around the house for just this purpose. I walked over to Becky who was now sitting on an upright dining chair flattening her skirt as usual and explaining to Claire, "I warned Laura this would happen if she misbehaved in front of others, so she hasn't any complaints." Becky looked at me and asked sternly, "Have you, Laura?"

I was blushing when I answered, "No, Becky."

"That's a laugh," Hayley said, really getting me annoyed but I was in no position to snap back at the brat as I would get very short shrift from Becky.

Claire said firmly, "Hayley, don't be nasty. Laura is going to suffer enough what with getting a spanking." Claire added, "You might consider yourself lucky I don't spank you."

Hayley sniffed, "No chance, mum."

Claire looked at Becky with an exasperated look, maybe wanting some sympathy I suppose, but that didn't help me as Becky looked at me and ordered, "Get across my lap, young lady."

I only looked at Becky's lap not daring to look up and see Claire or Hayley staring at me. I was soon across her lap with my hands on the floor and as usual, my toes dangling a few inches above the floor on the far side of the chair. Becky rubbed my bottom which I was so pleased about, as at least this bit

was soothing, and even my pussy quivered as she ran her hand across my bottom and down my legs.

Becky explained, for Claire and Hayley's benefit, "Just so you know I will spank Laura with my hand for quite a while, and then use the hairbrush."

Claire asked, "How many times will you use the hairbrush, Becky?"

"Several dozen times Claire. Laura is twenty-eight and needs a really hard spanking to teach her a lesson. I didn't always spank her for so long, but this is where we are now."

I kept my head low during the explanation, though, as Becky was using her stern maternal voice and I was getting turned on by her.

Hayley asked, "If it's such a punishment how come her nipples are taut?"

My eyes shot open, but I couldn't see my nipples, but I did know they were taut though. What will Becky think, I wondered in horror, and how much harder would she spank me?

Becky answered quite candidly, "Oh that is quite normal. Don't worry, Hayley, as they will go back to normal after a short while just as her bottom turns redder and redder."

A few moments later and Becky gave me the first spank which as always made me gasp. She didn't leave any time between spanks, and spanked me again and again, all over my bare bottom cheeks, being so methodical as always it never felt like she missed even an inch of my bottom, and I was gasping and groaning as spank followed spank.

I heard Hayley say to Claire, "It looks like Laura is struggling, mum, but if she is happy being spanked then no matter, eh?"

Claire replied, "Maybe you would be better behaved if you were spanked."

"I doubt it, Mum," Hayley said but she didn't seem to be all that convinced by her own statement.

Becky chipped in with, "It's never too late to try Hayley, I know your mum thinks it will help."

"No way, mum," Hayley said more fiercely.

All this time my bottom was being splattered with spank after spank and as Becky was getting frustrated at Hayley's annoying comments so she must have been getting herself more and more aggravated and was taking it out on my bottom. I was kicking my legs as Becky was giving me spank after spank on the very same spot as she heard Claire tell Hayley how a spanking might do her some good. How come I got such a thrashing because Claire and Becky were annoyed with Hayley, I asked myself, and I was hating the brat even more than before. Still, my spanking went on and on and I knew I was gasping ever louder as Becky spanked me harder and harder, and after a while, the chatter stopped although the spanking didn't. I didn't care too much as my bottom was stinging so much but I reckoned Hayley was now just staring at my bottom wondering when the spanking would end, much like I was thinking as my bottom and legs continued to be spanked so severely.

Becky stopped spanking for a moment to pick up the hairbrush and I felt a few light spanks with it.

Hayley asked, "Are you really gonna use that thing on her?"

Claire answered, "What else Hayley, that really is a silly question. Becky told us she was going to spank Laura with the hairbrush, didn't she?"

Hayley said, "I guess, it's just her bottom is so red already, I just wondered, that's all."

Was Hayley feeling sorry for me, I wondered, or being sarcastic? It didn't matter, though, as Becky would decide when she had spanked me enough, and not the brat.

The hairbrush was doing its job as I was gasping and yelping as the hairbrush thrashed down on my bottom and I knew my bottom squirmed on Becky's lap. I got no sympathy from Becky, and it was more her justification for spanking me even harder because if I was crying it meant I was learning, after all. I was really sorry, of course, as I always was when crying my eyes out and I could feel the trails of tears running down my cheeks and dribbling onto the floor and knew my bottom would be so red and sore.

Once the spanking did end, I loved it when Becky was rubbing my bottom and I started to feel much better, still crying huge sobs, but she was so tender as usual. I had even forgotten Claire and Hayley were there until Hayley said in an amazed tone, "She won't be able to sit down for a week."

I was still crying as Claire said, "Really Hayley, you are still stating the obvious? It's a spanking so there must be consequences but at least for that week Laura will remember to be well-behaved, every time she tries to sit down."

"Gee wiz," Hayley said. Was she really feeling sorry for me, I wondered?

Becky said in her loving maternal, after a spanking, tone of voice, "Right, Laura you can get up."

I slid off Becky's lap and immediately started rubbing my bottom and hopping from foot to foot whilst feeling the stinging zoom back and forth right across my bottom. Looking sideways through tear-filled eyes I saw a sympathetic Claire giving me a motherly look but one that said, 'It was a well-deserved spanking, but now you have been disciplined you can start to get over it.' Hayley, on the other hand, was wide-eyed but at least silent, for a change.

Becky pulled me into her and gave me motherly hugs and kisses telling me how she hoped I would learn from my spanking and that she wouldn't have to give me another one for a while. I sniffed back a sorry and a thank you as I kept on rubbing my sore bottom.

Becky said pointedly, "Now don't forget Laura, it's a one-strike day."

"What's that?" asked Hayley.

Becky explained how I got no warnings and just another spanking if I misbehaved.

"Oh," is all Hayley could say.

I was sent off to the bathroom to clean up and when I looked in the mirror I sobbed again as my bottom was just so red. I washed my face and made my way to my bedroom, and I lay on my tummy on my bed for a while rubbing my bottom and getting all aroused again from the spanking and was eager to masturbate but was worried Claire and Hayley were still there. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door and when I called, 'Come in,' I was surprised to see Hayley walk in.

AishaEbony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaEbony

"Come to gloat?" I said, sneering.

Hayley said, "No, I wanted to see how you are. Mum and Becky are having a coffee in the garden and are chatting about discipline so I thought I would come up and see you."

I was pleasantly surprised, and said, "Oh, that's nice of you, then."

Hayley was looking at my bottom and said, "I bet it hurts."

I laughed, and said in a friendly tone, "You think? Yes, it hurts like crazy."

Hayley said quietly, "I see your nips are taut again." She was swallowing, clearly nervous.

I said with a smile, "Yes, why do you reckon that is then, Hayley?"

Hayley looked thoughtful as she replied, "Well, I would say you are, like, turned on, but how can you be having been spanked like that."

I replied, "I tell you what Hayley, if you are even thinking about it, I reckon you know. Yes, I am turned on by being spanked, just as I think you are." I was guessing, reckoning Hayley wouldn't be here if she wasn't thinking of sex.

Hayley almost confirmed my suspicions when she asked, "Is your pussy wet?"

I smiled and raised my bottom, "Want to see?" I wasn't sure why I did that, but I didn't mind girls feeling me and I was so intrigued as to why Hayley was really up here.

Hayley leaned forward and ran her fingers along my pussy and said, sounding surprised, "Cool, you really are so turned on."

I gasped as she touched me and, knowing I was already so close to cumming, said through wet groans to Hayley, "Please don't stop, make me cum."

"Sure," Hayley said eagerly.

I added, "Just don't tell my mum," and before I could say anything else I was gasping and groaning, and my breathing juddered until I let out such a long orgasmic gasp as I came. I took a few moments to recover before turning to Hayley and reminding her, "Don't tell my mum as she'll kill me," and laughed.

Hayley said, "You know I reckon I was so turned on watching I bet I could cum like that after a spanking." After a moment's gap, she asked tentatively, "Isn't being twenty years too old to be spanked, though?"

I laughed, as I replied, "I'm twenty-eight and I'm not too old and hope I never will be because you've just seen how turned on I get, and, at the same time I am a much better person because my mum spanks me when I am naughty."

Hayley looked relieved by the reply, and then after another moments thought, asked inquisitively, "What's it like, being spanked?"

I answered truthfully. "It hurts, I mean really hurts, but then afterwards the stinging sensation is so erotic, and I get the most amazing orgasms, often even better than the one you just gave me."

Hayley was honestly surprised and asked, "Really, I mean you really do?"

I said sincerely, "I know it sounds like I'm crazy, but I can tell you if you just let your mum spank you then you will find out."

Hayley licked her lips and then asked, "Would you spank me? At least that will show me."

I replied, "Hayley, believe me, just speaking like you are means that you will be turned on."

Hayley sounded worried, and asked, "What if it just hurts and Mum gets to keep on spanking me?"

I shook my head and said, "You know Hayley, you should go downstairs, say we have chatted, and you think it would be a good idea if spanking was introduced at home. Your mum will be pleased, and I am telling you so will you be, maybe not after the first spanking but after a while you will settle down and enjoy them."

Hayley said looking thoughtful, "I was so turned on watching, but you know I wasn't watching you so much as your mum. She was just so wicked spanking you. She was so cool, and I pictured my mum spanking you and then pictured her spanking me, and my knickers got all wet."

I smiled and said, "You are answering your own question, kiddo." I started to think the brat might even ask Claire to spank her, which was something I never ever thought could happen.

Hayley nodded her head in agreement, and asked, "Yeah right. So, if I do what you are saying, what do you think my mum will say?"

I sounded emphatic as I replied, "Believe me, Hayley, she'll do it. The main point is, though, that she won't want to spank you just the once."

Hayley winced as she asked, "Why not?"

I said in a matter-of-fact tone, "Because she will see you just want to try it and it's bound to hurt the first time so that doesn't do it for her. It will be far better if you ask for a trial period, of, say, three months."

"Three months?" Hayley replied raising her voice in surprise. "Isn't that too long."

I shrugged my shoulders as I said, "Not really and I bet you by the end you'll be asking your mum to extend it."

Hayley was wide-eyed as she replied, "Are you sure?"

I laughed as I said, "Sure I'm sure." I was really enjoying this, and I didn't care how often she got spanked but I just wanted the brat to get spanked once in front of me. So, I was dumbfounded when she said, "OK, how do I do it?"

I recovered quickly and explained, "You go downstairs, tell your mum you are sorry you were rude before and want spanking introduced at home."

Hayley asked, "Yeah, but she has never spanked anyone in her life."

I settled her worry with, "That's OK. Becky will give her enough pointers and believe me you want it as hard as she can do." Would she go for this crap I wondered? She will if she wants to get spanked, I reckoned.

Hayley seemed to make up her mind, and asked, "OK, will you come with me?"

"Sure," I said, standing up. "Let me get dressed." I put my knickers on, easing them over my oh-so-sore bottom, but the skirt was easy and the bra and top a doddle. "Come on," I beckoned, although still not sure if it was for real or a wind-up.

We went downstairs and stood in front of Becky and Claire. Hayley faltered so I egged her on with, "Claire, Hayley and I have been talking and Hayley has come to a decision," I said turning to Hayley and saying, "Go on then."

Hayley licked her lips and said, "Well mum, I saw how the spanking helped Laura and I suppose it would do me some good if you, well, erm," she stopped.

Becky stepped in with, "Hayley are you asking your mum to spank you?" Hayley looked at Becky and nodded.

Claire was suddenly interested. "If you really want me to then I will Hayley because I know it will do you a lot of good."

Hayley looked up more confidently. "Yes Mum, I really do, and Laura reckoned we should have a trial period, like three months."

Claire looked surprised but went with it. "Three months is good. Do we need to agree on reasons?"

Becky jumped in there. "Actually, Claire if it's a trial period you should go back to typical mother-daughter rules. You must have the final say so if you think Hayley should be spanked then you do it and if she is naughty when family is there, or friends, then they should watch the spanking. It's what works for Laura, and I am sure will work for Hayley."

It was great how all three of us were playing Hayley to get her to agree to her mum spanking her. It worked, as Hayley looked at me and I nodded and that seemed to settle things as Hayley looked at her mum, nodded again, and said, "OK."

Claire asked, "So are we agreed, Hayley?" sounding as though she was just checking to be sure.

Hayley nodded again with a brave smile, and replied, "Yes, mum."

I said, "I reckon then you should start now as Hayley was pretty rude before and deserved a spanking."

"Good idea," added Becky.

Claire said confidently, "Yes, I think so too." She looked at Hayley and said, "There's no time like the present is there, so I think you should come with me and take your spanking."

I chimed in again with, "If we watch then Becky can give you some pointers."

Claire agreed, "Yes, that makes sense and Hayley did watch your spanking."

We all stared at Hayley who looked from one of us to the next in turn and, after a couple of seconds, she swallowed hard but nodded her head. Suddenly I realised her very tight-fitting mini skirt and her knickers were going to come down.

Claire said immediately, "Right, Hayley come with me," and she took her arm and led her to the chair where she sat down and made Hayley stand to her side.

It was a real joy to see Claire clasp Hayley's bare upper arm and lead her to the chair Becky had sat on to spank me.

Claire ordered, "Skirt and knickers off Hayley, just as you saw Laura do."

It was Hayley this time who looked at the floor as she yanked down her knickers and stepped out of them and then took her skirt off as well. She stood up again and asked, "Do I do some naughty spot time?"

Becky said, "I think that is an excellent request but better choose a suitable spot when you get home. Your mum will know what is best. I think today, though, it is the spanking that is the most important punishment to be given."

"OK," Hayley agreed and turned to her mum and asked, "Do you have the hairbrush, mum, or shall I get it for you?"

Even I was impressed with Hayley now, as I said, "It's back in the drawer," and pointed to the one I meant.

"Thank you, Laura," Claire said to me, smiling, and then looked at Hayley and instructed, "Go and get it for me, Hayley."

Hayley immediately did as she was told and moments later handed the hairbrush to Claire.

I sat on the sofa next to Becky and watched.

Claire took the hairbrush and then kept the stern look on her face as she instructed, "Right Hayley, across my lap."

Hayley edged herself down across her mum's lap and once her full weight was lowered Claire rubbed Hayley's bottom and looked across at Becky and me and smiled before raising her hand and bringing it down hard on Hayley's bottom.

Hayley gasped, wriggled a bit, and gasped again when Claire spanked her again.

After a dozen spanks Becky said, "You should go harder Claire, as you need to make her bottom turn red."

Claire nodded and upped the power of each spank and as Hayley gasped louder and louder so Claire got well into the spirit of the spanking and spanked even harder.

As the spanking continued Becky whispered to me, "Well done Laura, you must have done a great job convincing her."

I whispered back, "I just told her how it did me good and would do her good as well."

Becky kept smiling as she said, "Anyway, as you have done such a good job, I think I'll reduce the number of one-strike days left this time."

I turned to Becky and said, "No, I don't want less days, I want more. I know the one-strike days are much harder for me, but I know they help me, so please Becky, I want more not less."

Hayley's spanking continued in front of us and tears were starting to roll down her cheeks and her bottom was being turned quite a deep red. I was watching Claire and thinking about how focused she was right now, and I knew I was getting turned on by her.

Becky caught my attention with, "How about we make it one strike day for a whole month?"

I turned to Becky and said, "Really, yes that works for me, mum, I mean Becky." My goodness, I so wanted to call Becky, 'mum.'

Becky smiled but didn't tell what she thought about me calling her, 'mum, and replied, "Well, a month is fine with me."

We both watched the spanking continue and were enjoying seeing Hayley reduced to tears.

Becky continued, "You do know when I get mad with you and spank you that I get a lot of stress relief as I spank you." She paused a moment then added, "How about you Laura, how come you want to be spanked more."

I wasn't going to tell Becky about my masturbating afterwards and instead said what was also the truth, "You see mum, I don't want to return to my old self, with all my opinions I press on people and my snapping and the like. Since you went to the one-strike rule, I know my behaviour has improved, so making it a month is good for me. My temper is more under control than ever thanks to you. I really don't think twenty-eight is anywhere near old enough to stop being spanked, and as we both know it does me good, I just want you to continue being really strict with me."

Becky waited a moment before suggesting, "The bad thing is we don't make love during your one-strike period. How about we say we will if you haven't been spanked twice during the day?"

I felt quivers flying across my vagina as Mum made that suggestion, and I replied, "Cool, that is great, Mum."

Becky squeezed my hand so maternally as she said, "That's a deal then Laura, I guess I will be getting lots of stress relief over the next month, and we'll be making love a lot as well." After a moment she added with a beaming smile, "I do like you calling me mum, so keep doing it."

I was so happy as I kept watching the spanking as I felt my knickers getting damp and now Claire was using the hairbrush and was still spanking Hayley really hard and it was a crying sobbing and very sore bottomed brat Hayley who gave us wet goodbye kisses when she and Claire left to go home.

That night as I had only been spanked the once, I slept in Becky's bed, and before we went to sleep, we gave each other a whole series of orgasms and Becky was clearly as turned on as me.

We even joked that we reckoned that Hayley was obviously turned on by being spanked and we wondered if she and Claire would have made love last night as well.

In the morning I was having an early breakfast with Becky when she got a phone call, and it was Claire. I only heard one side of the phone call but made out that Hayley had been rude on the way home and Claire gave her another spanking before going to bed and when she came down this morning Hayley announced she knew being spanked was a good thing and said there was no need for a three-month trial and she would go straight to a full no question spanking regime. What a win, Claire said, who I think admitted to Becky that she fingered herself last night and couldn't wait to make love with Hayley again.

Claire and Becky were still talking when I got a text. It was from Hayley and said she made a rude comment to her mum and got spanked again at home and spent the night having the greatest

orgasms with her vib, and she thanked me. She added, say thank you for my present later, and I wondered what that meant.

Becky finished the call as I looked up and she saw she was cross, which seemed strange as she should be pleased Claire was now going to keep spanking Hayley.

Becky said in an annoyed tone, "So, young lady, Claire made Hayley run through what you said to her." I gulped and Becky continued, "So you had her finger you."

I replied wide-eyed, "I'm sorry Mum, I just got caught up in it all and I guess it helped bring Hayley around, don't you think?"

"Normally yes, but you told Hayley not to tell me. In fact, you told her twice, didn't you?" Becky was using her 'Don't mess with me,' tone of voice.

Oh my goodness, I did say that. "Yes," I admitted quietly

Becky continued in a very strict tone, "What did you tell Hayley would happen to you if I found out?"

I said in a faltering tone, "That you would kill me."

Becky said firmly, "Exactly. So, I have found out and I reckon we have an hour before you have to go out to see your students."

"Please Mum, I have three music lessons to give, and I don't want a sore bottom when I'm teaching my students."

"Really? Oh dear young lady, then you should have thought about that before. Well, we now have the one-strike rule for the next month so I will have your knickers please and be quick as I am getting angrier with you by the second."

I could not believe it as I thought Hayley was now my friend, but she had really landed me in it, and on purpose judging from her text. I hated her, but what's more, I could not believe my own stupidity for saying what I did. Well, my stupidity had got me what I deserve, good and proper, which was a long hard spanking and I would be sitting very uncomfortably when tutoring my students later on. Very uncomfortably indeed.

Becky snapped me out of my, 'I'm feeling sorry for myself,' stupor when she ordered, "I said your knickers young lady, so you have earned quite a few extras with your slowness."

I didn't dare argue and I stood up and quickly stepped out of my knickers handing them to Becky who snapped, "Right young lady, skirt off and go to the spare bedroom and stand on your naughty spot with your hands on your head and nose pressed against the wall. I will be up very soon, and it will be worse for you if you aren't ready when I get there."

I shot out of the kitchen thinking how I would be teaching music all day under the gaze of watchful students who would know my squirming around on the hard seats could only mean I had been spanked. How humiliating would that be, I thought, as I stood facing the blank wall knowing my bottom would be stinging again very soon. However, after only a few minutes I accepted I fully earned the spanking and knew the one-strike rule was still right for me and for Mum. I even made a mental note to thank Hayley for her 'present,' and wondered if we would become best mates and be two naughty daughters together knowing we would earn spanking after spanking. One thing for sure, though, was that I knew over the next month I would be spanked longer and harder and far more often than ever before.

But the nights, wow, I was so looking forward to the nights.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments