Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah Humiliated by Michelle

"Sarah is humiliated and used sexually by her step-sister."

11
5 Comments 5
29.4k Views 29.4k
4.9k words 4.9k words

It was always the low point for Sarah when she had to go to her step-sister, Michelle’s, house. Sarah hated going to Michelle’s and normally only went every other week when she and their mum were invited over for tea. Sarah had always been treated so badly by her step-sister who had always tried to control and manipulate her, but whenever they were both with their mum she was all sweetness and light. It was an act they both put on so as not to make their mum feel bad.

Michelle was ten-years-older than Sarah and so forty-four-years-old and of course was Dillon’s mum. 

Sarah never forgot the first time Michelle had spanked her. Their mum didn’t use spanking as a punishment but grounding instead, which Sarah hated. When she was sixteen-years-old and their mum was away Sarah was ordered by their mum to be home from college by five o’clock to do her homework but didn’t get home until nine o’clock.

She was met by a stern looking Michelle who said she would have to tell their mum. Sarah had pleaded with Michelle not to tell their mum and when Michelle refused, Sarah had said she would agree to anything, as she knew whatever Michelle did to her was better than being grounded by her mum. At least Sarah thought that was the case until Michelle called her boyfriend, Mick, into the living room and once he was there said she would deal with Sarah by having her undress and spank her.

Sarah was embarrassed but still didn’t want to be grounded and so a spanking even from her step-sister was definitely the better option. She saw Michelle was in a vest top and very short shorts and so would be lying across her bare thighs but she wasn’t overly concerned about that either.

As she got undressed, it was also an early experience of being and feeling humiliated as both Michelle and Mick were grinning as each item of clothing was taken off, and yet Sarah was getting more and more aroused by her feeling of humiliation. She even faced them both, almost presenting herself to them and could feel herself getting aroused.as they studied her naked body. Mind you, Sarah had a great body to show off.

The feeling of humiliation was increased when Michelle sat on a dining chair pointing to her bare thighs and smirking she ordered, “Get across my lap, young missy.”

Sarah winced as she eased herself across Michelle’s lap, and as her face was close to the floor saw the backs of her step-sister’s legs, and felt her palm on her bottom as Michelle rubbed her bottom in circles. Moments later the first spank landed, and Sarah gasped and kept on gasping as spank after spank landed on her bare bottom. 

As the spanks kept on landing Sarah heard Michelle and Mick chat happily about how red Sarah’s bottom was being turned, as spank after spank landed on alternate bottom cheeks. Sarah also heard Mick refer to her bouncing breasts and even suggested she liked the spanking as her nipples looked as though they were taut. Sarah realised then that she actually was aroused by the spanking, which surprised her but sort of helped with the humiliation. She was also feeling aroused being naked across her step-sister's lap. 

After many, many spanks on alternate bottom cheeks, Michelle changed to spanking time and again on the same bottom cheek, and doing the same to the backs of her legs, and smiled at Mick as Sarah struggled more and more.

Sarah recalled just how hard Michelle had spanked her and that as the stinging pain cascaded around her bottom cheeks, and even more intensely on the backs of her legs, she was reduced to blubbering tears as she squirmed around on her step-sister's lap and kicked her legs. Until eventually, the spanking ended although the degrading comments continued to be made by both Michelle and Mick. 

After the spanking, Michelle told Sarah to get up from her lap and happily watched as she stepped from foot to foot rubbing her stinging bottom with her breasts bouncing and her stretched pussy lips on show for her and Mick. This added to Sarah’s feeling of degradation and humiliation at the hands of her step-sister. 

As she did her spanking dance, Sarah told herself that sixteen-years-old was too old to be spanked, but as she calmed down she realised her quandary was the alternative of being grounded. She probably hated that more and so even considered suggesting to Michelle that she spank her instead of her mum grounding her. That never happened, although there were times when Sarah was grounded that she wished it had. 

Indeed, over the years Sarah had often thought about that day and how Michelle had been controlling and manipulative on so many other occasions, just as she was likely to be today as she walked up the path to Michelle’s house.

Sarah was dressed in a floral sleeveless dress with a really high hem and bare legs, as it was so warm out. The dress was low cut and so showed off her cleavage. She knew that Michelle was envious of her body and liked to show as much of it off as possible, although did have to bear in mind her step-mum would be there.

Michelle opened the door. Sarah had to admit she looked rather nice in her short white skirt and light green vest top, showing off her well-toned arms and cleavage with her light hair flowing down to her shoulders and her usual dark rimmed glasses. Sarah thought Michelle was actually showing too much cleavage and that their mum was likely to say something about that, and indeed Sarah hoped so, as it would embarrass her step-sister.

Sarah walked into the living room expecting to see their mum but got a shock to see three of Michelle’s friends sitting at a card table. She saw they were all in summery clothes showing lots of skin, 'but it was hot and so why not?' she asked herself.

Michelle followed Sarah into the living room and explained, “Mum couldn’t come today so we are having a game of cards. It’s a break time though, so we are going to have a glass of wine.”

Sarah was taken aback that her mum hadn’t said anything to her about not coming for tea, but was at least relaxed by the offer of a glass of wine. Michelle and her friends each got their glass of wine. Michelle didn’t give Sarah a glass which suddenly made her less relaxed, which wasn’t helped when Michelle said, “I saw Gerry your neighbour.”

“Did you?” Sarah replied. 

Sarah saw the knowing looks on the faces of Michelle’s friends and realised that they expected Michelle to discuss her neighbour. 

“He told me what he saw when he looked out of his bedroom window and saw you in the garden.”

Sarah blushed as she knew what she had done. She hoped Gerry hadn’t told Michelle what she had actually done and replied, “Oh, I was sunbathing.”

“Liar,” Michelle replied harshly.

The force of the statement threw Sarah off balance.

“Don’t you mean he saw you naked in your garden and you masturbated so he could see and hear you cum?” Michelle demanded.

Sarah kept blushing and didn’t reply as she now knew Michelle’s friends already knew that that was right. Sarah enjoyed giving her neighbour a show, even though they had never discussed it. She was so embarrassed as she looked at her step-sister wondering what she would do now.

Michelle explained, “I asked mum not to come today so I could punish you. Of course, I could always tell mum about this, but you know she wouldn’t talk to you again if I did.”

Sarah knew her mum would react very badly and that she would have to let Michelle deal with her, as humiliating that would be.

Michelle continued. “Your choice, Sarah. Either I am going to spank you or I’m going to tell mum.”

Sarah winced as that was the choice Sarah had all those years ago when she was sixteen and just like then Sarah knew what she needed to do, “Please spank me, Michelle.” 

Michelle snapped, “Good. Now I am going to enjoy teaching you never to masturbate in the garden again.”

Sarah blushed as she looked from Michelle to her friends and saw the looks of disapproval on their faces. 'Of course, they didn’t have the same wish to be humiliated that she had, Sarah told herself.

Michelle repeated the order. “As you like to be naked, get undressed now and prepare to be punished.”

Sarah knew that she had no choice as she slipped her dress downwards, and stepped out of it, and put the dress on an armchair. She put her arms behind her back and unclipped her bra, sliding the straps down her arms and catching it, and placing it with her dress. She didn’t mind undressing in front of Michelle’s friends just as she had to undress so often at work before giving one of the men a blowjob or a woman tongue sex. She just wished Michelle wasn’t there but knew she had manipulated her as she stepped out of her knickers and put them on top of her other clothes.

Michelle glared at Sarah and looked as though she was thinking before saying, “I need to consider how to punish you, but whilst I think I dropped some orange juice on my foot, so please lick it clean.”

Sarah gasped as she watched Michelle sit on her chair at the card table and heard her say, “We’ll play another hand, ladies, while Sarah cleans my foot.”

Sarah licked her lips wondering, ‘How did she know?’ One fantasy Sarah did have was foot worship with Michelle. Sarah had never said, yet here was Michelle telling her to do just that, so Sarah decided not to argue and actually enjoyed kneeling down naked and crawling between two chairs and under the table and settling down in front of Michelle’s feet.

She heard the women discussing the cards as she knelt down and licked Michelle’s foot. Sarah had this thing about sucking someone else’s toes, and feet knowing it was humiliating but sexy and she still found it erotic as she sucked Michelle’s toes, and didn’t even think about the fact there was supposed to be orange juice on them as she certainly didn’t taste any.

Sarah even liked the feel of the other women’s feet which gently touched her from time to time, even when one foot rubbed against her breasts and another foot brushed her pussy lips. She wasn’t sure how long she had been kissing and sucking Michelle’s feet but did hear the order, “Okay, it will be clean now, so get out from under the table and stand up.”

Sarah was almost sorry to have to stop licking and sucking Michelle’s toes but eased herself out from under the table, brushing against Michelle’s and one of her friend's feet, which she again rather enjoyed, before standing up and looking down at Michelle.

Michelle looked up at Sarah and said, “I will be spanking you with my hand and then a hairbrush.”

Michelle smiled wickedly as she continued pointing, “Get me the hairbrush from the top drawer over there.”

Sarah went to the chest of drawers and took out the hairbrush, and, turning, saw that Michelle had turned her chair into the room. Scrunching up her face she walked back to Michelle and handed her the hairbrush, and saw the smirks on the faces of Michelle’s friends. Sarah was used to being spanked in front of other people but supposed she was more used to being spanked in front of work colleagues, who at least she would lose touch with when she changed jobs, unlike family who she would be seeing forever.

“Get over my lap,” Michelle ordered.

Sarah looked down at Michelle’s bare thighs and felt the flutters flying around her vagina as they always did as she eased her bare tummy down onto a woman’s bare lap. She loved the feel of skin on skin as she perched her bottom across the woman’s lap. Her face continued downwards until her eyes were inches from the floor and she saw the backs of the woman’s legs and looked sideways at the legs of those who were going to watch.

It was always so erotic for Sarah, and more so as she felt the woman’s hand rubbing her bottom. 'If only it wasn’t Michelle,' Sarah kept telling herself, knowing this wasn’t going to be an erotic spanking but a proper discipline spanking, just like the one that she got when she was sixteen when she was across Michelle’s lap.

Michelle smiled mischievously at her friends as she raised her hand and brought her open palm down on Sarah’s bare bottom cheek, and proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bare bottom cheeks. She watched as she turned Sarah’s bottom deeper and deeper shades of red, and listened to her gasps which got louder and louder as the spanks continued to land.

Sarah had been spanked often enough to know it was going to hurt more and more and that she was bound to cry, particularly once Michelle started to spank her with the hairbrush. However, as Michelle was spanking her really hard with her hand Sarah could not stop herself squirming around on her lap, which of course didn’t help and even told Michelle the spanking was hurting, but as the increasingly stinging pain was getting harder and harder to cope with Sarah could not stop herself giving Michelle those tell-tale signs.

Michelle was clearly enjoying giving Sarah her spanking. 'Of course,' she told herself, 'Sarah deserved to be spanked and spanked hard.' So she focussed on landing harder and harder spanks initially on alternate bottom cheeks. But as Sarah’s bottom started to glow red she spanked time and again maybe a dozen times or more on the same bottom cheek before doing the same to the other bottom cheek, and revelled in the way Sarah was so obviously suffering.

MistressKiitty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressKiitty1

It even made her spank even harder.

Sarah sort of coped without being reduced to tears, until she felt the two light taps with what she knew was the paddle hairbrush. She gasped, although knew what to expect to see as she squirmed around and saw both the cruel smile on Michelle’s face and the hairbrush poised above her bottom ready to be spanked down. Whilst she looked Michelle pursed her lips and brought the hairbrush down really hard on Sarah’s already stinging bottom, and she cried out with the pain knowing it was only the first of what she reckoned would be many many spanks.

Michelle kept smiling as she landed spank after spank with the hairbrush on alternate bottom cheeks. She had never got on with Sarah who had refused to accept her authority over her. It wasn’t disciplinary control that she had ever really wanted, but she did want to control what Sarah did, who she saw, and how she lived her life. She knew she loved to control the people around her so that she was the centre of their attention and they instantly did her bidding.

So many of her family and friends accepted that about her and Michelle loved getting her way all of the time. The only person who resisted her was Sarah who made a point of doing the opposite to what Michelle wanted her to do, and that was why she disliked Sarah. Michelle knew what she was doing was tantamount to bullying, but she loved to browbeat people as it made her feel important. 

Sarah had always reacted badly whenever Michelle had tried to manipulate her. She saw how Michelle’s friends and most of the family did whatever she asked even when it put them out, and she told herself she wouldn’t be like that. Sarah was ten years younger than Michelle, and initially,y her resistance was seen as hormonal and then teenage rebellion. However, once Sarah turned twenty and Michelle thought that she would bend to her will but didn’t, so Michelle hit back by ignoring Sarah; quite obviously to see whether that would make her bend to her will, but it still didn’t.

Sarah had fought against Michelle’s attempt to manipulate her for so long that she didn’t care she ignored her. It helped her in fact. Of course, she would have preferred to have had a good sisterly relationship, but Sarah had long since stopped caring as she reckoned Michelle would never change.

The strange thing was, as she lay across Michelle’s lap and the harder and harder and stingier and stingier spanks continued to land. She supposed that if Michelle hadn’t just spanked her the once but had spanked her when she had been rude to her during all those intervening years and had continued to spank her, then maybe they would have got on better. Sarah knew that she had always reacted well to being spanked in terms of her behaviour, 'so maybe Michelle had missed the one trick that would have worked?'

Michelle continued to land harder and harder spank and was actually feeling good about making her step-sister cry so uncontrollably. She didn’t feel sorry for her though, as Sarah had been so aggravating and rebellious towards her for all those years, and so she looked on this spanking as revenge for Sarah resisting her control for all that time. She decided that she would make the most of it knowing that, going forward, the only time they would be nice to each other was when they were with their mum and they put on that whole façade of sisterly love.

Sarah was really struggling with the spanking and was kicking her legs, squirming around on Michelle’s lap, and throwing her head backwards and forwards with her eyes closed and hissing her breaths through her clenched teeth. She had been spanked this hard before, several times, and by different women, almost all of whom she then had to thank, by giving them tongue sex.

Of course, she loved to give tongue sex with a stinging bottom, and the more her bottom stung she was sure the better the orgasm she gave as her thank you. She just wasn’t sure what Michelle would be expecting as a thank you, or whether she would even ask for anything, although that wasn’t top of her list of concerns just then, as the tears flowed down her face, and the pain cascaded across her bottom.

Michelle saw that Sarah’s bottom was nicely covered with blue bruises edged by the glowing red hue of the hand spanking. She did like the differing colours as it made sure that her detestable step-sister would be unable to sit down comfortably for many many hours.

Still unsympathetic, she glared at the back of Sarah’s head and ordered, “Get up, Sarah. I hope you have learned your lesson not to masturbate in the garden again.”

Sarah eased herself up and immediately rubbed her bottom feverishly stepping from foot to foot with her wide steps which was showing the women watching her stretched pussy lips. She felt so humiliated both by the spanking from Michelle, and knowing the other women had watched the spanking and were now smiling as she did the spanking dance whilst she could not stop herself crying. It took quite a while, in fact, for Sarah to settle down although even after stopping her spanking dance she still rubbed her bottom and sobbed.

Michelle watched and was still unsympathetic but was just intent on stopping her son having any more sexual encounters with Sarah.

She was about to dismiss Sarah when one of her friends, Frances, said, “You know, Michelle, when my hubby does something I don’t like, I make him pay a penalty and I have one I bet Sarah deserves.”

Michelle was only half listening but asked in an almost uninterested tone, “What’s that then?”

“I make him rim me,” Frances said smiling.

Michelle gasped as she found running her finger along her anus stimulating but now wondered if the same would be true if someone else did it to her. She looked towards Sarah, who had a look of horror on her face and that made her want to try it.

“How does it work with your hubby?” Michelle asked, now sounding very interested.

As Sarah listened to Frances explain how she made her hubby wash her bottom first and then tongue her, she had such mixed feelings. She had done exactly that to several women and loved how humiliated and in fact downright degraded it made her feel, and now the idea of doing that to Michelle really set her mind racing. However, she didn’t ever wash their bottoms first, as that was even more degrading for her. 

Sarah disliked Michelle so much and yet the suggestion of rimming her sent flutters flying around her vagina. It was like the spanking, and her wondering that maybe if Michelle had taken disciplinary control over her since spanking her when she was sixteen-years-old then their relationship could have been so much better. So, maybe rimming Michelle would be a good thing to do as she loved to be degraded and humiliated, and doing it with Michelle’s friends watching would certainly be that. 'Maybe also it might trigger a change in their relationship,' she thought.

Michelle certainly wanted to humiliate Sarah and still felt nothing but distaste for her step-sister. but would now happily use her to see if having someone lick her anus was as erotic as when she did it to herself.

“Okay, Frances. Let’s do it.” Michelle glared at Sarah and ordered, “Do it, but I don’t need to be washed first.”

Sarah bit her lip at the realisation that she was actually going to rim Michelle’s unwashed butt hole, and watched as Michelle unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of her knickers and put them with her skirt on a chair, and then took her glasses off and put them on the table. Michelle then knelt on all fours on the floor, resting on her elbows and arching her butt out. 

Sarah knelt on the floor behind Michelle with her back now to the friends knowing her deeply reddened and bruised bottom was on show for them which she was sure would bring plenty of mocking smiles. Sarah knew what they would be most likely thinking but wondered whether the sight of her severely spanked bottom would bring home to them that she was actually a married adult of thirty-four-years-old who had just had her bare bottom spanked like a little girl?

Did they assume that she would feel degraded being spanked at her age, which she was, but would they also ever understand just how erotic she found it at the same time? Would they even think that as she leant in towards Michelle’s bare bottom she had achingly taut nipples and that even a brief squeeze would give her an orgasm? She doubted any of the friends understood the eroticism associated with the humiliation that Sarah so relished. She was certain that Michelle didn’t understand it either.

However, Sarah didn’t even waver as she enjoyed the quite awesome view of Michelle’s stretched bottom. Sarah leant in and smelt the sweat of her unwashed bottom and even the whiff and taste of her poo as she started licking, kissing, stroking and nibbling around Michelle’s gaping anus. Then she moved on to tiny, light licks with the very tip of her tongue, building up the intensity as she stimulated the nerve endings of Michelle’s botty.

She licked all the little ridges around her anus in circular motions before lapping at the hole itself. At the same time, Sarah made sure that she didn’t ignore the other parts of Michelle’s body, so she ran her hands over her buttocks and down between her legs to play with her pussy lips, as well as reaching up and playing with her breasts and taut nipples, and listened to Michelle’s increasingly loud erotic gasps. 

Michelle clearly revelled in the sensation of her anus being kissed and licked while her breasts and pussy lips were being stimulated, and told herself she would definitely have this done to her again and liked the way Frances used it as a punishment. She allowed herself to wallow in the intense joy of having her butt hole played with so erotically, but eventually, her height of sensuous feelings slowly passed just like after an orgasm, and she settled back down continuing to enjoy the attention her step-sister was being forced to give her.

Sarah was revelling in it as well and so wanted to do this to Michelle again, and was thinking about speaking to her about it afterwards. As always, she loved being humiliated and degraded in front of a group of people and this was exactly that for her. She also wondered again whether giving her sister disciplinary control over her as well would change both their attitudes towards each other for the better.

Michelle though didn’t realise how Sarah felt and was dismissive once she had eased herself up and stepped back into her knickers and skirt and put her glasses back on.

She didn’t even say thank you to Sarah, but just ordered in an off-hand belittling tone, “Get dressed and go, Sarah. Just remember not to masturbate in the garden.”

Sarah saw the continuing contemptuous sneers from Michelle’s friends and blushed at the humiliation of being dismissed like that in front of them. How could she look at them ever again, she wondered, with them having seen her kiss her step-sister’s feet, be spanked by her and then rim her? Yet as much as she felt humiliated she also felt aroused by that humiliation and the desire to be used sexually again, and to be subjected to disciplinary control by her step-sister.

Sarah bit her lip as she stood still naked and rubbing her bottom again looking at her step-sister still wondering whether to suggest she give her disciplinary control. She so wanted to but held back in view of the off-hand way Michelle had spoken to her as for sure it wasn’t the tone of voice of someone who saw how Sarah was trying to mend the relationship. Sarah, therefore, allowed the moment to pass. 

As Sarah got dressed she told herself that it was Michelle’s loss anyway. Sarah knew that Michelle could have got what she wanted which was control over her, and Sarah was ready to give Michelle that control, given the way she had used her today and the transition of power would have been easy enough. If Sarah ever refused to do what Michelle wanted her to do, then she could have simply decided Sarah needed a spanking and she would have control over her that way.

As part of the punishment, Michelle could have used her sexually any way she had wanted to and even in front of a group of friends or the like, and that way Michelle wouldn’t have to try to manipulate her and have Sarah resist her. Sarah would have enjoyed the humiliation but that only meant it was circular but would have worked for them both. On reflection, Sarah supposed it still could happen if Michelle opened her eyes to what Sarah would now be happy to offer her. 

As Sarah left the house without even saying goodbye, she wondered if another opportunity might arise when her step-sister would realise the control that she was on the verge of getting. In a funny way, Sarah hoped so but in reality saw her step-sister for the silly, arrogant woman she was and doubted that she would ever understand that the control she craved over her was there for the having.

As she walked home still rubbing her stinging bottom even as she walked passed people in the street who gazed curiously at her and would easily have seen her reddened legs, Sarah accepted the rejection from Michelle. She even smiled as she told herself that one thing for certain was that she would be masturbating in the garden when she knew that Gerry was watching her and wondered if she would get spanked again for doing it. 'Oh joy,' she thought laughing wickedly to herself, because she really hoped so.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments