Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

School Open Day - Chapter 2 - Another View

"What happens when her boyfriend sees the cane marks on her bottom."

27
3 Comments 3
12.2k Views 12.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Fiona stood up stiffly from the chair and quickly pushed her skirt down. She didn’t want to show Mr Davis any more than she already had done during the caning. Then, without either of them saying anything else, she left the study. As she walked along the corridor towards the science block, she realised that Mr Davis still had her knickers, but that was the least of her worries.

What on earth would she tell her boyfriend, Tim? He was bound to see the marks on her bum later that evening…

Fiona finally found Tim at the Science block. He didn’t seem to notice that she’d been away for half an hour as he been talking to a new teacher about computers in engineering. On the drive back to the hotel, they chatted about the visit. All the while, Fiona was looking for a way to tell Tim about what had happened.

Back at the hotel, Tim suggested getting room service so they could get an ‘early night’. Fiona agreed and decided to take a shower and to see what her bottom looked like now. In the bathroom mirror, she could see there were still four clear lines on her bum and it was obvious that she’s been caned. She put on a sheer back negligee and a skimpy pair of black knickers, hoping the combination would please Tim. As she came out of the bathroom, the room service had just arrived and the porter was laying the food out on the table by the two leather chairs. Tim was clearly ogling Fiona in her negligee, as it did nothing to hide her beautiful figure and pert breasts. The porter was more subtle, but still tried to see all he could. Tim quickly bustled the man out of the room as he was keen to enjoy Fiona. Neither of them had any interest in the food.

Fiona told Tim to stand in the middle of the room and she gently undressed him, caressing and rubbing herself over him. By the time she pulled down his pants, he was very erect. She knelt in front of him and took him in her mouth. As she licked and sucked, she gradually told Tim about going back to the Headmaster’s study at the school and how she’d met Mr Davis. She then told Tim about being shown the canes.

Tim laughingly said she was lucky she wasn’t on the receiving end of them as he had been at school. Still kneeling, Fiona looked up and asked him what would he think if Mr Davis had caned her? This almost made Tim cum. Fiona could feel his cock suddenly swell and dribble pre-cum. Tim looked down at her with a look of lust. Fiona stood up and turned around, bent forward, and touched her toes. As she did so, her negligee rode up and her skimpy knickers did nothing to hide the four fresh cane marks.

Tim gasped in amazement, there was his girlfriend with clear cane marks on her bum. A whole gambit of emotions and a hundred questions flooded through his mind. Fiona looked over her shoulder and told Tim that Mr Davis ‘introduced’ her to the cane, but he didn’t do anything else. She explained that she always wanted Tim to cane her, but somehow she could never ask him directly. So she’d let Mr Davis do the job instead.

As Tim moved beside Fiona, his hand explored the marks on her behind. He carefully peeled down her knickers and left them stretched tightly at mid-thigh level. Then, without warning, he landed a hard smack in the middle of her bum. Then another, and another, he continued to spank her hard. Fiona stumbled forward and Tim pushed her over the back of the chair. With her bum high in the air, he continued to spank her hard. Only after her bottom was glowing red all over did he finally stop. Silence descended upon the room and all that could be heard were Fiona’s quiet sobs and Tim’s heavy breathing. Then they both heard a timid knock on the door and a voice saying ‘housekeeping’.

VictoriaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaGarcia

Telling Fiona not to move, Tim quickly put on a robe and opened the door. A young female hotel maid was outside offering a turndown service. Tim invited her in and as she approached the bed, she saw Fiona bent over the chair with her knickers pulled down and a very red bottom. She mumbled something about being sorry for disturbing them and turned to leave. But Tim insisted it wasn’t a problem and asked that she also change the towels in the bathroom. The maid said she would have to get some more from the store and backed out of the room.

Tim shrugged off his robe and returned to Fiona. He was still very hard, and he tried to ease her legs wider apart. But Fiona's knickers were stretched tautly across her thighs. So he pulled them back up and simply moved them to one side to allow himself to enter her. He then began fucking her with long, slow, powerful thrusts. Each one making the armchair creak and Fiona gasp. Moments later, Tim heard their room door open and the maid reappeared with new towels. She stood aghast watching Tim fucking Fiona, but didn’t leave the room. Fiona couldn’t see any of this as her head was buried in the chair and Tim was buried in her!

He turned slightly sideways so the maid could see his thick, hard cock plunging in and out of Fiona. Her knickers were to one side, the delicate lace contrasting with his thick shaft, slick with her juices. The maid put the towels down and came closer to get a better view. Tim quickened his thrusts, making them hard and powerful, his thighs slapping noisily on Fiona’s bum. Encouraged by the maid's interest, Tim began to spank Fiona again as he fucked her. As he reached his climax, he pulled out and sprayed rope after rope of cum all over Fiona’s bum and back. Tim then wiped some of the cum onto his fingers and held them towards the main for her to taste. But she shook her head and quietly exited the room, leaving Tim and Fiona alone again.

With the maid gone, Tim carefully helped Fiona to stand and then led her back to the bathroom. They shared a shower together where all evidence of their lovemaking was washed away before both going to bed.

Fiona was awoken partway through the night by Tim’s erection pressing against her back. They both liked to fuck late at night when all around was quiet. Tonight was no different and Tim took Fiona hard and fast as she knelt on the bed. His hard thrust made the bed squeak and the headboard cannon into the adjoining room's wall. Fiona just hoped the room was vacant as she came very loudly! Afterwards, Tim dropped off to sleep quickly. But Fiona lay awake thinking about cane and Mr Davis.

She wondered if she should go back and see him again?

Published 
Written by djtone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments