Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisterhood of Sin -- 12 --The Caged Cock

"Our heroine gets her husband's cock caged and gets a commitment from him."

7
4 Comments 4
18.7k Views 18.7k
6.2k words 6.2k words
Dan's night for the Earn an Orgasm game arrives almost too soon. I've had a busy week; an interview with his probable future mistress, a short business trip where I also met his former mistress, and a session with my shrink where I discussed my experience with chastity. She agrees with me that the orgasm denial subculture is not healthy but she's intrigued about how short chastity sessions and the game can break down barriers.

I showed her my chastity belt. The custom creation that I bought from Serena is probably too expensive and not really necessary for short sessions, but she liked how the custom fit dome that isolates my clitoris was more effective than the off-the-shelf models. Serena liked the idea, too, and she's experimenting with ways to make it impossible to get anything in to tickle my nubbin.

I arrive in the bedroom at the appointed time, wearing a rented Naughty Nun costume. I have my hands stuffed into the opposite sleeves in the classic penguin pose. I sent Dan there with plenty of time to prepare while I donned the nun costume in our guest bedroom, but he's not ready for me. He's still fully clothed and there's no telltale bulge under his clothes from the cock cage. He looks suitably sheepish when he sees my displeasure.

"Somebody is being a naughty boy."

"I tried, Cathy. It won't fit."

I smack him on the thigh with the wooden ruler I've been hiding up my sleeve, "It's Sister Cate. And it's too late to tell me that now, Danny. We'll either make it fit or you'll take the punishment I decide."

"What's the punishment?"

I smack his thigh again, hard enough to draw an "Ow!" from him.

"Would you care to rephrase that question with a little more respect?"

"I'm sorry, Sister Cate. Please, may I know the punishment?"

I have to think fast. This will work better if I give him two options. I go to my bag of tricks and pull out a fairly large butt plug, one that I've never had the courage to attempt.

"Yes, Danny, if you can't get the challenge device fitted, you will receive twenty bare-handed bare-assed swats while this is in your ass. You will then wear it through your next two orgasms."

His eyes widen as he takes in the size of the plug.

"On the other hand, if you can get the device fitted and sealed, the punishment for failing to make it three hours will be fifteen swats and you will wear the butt plug that my sister left with you when you took her anal virginity. You do still have that, don't you?"

I had expected that small butt plug to show up some day, and when it never did, I wondered whether he threw it away, but I hoped he had saved it and maybe even experimented with it. This provided the opportunity for him to present it.

"Um, yes, Sister Cate, I was hoping to give it back to um, your sister some day."

"Get it now." I would give almost anything to know where he hid it, but I don't get that pleasure. He leaves the room to retrieve it. I could follow him, but I'm too afraid of pushing him too hard. He could just refuse to play. I hear him go into the garage and after a short time he returns and hands the smaller anal plug to me, again looking sheepish."

I hold it up as menacingly as I can. "If you can get the device fitted and sealed, and if you fail to make it three hours, you'll take fifteen swats while this is in your ass. And it will stay there until you have two orgasms."

"Wow! You're really serious."

I raise the ruler.

"I'm sorry, Sister Cate. Can I ask for your assistance?"

"Well, we know what will happen if I touch it, but I can give you some guidance. Take off your clothes."

He hesitates at first, but I raise the ruler and say, "Don't give me a reason to use this."

He undresses and I get my first experience with giving him a humiliating CFNM session. Even with only one clothed female in the room, I'm sure that he's feeling pretty disadvantaged and vulnerable, the way that I felt when I was a gift, and I have to admit that those times were arousing. Even though I'm his wife and he's been naked while I've been clothed many times over nearly two decades, this is the first time that I deliberately seek to humiliate him for it. His cock is not completely hard, but he is clearly affected by this humiliation. His hands keep trying to move to cover himself, but he must realize that I will humiliate him more if he tries to cover up.

"Where's your cage?"

He pulls the box from the nightstand drawer. He has clearly opened it and removed all the parts from the individual wrappers.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"Well, the largest base ring fit okay, but the tube section was just way too small."

"The largest base ring? Did you even try the others?"

"Well no, it was comfortable and..."

"Shit, Dan! Comfort is not the object here. I was uncomfortable the whole time last week. A properly sized base ring is crucial to keeping it from coming off. A little discomfort for a few hours won't kill you. Did you even read the instructions or go on the Internet to figure this thing out?"

"No, but..."

"Damn it, Dan! I tried real hard last week to make sure we both had a good time and learned something from each other. Do you realize how this makes me feel?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it buster. Get in the shower right now and turn the water up hot. Make sure it hits your balls."

"Okay."

It worked! He went into the shower without another word. I had to guilt him into compliance, but that's a skill nuns seem to cultivate. I'll never underestimate the influence of a good nun costume and a bad attitude on a naked Catholic man again.

"Ten minutes later, I call in to him. "Are your balls hanging low?"

"Yes."

"Then dry off and get your sorry ass out here."

In a few minutes, he comes out looking chastened. His balls are dangling low from being overheated and his cock is limp but not fully shrunk now.

"Try the smallest base ring."

He tries it, and it's much too small. I already knew that from when I had measured him before I ordered the cage.

"It's not going to work, Sister Cate."

"I see that. Now try the medium base ring."

I'm counting on it to fit now. With his balls that loose, he gets the two pieces of the base ring together.

"Okay, it's snug, but it's on. I don't like it. I'm afraid it will cut off my circulation."

"Let me worry about that Danny. Did I tell you that if it slips off prematurely, you'll get the big plug?"

"Catheee," he whined.

I smack him on the bare thigh with the ruler.

"Ow! Okay, the medium base is on, but look, this tube is much too small. I can't tuck my whole cock in there."

"Heat for the balls, ice for the dick."

"What?"

"It'll shrink. I made a special ice cube for you."

Actually, it's an ice ring. I get it from the freezer and tell Dan to lie back on the bed. I know touching his cock will make it grow, so I order him to stick his dick through the hole.

"Oh, fuck, that's cold."

"Look, it's already working."

"Damn! You're right, but it's too cold."

"Take the ice off for a minute and then put it back on. Repeat as often as required."

"What?"

I raised the ruler. "You keep asking that question. You're a slow learner, aren't you? Would you like me to spray it with liquid nitrogen?"

"No, Sister Cate."

Within five minutes, it looks small enough. So I give him the tube and he slips it on.

"It's a tight fit."

"If you know what's good for you, you'll seal it." I hold up the large plug threateningly. He seals the parts together by inserting a plastic zip tie through the hole in the master pin.

"Good boy. You should be proud of this accomplishment. I've started the clock. Only three hours to go. Now the fun begins. Stand. Right here. Keep your hands behind your back."

I point to a spot on the floor in front of the straight backed chair. He follows my commands quickly and without complaint now. Maybe he really is proud of his accomplishment. I sit down on the chair and reach out and touch the cage as it is keeping his cock in chastity for the first time. I thread the thin end of the zip tie through the hole on the fat end and cinch it tight. It isn't the same as being a keyholder, but if feels satisfying all the same. I use toenail clippers to cut the tail off the zip tie and then I give the clippers to him."

"Use these prematurely if the punishment seems better than what I'm putting you through."

Next, I perform a 'fit check', carefully twisting and tugging the cage, to make sure it won't fall off, at least not without a lot of potentially painful struggle, or just a lot of sudden pain and injury to his balls. Success! I've rendered his cock impotent with mechanically induced erectile dysfunction.

"On your knees. Keep your hands behind your back." I drop a pillow in front of him so his knees won't suffer too much. I intend to keep him here for a while. He kneels and looks at me. His face is slightly below mine, so he's looking up slightly. I lean forward and kiss him, which requires him to stretch up a little.

"Congratulations, Danny. You may have just saved our marriage."

He looks at me in shock. "I didn't know it was threatened, Cathy."

"I know. I've been doing a lot of thinking and not a lot of telling you about it. I've been wondering about the wisdom of continued monogamy for us, once the twins enter college. That's only a few more years. We have money and we have good jobs and by that time the kids won't need a 'stable family life', whatever that is. So the only reason for us to stay together then would be because we want to. And I was becoming less sure that I wanted to. Our sex life was so boring and then it became so strained by my... other experiences. This was the only way that I could see to get out of our rut."

"Making me your slave was the only way out?"

"No, not that. Getting both of us out of our comfort zones. Exploring our submissive sides and our dominant sides." I know that it's making you uncomfortable to participate in that, but you know how I am about equality. I used to think that I had to have a 'manly man', but... well, you know that I have a bisexual side, my life feels more complete now that I've let you in on it. In my eyes, you've become a more complete man by accepting that side of me, and I've decided that I don't want to stay with you without knowing who the complete Dan is. As long as there is nothing too awful about you, I'll accept what I get, as a lifelong friend at least, but I'm hoping that I'll get a more... interesting lover."

"Well, I'm not bisexual, if that's what you're thinking. I just don't... the thought of... no, it just doesn't do it for me."

"That's okay, Dan. It's not that I have requirements for what your unknown sides have to be, I just want to be learning what they are. So no other men in your life? No threesomes with me and another guy?"

"No, no nothing with any other guy, period."

I glance down at his cock. It's not straining his cage. It has shrunk right down to as small as I've ever seen it. Sex is possibly the furthest thing from his mind right now. I decide that he's telling the complete truth.

"That's okay, Dan." I think carefully about the reassurance that I want to give him. He doesn't need to know that I participated in sex with multiple men and really enjoyed it. That gangbang was a one-time thing. "It's comforting to me for you to exclude other men. One man at a time is enough." There, I hope that was diplomatic enough without promising that I would never have two male lovers at the same time. That's still on my bucket list. "Anything else that you want to exclude?"

"No sissy stuff. I don't want to crossdress."

I glance at his cock and see that it is filling the tube now, not straining it yet, but almost.

"You know that I could require you to put panties on right now?"

"No, I would take the punishment. End of story. I've got this on, now, so it won't be that big plug."

Okay, so this is a real issue for him. He sounds very convincing about taking the punishment. Maybe this is one of those things that he fears he would enjoy 'uncomfortably much'. I decide to dance away from it. "Okay, Dan. I'm glad you've told me that. Seeing you dressed in sissy clothes is not something I really wanted. I just want to make sure you're getting what you need, too, and I want to feel that I know what that is for you. And I don't think you're good at telling me. Anything else?"

"Pain. I'm against more than a little of it. I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to be hurt. The spanking was unexpectedly satisfying, but only because it didn't go too far and you were enjoying it. No caning for either of us, or ball torture for me, or any of that other sick shit."

"Wow! What a relief. We're on the same page there." I could sense his relief when I said that. We were feeling around our limits and that was a good boundary to know. "I'm picking up that you have a submissive side, but I have no interest in anything that risky."

I wait to see if he argues with me about the submissive side comment. He doesn't, so I drop it. I can explore that later. I've got him talking now and I want to keep learning.

"Do you have a dominant side? I've thought maybe it was your principles that keep you from showing aggression to me."

"You've seen my dominant side, when you gave yourself to me as a gift in that hotel. I think it's really crass when men exploit their physical superi... their strength advantage to bully women. I'll beat the snot out of a guy on a handball court, but you probably don't want to see that side of me in the bedroom. I think we both should be afraid of the consequences of letting that happen."

Intriguing! I have no desire to be any man's punching bag, but I think he's telling me that he keeps aggression toward me bottled up. Maybe we can find a creative and safe way to let him vent some of that.

"Fair enough, Dan. I might be a little tougher than you think. My ass certainly took as much as your hand without any difficulty, but I don't need a caveman. If you ever hit me in anger... let's just say that I have friends to turn to. But I think I can trust you on that. I think we can both benefit if we get outside our comfort zones in a safe structured way. So if it's okay with you, sometimes I'm going to be your slave and sometimes I want you to be mine. I'm thinking we can schedule playtime every Saturday night, unless some other commitment prevents it. Would you feel comfortable with that?"

"It seems kind of dangerous, Cathy, and definitely not comfortable, but exciting. I'm willing to give it a try."

"Good. Let's begin." I sit back in the chair. Pulling the hem of my habit up, I let Sister Cate loose. "Okay Danny boy, time for some payback. The royal treatment, your tongue, right here, right now." I point to my pussy, which has been getting wet as I've let my eyes roam over his body in the new light of his revelations. I've watched his cock grow and shrink several times. I'm not sure that it told me complete truths about him, but it lit my fire.

"Yes, Sister Cate."

I would swear on a Catholic Bible that I had no idea that Dan had a fantasy about performing cunnilingus on a nun, but this couldn't have worked out better. His cock starts to respond and of course, it doesn't have anywhere to go. Dan gives me his best effort with his tongue, and I soon have the first orgasm of the night, but when I look at his cock, it looks horribly compressed, trying to expand out like some kind of reddish purple sausage through every opening that the cage offers, especially the slit in the front. All of the little vent holes and slits in the tube have swollen red meat bulging out of them. But this is one advantage of using the smallest tube. It's actually merciful, because his cock has so much less blood in it, and fewer holes and gaps to press out through. But, his ball sack also looks quite flushed. I don't think it's because the base ring is too tight. It's just overheated.

"It looks like it's time for an ice bath, Danny, you clearly enjoyed licking nun pussy too much."

I order him to get a small mixing bowl filled with cold water and ice cubes. He brings it in and I set it on floor. Making him parade around the house naked except for the chastity cage did nothing to diminish his condition.

"Squat down and dunk your junk, Danny."

He looks rather funny in that frogged position and the expressions that cross his face as the cold sinks into his cock and balls almost make me laugh, but it soon has the desired effect.

BriseisMonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriseisMonn

His balls have pulled up tight against the base ring, but they can't pull through and their color has returned to normal. His cock has shrunk in the tube. I lay on the bed and order him to lay beside me.

"So, tell me one of your nun fantasies, Danny."

"Oh, shit, Cathy. How do you know about that?"

"Well it seems pretty obvious, Dan. You were licking me in this costume and your mind was on a real nun. It's okay. We used to giggle about one of the younger priests."

My blasphemous confession seems to have convinced him. "She wasn't exactly a real nun, she was just a novice, but we called her Sister Twisted. She didn't wear the full penguin suit, just a plain blue skirt and jacket over a white shirt and a head scarf, but she sure had the nun attitude down pat. She was only about twenty and she was still a student at Notre Dame, but she was on an internship, teaching Algebra at our sister school. She looked a lot like Julie Delpy, the way she looked in Killing Zoe."

I remember the movie. Julie was quite young and had small perky breasts with the cutest red nipples, pretty close to the way I looked at age twenty.

"She was low in the nuns' pecking order, so she would get stuck with chaperoning the one girl who was boarded at the school. That was my cousin Celine."

I had heard the story about Celine. She was raised with Dan because her mother died just after she was born. Her father was Dan's uncle, his father's brother. Then their fathers had a falling out when she was in high school and her father boarded her with the nuns. She was at our wedding and everyone commented on how much I looked like her. I didn't really see it. Blue-eyed slender blondes were common enough among the Catholics. But I suddenly remember that she also was compared to Julie Delpy by one of Dan's sisters. No wonder I could get Dan to watch Before Sunrise and Before Sunset when he normally would reject chick flicks. And by amazing coincidence, Celine was the name of Julie's character. We still need to see Before Midnight. Maybe Dan had or has a thing for his cousin.

"So, anyway, I used to visit her at the school. I'm the only relative who did. Her father told the nuns not to let any of us Geroux visit her, but they thought that was cruel."

"But they protected her from you with a chaperone."

"It wasn't like that. They chaperoned her from any guy. Too many of their regular students ended up pregnant. They weren't going to risk that with their only boarder. And Celine was too much smarter than the other girls to have many friends, so Sister Twisted became like a big sister to her."

"Dan, this is supposed to be your fantasy."

"I'm getting to that. So anyway, because she looked so pretty, I used to imagine getting caught doing something naughty and then finding out that she... lived up to her nickname."

"Don't just tell me what you imagined, Dan. Make it a story. I know you can spin a good yarn."

"Oh, like you did with the restaurant and the redhead. Okay. Here goes. All the boys used to try to find a way to look into the girl's gym shower."

"All the boys?"

"Well, all the boys who weren't sissies. Anyway, I was no exception, but over the years, the obvious ways were all discovered and blocked. But during my senior year I had a key to an equipment room that had a ladder up to an attic. The two schools, the boy's and the girl's, were separated by a brick wall. Only the teachers could get from one side to the other without going outside. The schools shared athletic fields and a gymnasium, but not usually at the same time. The brothers and priests were not supposed to be in the same areas as the sisters at the same time and neither were the students supposed to mix, except during special events like pep rallies, chaperoned dances, and varsity sports.

"I discovered the attic while storing some equipment. I snuck up and found a small gap in the ceiling above the entrance to the girls' showers, but I had to get back before I could see anything. I waited until the girls were having a varsity basketball game and tried again. All I could see were the tops of some heads and some nipples when some of the girls walked by, but most of the girls kept a towel around them as they walked around."

"Let me guess, Dan. Only the girls with big boobs showed them."

"Right. And you know I'm not impressed by big boobs. Anyway, it was really a waste of time, but when I crawled back down the ladder, there was Sister Twisted waiting for me.

'Hello, Danny,' she said.

'Hello, Sister.'

'What were you doing up there?'

'Um...'

'You were trying to look into the girl's shower. You can't even lie about it, because there is no other reason for being up there. I caught you didn't I?'

'Um, yes.'

'Good. It is smart for you to admit it. I could get you in big trouble, couldn't I?'

'Yes, Sister. Please don't tell anyone.'

'I could ruin your scholarship. I could get you thrown in jail. This could be very bad for you. It seems ridiculously cruel, considering that all you were doing was trying to satisfy your curiosity, and maybe commit the sin of Onan.'

'Please, Sister. Don't say anything.'

'How do you think those girls would feel if they knew you were spying on them.'

'Well, um, some might like it, Sister.'

She laughed then. 'You might be right, Danny. Some might.'

'But how would you like being exposed in front of them?'

'Um, that would be uncomfortable.'

'Then I shall teach you a lesson. Take off your clothes.'

'What?'

'Obey. Take off your clothes, Danny.'

'Yes, Sister.'

So I took off my clothes as she watched me. I couldn't help it. It was so hard it hurt."

"You mean your cock was hard from undressing in front of her?"

"Yaa, well, she was my fantasy girl. Anyway, I was standing there. The room only had one light and it wasn't very bright, but she knelt down in front of me and got a good look.

'My, my. So excited. How does it feel to be examined like this, as if you are just a specimen?'

'Um. It's embarrassing.'

'And yet you are excited. Maybe now you know how those girls would feel. Even if they like it on some level, it is an invasion of their privacy.'

'I really am sorry, Sister.'

'Have you learned your lesson?'

'Yes, Sister.'

'Good. I will give you a reward for learning your lesson. Get on your knees and put your hands behind your back.'

I knelt and put my hands behind me. It was awkward to keep them there without holding one wrist with the other hand. She raised the hem of her skirt up then, and she wasn't wearing any panties. Her beaver was really bushy.

'This is what you wanted to see? Take a good look. You are surprised that I'm not wearing any panties?'

'Yes, Sister. Aren't you afraid someone will catch you?'

'How would they catch me? Do you think there is someone who checks to make sure we wear those granny panties they expect us to wear? No, nobody checks. Whenever you see a nun, there's a chance she's wearing something sexy, or nothing at all under her habit. Besides her and her husband, who would know?'

'Her husband? Oh, you mean the Lord.'

'Yes. The Lord. And don't you think he would like knowing she is a little naughty?'

'Yaa, I guess so.'

'Good. Now lick it.'

'What? What about your husband.'

'I haven't taken my vows yet. I will confess and repent before I do. Now lick it.'

I started licking it and pretty soon she seemed a little weak in the knees and she was breathing funny. She sat down on a weight bench and laid back and told me to keep licking it. She coached me a lot. She said things like, 'lower' and 'stick your tongue in there'. And then it was, 'up now', 'right there', 'rub that with your tongue'. Eventually, she was just moaning and shuddering and I knew that I got her off. When she stopped coming, she sat up and ordered me to straddle the bench. Then she leaned forward and started sucking my cock. I was so hard it didn't take long. I exploded into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. How was that for a story?"

I was completely flabbergasted. "Dan, that really happened to you, didn't it?"

"What? What makes you say that?"

"You told that story in past tense, like it happened to you. Not in present tense, like you were imagining it. I know how hard it is to tell a true story in present tense. That sounded much more like a memory than a fantasy. It's true, isn't it? You told me you were a virgin, but you..."

"I was a virgin. That doesn't make the story false. I still hadn't... Only my tongue. Okay, parts of it were true."

"Parts of it?"

"Okay, most of it."

"That's better."

"So do you want to hear the rest of the story then?"

"Sure."

"After she let me put my clothes back on, she told me that I had to confess my sins and that she would, too. Then we made a date to do it again after the next home game. We did it two more times after that. Then she went back to Notre Dame."

"That's why you're such a good, uh, cunnilinguist."

"Well thank you. I suppose she deserves some credit. She was my first."

"Oh, my god, Dan. Look at your balls!"

"Whoa. What the fuck?"

"Looks like we have to ice them back down, you really enjoyed telling that story."

"No, please. No more ice."

"It's not like they're turning black, Dan. They're just a little blue. It's only ice water, not molten lava. You saw how puffed up and inflamed my pussy was last week. What kind of man are you going to be? The kind who goes the distance and earns respect for that? The kind who takes the punishment and earns respect for that? Or the kind who tries to weasel out of a challenge after I've completed it honorably?"

"I'll take the punishment, Sister Cate. Just no more ice."

"If you're accepting the punishment, Danny, just break the seal. I'm not breaking it for you."

"Oh."

He snips the zip tie with the nail clippers and then treats me to a few minutes of moans, groans, sighs, oohs, and ahs as he achieves relief from confinement after only about an hour of having his 'precious' in the cage. I think that maybe I should soothe his feelings, too.

"I'm proud of you for getting into the spirit of this, Dan." I held up the smaller butt plug. "Would you like to insert this, or may I have the honor?"

"You'll... be gentle, won't you, and use lubricant?"

"Yes, Dear. I really don't want to hurt you. Up on the bed, down on your elbows."

I pull a latex exam glove on.

"Why are you doing that?"

"Well, I think it will be easier on you to start with something smaller than this plug, and I don't want to scratch you with my fingernail."

"Oh, Okay."

I put the numbing lubricant on the tip of my middle finger, pry one of his cheeks to the side with the thumb of my other hand and rub the soothing gel around his puckered hole. I want to keep him engaged in the process, so I ask, "How does that feel?"

"Weird. A little cold, but not bad."

"Good. Now try to relax." I push my finger in with a slight twisting motion. It slips in past the first knuckle, but it feels like he's got a death grip on it. "It's in, Dan, now just relax." I work it, fucking his ass with just the one finger until I suddenly feel it relax and the second knuckle slips easily in. I keep fucking it, adding more lubricant before he has a chance to complain. When the time seems right, I slip the second lubed finger in.

"Hey!"

"Relax, Dan. I did this to myself to help the plug go in easier. If I can take it..."

He's a sucker for challenging his toughness. He relaxes more and I curl the two fingers down toward the base of his cock and feel his prostate. I know that if I stroke it too much, he will come, but I don't want him to yet. I stroke it twice, just to see if I can get away with it. He doesn't complain.

"How does that feel?"

"Not as bad as I expected."

"Maybe even kind of good?"

"Well, weird still, but I guess kinda good?"

I slip my fingers out and push the butt plug in without difficulty.

"Okay, close on that now, but don't push it out."

I review my progress to this point and decide that it was too easy. He's offered only token resistance since I ordered him into the shower. This tells me that he's possibly wanted me to cross these barriers with him; telling me the story of his CFNM experience, agreeing to punishment so easily when I know that cold water on his cock and balls isn't all that upsetting to a guy from Northern Minnesota, and letting me fuck his ass with my fingers seems like a major turning point in our relationship to me. Maybe he doesn't see it that way, but I'm excited by what it could mean for us, especially when I reach beneath him and discover how hard his cock is. I quickly release it. I don't want him to come before the spanking. I choose not to mention it, not wanting to openly humiliate him for enjoying anal play. That test will come later.

"This will be an over the knee spanking, Dan. You may get the chair."

"Yes, Sister Cate."

I'm pleased that he's still playing the submissive role. He brings the chair in and places it where he spanked me last week. I place a towel on it and pull the hem of my habit way up before I sit. When he goes over my knee, I grip his hard cock between my nylon-encased thighs. I wiggle my legs a little, making sure I can feel his cock. The situation is a bit bizarre, such a tall man bent over a much smaller woman's lap, presenting an ass that has a plug stuck in it. I feel my nipples stiffen as I deliver the first smack very hard.

"Ow!"

"Now don't be a baby, Dan. You know that my hand is stinging, too. Count after each one, or I'll add one to the count you'll receive."

"One!"

I rub his cheek and feel him squirm, trying to get more stimulation on his cock. I smack the other side. My pussy feels much more awake now. I alternate cheeks with each swat, rubbing each right after I hit, but I also wiggle the plug a little each time. After the tenth swat, he shouts, "Ten!" and starts to hump his cock between my thighs. I could open them and thwart him, but as I rub his ass cheek to ease the pain, I wiggle the plug and let him continue until I feel his warm come spray onto my legs. I keep wiggling the plug and let him keep humping with no more hits until he stops. I think he probably feels embarrassed, but I feel good about what happened.

"Good boy," I say, "you can get up now. I'll just let you owe me the other six swats."

As he gets up, he says, "It's only five more. It was only supposed to be fifteen total."

"I'll always round up to an even number. I wouldn't want your ass to feel lopsided."

"No, we can't have that I guess." He smiles and I'm glad he's being good-natured. I feel like I've learned a lot about him.

"Okay, you keep the plug in until you have one more orgasm. I'll assume that will be in a little while. In the meantime, I sure could use that wonderfully skilled tongue back in business."

"Yes, Sister Cate."

I slide forward on the chair, but only far enough so that the puddle of his cum on my habit is at the edge of the seat. He begins to lick and I see that his chin dips into his cum. It doesn't seem to bother him a bit. Soon, I'm coming again. When I'm done, I see that he's already starting to harden again. It must be the combination of the plug, my outfit, and the burn from the spanking in his cheeks. I crawl up onto the bed, pull my hem up to expose my rump and get in the doggy position. "Fuck me hard, Danny, don't even worry about pleasing me. Just fill me."

"Yes, Sister Cate."

He slams his cock into my wet hole and fucks me. I rub my clit and have several minor orgasms before he stiffens and sprays into me. He rides me down onto the bed and humps a few more times.

"Ah, that was good, Dan. You've been such a good sport about all of this. Did it feel good, having something up inside while you fucked me?"

"Yaa, it felt okay. Just... don't get any wrong ideas about me. I'm not letting anybody else do anything like that to me."

"Ah. I wouldn't dream of it. My ass is yours and your ass is mine. Deal?"

"Deal. So my penalty is over?"

"Yes, I'm satisfied."

He rolls off me, but he doesn't immediately remove the butt plug. I'm glad that he's content to leave it in. Saving those six spanks for later turns out to be a good idea. I put them to use, along with his fetish for CFNM during the weeks that follow.

Published 
Written by LastWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments