Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanking Susy

"Younger wife desires a spanking"

23
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is not about me, it's just a made up fantasy"

I had married late in life having dedicated my time to my career in pharmaceuticals. To cut a long story short at age fifty-five I had enough money to retire, fifty million pounds sterling in fact. Once I had time on my hands I reaped the benefits of my business years and began to enjoy life. I traveled, ate the best food, and fucked my way through Europe - until I met my future wife Susy. On a scale of one to ten, she was an eleven, a hot-blooded Latina from Barcelona with an olive complexion and a figure to die for. I lavished money and gifts on her over a relatively short period, and at the tender age of eighteen, she agreed to be Mrs. Eric Thompson, moving to London to be by my side. Our sex life was wild and frequent in the beginning, and I thought myself one lucky man.

"Eric?"

Age took its toll, sadly, and after five years of wedded bliss, my libido diminished and our sex life became boring and routine, until it finally petered out altogether. Susy took to having cheap affairs as she was still a young and attractive twenty-five-year-old with an unquenchable thirst for sex, something I was increasingly unable to provide on a level that suited her needs. I still wanted our marriage to continue and so, to stop Susy from sleeping with just any young cock, I took it upon myself to provide her with top-class male escorts to satisfy her rabid sexual appetite. Over some time, I dreamed up some imaginative fantasies to satisfy her newly found adventurous spirit. Sex with strangers, in public, live onstage in a sex show, and even a gangbang.

"Eric."

My idea was a success with Susy and her sexual satisfaction also fueled my voyeuristic tendencies as I was always in attendance when she fucked others. Watching her in action provided me with an extreme turn-on that both surprised me and shocked me. Then one morning Susy surprised me by suggesting something rather different.

"Eric? I want to be spanked."

Susy looked at me and fluttered her long lashes at me as she joined me in our bedroom.

"Why? Have you done something wrong?" I said half-jokingly.

"No, silly. I want to try something new."

Susy was standing over our bed brushing her hair while I checked out the price of the stock on my mobile phone. A tall five-nine in bare feet Susy had long shapely legs which were slender but nicely curved towards the thighs. She was naked apart from the tightly stretched white panties that barely covered her smooth cheeks and her shaven mound was tantalisingly outlined by the flimsy material which sank into the crevice. Having modeled and danced in her late teens Susy had a good muscle tone and her buttocks were wonderfully rounded and firm. Her enhanced D-cup breasts sat high on her chest and her lustrous black mane tumbled over her shoulders and back. I had always been particularly drawn to her superb bottom and the idea of the bare flesh of those ripe cheeks made my cock stiff in my pajamas.

"Won't it hurt?"

Susy told me that she had been watching porn online in search of a new sexual thrill and had been fascinated by a vintage British scene where a young woman had been spanked while bent over a wooden desk. She had become seriously wet and she rubbed her pussy for a half hour before giving herself one of the best orgasms of the year. I was a little confused by this as she was obsessed with sex and loved nothing more than a hard cock.

"I don't want excruciating pain, just some titillation and maybe some light bondage."

Susy flopped onto the bed beside me and flashed those feline-like eyes at me and she knew that when she did I would be unable to deny her wishes.

"Very well, I'll do it."

"Bien! Now let me thank you."

My smoking hot Chica drew down my pajama bottoms and proceeded to give me an outstanding blowjob.

x

I sat in my favourite armchair and waited for Susy. I had spent the best part of a week preparing and reading about corporal punishment online and now considered myself ready. She entered the living room stark naked with a sway of hips and with her lustrous hair down. My eyes went up and down the length of her form and I got a semi-hard on just looking at her spectacular figure and reached out to her with my hand. What a beautiful young woman she was. Perfect in every aspect.

"Come here and lean across my lap."

She giggled and gingerly laid across my lap with her bubble butt temptingly jutting up. I ran my hand through her thick waves of black hair as she settled and I looked at the long limbs that kicked back behind her. I caressed her tight buns and warmed them with my right hand as I held her down firmly with my left hand on the small of her back.

"Ready?"

"Si."

"Cross your wrists."

"Like this?"

SMACK!

As she was momentarily distracted I brought my hand down quite hard and looked at the imprint of my palm on her light brown cheeks. Susy made a soft moan in surprise and I paused for a moment. Then...

SMACK! SMACK!

I laid into her butt with two hard swats in close succession and nodded as her skin turned a bright pink dead center of each buttock.

"Okay?"

"Si. Do it harder."

I rubbed my hands together and then let her have it. Several spanks on either cheek in alternate strikes with the flat of my right hand. Her entire body jerked up and then fell back onto my groin with loud exhalations. As Susy gyrated on my lap in response I felt my cock throb in my pants. Her head dipped by my left thigh as I gave her four meaty smacks so fast that they sounded like only two. I was surprised at the loud crack of my hand on her nether cheeks and I wondered if she was as turned on as much as I was. I rubbed her warmed-up ass and bent down to kiss each crimson buttock.

"Oh,' she moaned and squirmed on my upper thighs as I took the opportunity to slip a finger between her legs.

"Eric, I..."

I caught Susy off guard by smacking the tender backs of her thighs and this definitely got her attention as she dug her toes into the carpet.

"Yoh!"

She arched her back and this brought her hefty tits up and I noted her stiff nipples. I put my hand directly down the apex of her thighs and she parted her legs a degree. Then I rubbed her inner thighs before slapping her there with direct and precise whacks. It was now obvious that Susy was loving it as she lifted her backside a bit higher so that I could probe her moist cunt.

"Smack me, por favor!"

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK!

I smacked each cheek alternatively and slipped my hand down her moist slit after every fifth spank. I could actually feel the heat from her loins as she bobbed up and down on my lap in an erotic bounce.

"Frig me."

I ceased my chastisement and trailed my hand down the divine crevice of her ass and then slid my middle digit inside her steaming pussy folds. I found her to be literally dripping with excitement as I moved in and out my wife bucked back to enhance the pleasure. As I went in deeper Susy virtually humped my hand as she presumably neared her climax.

"Not just yet, my dear."

"OH! NO!"

I heaved up and spilled her from my lap, and she stood and glared at me whilst rubbing her smarting bottom.

"Don't look so glum, my love. We're only warming up."

I gave her a mischievous smile as I lowered my trousers and took them off. My erect cock stood out at a jaunty angle and I sighed at having released it from the confines of my underpants. I took a bemused Susy to my mahogany work desk and laid her face down, ass up across the top. Her big tits mashed to the surface of the desk as I quickly went to where her head rested and pulled both her arms straight out. I then tied her wrists with silk scarves to the top of the desk legs and looped them from one arm to the other. I tugged hard to make sure that she could not move them.

"Spread your legs."

Susy did what she was told, and I wallowed in the fantastic sight of her bottom pushed out and up behind her and I could see her bald pussy with the wet labia. I stood behind her, naked from the waist down, and brushed her right buttock with the lightest of contact and she begged me to touch her more firmly as she squirmed against the edge of the desk. I took a bottle of baby lotion and proceeded to rub some onto my palms. I then smoothed them over Susy's nates and smeared the lotion onto her vulnerable ass cheeks. My five-inch erection was rock hard as I picked up Susy's detangling hairbrush with the boar bristles and oiled pearwood back. I patted her ass lightly with the smooth back and she immediately recognised what it was.

"Bastardo!" she said in a half-mocking, half-joking tone as she wiggled her rump at me. When I made contact with the wood side of the brush Susy jumped in surprise at the recoil of her buttocks.

"OW!"

Then I let her have it, steady strikes on the fleshy canvas that was her peach of an ass. I mixed things up with softer hits and then firmer, more harder contact that made her think hard about what might be coming next. Slow or fast, hard or shallow, whatever took my fancy. Her curved bottom was a ripe scarlet now and she whimpered with delight and pain combined. The smacks of the brush on rippling flesh reverberated in the room and my cock ached from watching Susy pull on the scarves that secured her wrists. I laid into her well-raised rump and she swayed and squealed as her tail glowed vividly.

"Hold that thought," I said as Susy banged her loins against the desk as her cunt became unbearably hot and wet.

I flexed my fingers and made a circle with my arm to alleviate the muscle ache. I considered her smooth buttocks, now quite flushed, and her vulva which looked back at me between her cheeks.

"Ready?" I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Si," she said as I saw her legs tense up and her buns roll from side to side. Susy, expecting more wallops of the brush, gasped as I ran my erect cock up her crack and wet my bell end with her warm, flowing love juices.

"Por favor?"

"Which do you prefer? Brush or cock?"

"Both."

"Now then, greedy!"

I slapped my stiff cock on her right buttock and used it as a club to swat her curvaceous nether globe. Then I moved my boner up her left inner thigh, just avoiding contact with her damp pussy, driving her to beg me to fuck her as I teased her. I found her clitoris and rubbed it with my swollen glans until she bucked back at me in search of my hard-on. I pulled back as she strained to look over her shoulder just as I pushed her face down to the desk.

"No peeking."

I spun the hairbrush around so that the bristles were pointing up and I moved it between her thighs and rasped the boar hair on her shaven labia.

"Joder!"

Susy stiffened at the odd intrusion on her pussy and she shrieked and quivered on the points of her toes, fluid leaking down her left thigh. I slowly pulled it back and saw she had moistened the hair of the brush with her vaginal juices. I ran the brush over her twin moons and then gave her four short, sharp cracks on each afflicted cheek. Her squeals merged with the swoosh, swoosh of my wide swinging arm and her nates reverberated from the blows. Susy whipped her head up and her hair flew up and down her back.

"Bien!"

I wiped the sweat from my brow and unbuttoned my damp shirt. I could take no more and I was positive that Susy also needed sexual relief.

"Be a good girl and raise your bottom for me, my dear."

Susy did so and provided me with the perfect angle for penetration. I lined up my dick and with one thrust I sank into her moist tunnel. As she groaned in gratification I pumped in and out, smacking her already thrashed behind. The contrast of my pale dick bisecting her reddened moons was quite the picture. On and on I slammed in and out, banging my hips against her raw backside with short and urgent strokes. Our sweat merged at the groins and I welcomed that superlative tingling in my shaft as my cum coursed through it.

"Oh, yeah!"

I came inside Susy as I clenched her by the waist and pulled her back onto my pulsating knob. I fell across her back and felt her burning bottom that I had tanned for the previous half hour.

"I can safely say that was out of this world!" I said as we both panted from the extreme fantasy.

I backed up with my hose dribbling down my balls and untied Susy who rubbed her tender derriere with both hands. A tear rolled out of the corner of her left eye and then she kissed me on the cheek.

x

Susy needed a week of rest and pampering from the spanking I had administered, which I duly gave. Later in the month, we discussed her wish to elevate the bondage aspect and we both researched the type of thing she craved online. I did some shopping and purchased some rather special items. Susy bought some new erotic lingerie and we were all set to go.

x

As I prepared the smaller of our bedrooms in our million-pound four-bedroom apartment in Kingswood, Surrey, Susy sashayed in and took my breath away.

"You approve?" she asked in her honeyed accent and fluttered her kohl-lined eyelids.

"Fuck, yeah!"

The stacked brunette looked ravishing in a brand new push-up cup chemise with basket weave elastic back, striped front paneling, and a band around the midriff. The lower section made a mouth-watering frame for her exposed Mons. Two garters met her black stockings that featured an embroidered design at the top of her succulent thigh. She wobbled slightly on her six-inch corset-style ankle boots. She turned and displayed her kissable bottom that stuck out behind her with perfect separation.

"Over to the bed."

Susy tottered over on her skyscraper heels and I made her lie across the brass frame at the foot of the bed. She willingly balanced on her forearms and hands with the weight of her upper body on her chest and tits. Her backside lifted right up with her vulva was prominently displayed. I quickly brought her arms to her sides and tied her wrists with a thin cord to two of the vertical slats and her waist to the horizontal bar. Then I brought her legs together and secured them tightly at the knees and ankles to the slatted base. The toes of her boots pointed straight down to the carpet as she quivered in her impossible position.

"Superb."

I stared rigidly at Susy's completely revealed ass, bent over the brass frame, and then massaged some baby oil into the soft flesh of those wonderful curves.

"Ready, my love?"

"Uh, huh."

Susy muttered, still adjusting to her immovable state. I slipped off my robe and stood naked behind her and vigorously jerked my cock to attention. Then I rubbed my hands together to warm them and I slapped her right buttock with a hearty smack.

"OH!"

SMACK!

I brought the palm of my hand down hard on her left cheek and she struggled for a better purchase where there was none. As intended. I rained down a barrage of spanks and I was rewarded with the immediate pinking of her olive-toned nates. The gap between her thighs was negligible and I slapped the backs of them with several rapid strikes of my right hand. Susy clenched and her pussy lips pushed out in a positive response. She tried to kick out her legs but it was a futile gesture on her part due to my diligent tying of the cords.

"OW!"

Despite her howls of pain, Susy pushed her bottom up as high as she could in her somewhat lewd position and I smacked her oiled-up nates with broad whacks of my open palm. I grinned to myself as my cock bobbed up and down and I gave Susy a double whammy by whacking her behind with both hands. She shook from the brunt of my rapid blows and I was proud of my accuracy in hitting the main meat of her buttocks.

"SI!"

I bent a bit lower and slapped hard on the backs of her upper thighs in a continuous stream of smacks. Her pussy was most dampened by my constant barrage on her heated flesh and her expensive stockings had become torn here and there. As I concentrated on her legs Susy moved her ass up as much as was permissible on the bed rail in an open invitation for further attention.

"Hit my ass! Bastardo!"

I ceased altogether and left Susy wondering what I intended next. I got Susy's vibrator from her special drawer in the nightstand which she kept for a quick masturbation session and I turned it on. Susy recognised the familiar hum and tried to raise her head.

"Eric?"

I began to caress her vertical slit with the six-inch toy and the vibration on her puffy lips made her clit swell accordingly. She moaned and gasped and her body trembled under the tight cords that bound her. I ran it on her thighs close to her pussy and then let the vibrator enter her dripping hole and slid it in and out with a visible clenching of her pussy muscles. The noisy buzz became muted as it disappeared inside her slippery tunnel and her stifled screams were more audible. I began to rotate the toy inside her and Susy breathed much deeper from the exhilarating sensations. All of this threw her over the edge and her body jerked as her orgasm hit. I kept the entire length of the vibrator inside her until she screamed the house down.

"Bien!"

I came over to her smarting ass and I bathed the angry red skin with white cum. I undid the cords and Susy slowly got up on shaky legs and gripped the brass frame of the bed.

"How was it?"

We both stood in front of the other panting and sweating and with equal wide grins.

MiaNeilld
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaNeilld

x

A few weeks later, Susy and I were lying in bed after another so-so love-making session when she surprised me once more. My stunningly attractive wife of twenty-five years announced that she wanted to repeat our bondage fantasies of the previous month. Simply being bent over my lap or prostate across a desk as I gave her a spanking had merely piqued her interest in light punishment and bondage.

"I can't stop thinking about it, Eric. It's on my mind all day. I want to have that feeling of being dominated. Getting restrained and then getting spanked so hard. I want now to take things further, to feel that turn-on of pain become a pleasure."

Well, that was a revelation I had not expected. As I looked back on my life I knew I had been fortunate twice in my sixty years. First, I had dedicated my life to business and had retired wealthy at the age of fifty-five, and had gone on a world cruise to celebrate. Secondly, I met and fell for an eighteen-year-old Latina from Barcelona and married her inside of a week. She was drop-dead gorgeous and had been a model and occasional adult performer before I whisked her back to London.

"If you're sure, I can certainly be persuaded to oblige."

Truth be told I was enthralled with the notion, relishing the submissive streak that simmered beneath her outwardly wanton permissiveness. We had progressed at one point to experimenting with some light bondage and spanking which we had both enjoyed immensely. Things had become quiet lately as I was busy with selling up some old stock and Susy had spent a leisurely week at an exclusive spa in Bath.

"Muchas gracias!"

Susy fell back on the pillow with the most wicked of grins as my mind went into overdrive. I spent some time during the next few days searching for ideas online and was quite astonished at the wide range of bondage and fetish equipment on the market. I mulled over the idea and then placed an order and within a week we were set to go.

x

Susy came into the smaller of our five bedrooms in a state of complete nakedness and I was both excited and strangely nervous. She didn't just walk in but seemed to glide on the balls of her feet. Susy was the most vivacious and desirable female I had ever seen in the flesh and radiated vibrant and sexual energy. Five nine in bare feet with long legs like a gazelle and a slender frame. Her enhanced D-cup tits thrust out on her chest and her firm butt stuck out behind her with lifted and separated cheeks. As she put her weight on her left foot her shaven pussy became pronounced between that mouth-watering gap at the apex of her upper thighs and Mons. On her left hip was a tiny tattoo of a Playboy bunny although her main ink was a garland of red roses that snaked down from her left shoulder blade to her left hip and toward her mound.

"Ready?"

"Si."

Susy looked at me directly with those smouldering dark eyes and nodded. She lifted her chin and I took the blindfold and tied it around her head and waved my hand in front of her face. She saw nothing. Then I made her open her jaw so that I could insert the red adjustable ball and gag to prevent her from closing her mouth. The ball was a breathable type to avoid any untoward discomfort. I led her by the hand and helped her onto her back on the grey chaise lounge and fanned her long black hair out. I raised the end where her legs were placed using a small lever and in a trice her bottom was lifted and her legs were severely bent back. I stopped the lever when I decided it was high up enough for her strength to hold out.

"Good, good."

I folded them under her forearms which were raised above her head and let her elbows dig into the seat. With her bare feet way above her head, toes down into the seat, I placed both her ankles in leather restraints which were tied off on an eight-inch metal bar. Then I also locked her wrists into a pair of soft leather handcuffs which were attached to a smaller spreader bar of some six inches in length. I looped some cords between the two bars to connect them, not overly tight but with enough give for her to have some movement. The position was extremely erotic and I became semi-erect at the sight of her lewdly displayed nether regions. With her lower body suspended in mid-air, her weight rested on both of her shoulders and her boobs spread up into two huge globes of rounded flesh. And with her rigid legs pinioned under her arms and pointing out straight up above her head Susy resembled an upturned turtle or some such beast.

"How is it?" I asked her, looking at her this way and that. "Are you happy for me to continue?"

I expected no reply as she was gagged but she moaned an affirmative nonetheless and I began to strip off. As Susy was unable to articulate through words we had arranged a signal for her to cease our play if she so wished. This was to be a snap of her fingers when she wanted out. I put on the black leather glove I had purchased and stroked the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. Susy trembled at the touch and as she was deprived of sight I imagined her mind was reeling at the odd and unexpected contact. I used my middle finger to brush her bald slit and slowly teased open her outer labia.

"Mm, mm, mmhm!"

I toyed with her exposed pussy lips and circled her clitoris, tickling the base by flicking the hard nub from side to side, her favourite warm-up. I then left her hanging by kneading her buttocks with the palm of the glove.

"Is this what you wanted? Being under my control as you lie helpless?"

"Uhg, uhmnh, ha, ha!"

She mewled through the ball gag as I warmed up her cheeks. I left her hanging again and saw her hips undulate and her toes curl. The next item I picked up was the rather curious Wartenberg wheel, a tiny spiked metal pinwheel set in a small axis on a six-inch handle. It had been created to test nerve sensitivity in patients but had been picked up by couples to use in their fetish love games. The evenly spaced spikes were real and sharp and I gingerly scraped it along the backs of Susy's legs from the knee to her bottom. As her legs were tightly bound, I saw her olive complexion begin to produce little trails in pink where the wheel had traversed.

"UHGH!"

Susy gave a muted shriek as I traced the wheel as if running a toy car along her inner thighs and I saw that her pussy was leaking juices as I aroused her. She had no idea what I was using but obviously enjoyed the sensation as I lightly touched her Mons and drew a circle around the puffy and engorged labia.

"Fuck! I'm so hard right now!"

My cock was indeed at full mast as I smelled Susy's scent from between her thighs. I ran the wheel up and down her ass crack to the top of her pussy with little pricks in the wake. I was careful not to apply too much pressure, those spikes could draw blood. The room had an air of trepidation as the sound of the metal wheel turning with minute clicks made Susy writhe and buck whilst moaning softly into her gag. I broke no skin but merely left barely noticeable indentations close to her most sensitive parts. I blew air at the same time to heighten the sensation and her head nodded like a puppet as I coaxed her to a climax. Just as she was on the cusp of an orgasm I stopped and stood back to stroke my aching boner a few times for some blessed relief.

"Ah, agh, ah," Susy grunted in confusion as I removed her blindfold and took the drooling ball gag from her mouth.

"What the fuck was that? I nearly came then."

I released her wrists and ankles and helped her from the grotesque position I had placed her in and Susy sat on the edge of the seat. She rubbed her cunt and felt her moistness there. I showed her the wheel and she did a double take at the absurd instrument. She took it and cocked her head as she spun the wheel in the axis out of curiosity.

"How very small."

A bemused Susy stood up on wobbly pins, and I led her by the hand to the middle of the room and made her hold out her hands. As she made two fists I tied them together at the wrists with a cord and then raised them above her head. Another length dangled from the ceiling light bracket and I secured her so that her arms were directly pointing straight up. She watched me intently as I lifted her left leg and brought yet another length of cord from the ceiling light and proceeded to wind it around her left ankle. Her weight was now balanced on her right foot as her left leg stuck out at a jaunty thirty-degree angle. Susy was young and limber, thanks to her dancing and weekly yoga sessions, so being tied in this way did not cause untoward pain or stress on her limbs.

"Damn! My cock is about to burst!" I muttered as I looked at her resplendent naked body trussed up and vulnerable.

Her succulent breasts heaved up and down in her excitement and her sensual belly quivered as she maintained her precarious balance. I moved to a table and retrieved a jar of English pure honey that had sat out in the warmth of the bedroom and Susy looked on wide-eyed.

"Just before we begin, you know how partial I am to a helping of honey, my dear? Well."

I undid the cap, upturned it, and began to squeeze the bottle over her skin.

"OOH!"

Susy spun this way and that as I dripped the golden syrup at her ample cleavage and watched it drizzle down her ribcage to her navel. A rivulet of the honey slowly oozed down to the folds of her shaven snatch where it made her pussy glisten most invitingly. I stepped forwards and sucked the hard nipples, gorging on the viscous liquid that began to gel on her dazzling tit flesh. Susy swayed on her binds as I ran my lips down to her sticky cunt where I greedily lapped up the honey from her pussy lips. The honey had seeped into her slit and I drew the yellow nectar from her cunt hole as she groaned in absolute bliss.

"Si! Si!"

I scooted behind her and dribbled the rest of the honey down her back and watched the sticky stuff inch its way to her tailbone. Susy wiggled a tad, difficult with her left leg hoisted up, and the honey formed droplets that gathered in the exquisite crack of her ass. I drew in a sharp intake of breath as I smeared the goo into gorgeous nates and patted them lovingly. Her bottom was simply a dream, firm and rounded and perfectly shaped.

"That is so hot!"

I picked up my new dual-sided spanking paddle and twirled it in my glove. It was twenty inches long by three inches wide with a comfortable handle. The one side with the rose pattern was apparently for more muffled and broader strokes. The smoother leather surface on the other hand was ideal for louder, spine-tingling slaps that would no doubt leave a mark. I gently ran the glove over her honey due ass ad Susy relaxed her body as much as her inflexible position allowed. That was when I struck, three blows in quick succession that made the hot brunette swear loudly. I observed the reddened area on her nates and chuckled to myself.

SMACK!

Again I spanked her with the rose side and the paddle became tacky with the honey and stuck momentarily on her cheeks with each contact. On and on I wielded the paddle and Susy arched her back as her tits swelled and her head twisted back. Her lustrous hair fell down the length of her spine in my frenzied assault and whipped to and fro like a curtain in a breeze. Her ass cheeks both turned scarlet, then crimson, and then almost purple as I continued unabated.

WHACK!

The subtle thud of leather on flesh reverberated around the bedroom with only the slightest of pauses between strikes. My cock bobbed in front of me as I spun the paddle to the smoother side and alternated my assault with direct hits on each of her buttocks. I also used different pressure, playfully tapping her lightly before bearing down on her buns with more meaty hits.

SMACK, SMACK, SPANK, SPANK!

The toes on her right foot turned on the floor as she stretched in anguish on her binds, whimpering between sharp intakes of breath. Unable to avoid my onslaught Susy writhed on her wrists, her beautiful face ablaze with hurt and a wanton pleasure combined. Her left leg lashed to the ceiling light and suspended in mid-air like a stork, strained in vain as she struggled. The momentum of her swinging body gave me something of a moving target and I did miss her on the odd occasion and struck the back of her right upper thigh.

"JODER!"

I struck harder now, sharp, fast, and with total intent. Susy's right knee weakened which caused the muscles in her limbs to stretch and flex. I observed her stunning bum which displayed her fiery pain in huge blotchy swathes of purple.

"How are you feeling, my dear?"

"Throbbing and sore."

I could stand idle no longer and I let Susy's left leg down, much to her relief, and jammed my five-inch erection between the space of her upper thighs. I thrust back and forth, thereby coating my cock with the remnants of the honey, and gasped at the sublime friction. I held her hips steady as my groin met her tender rump and she pushed back as I slid up inside her sopping cunt. Poised on tiptoe Susy moved with the cord that bound her wrists above her head and her heated sex urged me on to push up inside her. The frantic thrusts drove my cock deeper and deeper and my sweaty balls collided with her provocative backside in my frenzied desire. I still wore the black glove and spanked her stinging bottom as I fucked her. I felt a certain pride as I rammed in, smacked her, withdrew, smacked her, and then thrust in once more. Susy gasped and I recognised her usual shudder which occurred when she had an orgasm. Her body undulated and swung until I jerked and my dick shot out my load into the depths of her cunt.

"Ho, yes!" I grunted.

"Bastard!" Susy shrieked as my glove bounced off her right cheek one final time.

I pulled out, thereby leaving a dribble of cum leaking from Susy, and I untied her wrists. She rubbed her dulled buttocks and massaged her stiff forearms and wrists. I brushed her damp hair from her face and kissed her on the forehead. She fell into my arms and I rocked her gently as she rested on my shoulder. The smell of sex and honey made my nostrils flare as I reflected on a fine evening.

FIN

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments