Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan's Teacher Evaluation

"Susan has to convince the Assistant Principal that she can control the boys in her class"

52
30 Comments 30
34.9k Views 34.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story

My name is Susan, and I am a fifty-four-year-old teacher. My husband works away from home all week and over the past year has not been interested in sex at all. I was beginning to think it was me – was I getting dowdy as I matured? I thought about that a lot and then decided to do something about it.

I began to wear clothes that showed me off a little better, and let my hair grow longer. Pretty soon I started to notice the male teachers and students looking at me more… their gazes lingering on my boobs and ass. This pleased me immensely – made me feel like a woman that could still attract the opposite sex.

It was the day of my evaluation conference with the Assistant Principal. I felt very confident that it would be a good one. I work hard, teach from bell to bell, have very few discipline problems, even from the jocks, which is better than most teachers in the school. There are, however, some catty girls that seem jealous of the rapt attention I seem to able bring about with the male students.

The night before I had tried to get my husband interested in sex, but he had rejected me once again. To cheer myself up I decided that I would dress somewhat sexily for work and wore a shortish green skirt and a white, tight-fitting blouse.

During morning classes I noticed the boys ogling me, trying to see down my blouse. The last morning period was my senior class. It was late in the year, and they were eager to get out of High School and off to college or into the world. I decided to be daring and undid the top three buttons on my blouse. Walking around the classroom, I deliberately leaned over to help a couple of the boys, giving them a clear view of the top of my breasts.

This made me so horny! Those boys staring at their teacher’s breasts! As I had a free period after lunch, I was able to run home for lunch. I hopped online to my favorite erotic chat site and took my panties off under my skirt to allow my fingers free roam. I got hot and heavy with a male stranger in chat and brought myself off, but got so caught up in it that I didn’t realize the time and had to rush back to school. In my haste, I had left my panties off!

At the end of the day and it was time for the conference. It was well after the last period had ended, and almost everyone had left for the day. As I made my way to the Assistant Principal's office, I smoothed the fabric down on my skirt, which was above the knee. I was in a positive mood about going in to be evaluated, and I expected many compliments and good words from the interview.

I entered the office and asked the secretary to tell Assistant Principal, Brian, that I was here for my conference. After a short wait, I was sent into the principal's office. I took a seat, and Brian walked behind his desk and sat in his chair.

“Mrs. Jenkins, in my observations and classroom walkthrough times, I've noticed that you utilize up to date, relevant teaching strategies with all your classes. That is to be commended. Your knowledge and grasp of the subject matter is excellent. You have a way about you and a passion for involving the students with the lesson. You don't waste time and provide a challenging learning environment for all students.”

I almost gushed out, “Oh thank you very much, sir.”

“You're quite welcome,” he replied. “In most facets of being a teacher here at the high school, I would class you as an exemplary teacher… But, there is one area that needs some work. You don't seem to understand how difficult you are making it on some of the students to perform well… It's sometimes very painful, emotionally and physically for them to maintain their composure during your classes”.

I was shocked and exclaimed out loud, "Oh Mr. Buchanan, I have never caused my students pain of any kind." I saw the principal look me in the eye and then let his gaze wander from my face to my very long shapely legs encased in black nylon thigh-highs. I was quite upset and wriggled in my seat, making my skirt ride up and giving the principal an eyeful of bare thigh above my stockings. I pulled it down, painfully aware of my lack of panties.

I leant over to try and compose myself and when I did, my blouse which already showed a little cleavage, fell away and gave the Principal an excellent view of the top of my breasts and maybe even the hint of one nipple.

“Mrs. Jenkins, this is the very thing I've been talking about, and now you are making things very uncomfortable for me.” The Assistant Principal looked me in the eye again and told me, "I want you to sit up straight and act professionally with me from now on, do you understand?"

"Well, yes, of course, Mr. Buchanan, I do understand.”

“No, no, Mrs. Jenkins, you don't. You have a very high level of competence in the classroom, but there is one thing you're doing that undermines the very reason you're here. Can I be frank with you and explain?”

“Of, course, Sir.”

“The best way I know to make you fully aware of what you have caused is to show you, utilizing hands-on learning. I feel that's the best learning strategy in this particular case. Is that okay with you, Mrs. Jenkins?”

Not understanding what he meant, I replied, “Please go ahead, Mr. Buchanan, I want to be the best teacher I can be.”

“OK then,” he continued. “Once I have completed tutoring you, I will be writing a teacher improvement plan, and you and I will meet weekly to discuss how it is going and what steps need to be taken to further enhance your performance.”

The Assistant Principal coughed, then continued. “Mrs. Jenkins, you have the vast majority of the boys that take your class very frustrated, and it causes them to lose focus regarding the learning. Just this past week, I've had nine boys come to the counselor and tell him of the problems they are having in your class.”

I was flabbergasted! “What were their problems?” I asked.

“The counselor has tried to listen to the boys' concerns and give them strategies to cope with the problem, but I'm afraid it's come down to me helping you understand what you are causing, and how you are doing it. Are you ready and willing for my lesson to proceed?”

“Oh yes sir, I certainly am. If there's something I need to learn about making things more conducive to learning for my students. I want to become a better teacher.” I was still at a loss as to what he was talking about.

“Good,” says Brian. “You have indicated your willingness to learn with some hands-on examples. I am going to be totally open with you, and I hope you will be the same with me so we can solve this problem. I'd hate to lose you. So I want you to pay very close attention. Are you willing to correct this problem? ”

“Yes Mr. Buchanan,” I replied sincerely. “I will do whatever it takes to become a better teacher.”

“Now, Mrs. Jenkins, I want you to stand up and go over to the door and lock it.”

I stared at him for a minute, but meekly went to the door and locked it. I needed this job and wanted a good review.

“Stand there by the door and look in the full-length mirror and tell me what you see.”

“Oh,” I said. “It’s just me and the things in the office that are reflected in the mirror, that's all.”

"That's all you see?"

“Yes, sir.”

“Describe yourself and the clothes you are wearing.”

“I…I am a fifty-year-old woman, 5” 8” tall and slim, I think. My hair is brown and shoulder length, My eyes are green. I am wearing a white blouse and a green skirt. I have low-heeled pumps on.”

“Are all the buttons on your blouse done up?”

“No ... the top three are unbuttoned.”

“And how long would you say the skirt is?”

“I guess it is a couple of inches above my knees,” I admitted, knowing that was a bit short by the school rules.

“Do you consider yourself attractive, Mrs. Jenkins?” Mr. Buchanan asked with a raised eyebrow. “Do you consider yourself sexy?”

“No, I think I’m just a plain middle-aged woman,” I replied.

“Well, that's not what your male students think when you walk down the hall or around your classroom, according to the School Counselor. You have aroused every male in the classroom, and they have a hard-on whenever they see you. It's especially frustrating for them when you sit on your stool and you skirt rides up, and they see those lovely legs and at times a hint of panty. How are high school boys supposed to learn in such an environment?”

I remained silent, with my head down. I knew that some of the boys had been looking at me, trying to catch a glimpse of thigh or the top of my boobs. I had even flashed a little more skin than was appropriate. It really made me feel good, knowing that I could still turn guys on – especially the eighteen-year-old guys in my class.

“Now come over here to me right now, your lesson has started.” Mr. Buchanan took my hand and placed it on his very hard and throbbing cock. “What do you think caused that? We're the only two people in the room, and you've managed to get me hard during this evaluation.”

I froze but didn’t pull my hand away. I was afraid for my job and didn’t want to jeopardize it in any way.

“You have these boys aroused and hard as a rock, and their imaginations are running wild thinking of touching you, fondling your breasts and pinching your nipples. Running their hands up your legs and fondling you all the way, making you wet and wanting so badly to slide their hard cocks in that hot wet pussy of yours so they can cum and get some relief.”

I gasped – such words coming from the Assistant Principal’s mouth, but at the same time, it aroused the sexual woman in me.

“Do you see what you have caused here at school. And I'm sure you thought the low grades many of the male students were receiving was because you have a challenging class and they just can't keep up. Now you know the real reason!”

I looked at him, my face conveying a shocked and perplexed expression, although I was still holding his cock in a very firm grasp.

“Now that you see the damage that you have done it's time for your hands-on lesson. You will do what I say when I say it. Do you understand?” Mr. Buchanan was very authoritative.

ari_x0xoTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ari_x0xoTS

“Yes sir,” I whimpered. “I'm ready for my lesson.” At this point, my pussy was getting wet, and I felt dampness creeping down my bare thighs.

Mr. Buchanan had me go around to the front of the desk and stand there. He walked over and stood behind me.

“Now,” he said, “I'm going to have you experience those same feelings that all the boys in your classes have been having all year long.”

With that, he put his hand on my stomach and started gently rubbing it with his fingers, while he clasped his other hand on my shoulder and lightly kissed my neck … this elicited some involuntary low moans from my lips.

His hand moved further up on my body and caressed my right breast, starting to gently squeeze it through my blouse and bra as he continued to kiss my neck. I began to breathe very heavily and my moans kept on coming.

“You see, Mrs. Jenkins, how it feels to become aroused when you should be doing something else, but you succumb to those strong feelings of arousal.”

“Oh yes, yes!” I whisper, “Yes I do, Sir.”

Mr. Buchanan put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around so I was facing him. He took my hand and placed it on his very hard throbbing member again while he pulled me toward him and kissed me on the mouth, his tongue probed my mouth while I made very sensual moaning sounds and indicated that I was ready for more.

Brian stopped again and took my hand off his cock and asked, “Now do you see all the frustration you cause here?”

I must have had a look of wonder on my face and asked him if my lesson was over, feeling that I could effectively handle the situation and make sure that no-one in my class would ever again have such feelings of frustration.

Mr. Buchanan smiled and said, “No, you are going to experience everything that all those sexually frustrated boys have been dreaming about all year.” He then picked up the phone and told his secretary that she could go home.

“Now Mrs. Jenkins, bend over my desk.” As I bent over the desk, Mr. Buchanan pulled my skirt up to my waist.

“What do we have here Mrs, Jenkins….Susan? No panties? You’ve been teaching those boys with a bare ass under your skirt? Well, you certainly need to be punished for that!”

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him reach for his cane. I cried to him “Please don’t hit my ass with that Mr. Buchanan. I won’t do it again!”

But he ignored my pleas and flipped my dress up over my back. My naked ass and pussy were now fully revealed. I felt the cane sliding up the inside of one thigh, over my pussy lips then down the inside of the other thigh.

“Why no panties?” he asked.

“I went home for lunch and I was so horny. I needed relief, so I took them off and masturbated while chatting online to a stranger…. I was late getting back and didn’t have time to put them back on.”

”You naughty little slut!” I felt the cane tapped lightly on the inside of one thigh, then the other. “Spread your legs a little more, Susan!”

I obediently moved my feet apart a few inches.

“Now raise that ass up,” he continued as he tapped the cane lightly on my ass. “Why shouldn’t I give you twelve strokes of the cane for breaking the rules?”

I started to whimper. “Please don’t hit me with that. I won’t do it again - I promise!” I repeated. I felt his breath on my pussy and ass and thought he had relented and was going to relieve my tensions orally – my pussy became even wetter in anticipation. “I’ll do anything else, but please don’t cane me…my husband will see the stripes!”

“Never mind your husband, Susan,” he growled back, “You are mine this afternoon. You agreed to this – remember.”

I nodded my agreement, then felt the cane running along my pussy lips. I groaned, thinking to myself that it felt so good. All of a sudden I sensed him rear back and felt a sharp pain as the cane came down hard on my ass. I yelped, but before I could move it came down four more times.

“Don’t move, Susan.” I heard Mr. Buchanan command. “If you take your punishment I will allow you to continue to work here.” With that, he continued the cane-whacking. Curiously, after a few more strokes the heat from my ass began to suffuse down to my pussy. I couldn’t believe it, but it was making me wet and horny!

After the twelve strokes, he stopped, and I felt the end of the cane at my pussy-lips, stroking and probing. I was at the point where I needed some relief and pushed back onto it, allowing it to slip inside me.

“Oh no you don’t, Susan,” Mr. Buchanan told me. “No pleasure for you during your punishment. With that, I felt him remove the cane from my pussy and take it away.

“You see how it feels to be aroused and all the tension it causes, but there's no release and satisfaction? For you Mrs. Jenkins?”

I gasped, “Yes Sir, I feel it, I really do, and I’ve learnt my lesson. Please - I need to cum!”

“Tell me what you want me to do, Susan,” Mr. Buchanan whispered in my ear. “Tell me exactly what you want!”

“I want your dick in my pussy,” I whispered back.

“You can do better than that, Susan. Tell me out loud, graphically and with feeling – like you have to have me.”

“FUCK ME MR. BUCHANAN. FUCK MY CUNT AND MAKE ME CUM!” I yelled.

With that, he put the cane down pushed me over onto the desk.

“Now, Mrs. Jenkins … Susan… this is a learning experience for you and as I push my hard, very thick cock in your wet pussy you're going to remember this is for all those boys you teased this school year.” As he finished speaking, he rammed his cock all the way into my cunt, and I gasped and moaned with pleasure. As he continued to fuck me very hard, I could hear the loud slap of his belly against my ass. I was starting to tremble and moan, and the pitch got higher, till I was almost ready to cum.

Then he stopped and jerked me up from the desk and asked me how it felt to almost have a satisfying explosive orgasm and to then have it taken away.

“How does that feel Mrs. Jenkins? “

“Ohh, please, I need you to help me cum, please, please, please!”

“Now, I think you're beginning to get the message. You see how frustrating those boys feel in your class. Now, I'm going to sit down, and I want you to come over here with me. Take off your blouse…now your bra. Aaahhhh – those tits are magnificent Mrs. Jenkins. I have wanted to see and touch them for a long time!”

I sat on his lap as he man-handled my breasts and sucked on my nipples. I was still on the verge of orgasm and felt my pussy juices flooding from my bare thighs onto his.

After he had had his fill of them, he pushed me off his lap. “Get on your knees Susan and suck my cock and do it well, very well.”

“Yes Sir, yes Sir, I will!” I replied.

“I’m going to experience what all those boys have been dreaming about - you're going to suck my cock until the gobs of my cum shoot out, and you're going to swallow it all.”

I looked up and repeated, "All of it? Every drop? I don’t do that for my husband!”

“But I am not your husband, Susan. You will obey me,” he ordered. “You will swallow every drop!”

I got on my knees and bent over to suck his cock, taking it between my moist mature lips. I sucked on the head while I relaxed my throat to take it all in my mouth and throat. Brian thrust his cock into me faster and faster and then, with a very intense moan, he shot his hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed and tried my best to get it all, but there was just too much of it and some of it dropped to the carpet, and some got on me.

Once he got his breathing back to normal, he looked at me and motioned with a crooked finger for me to stand up. He pulled me face down over his lap, telling me that he was going to conclude the punishment phase of my hands-on learning session. He held me down firmly while the first spank made a loud splatting sound on my already sore ass. He continued and continued, and my ass was getting redder and redder. I asked him to please stop - he did, but only for a moment, as he told me that he was not even half done and this should be a lesson that I’d remember. Once he finished thirty swats on my ass, he felt that his leg was very wet. My pussy has been gushing my juices on his thighs and down his legs.

He picked me up and placed my butt on his desk and moved me closer, then bent forward and his tongue began licking on my pussy,  around it, inside it his tongue probed, withdrew and started to lick my engorged, very sensitive clit. I started the pleasurable ascent to a most welcome orgasm. I was almost there –“ uh uh uh uhhh, Ohh Yesss, it's so good, oh yes, yes, yes, YES!”

While I was in the throes of orgasm, Brian bent down and said to me, "You see now what every boy in your class wants to experience, but can't. Now you know how that feels don't you?"

“Yes, yes,” I gasped, “Yes I do!”

“Now, Mrs. Jenkins, this last hands-on experience is for me. You've made me and all the male teachers horny too.” I looked and saw that his cock was big and hard once again.

He lay me on the desk, lined his cock up with my pussy and plunged it in all the way in, very hard, over and over. After five minutes of plunging in and out of my pussy, he spurted his hot cum deep into my soaking cunt. He took it out and brought me to his chair again to suck his cock with both our juices all over it.

“Mrs. Jenkins, I think you're beginning to internalize what those boys have felt all year. I will set up a schedule and write an improvement plan that I want you to follow to the letter, am I understood?”

“Yes, I understand completely now. I'll look forward to our weekly conferences so I can be a better and more effective teacher. Thank you, Mr. Buchanan, thank you.”

"It was my pleasure, he responded. “I think, however, that you need to mitigate the effect you have made on the male teachers. Next week Mr. Weeks, the Math Teacher will join us. We will meet at my house. ”

I got dressed and left the office. Walking down the hall, I could feel my juices and his cum dripping down my legs. I would have to rush into the shower when I got home, and not let my husband see my ass for a week. Sighing, I realized that wouldn’t be a problem. Instead, I was beginning to look forward to next week. Was I becoming a slut, I wondered … and smiled to myself.

 

Published 
Written by SusanAJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments