Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tapas For Two

"Isn't nature wonderful?"

10
7 Comments 7
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"The final part in the tale of Julia and John. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And Jasmine."

I was in the kitchen when Julia’s car pulled up outside. She called out for Jasmine to lend a hand as she opened the kitchen door. 

‘Jasmine’s out for a walk. A long walk,’ I said. ‘Won’t be back for ages. I’ll help.’ Soon we were busy stashing the goodies away. We didn’t say much as we did it, just worked together efficiently. As if we’d been married for years. I pulled out a long wooden board from one of the bags, perhaps four inches wide, about twenty inches long, solid wood, with a rounded handle. ‘Just what is this now?’ Julia was always buying things we didn’t need. 

She was bending down to put stuff in the bottom shelf of the freezer, and straightened up to look at what I was holding. 

‘A tapas board. Acacia wood, isn’t it pretty? We don’t have one, or didn’t until now.’ She picked up a bag of something green and frozen and bent down again to put it in its rightful place. 

‘Tapas my arse,’ I said wittily. The board was long and sleek. One side was polished, the other rougher, unfinished. It was about half an inch thick. Julia’s backside, with her jeans stretched tight, looked delightful as she bent down to sort out the low shelf of the freezer. It would have been hard to resist; I didn’t try. ‘Or maybe someone else’s arse,’ I said. Two quick steps and the smooth, polished wood met the stretched fabric with a resounding smack. Julia howled and stood upright, hands clutched to her bottom. She turned to look at me. 

‘A long walk, you said?’ 

By the time we got to the bedroom most of our clothes were off. Julia stretched herself across the foot of the bed, her hips on the edge of the mattress. I measured the length of dark wood across the twin mounds, raised the board and brought the polished side down sharply, covering the width of her backside easily. 

‘Aaaarrhh. Oow, oh.’ Eyes squeezed shut, hands clutching the bedclothes, Julia gave vent to the pain as the solid wood made contact with skin again and again. After half a dozen swats, I turned the board over and the rough side made contact with her now reddened cheeks. The sound changed to a heavier, thudding sound. At the first blow from the roughened wood, Julia’s eyes opened wide and she raised herself on stiff arms. 'Aaah! Jesus!’ was all she said as she endured. She started to writhe, tilting her hips away from the punishing blows. After about half a dozen hard swats, she gasped out a plea.

‘No more. Fuck me.’ 

A solid clunk as the board dropped to the floor and I was lifting her on to the bed, where she kneeled, head resting on her arms as I parted her legs, guided my rock hard erection into her moist embrace and fucked her. I pounded in and out like a jackhammer, no subtlety or craft, just hard, sustained fucking, my belly slapping rhythmically against her punished backside. I felt strong, powerful, invincible. After just a few minutes, Julia slumped forward to lie face down on the bed, her moans growing into the sounds I knew well.

I scrambled on to the bed, my groin pressing against her reddened bottom with every thrust. She moaned and writhed, moving her hips and arching her back delightfully to give me full access. Gradually my own orgasm started to build. I upped the pace and started slamming into her as if my life depended on it. This was sweaty, no holds barred sex, pure and simple. Julia cried out and flung her head back as an orgasm tore through her. I groaned and pushed in to the hilt, held on as my own orgasm rushed up from the soles of my feet and I pumped my very life force deep inside the woman I loved. 

We collapsed in a sweaty tangle of limbs. I gathered her in my arms and we kissed, long and deep. 

‘Never did like tapas,’ I said.

‘Me neither,’ said Julia, and we laughed. 

‘I was looking at it when Jasmine called me,’ she went on. ‘She seemed to have a good time this morning. Or rather three good times.’ She pulled back and regarded me levelly. ‘So much for a quickie.’ 

‘Hey, what can I say? Is it my fault the poor girl was starved of sex? I didn’t fuck her three times, just once. You can't blame me for being a sex machine.’ I smiled. ‘But I won’t do it again. I don’t want it to come between us. You’re the one that’s important to me.’ 

Julia sighed. ‘No, it’s okay.' She smiled. 'And you managed fine right now, despite shagging my daughter silly, as she put it, an hour ago. But seriously, I don’t think we could just turn it off again. She’d go mental. Maybe once a week?’ She gave me her best stern look. ‘But you’re not to enjoy it.’

I laughed and raised my hand in an approximation of a boy scout salute. ‘I hereby promise I will ravish your sex-starved daughter on a weekly basis. And I promise not to enjoy it.’ 

Julia laughed and took my face in my hands. ‘And then you’ll ravish her mother, and you will enjoy it.’ She sighed. ‘And you’re even good with the horses. You might just be the perfect man.’ She leaned in for a languorous kiss. ‘And I love you. So let’s get married.’

Luckily, I had been able to think about this. I allowed myself a wide smile, then said, ‘I will. On one condition.’ Julia raised an eyebrow. ‘That we’re equal partners. When we get the livery business going, we do it together - the financial planning, the physical work, everything.’

‘You drive a hard bargain. But I agree. We’ll do that email to the accountants together this afternoon and get things moving.’ 

‘Mum!’ came a plaintive yell from the kitchen. ‘You’ve left the freezer door open. I think you’re going senile.’ Julia sighed and scrambled out of bed to get dressed. I admired her shapely, red backside for a minute then followed her. 

Around mid-afternoon, I had been in the stable for a couple of hours’ strenuous work and was covered in sweat. It was another of these perfect, blue-sky, sunny days that seemed to have been the norm since the lockdown started. 

‘It’s much too hot for that,’ said a voice from the doorway. ‘Here.’ I caught the towel that Julia threw me. ‘Let’s go to the pool.’ 

The pool was a former quarry in the woods on the other side of the field. Julia owned it, and on hot, sunny days it was heaven to immerse yourself in the cool green water. I needed no encouragement. The pool was small and surrounded by tall trees. Sunlight dappled the water and made it look like a film set. Julia wasted no time in pulling off her shorts and t-shirt. 

‘No bathing costume?’ I asked.

‘I knew you wouldn’t have one, so it didn’t seem fair,’ she said as she lowered herself into the still, cool water. ‘Besides, it would just get in the way later.’ With a coquettish grin, she pushed away from the shore. She turned to watch as I pulled my shirt over my head and slid my jeans off and boxers off. My cock was already starting to thicken and raise itself as I lowered myself into the enveloping coolness. It was heaven. The heat of the day was replaced by the silken embrace of the clear water, the only sound the birdsong all around us.

The pool had a low cliff around two sides, and the floor fell away towards it. The water became more chill as it got deeper; as I struck out for the cliff Julia turned in the water, looked towards me and arched into the depths. A flash of her backside on the surface - still red from the caress of the tapas board - and she was gone. I gasped as I felt a hand on my ankle, then another on my knee. The hand left my ankle to fold itself around something else entirely. I struck out for shallower water, towing a submerged Juila on my cock. A few strokes and I could see the smooth rock floor of the pool. 

I lowered my feet and stood, swaying slightly in the cool water. I reached down and hooked my arms under Julia’s and pulled. Her head broke the surface in a rush and she gasped for air. She shook her hair back and smiled up at me. She was still holding my cock, which was now as hard as the rocks that surrounded the pool. Without a word, I lifted her until she was half out of the water and gently lowered her on to my erection, which by now was standing pretty near vertical. She gasped and locked her arms around my neck. I cupped the rounded orbs of her bottom and we began.

OksanaMilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OksanaMilf

As we gently moved within the cool velvet embrace of the water, my erection held in another, warmer, velvet embrace, I became aware of a face, at the top of the low cliff behind Julia, nearly hidden in the shrubbery. It was Jasmine, and she was watching us. 

I raised Julia and lowered her, slowly and surely, the full length of my manhood. The peacefulness of the scene, the cool water that lapped around us, was magical, enough for me to ignore the watching Jasmine. We moved, silently, for an eternity. At last I felt, rather than heard, quickening gasps at my ear. I moved Julia more quickly now, pulling her down with more force as I filled her with my thickening cock, as I felt my orgasm build. She flung her head back until it broke the surface and cried out as her orgasm overwhelmed her. I pushed my hips upwards and gasped as my cock thickened and twisted in Julia's velvet grip and I came like a fountain, pumping my seed deep inside her.   

Julia gave me the widest, happiest smile and pushed herself back, floating languidly away, towards the rocky edge of the pool. Her breasts broke the surface and the water broke smoothly over her belly and hips. I watched, marvelling, as her smoothly muscled thighs moved just below the surface of the water, powering her slowly away from me. I leaned into the water and lazily swam towards her, joining her below the cliff wall.

She turned in the water and looked at me. ‘Let’s get married as soon as the churches open again. I want this to go on forever.’

I moved closer until our bodies were, once more, entwined. We kissed, turning slowly in the water, until another’s voice broke the spell.

‘So this is where you two got to,’ said Jasmine. She was pulling her t-shirt over her head. She slipped off her shorts and stepped, naked, into the water. ‘God, that feels good!’ She pushed off from the bank and swam smoothly towards us. 

‘How long have you been there, Jasmine?’ asked Julia. 

‘Just got here. Saw you two kissing. You really should get a room.’

I let go of Julia and struck towards the shore. ‘What do children get when they lie?’ I asked, climbing out of the water.

‘A spanking,’ said Julia. ‘Or worse. But you haven’t been lying, have you, Jasmine? Were you there longer than you said?’

‘She was,’ I said. ‘A lot longer.’ I was moving towards the stand of birch trees that fringed the lower side of the pool. The young branches were flexible, whippy. Just right. I snapped off a good half dozen and selected some long strands of twiny grass from the edge of the water. I tied some around the end of the little bundle I’d made, until I had a working handle. It wouldn’t last long. Just long enough. I knew how to do this; it was what my mother had done when I was seventeen and nearly set the house on fire by falling asleep with an illicit fag in my hand.

I turned towards the two women in the pool. They were both watching me intently. Julia was smiling. We were on the same wavelength. Jasmine looked guilty and just a little scared. 

‘Perhaps just a little longer,’ she said. ‘But I didn’t see anything, honestly.’ 

Julia gave her daughter a stern look. ‘I know you’re lying, Jasmine. I can always tell. I think you deserve what’s coming to you.’ She sounded severe, but I knew she was enjoying the little scene we were playing out.

‘I think we’d better have you out of there, Jasmine. Perhaps you wouldn’t mind helping her, Julia? This rock should do nicely.’

I patted a smooth, rounded stone with a flat top a little lower than waist height. Jasmine looked shocked, but Julia took her arm and led her up and out of the water. The sight of them both, mother and daughter, naked and wet, took my breath away. Despite its recent exertions, my cock was responding in predictable fashion. Julia led her daughter to the rock I’d indicated and gently encouraged her to bend over. The rock was warm in the sun and the water from Jasmine’s body ran down the sides. Her lithe, slender, body had real beauty as she stretched across the old, smooth stone. Her bottom still bore marks from the crop. Had that just been this morning? 

I held up the bundle of twigs. ‘In case you don’t know, Jasmine, this is a birch. A bit hand made, but it should do the trick. It starts off gently, but don’t get fooled, it has a real bite.’

I measured the birch against Jasmine’s rounded cheeks. She hadn't spoken and looked suitably apprehensive. Julia took a couple of steps back and put her hands on her hips, her legs apart. She gave my growing erection a glance, raised an eyebrow and smiled. It took all my will power not to throw the birch away and throw her on the ground there and then, like a caveman. 

I took a deep breath, did my best to ignore my erection, which was now swaying about like a tree in a gale, and laid the birch twigs against Jasmine’s backside. I raised the bundle of twigs and swished it down to make its first contact with Jasmine's backside. Jasmine smiled. ‘Ooh. That’s actually quite nice. Tickles.’ Another swish as the twigs covered her rounded cheeks. She wiggled her hips happily. ‘I like this birch,’ she giggled. Julia gave me a look. 

‘Are you sure you’re doing it right? She seems to be enjoying it far too much.’ I held up a finger - wait - and drew the birch back, to bring it down harder across Jasmine’s backside. This time the meeting of birch twigs and skin sounded louder and drew a little gasp from Jasmine. ‘Oh. That stung.’ 

I made each blow a little harder than the last, and soon Jasmine was crying out, head back, as her bottom was covered in angry red lines that coalesced into a reddened mass. A good dozen hard swats with the bundle of birch twigs and I was really getting into my stride. Little bits of birch twig were flying off as the bundle of twigs swished down, ever harder, against the burning skin of Jasmine's punished cheeks. Jasmine was writhing and clearly feeling the pain, the burn. Julia held up a hand to stop me and ran her hand across her daughter’s reddened cheeks. 

‘Perhaps that’s enough now, John. I think Jasmine’s learned her lesson. Maybe you should get back to the house, Jasmine, and get some cream on that bottom of yours. It looks sore.’

Jasmine pushed herself to her feet and kneaded her raw cheeks. She was gasping for air and her eyes were moist. Perhaps I’d laid it on a little too hard? 

‘I think I will, mum. Thanks.’ She looked at the birch in my hand, studiously ignoring my erection. ‘That stings like a bastard. Worse than the crop.’ She pulled up her shorts, wincing as they tightened across her backside, pulled on her t-shirt as she ran out of the wood. 

Julia watched her go. ‘Well,’ she said. ‘That was impressive. I think we’ll take your new toy home with us. I’d love to try it out later. But right now, I’m horny as hell, and it would seem such a shame to waste this.’ She grasped my erection firmly and pulled me towards the towel that was laid out handily at the edge of the pool. She lay back and opened her legs, then gasped as I slowly buried my hardness inside her. I leaned down and our lips met. I raised myself on my arms and looked around, marvelling at the perfection of the scene, then looked down at the perfection of the woman underneath me. Julia raised her legs and I felt the strength in her thighs as she wrapped herself around me.  

‘Yes,’ I said, ‘as soon as the churches, or even the registry offices open. Let’s get married.’

And we did. And the rest, as they say, is history. 

 

The End

 

 

Published 
Written by rxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments