Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taught a lesson?

"This babysitter gets what she wants and some!"

47
17 Comments 17
55.0k Views 55.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
It had been a long night and I was ready to go home. Kevin was a good kid, but he was quite a handful. Of course, when his parents came home, I said he was no trouble at all and was upstairs sleeping like an angel. Now I was ready for Mrs. Wallace to take me home.

"Darling, I'm exhausted. Would you mind driving Abigail home?" Mrs. Wallace asked her husband.

"Of course not, you ready to go, Abbey?" He asked with a warm smile.

I melted. I've had a crush on Mr. Wallace since I was a teenager. Hell, I think he was probably one of the reasons I still agreed to babysit from time to time. He was always so handsome and well dressed. If he knew some of the fantasies I've had about him while alone in my dorm room.

"Abbey?" He repeated.

"Oh! Um, yes, Mr. Wallace. I'm sorry, I was daydreaming. I mean, I'm just tired. I mean ready, yes, ready to go."

Oh my God I was blushing so badly, but he just smiled that incredibly sexy smile and headed for the door. I gathered myself and headed to the car behind him.

On the way home the thoughts just wouldn't relent. I tried to imagine the feel of his hands on me, or scratch of that stubble against my face, my breasts, my legs. I tried to picture how nice his cock must feel.

My nipples were so hard they were poking at the cotton of my shirt. My panties were damp and my pussy was throbbing. I squirmed a little in my seat, and noticed Mr. Wallace watching me.

"We are always so grateful to have a beautiful girl like you give up her Saturday nights to keep an eye on Kevin for us. I'm sure you have other things you'd rather be doing on a night like this."

Fuck yeah I do- you. I thought to myself.

"Oh I don't mind. It's pleasure, er, a pleasure I mean. Anytime you want me, I'm ready." I said breathlessly.

I shifted again in my seat, I had never been so horny in all my life. As I did, my skirt shifted higher on my thighs, and I watched as his eyes traced the path from my knees to the hem of my skirt. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't help myself.

"Why just look, when you can touch?" I asked as I grabbed his hand and laid it on my upper thigh. His pinky finger was slightly under my skirt and just inches from my aching lips. Oh God I needed him.

He hesitated, but withdrew his hand. I could see him growing stiff and pressing against his zipper.

"Now, Abbey, listen. That is no way to-"

"It's okay, Mr. Wallace, I know you are married. How about you just drive, and I touch you?"

I was already leaning over and unzipping his pants. I slid my fingers in, eased his hard cock out, and began to stroke it.

"We can't, we shouldn't be..." he tried.

I leaned in further and took him into my little slut mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head and then took the length of him all the way into my mouth, to the back of my throat. I bobbed eagerly up and down and I licked and sucked and moaned with absolute pleasure.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

The taste of him was intoxicating.

"Now you just wait a minute young lady!"

He pulled my mouth off of him and turned my face to look at him.

"This is no way for you to behave! My wife has been very good to you. Your parents have been friends of hers since before you were born! Seeing you now with spit on your lips, acting this way, so obviously aroused by your inappropriate actions, why I just never imagined! This is not the little Abbey I know!"

The entire time he tried to chastise me, all I could feel was his cock twitching against my breasts.

"You don't like it when I'm naughty?" I pouted. "Well, when I was little, and really, really bad you know what my daddy would do?" I asked with a smile. "He would spank my little ass."

With that, I slid further across his lap, pressing his erection under my tummy, and raised my skirt to reveal my smooth white ass and pretty pink satin panties.

"You want daddy to spank you like the naughty girl you are?" He growled.

I just moaned and arched my back to push my little ass in the air for him. I was going to get exactly what I wanted.

Smack!

"Oh yes," I purred

"Like that? Is that want you want, you dirty little slut?"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"What would your daddy say if he could see his little girl now? What if he could see how wet your panties are from having my cock in your mouth like a little whore?"

Oh God, the sting was exquisite.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

My skin was hot and glowing red now.

"You like sucking my cock? Do you?" He demanded and he pulled my panties out of his way and slid his finger inside me. I pressed against his hand so his finger was buried. I needed to cum so bad. He slid another finger deep inside me.

"Oh yes, Daddy, yes, please let me finish sucking you. Let me taste Daddy's cum and make me swallow every last drop like a good girl for you," I whined.

He wrapped his fingers around my hair and pulled me off his lap. Before I knew it, his dick was pressed against my lips. I took him in my mouth and resumed sucking. I could already taste precum. I gripped him with my hand and stroked him while I bent lower into his lap to lick his balls, then I ran my tongue all the way up the shaft. As soon as my mouth was at the head, he forced his cock all the way into my mouth until I was gagging on it.

"Take it all, you little bitch. You want to suck cock so bad? You will do it right. Here it comes. Swallow it for Daddy."

With that, he erupted into my mouth. I gulped his warm cum down eagerly. I slurped up and down his shaft until every last drop was down my throat.

"That's a good girl." He said as I slid off of him and sat up. "Now why don't you spread those sexy legs of yours and let me take care of that sweet little pussy?"

"I'd like that very much, Daddy," I smiled.

Published 
Written by Daddypleaser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments