Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher's Day of Reckoning

"Two teachers get caught out by one of their students and pay the price"

17
8 Comments 8
30.1k Views 30.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Famous Story
It was pure chance that Emma overheard the two teachers talking. It was a Thursday and the only students still at college were those in the detention class. There were several teachers in the college as well.

Emma was sixteen-years-old and in Year 12. She enjoyed being at college but found some of the teachers arrogant and condescending.

Emma was in the gym just getting changed back in to her college day clothes. She had been given a special pass to use the gym. She was the only student in the changing rooms when two teachers came in to change in to their gym gear and use the gym.

Mr Hickson and Mr Thornton were chatting in the open area and didn’t realise Emma was in a cubicle.

“Well that was fun. I do love caning the students in detention.”

Emma was horrified at the cruel remark. She wasn’t sure just why but she set her phone to record and listened to the conversation.

“Debra’s bottom looks great with those red tramlines, don’t you think?” Mr Hickson said with laughter in his voice.

“Did you think six strokes were too much?” Mr Thornton asked.

“Not really,” Mr Hickson replied still sounding very pleased with himself. “Three would have been fairer but six will teach her a lesson. Particularly as she got another detention for standing up after the fourth stroke.”

Mr Thornton laughed this time. “Now that is true. I think it will be my turn to cane her next time.”

Mr Hickson retorted, “Hey, you didn’t do so badly with the six you gave Emma.”

“She deserved all six,” Mr Thornton retorted.

“Yes, but not three on the backs of her legs.”

Mr Thornton was laughing still. “I guess. So maybe my aim was a bit off?”

Mr Hickson continued, “Look, we both enjoy caning the students. They need to learn a lesson and it’s just that we make it a harder lesson than they would want.”

“Rather more than the rules say as well,” Mr Thornton replied sounding very happy with himself.

Emma decided she had heard enough and opened the cubicle door. She knew she was in the male changing room but the ladies changing room had the cleaners in and she was told she could use the men’s. So she used a cubicle just in case. That was fortunate as it turned out.

Mr Hickson turned and glared at Emma. “What are you doing here, girl,” he asked sharply.

Emma eyed the teacher with a stern look. She was normally wary of both these teachers. They were both in their late thirty’s and were known for handing out detentions at the slightest whim. The Headmistress encouraged strict discipline. However, Emma was pretty sure the Headmistress wouldn’t like the idea of these two teachers giving much more severe canings than they were supposed to.

Emma didn’t reply immediately. Instead she held up her phone and pressed play. The conversation was replayed and Emma watched the looks of horror on the two teacher’s faces.

“Give that to me, Emma. It’s confiscated,” Mr Thornton said firmly.

“I’ve already emailed the file so you can’t delete it now,” Emma said confidently.

The two teachers looked at each other as they knew what they had done was sackable. The Headmistress had already sacked one teacher this term for dishing out too many strokes.

Mr Hickson turned to Emma and asked with a sigh, “What do you want, Emma?”

Emma kept a straight face as she replied, “I think the three of us should go to the Punishment Room.”

“Why?” Mr Thornton demanded to know.

“Obvious, I think,” Emma replied. “You need a taste of your own medicine.”

“Yeah, right,” Mr Thornton replied and he looked ready to forcibly remove the phone from Emma.

Mr Hickson was more amenable. “If we go with you will you destroy the file, Emma?”

“Yes,” Emma replied flatly.

Again the two teachers looked at each other and then back at Emma as though summing her up.

Emma was fully dressed in her blue and white gingham dress, blue college jacket, and bare legs as it was still warm out. The typical college day clothes for the sixteen-year-old. On the other hand both teachers were standing just in their pants as they had already started to get changed for their gum workout.

Mr Hickson said to Mr Thornton, “We don’t have a choice. So long as Emma will destroy the file afterwards.”

“How do we know that she will?” asked Mr Thornton.

Emma butted in with, “You will have to trust me won’t you.”

The two teachers knew that was exactly the answer they would have given any of the students in the same position.

“OK, Emma. We’ll go with you and discuss what has happened.”

“You’d better get dressed then,” Emma said with a smirk.

Emma watched as the two teachers reluctantly put their shirts and trousers back on before turning towards her and waiting for her instructions. The two teachers glanced nervously at each other.

“Let’s get going,” Emma ordered.

The two teachers carried their gym bags and led the way to the Punishment Room, relieved they didn’t pass anyone on the way.

Once inside the two teachers put their bags on the floor and turned to look at Emma who was closing the door.

Emma said sternly, “Whilst in here you will address me as Miss Emma. Understood?”

Mr Thornton asked incredulously, “What do you call us?”

“What did I just tell you?” Emma asked steadfastly.

Mr Hickson whispered loudly, “Call her Miss Emma for goodness sake. Don’t make it any worse.”

Mr Thornton blushed and replied contritely, “Miss Emma. Erm, what will you be calling us, Miss Emma?”

Emma allowed a moment to pass knowing it would increase the tension in the room. She then replied, “Thornton and Hickson.”

The two teachers didn’t reply and Emma knew she was now in control.

Emma carried on as though she was the adult and the two teachers were naughty college boys. “If I relate what you did to Debra and Emma it was tantamount to bullying. You would have got a double detention and the cane, at least, at both detentions. Do you agree?”

The two teachers knew Emma was correct and couldn’t argue. “Yes, Miss Emma,” Mr Hickson replied. Mr Thornton said a moment later, “I suppose so, Miss Emma.”

Emma continued, “Well, we are in the Punishment Room and so I will give you each the cane.”

Emma saw Mr Hickson bite his lip in trepidation and knew that he would accept her punishment. Mr Thornton though looked to be on the verge of arguing but didn’t and Emma reckoned that he remembered the recording and knew he had no choice. Yet anyway. Emma was sure that once the file was destroyed both teachers would make her pay dearly for what she was about to do. That was a problem for later though and she decided to deal with the present.

“Both of you will remove your trousers and lower your underpants to your knees.”

The two teachers heard the stinging tone of voice and having decided they were going to obey the sixteen-year-old they did as they were told.

Emma watched the two adults blush as they stepped out of their trousers and then push their underpants down to their knees.

“Put your hands on your heads,” Emma ordered.

The two teachers looked totally humiliated as they stood facing a stern looking Emma with their hands on their heads knowing their penises were on show. They knew they enjoyed watching the distraught students in exactly the same position knowing they would be only too happy to bend over the spanking table when it was their turn just to end being on view in this way.

Emma savoured the sight of two adult men standing naked below the waist and their hands on their heads. It was then it struck her. Both men had erect penises. She knew then they were both aroused by the prospect of being caned. Emma wondered if it was just that or the prospect of being caned by a girl under half their age. It didn‘t matter though. They were aroused.

The two teachers looked at Emma. Sure she was only sixteen-years-old but certainly old enough. Heck, she was old enough to have sex so why not old enough to cane two men over twice her age?

The two men thought about Emma behind their passive faces but their erections gave away their feelings.

Emma watched the men’s penis’s stiffen for a few moments more before slowly going over to the cupboard and taking out a senior cane. She could feel the staring eyes of the two teachers and knew they would be getting more and more anxious as their caning got nearer. Aroused as well though, judging from the size of their penis’s now.

Emma turned flexing the cane in her hands bending it in the middle. It was a wickedly flexible cane which she knew would sting. After all she had studied the subject on the internet. She knew that she too was aroused by the cane. Only in her case it was by using the cane rather than receiving it, and here she had two very willing teachers who seemed to relish the thought of being caned.

“Thornton, you will go first,” Emma ordered. “Hickson, go and face the wall and press your nose against it until it is your turn.”

Mr Thornton gave a despairing look at Mr Hickson who walked towards the wall. He knew there was nothing for it now but to bend over the table. His feelings were a mixture of dread and desire. He wasn’t happy about the pain but could not overlook the feeling or erotica at the thought of being caned by this teenage girl.

So Mr Thornton stepped over to the spanking table which was tilted slightly upwards and so when he reached across and grabbed the far end he knew his bottom was presented and exposed and ready to be caned. Just like the girls and boys who he caned so often.

Emma looked at Mr Hickson who had his nose pressed against the wall with his hands on his head and his bare bottom on show. She knew she was enjoying the power she held over the two men and intended enforcing her dominant position. She smiled at the thought of a teacher entering the Punishment Room just then and looking at the surprise on the teachers face. All of the teachers. It was then she felt the flutter across her vagina. Just as she had felt it when fantasising about spanking or caning an adult. Only this wasn’t fantasy. It was happening.

“Six,” Emma announced.

Emma knew she could have decided on a greater number but felt that six strokes would give her the satisfaction she wanted. The fact she was caning a teacher was certainly gratifying. She would tell her friends and knew that they would be jealous.

Even so, Emma told herself the real reason for caning the two teachers wasn’t self-satisfaction.

PepitaPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PepitaPerez

Not at all. The real reason was that they admitted they had given the girls and boys extra strokes and were well known for handing out detentions on the slightest whim. They needed to be taught a lesson.

Emma took up her position and tapped the cane a couple of times on the waiting Mr Thornton. Emma glanced at Mr Hickson who had remained still and facing the wall. How obedient these teachers can be, thought Emma with a smirk. Emma enjoyed the thought that maybe all adults were this obedient when about to be disciplined.

Emma focussed on Mr Thornton’s bare bottom, raised the cane, and brought it down hard on his bare bottom cheeks. She watched the red wheal appear. Mr Thornton gasped out loud.

Emma raised the cane again and when it bit in to the teacher’s bottom she saw the second red wheal and heard the second gasp. Mr Hickson stayed in position though which Emma found pleasing; and erotic.

Emma gave two strokes in quick succession. Both were just as hard as the others but the two together brought loud cries from Mr Thornton. Emma heard a desperate, ‘Please, Miss,’ come from Mr Thornton.

“Is that please make them harder, Miss Emma?” Emma asked sarcastically and before the teacher could answer landed two more hard strokes in quick succession but this time on the backs of his legs. She watched as the teacher struggled to keep a hold on the table whilst at the same time letting out an even louder cry.

Mr Thornton let out another sob as the tension released when he realised his caning was over.

“Get up, Thornton,” Emma ordered and watched the teacher ease himself up. She knew Mr Thornton deserved the strokes on the backs of his legs as he had given three to Debra .

“No rubbing,” Emma ordered as the teacher stood up and looked as though he was going to rub his bottom.

“What do you say Thornton?” Emma asked sternly.

Mr Thornton bit his lip as the tears ran down his face. Clearly the caning had been harder than he had expected it to be. He swallowed hard and said, “Thank you for caning me, Miss Emma.”

“Good boy,” Emma said deliberately making the teacher feel like a naughty youngster.

The two teachers changed positions and moments later Mr Thornton had his nose pressed against the wall with his hands on his head and Mr Hickson was stretched out across the spanking table.

Emma wasted no time and after tapping the teacher’s bare bottom a couple of times landed the first hard stroke. Mr Hickson cried out as the pain spread across his bottom cheeks and she knew the red wheal would be appearing across his bottom.

Like before Emma wasted no time and delivered the second stroke a few moments later. She watched the second red wheal appear before landing the third and fourth strokes in quick succession. She knew her fellow students hated the double strokes and Mr Hickson’s loud cries told her he didn’t like them either.

Nevertheless Emma landed the last two strokes on Mr Hickson’s bottom and listened to the cries as the red wheals appeared.

Emma left Mr Hickson in position for a few moments but the teacher didn’t show any tendency to get up anyway as he was sobbing in to her arm.

After a few more moments Emma ordered, “Get up and face me, Hickson.”

Mr Hickson stood up, turned to Emma putting his hands on his head, and said a contrite, “Thank you for caning me, Miss Emma.”

Emma nodded with a tight smile. She looked towards the wall and ordered, “You will come here too, Thornton.”

Emma waited for the two teachers to stand in front of her still with their hands on their heads. She saw in amazement their penis’s were erect again as they stood facing her. She loved how they really were obedient now as well, Emma thought to herself.

Emma said firmly, “I mentioned a double detention before. I will be holding the second detention at my house on Saturday afternoon. None of my family will be at home. Just my girlfriend. You will both attend at exactly 2.00 pm. It will last two hours. It will be a Punishment Detention. Understood?”

“Yes, Miss Emma,” Mr Hickson replied.

Mr Thornton was open mouthed and again seemed ready to make a retort but Mr Hickson said first, “We will both be there, Miss Emma.”

Mr Thornton again thought better of making a retort and said a meek, “Yes, Miss Emma.” Even he realised just how turned on he was by being dominated by the teenager. He couldn’t explain why, but the fact he was stiffly erect told him that was the case.

Emma said a short, “Good,” and walked towards the door, opened it, walked out without another word, and closed the door.

Inside both teachers lowered their hands and rubbed their bottoms. Mr Thornton said, “So do you fancy doing a detention with a sixteen-year-old?”

Mr Hickson was acquiescent. “We actually deserve it, you know. We have been excessive in the detentions we have handed out and the canings we have given. We should take the detention and then make sure Emma destroys the file.”

Mr Thornton replied, “Crap. I forgot about the file.”

Both teachers kept rubbing their bottoms for a few moments and then together pulled their underpants back up and stepped back in to their trousers.

Mr Thornton conceded, “You are right. We’ll have to take the detention.” He added, “I think I’ll stand down from caning the students. Someone else can take over.”

“Me too,” Mr Hickson agreed. He continued, “We are a couple of nasty people aren’t we?” he said realising how sensible Emma had been. “Emma is right. We are out of control and she will be reigning us in. Actually I respect the girl for that.” He added after a moment, “She may only be sixteen-years-old but she acts much older. I felt like I wanted to obey her. Maybe even that I needed to obey her. That’s why I said we should take the detention. To show her we will learn the lesson she is teaching us.”

Mr Thornton smiled, “Hold up. If you keep talking like that you might end up agreeing she cane us again at the detention.”

Mr Hickson said seriously, “It is a Punishment Derention and so I fully expect we will get caned. Maybe spanked as well. After all we do it when we Take the detentions. Anyway, maybe we could do a lot worse than accepting detentions from Emma and whatever punishment that leads to.”

Mr Thornton said in a worried tone, “If Emma spanks us even the once what’s to stop her spanking us again and again?”

“Nothing,” Mr Hickson said flatly. “Think about it though. We were the bullies and Emma caught us. So that makes it right that she punishes us. So if she decides we need to be spanked then that is a decision we should accept. Just as we teachers expect the pupils to accept our decisions.”

Mr Thornton said, “Yes, but she will put us across her lap and spank our bare bottoms. That is humiliating.”

“Again, that is fair enough. We must be brought down to earth with a thud if we are going to learn what is right.”

“But Emma is only sixteen-years-old,” Mr Thornton wailed.

Mr Hickson looked straight at Mr Thornton and said, “Better we are dealt with by a sixteen-year-old than the Headmistress who would sack us for sure.”

Mr Thornton gave the comment some thought. “I suppose,” he conceded. “Anyway, we are attending Saturday’s detention for sure.” He added seriously, “You are right, I suppose.” He continued with a rueful smile, “I guess going across a teenagers lap for a spanking is getting rather more likely than I realised a few minutes ago.”

Mr Hickson smiled back, “Emma does have a strict sounding voice, doesn’t she?”

Mr Thornton nodded his head, “A bit Headmistress’ish don’t you think?”

Mr Hickson thought a moment and smirked. “You are right about that.”

The two teachers rubbed their bottoms again as they headed towards the door. They already had erections again. They both knew not to rub when outside and so stopped as they opened the door.

They halted when they saw Emma outside.

“I’ll see you both on Saturday,” Emma stated rather than asked.

“Yes, Miss Emma,” Mr Hickson answered just as the college secretary rounded the corner and looked questioningly at Emma.

“I mean, Emma,” Mr Hickson corrected, and added, “Make sure you behave, girl,” in a stern voice to cover up his mistake.

“Yes, Sir,” Emma replied knowing it was important to avoid the secretary asking any inconvenient questions.

The two teachers strode off quickly and the secretary kept on walking away. Emma re-entered the Punishment Room and retrieved her phone which she had left hidden and switched on. She would listen to the conversation the teachers would have had after she left the Punishment Room.

Emma giggled to herself when she recalled how the two teachers believed her when she said she had emailed the file so quickly. Some teachers have no idea about technology. Luckily really, she thought to herself.

Emma smiled as she walked home and thought about the detention she will hold on Saturday. Line writing for sure and more strokes of the cane. Maybe a spanking as it will be at her house. She would give it some thought.

What she did know was that naughty adults needed to be taught a lesson just as much as naughty children. It didn’t matter that the adults were punished by children her age. Sixteen-years-old was well old enough to be able to discipline an adult. Time and again.

The two teachers went for a drink at their usual pub. They had a couple of drinks and discussed their caning. Both were getting increasingly aroused even with their stinging bottoms. Two female teachers on the staff came in and they chatted together. The men gestured towards the back door and giggling the women went with them and out to the alleyway at the back. The female teachers took their penis’s in their hands and quickly made them cum. The men were picturing Emma caning the other teacher. A fantasy they would carry with them until Saturday’s detention.

As they went back inside and had further drinks the men separated from the women and discussed between themselves how they were looking forward to meeting up with Emma and Debra again, and as the conversation progressed so their erections returned.

Emma went to her bedroom and lay on her bed. Her fingers quickly edged under her knickers and she felt her wet vagina. She rubbed herself gently and as she brought herself to an orgasm. As aroused as both adults were, as proven by their almost constant erections, so was Emma aroused by the pain she had so happily dispensed. Emma knew how much she was looking forward to Saturday. She would masturbate several times tonight and each night just thinking about the two adult bottoms she would spank and cane. 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments