Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meaning Of Discipline - Part 2

"Philip is caned by his new girlfriends mother"

30
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

In part one, I had been invited into the home of my new girlfriend Lucy. Upon entering, Lucy and I had been greeted by Lucy’s rather intimidating mother Mary. Mary had explained that if I was going to date her daughter and be in her house, then I needed to understand the meaning of discipline and be subject to her discipline. To demonstrate this, Lucy’s mother had taken a cane hanging from the kitchen wall. Lucy was told to bend over the table, then given a single stroke of the cane over her panties.

Until this point, Lucy and I had only kissed. Suddenly I was watching Lucy pull up her skirt and bend over a table. It was the first time I had seen Lucy’s lovely legs, more alone her panties. Even more amazing, Lucy had spread her legs and was on tiptoe. Lucy’s panties were stretched tightly over her bottom, they clung to every curve, I could practically see everything. To say this had captured my attention would have been a massive understatement.

Mary had not hurried, she had given me what had seemed like ages to enjoy the view. The cane was carefully lined up on the centre of Lucy’s bottom, the anticipation was electric. Mary swung back with the grace of practiced sportswoman and snapped the cane into Lucy’s bottom. The cane's impact was impressive, it had sent ripples across the flesh of Lucy’s bottom. The ripples had gone down her bottom and in between her legs. It was the first time I realised, just how sexual having your bottom spanked was. Just as suddenly, it was all over, Mary had patted Lucy’s bottom allowing her to stand up. However, it's was then my turn….

Lucy’s mother looked me in the eye and told me to bend over the table, just like Lucy had. I was eager to please, I put down my school bag and immediately bent over the table. Mary was displeased and smacked my bottom hard. As further spanks were delivered, I was told that her canings were given over just a single layer of clothing, or on the bare bottom. I was told to get up, to remove my coat and trousers, and to bend over properly.

I got up, took off my coat, and threw it over a nearby chair. I was spanked again and curtly told to pick up my coat and hang it up properly in the utility room. Lucy’s mother added that I should take my bag in there as well. I could see from Lucy’s face that things weren’t going that well. I took my coat and bag and hung them up in the utility.

Upon my return, I awkwardly started to take off my trousers. I was very aware of how closely both Lucy and her mother were watching me. Almost inevitability, and much to my horror, my penis choose this moment to become erect. By the time I had neatly folded my trousers and carefully placed them in a chair, my full erection was clearly visible. This didn’t go unnoticed by either Lucy or her mother.

I bent over the end of the table and grabbed its sides. I was beginning to learn, and I was not entirely surprised when Mary smacked the back of my legs. I had forgotten to spread my legs. I had also forgotten how sensitive one's thighs are, the sharp smacks stung like crazy.

Mary stated that I should widen my stance. I separated my legs, but clearly not enough. Mary repeatedly spanked my inner thighs until I had moved my legs suitably apart, and then a few more times for good measure.

Never before had I been spanked on my tender inner thighs, it was literally eye-watering.

Although Lucy’s mother was now satisfied with my stance, there was something else wrong. Mary started spanking my bottom again, telling me to dip my back down more and stand on tiptoe. Finally, Lucy’s mother was happy with my position. This had already been one of the worst spankings I had ever received, and the caning hadn’t even started yet.

Mary stated that as this was just a demonstration, and not an actual punishment; I was to receive just one moderate stroke. Mary warned me that a caning should be accepted and received properly. She added that, if I moved from the correct position or made a fuss, then that stroke wouldn’t count. The stroke would be repeated, and a penalty stroke added to the punishment.  Mary stated that she had plenty of time, and she would be happy to beat me again and again, until I learned to take my punishment properly.

It was not comfortable bending over a table, with your back dipped down, your legs wide apart and on your tiptoes. The excited contents of my pants were clearly visible, much to the enjoyment of both Lucy and her mother. I sensed that I was being tested to see if I would remain perfectly in position.

Finally, I felt the cane being lined up on the middle of my bottom. Mary moved the cane back and forth gauging the reach of the cane.

There was a swish of the cane and a loud smack. The cane landed firmly in the crease where the top of your thighs meets your bottom.

For a moment I felt nothing, but then the pain arrived in a shocking wave. I screamed out and leapt up. I danced around holding my wounded bottom. Lucy was amused and watched fascinated as my penis bobbed up and down. Lucy was clearly excited, her nipples were stiff and showing through her blouse

GirlAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GirlAngel

Lucy’s mother wasn’t so amused. I was told that the first stroke didn’t count, plus I was to receive another for making such a fuss. I bent over the table once more and tried to position myself perfectly. Apparently, I hadn’t dipped my back down enough for Mary’s satisfaction and I was spanked twice, very hard right on top of the first cane stroke. This hurt a lot, being on the already welted, very tender sit spot.

I repositioned and waited, and then waited some more. Waiting in that position for the next stroke of the cane was deliberately awful. I was beginning to learn what proper discipline is all about. It’s doing exactly what you are told, being still, even though it's hurting and waiting patiently.

After what seemed like minutes to me, but in fact was perhaps just forty-five seconds, the caning continued. Mary lined up the cane on my bottom again. There was a swish and the cane landed in the middle of my bottom. I was better prepared for the pain this time. It bloody hurt, but I hung on for dear life and absorbed the pain without screaming or moving.

Mary seemed to approve and said, "That's one."

I knew there was to be an extra penalty stroke so I remained in position and waited. I quickly learnt that absorbing the agonising pain, staying in position, being obedient, and waiting is part of the punishment, it's what teaches discipline.

I remained bent over the table in position and waited. Mary waited another forty-five seconds testing my obedience. Waiting there for the next stroke was just horrible, it was part of the discipline.  The cane was lined up for my final stroke, which eventually arrived. It struck hard in the lower part of my bottom between the first and second strokes. Although the pain was terrible, I fought to remain in position. I was learning, I knew that getting up or even moving wouldn’t be a good idea.

Mary seemed satisfied and almost playfully smacked my bottom and told me I could get up. I was careful not to touch my bottom, fearing more strokes. Lucy’s mother gave me a hug and said I was a good lad and I was wise not to get up after the last stroke. Mary added that, had I moved an inch, it would have led to at least two more strokes.

I said, “Yes I know.”

She laughed and hugged me again. All this hugging while I stood in my underpants had predictable effects. Mary could feel my erection and said, "You better get those trousers on before it gets you into more trouble."

Mary told Lucy and I to sit down and have some tea and cakes. She knew that we were both desperate to go upstairs to Lucy’s bedroom and “comfort” each other. We both carefully sat down on the hard wooden kitchen chairs.

As we uncomfortably squirmed about, Mary laid down the law on exactly what we could and couldn’t do. I was to visit Lucy, but not vice versa, so she could keep an eye on us. Lucy’s bedroom door was to remain open at all times. If any “hanky panky” was suspected, then panties and pants might be inspected. The slightest disobedience would lead to at least six of the best, "That's the deal, take it or leave it!"

Once the tea was finished, Mary went about other jobs around the kitchen and utility room. Lucy apologised for the caning I had received. She explained that unless I just submitted and accepted her mother's discipline, we couldn’t date. I struggled to believe that my caning had actually been just “moderate”. For instance, the spanking of my bottom was in fact her mother doing me a favour. Allegedly warming up my bottom with a spanking had made the caning easier to bear. Apparently, a cold caning on an un-spanked bottom was much worse.

Lucy also explained that her mother had tricked me into jumping up so she could give me some extra strokes. Lining up the cane on the middle of my bottom, but then caning me on my bottom's most tender “sit spot” was calculated to lead me into trouble. Lucy added that her mother had plenty of other tricks like that, but didn’t go into detail.

One might think that the caning and all the rules might have put me off dating Lucy. In fact, it was the complete opposite, watching Lucy bend over semi-naked and being caned was a massive turn-on. Even more surprising, was just how stimulating it was to submit to Lucy’s mother. Mary was like a magnificent, scary and dangerous animal. I had entered an unfamiliar but exciting world, where I didn’t understand my feelings or the rules.

Being told to strip, to bend over in that submissive position had awakened something in me. Being at Mary’s mercy and being slowly beaten at her leisure was just so sexy.  Mary had said that “upstairs outdoors” was as far as we could go, but I didn’t even know what that meant. Just the thought of having my underpants inspected by Mary was enough to give me an erection.

What on earth would a proper six of the best be like?

I had a feeling that if I stayed around Lucy, it was only a matter of time before I found out. Dating Lucy was going to be risky, but ever so exciting….

Published 
Written by mostlyharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments