Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The School Play Pt. 2

"Jenny needs to be spanked to calm down from the success of the play."

16
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The curtain opened, and with a smile you could see from the back row, Sandy and Danny were singing and dancing the whole night through.  They made a beautiful couple on the stage, and the crowd loved it.  Jenny could not believe the feeling of excitement and satisfaction she had as she looked into the crowd and saw her parents, grandparents, brother, cousins, friends, and classmates cheering for her.  After three curtain calls, she finally walked off stage, where she saw Mr. Bell and the pride showing on his face.  She ran to him with open arms and said, "You're the greatest, Mr. Bell.  You made this happen, and I owe this all to you."

"No, Jenny, it was your talent, hard work, and dedication that made it happen.  I just had to help you to understand what everyone else already knew, that you would be great."

"Well, thank you for saying that, Mr. Bell, but only you could have helped me the way that you did, and I know that."

"Tonight belongs to you, Jenny.  You deserve to celebrate with your friends and family.  I'll look forward to seeing you on Monday.  Have a great weekend."

After the best weekend of her life, it was Monday morning, and Jenny was excited to get to school.  Kids and teachers who never noticed her before were congratulating her, and a few even asked for her autograph.  She was in seventh heaven and now a BGOC (Big Girl On Campus).  Her last class of the day was with Mr. Bell.  He stopped her as she came in and told her the school paper wanted to interview both of them right after class if that was okay.

"Wow, Mr. Bell, that sounds great!"

"They said that they would meet us in my office after class winds up. I think you remember where my office is, right, Jenny?"

"I sure do, Mr. Bell. I have great memories of being in your office. I'll head there right after I drop some things in my locker."

Jenny arrived in the office at just about 4:15.  Mr. Bell and a senior girl from the paper staff were waiting.  Megan, the writer, began by telling them how much she and everyone else enjoyed the play.  She told Jenny that she thought she did an amazing job. Her first question was, "How were you able to learn the role and pull it off as if you had been Sandy all of your life?"

Jenny and Mr. Bell glanced at each other, smiling at the question.  Jenny replied, "Well, I really didn't know if I could do it or not, but Mr. Bell believed in me, and he knew how to get the best out of me, so I mostly have to say thank you to him."  

Megan also asked Jenny, "Were you ever nervous? You looked so at ease throughout the entire play."

"To be honest," Jenny replied, "Earlier in the day, I was so nervous I could hardly think, but with some help from Mr. Bell, by the time the curtain opened, I felt great."

The interview lasted about half an hour. Jenny and Mr. Bell were pleased but were happy when the reporter was done.  The two of them hugged for a photograph, and then they were alone in Mr. Bell's office.  

Jenny said, "Wow, I never knew anything could be like this. My head is just spinning from all of this excitement. I don't know if I will ever be able to calm down," she said as she walked to the office door, pushed it closed, and turned the lock.  Mr. Bell pushed his chair back from his desk as the young girl walked back to his side.

"Mr. Bell, I have no idea how you knew just what I needed to bring that out in me.  I've been dreaming of playing that part for as long as I can remember, and you made it possible."  She leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek. She noticed the clean white towel that Mr. Bell had across his lap. With not a word being said, Jenny then lowered herself onto the towel-covered area.  Her blue and green plaid uniform skirt came about halfway up her thigh as Mr. Bell lifted the hem, revealing her new blue silk panties.  

"What should I do now, Jenny?"

"You always know what to do, Mr. Bell.  I know that I need a spanking to get my head out of the clouds.  I really need you to take my panties off and give me a big girl spanking."

"I can do that, Jenny. I love your new panties. Did you wear them just for today?"

"I did, Mr. Bell.  I'm happy you like them.  I have a matching bra I would like to show you when you are finished spanking me."

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

With that, Mr. Bell quickly pulled the young lady's panties all the way down and watched as she kicked them off and onto the floor.  Once again, he admired the contrast between Jenny's amazing creamy white mounds and her well-tanned thighs and lower back.  

"You are a lovely young lady, Jenny.  I am going to give you the spanking I understand that you need."

With that, Mr. Bell raised his right hand and came down with a very solid smack to Jenny's right cheek, then the same to her left, and he continued to deliver meaningful spanks one right after the other for several minutes.  Jenny wiggled back and forth, her legs kicking harder with each blow. The wiggling became more severe and made it more difficult for Mr. Bell to keep her in position for the next spank. Still, he knew she was counting on him to continue the spanking even as her moans of, "Oh oh uh uh whoa whoa oh whoa uh," continued to get louder.

As her thrashing became more violent, Mr. Bell could see that Jenny now had her right hand between her legs and with two and at times three of her fingers working deep inside of her soaking wet teenage pussy.  He continued the spanking, making sure to keep his spanks in rhythm with the thrusts of Jenny's fingers.  He began to let up slightly as he knew she was building to the most massive orgasm he could imagine.  Now it was all he could do to keep her secured across his lap, and she came and came and came with an intensity that was unknown to him.  

At last, totally spent, the young girl breathed several heavy sighs of relief and lay quite still for a full minute. 

"Mr. Bell, that was unbelievable, I don't know how you knew what to do, but you were amazing."

Jenny slid off his lap onto her knees and said, "It's a good thing you had this towel Mr. Bell, but you do not need it anymore," as she picked it up and dropped it onto the floor.  She then moved both hands to the teacher's belt buckle. She opened it, unhooked the top of his pants, glanced up to see his eyes and smile, then pulled his zipper down.  He lifted enough to allow the teenager to pull his pants and underwear down in one quick motion.  

"Wow, Mr. Bell, I could feel you growing all the time you were spanking me.  I kept imagining how big your cock must be.  It turns out that it is even bigger than I thought.  Before I suck your big dick, I promised to show you my new bra, and I hope you like it."

She then quickly opened the buttons of her white uniform blouse.  She coyly held it open for a few seconds and asked, Do you like my new bra, Mr. Bell?"

It is beautiful, Jenny, just beautiful. Please hold your blouse open longer, and I love looking at how amazing it looks on you."

"Do you think it is thin enough, Mr. Bell?"

"I think so, Jenny, but what do you mean by thin enough?"

"I wanted to be sure you could see my nipples through it, so can you?"

"Yes, of course I can, Jenny, your nipples are so hard I can't believe it!"

"Do you think I should take my bra off before I suck your dick, Mr. Bell?"

"That would be a great idea, Jenny, and I really want to see those tits of yours."

Jenny then opened the front closure of her bra and let it hang open a few seconds before allowing it to drop off of her shoulders.

"You have magnificent tits, Jenny. I knew you did, but seeing them is just amazing."

"Thank you, Mr. Bell.  I can't wait any longer to taste your cock."

The young lady began to fondle and lick his balls and cock with total confidence, and finally, her mouth opened and in it went, way way in; he loved seeing the head poking against the inside of Jenny's cheeks as she sucked and sucked-licked, and fondled that huge organ.

"I'm going to cum, Jenny; where do you want it?"

"I want your whole load in my mouth, Mr. Bell; I want to enjoy the taste of your cum."

With that, Mr. Bell exploded, once, twice, then a third time into Jenny's pretty little mouth.  She seemed to enjoy it all; some ended up on her chin and even dripping onto her tits. Jenny skilfully ran her fingers down to pick up every bit on her fingers, then licked them with total joy until she had consumed every little drop of cum from Mr. Bell.  

"That was so amazing, Mr. Bell."

"See you in class tomorrow, Jenny," Mr. Bell winked and smiled.

 

 

Published 
Written by US01236728
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments