Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim's Painful Yet Rewarding Journey- Chapter II

"Tim is regularly spanked by his stepmother, with mutual benefits."

25
5 Comments 5
8.3k Views 8.3k
6.0k words 6.0k words

It's been four days since eighteen-year-old Tim's life took an unexpected turn. Four days since he was spanked for the first time in his life, after years of dreaming and spanking himself, trying to substitute the need to be spanked. He tried so hard to find the right person for this important job, and that person was always around, but it took him years to realize that. After some unexpected events and after complicated days full of conflicting thoughts, excitement, doubt, and fear, Tim finally got brave enough and engineered a plan that ensured him a trip over his stepmother’s knee for the much-needed spanking he's been waiting for all his life.

That plan wasn’t easy at all. He took a big risk, and he had to suffer feeling humiliated and embarrassed, but fortunately, his stepmother's reaction to his plot was exactly what he was hoping for and he received the spanking he desperately wanted.

The spanking itself was absolutely horrible, the pain was almost unbearable, and it made him cry and sob like a little baby, but the anticipation, the loss of control, the joy of being submissive, and the afterward feelings, which culminated in some fabulous orgasms, were worth the pain. Therefore, he was resolute to make sure he would get his stepmother, Diane, to agree to spank him again.

So, after discussing and establishing some rules, they agreed that Tim would ask to be spanked when he needed, but also Diane could use spanking as a punishment when she sees it necessary. If Tim wanted to ask for a spanking, he had to put a chair in the middle of the room with a hairbrush on the seat. The same thing Diane had to do if she thought Tim needed to be punished. That was the sign that said clearly that a spanking was in store for Tim later that day.

After that first spanking, the relationship between the two was better than ever. Even though she wasn't his birth mother and they weren't blood-related, Diane was the most important person in Tim's life. They've always gotten along very well, but in the last few days, they were closer than ever. There was no tension between them, and they felt very comfortable around each other. Tim was so grateful that his stepmother was so open-minded and so willing to spank him. In fact, Diane was already looking forward to the next spanking session, and she didn’t try to hide it. She was always teasing Tim about spanking, making sure to bring up the subject in their conversations.

Tim really liked being teased like that and he had an almost instant erection every time she mentioned something about the spanking. In fact, that provoked him even more, so after only four days, he was already thinking that the time of his next spanking was approaching.


Tim had just finished school and was heading home. Entering the house's front door, he was greeted by his stepmother, who was already home. She was cheerful as usual and after just a few words about school and how everyone's day was in general, again Diane brought up the subject of spanking, asking Tim with a wicked smile on her face, “So, how’s your bottom, Tim?”

“It's almost like new. It has only a few pale bruises,” said Tim blushing a bit, and feeling a bulge starting to grow in his pants already. He didn’t know that, but his mother always noticed that detail and that was actually one of the reasons she liked to play with her son like that, by teasing him at every opportunity. The other reason was that she really liked being in charge and controlling someone, and she enjoyed spanking him.

She added next, laughing, “Then I suppose I should get ready for the next spanking I am going to give you.”

Tim blushed deeper and answered, “That time will come at some point.”

“No pressure, my dear. I just wanted to remind you how capable I am of making that bottom of yours again red and bruised. In case you forgot,” Diane teased her son even more.

“You don’t need to remember me, mom, I don’t think I can ever forget how efficient you are in inflicting almost unbearable pain when you spank me. And I’m sure you’ll have plenty of opportunities to show me your spanking skills,” said Tim, smiling and blushing. 

“Soon, I hope,” added Diane.

“Maybe...” concluded Tim with a cryptic smile. He absolutely loved that kind of conversation he had with Diane. A few days ago, he thought he was a freak because he wanted to be spanked. He thought he was sick or something. Then he was spanked and after that point, his stepmother made sure to remind him every day how normal his needs were and to make everything seem like a game. A game that made him feel so good and understood, but also a game it turned him on a lot. In fact, he was so aroused he felt the need to masturbate, so he excused himself and went to his room, pretending he had homework to do.

Climbing the stairs to his room, he had already decided that on Saturday, he was going to get his next spanking over Diane’s lap. That means two days until then. He chose Saturday because he didn’t want to be distracted by school or anything else on that day. He only had to go and see a movie with his friends, but he'll only be gone for two hours, and after the movie, he'll excuse himself and go home instead of staying and spending more time with his friends. He closed his bedroom door and, lying on the bed, he took off his pants and underwear, then took his erect penis in his hand and began to rub it vigorously.

He played in his mind all the spanking-related conversations he had with his stepmother and pictured himself again over her knee, powerless, receiving a very hard spanking. After a while, he exploded, having yet another amazing orgasm.

Saturday came, and Tim was up pretty early for a weekend day, unable to sleep. He was already feeling quite nervous, but at the same time, the thought of being again over Diane’s knee turned him on, and decided that before leaving his room to relieve the pressure he felt in his erect penis. That calmed him a little and reassured him that asking for a spanking today is worth it, despite the terrible pain. He was sure that afterward, when in bed with a very sore bottom, he will experience a far better orgasm than the one he had.

Already less worried, Tim went downstairs to the living room, looking for his stepmother. He couldn't find her and realized that her coat was missing from the coat rack, so she must have gone shopping. All the better, because Tim preferred to prepare the chair with the hairbrush on the seat without Diane around. That way, when she got home and saw it, she'd be more surprised, and he liked that idea. Plus, it would also make it easier for him to prepare the unmistakable sign that predicted the spanking to come without having an audience.

Wasting no more time, Tim went and grabbed a chair from the dining room table and carried it to the middle of the room. He then went and picked up the hairbrush and walked over to the chair, feeling both excited and worried. When he put the hairbrush on the chair, he realized that his hands were shaking. He knew that once Diane saw the chair, there would be no turning back, but until then, he would have time to change his mind. He sat for a moment and thought, but then he realized that he would be disappointed if he choose to avoid the spanking he knew he needed. Besides, although he was scared about what was going to happen, he was at the same time very excited and felt so alive.

With the chair and hairbrush in place, Tim lay on the couch and watched TV. On weekends, there were lots of football games and Tim liked to watch them. Every once in a while he'd look over to the chair in the middle of the room, and he'd picture himself again being over Diane's lap, getting a much-needed spanking. The thought of spanking seemed very exciting, but he knew that the actual spanking would be very painful. But he did his best to put that thought out of his mind and focus only on the positive aspects of spanking. That way, a few hours have already passed. It was almost lunchtime when Diane walked through the door, carrying a few bags of groceries.

As soon as she entered the living room, her eyes fell on the chair placed in the middle of the room, at which point her face filled with joy and she said visibly thrilled, "Oh, Tim, what a wonderful surprise you have prepared for me! My day just got better! I've really been looking forward to this, and you didn't disappoint. I hope I will not disappoint you either when you’ll be over my lap,” said Diane, with a wicked smile on her face.

“I'm sure you'll not only live up to my expectations but exceed them,” said Tim, smiling.

“I’ll try my best.”

“I have no doubt,” said Tim, blushing.

“Tell me, how do you feel about it?”

“I am reconciled with the decision to ask for it. And seeing you so enthusiastic makes me happy. I also feel excited and a little nervous. Or, to be honest, more than a little nervous.”

“It's normal to be nervous, and if you weren't, I'd be offended. Knowing what's in store for you, you have every right to feel that way.”

“Thanks, mom. That really helps me stop being so nervous,” said Tim sarcastically, then added, “I'm glad we're doing this, although I'll probably reconsider this statement when you’ll use that horrible hairbrush on my bottom.”

Diane started to laugh and said, “Don’t be rude to the hairbrush! It’s a really nice one and on top of that, she's suffering just like you. If you don't believe me, you can ask Mr. Newton. He even has a law of motion on the subject. Basically, it says that if the hairbrush spanks your bottom cheek with a certain force, then your bottom cheek spanks the hairbrush with the same force, but in the opposite direction. In other words, the hairbrush is a victim, just like you.”

They both burst out laughing loudly.

Diane, getting a little more serious, said, "We should set the time for the trip you’re going to have over my lap.” Tim was starting to blush and didn't say anything back. Diane then continued in a voice that sounded a little disappointed, “Do you still have to go to that movie with your friends?”

“Yes, I know. I don't want to go either, but I promised them we'd go to that movie together. That was before I decided to take a spanking today. Anyway, after the movie, they'll want to hang out, but I'll be coming straight home, so I won't be gone for more than two and a half hours. I should be home around 6 pm.”

“Well, in that case, I suggest we do it as soon as you get home. That way, we'll have time later to chat over a glass of wine. I feel like today is an important day again, because, compared to the first time I spanked you, now we both know what to expect and don't have the worries we had then. Now we'll be able to focus better on the spanking itself.”

“For me, it's only partly true, because it's precisely because I know what to expect that I now have different worries than I did then,” said Tim, laughing.

Diane smiled and added, “It will be definitely a new premiere, with or without those worries. What do you think about my suggestion? We can do it before you leave, if you prefer.”

“No, no, I prefer after the movie. To be honest, I find it kind of exciting going and spending time with my friends, knowing what’s waiting for me at home, and they not having the slightest idea.”

Diane smiled and said, “It is settled then.” They remained silent for a while, each deep in their own thoughts, probably thinking of more similar things than they would have anticipated.

Eventually, it was time for Tim to go to the movie. "I'm off, Mum."

“Okay, honey, have fun and enjoy the movie, although I have a hunch you won't be able to concentrate on it much,” said Diane, smiling.

“You are probably right,” agreed Tim.

“Anyway, I'll be waiting for you to come home, for the fun evening we have planned,” added Diane with a lovely smile.

“I know. I’ll be home as soon as I can,” said Tim as he walked out the door.

The meeting with his friends was pleasant enough, and the film was probably quite funny, judging by the reaction of those in the room. He couldn't really concentrate on the film, and his mind was elsewhere entirely. The movie ended, and Tim had to excuse himself from his friends and go home.

“Where do you want to go to hang out?” asked one of Tim's friends.

Tim responded quickly, before anyone else, saying,” I won't hang out with you guys tonight. I need to go home.” 

“What's the matter, Tim?”

“Nothing special. I asked my mother to help me with something. Well... I should have asked her for help a long time ago. Anyway, she’ll be available this evening to deal with the matter, so I'm gonna go now. You guys have fun and I'll see you soon.”

“Thanks, mate, you have fun too! See you around!” said one of Tim’s friends.

"I don't know how much fun I'm going to have, at least for the first part of the evening," Tim thought to himself as he started on his way home. He thought it was funny though the way he told his friends the reason for his sudden leaving. He liked to play with words that way.

The walk home normally takes ten minutes, and Tim was just beginning to fully realize that his spanking was basically minutes away. He started to get much more nervous than he had been that day, but the thought of the spanking he was about to receive turned him on a lot.

He looked at his watch and noticed that it was only 5.30 pm. Turns out the movie was shorter than he thought. He had told his mother he would arrive around 6 pm, but if he went straight home, he would arrive twenty minutes earlier. He could have stalled for a while to delay the inevitable a little longer, but he felt drawn like a magnet to the house, where Diane, the chair and the hairbrush were waiting for him to ensure him another memorable and very painful experience. He decided not to waste any more time. Besides, if he arrived earlier, it would be a pleasant surprise for his mother, and he loved to make her happy. He was walking briskly, almost in a hurry, and with each step, he was closer to his spanking and felt more and more scared, but at the same time excited.

He walked through the door and went straight into the living room, but didn't see his mother, so he announced his presence, saying loudly, "Mom, I'm home!"

“In here sweetie, I’m in the kitchen,” said Diane, and when she saw Tim she continued in a warm voice and smiling, “You arrived earlier than expected.”

“Yes, the movie was shorter than I thought.”

“But still you could have postponed your arrival at least until 6 pm, but here you are, twenty minutes earlier than planned. I really appreciate this.”

“I really meant what I said about getting home as soon as I could,” said Tim, smiling sheepishly.

"Since you've been so anxious to get home, I suggest we waste no more time and get down to business. Go to your room and change into something more comfortable, and I'll wait for you in the living room. Don't keep me waiting long!" Diane said, smiling.

"Don't worry about it," Tim added and went upstairs.

He went first to the bathroom, then to his room. He had stripped off the clothes he had been in and put on a T-shirt, but found it unnecessary to put on pants. He realized he had an erection again, but there was nothing he could do about it. However, he was no longer worried about it. Diane already understood why he always reacted that way before a spanking.

Of course, it would be humiliating when she took his knickers off and he would be on show, but spanking and humiliation are generally inseparable. It was finally time to face the music. Tim was unsteadily descending the stairs, feeling so scared, yet so alive. He still hadn't managed to understand the strange combination of emotions that spanking brought him, but he was glad he could experience them.

He entered the living room and saw Diane sitting in the chair, slowly patting her palm with the hairbrush, looking very powerful and in control.

EmillyClarck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyClarck

“Just in time, my dear,” Diane said, seeing him coming towards her, then added, „I see you chose not to wear pants and I think it's a good decision as it saves us some time. We would have taken them off anyway.”

Tim whispered in a trembling voice, "That's what I also thought when I decided to leave them behind."

Diane noticed that Tim was looking increasingly worried and it made her laugh, but she didn’t want to make fun of his discomfort, so she decided to get down to business quickly, and in a warm yet firm tone she added, "Let's not waste any more time. Come closer and stand in front of me, please."

Tim did as he was told, then Diane put her fingers inside the waistband of his knickers and before yanking them down she said, “I like this part because I feel that at this point there is a transfer of power, with me being in charge and you accepting the spanking and submitting entirely to me. That's why I'll always be the one taking your underwear off before a spanking. So, you can come to a spanking without pants, but never come without underwear," Diane said, laughing, trying to get Tim to relax a little. She yanked down his knickers, and tapping her tight, invited Tim to go over her lap.

Having him in position, she felt his body trembling, and she decided to wait a little more before starting the spanking. She wanted to give him some time to get used to the position, and tried to distract him a little, hoping he would relax a bit. While rubbing his bottom in circles, she asked, “By the way, Tim, how was the movie? I totally forgot to ask you.”

Tim was surprised by the conversation they have with him over her knee, but it felt good to be in that position, so he didn’t complain and answered, “It was ok, I guess. I couldn't really concentrate on the movie, but there was a lot of laughter from the audience, so I think it was a pretty good comedy.”

“And how did you manage to excuse yourself and come home?”

“I told them I asked you to help me with something, something long overdue. And that you are available this evening to deal with the matter.”

“Ha ha ha, good one! If only they knew what's really going on here...”

“Well, I’m glad they don’t!” said Tim, smiling.

Diane got a little more serious and added, “So, to recap: not only did you waste your time and money on a movie you didn't understand, but you also lied to your friends. I think it’s time for you to suffer the consequences.”

Tim immediately felt the first spank land on the right bottom cheek, followed by another on the left cheek. The spanks were raining down at a steady pace, spreading a nice sting all over his bare, unprotected bottom. Being in that position, over his stepmother's knee, didn't even seem humiliating anymore. He felt himself slowly losing control, but at the same time, everything seemed so right. He felt protected and loved. He knew the spanking would become increasingly painful, but he even wanted to feel that pain, to embrace it. He knew that at some point he would start crying and the pain would seem unbearable and he would even question his desire to be spanked, but he also knew that the pain was a small price to pay for the benefits he got from the new spanking regime.

Diane started using the brush and she definitely began to make an impression on his backside. Tim started to squirm on her lap, and his gasps have become louder. His mind was racing with conflicting thoughts. He wanted to scream, to beg, to try to get up and make the spanking stop, but at the same time he wanted the spanking to continue, he wanted to feel every single spank Diane had in store for him.

It hurt so much, but it felt so right. He started to sob and cry, but he never tried to get up or cover his bottom. He knew that the spanking had to hurt and he wanted it to hurt because otherwise, it would just be a game, and it was so real to him. He needed that pain in order to enjoy all the sensations and emotions that came along with being spanked. As he shed real tears, Tim thought about how safe he was over Diane’s lap. Their relationship became much stronger after spanking came into their lives, and he felt that every spank was a proof of love, a pain-filled one.

For Diane, it was a pure pleasure to be able to control a man like that. She loved every moment of her dominance and realized that she had discovered a totally new side of herself. Having a man over her knee, spanking him and being in charge was definitely a turn-on for her and the fact that her own stepson was in that place didn’t really matter to her. She wasn’t aroused by seeing him naked or by the contact they had. What turned her on was her control over him, the pain she inflicted, and the power she was able to have over a man. Every gasp, every squirm or sob that came from Tim gave her pleasure. The first time she spanked him, she was concerned about hurting him too much, but now she knew that he actually wanted to be spanked that hard and that the amount of pain she inflicted was fully expected. So she became much calmer and was able to enjoy the experience even more.

Eventually, the spanking stopped and Tim started to recover. His breathing was heavy, his eyes were wet, and he was still sobbing from time to time. He managed to get up from Diane’s lap and nodded at her instruction to go upstairs and calm down a little. He went directly to his room and looked at his bottom in the mirror. He gasped when he saw how red it was. He loved looking at freshly spanked butts on the internet and, looking at his own, realized that it was redder than what he usually saw. He decided to take a picture after every spanking and keep them in a folder on his computer. He loved seeing his bottom that way and it turned him on because it brought back memories of the spanking he got.

He lay on his bed and started to stroke his penis and shortly he exploded in the most wonderful orgasm. He already knew it wouldn't be long before he would ask Diane for another spanking just as painful, but just as rewarding.

Diane was very delighted and in a very good mood. She realized that she needed that kind of power in her life and was grateful she discovered the world of spanking thanks to Tim. After her husband's death, she focused only on her two children and was not romantically involved with anyone. She got used to being alone and didn't really miss having a man in her life. She always told herself that if she was ever going to be with someone else, only fate would bring them together, because she didn't feel like looking and worrying about finding someone. Now she realized that if a man would ever come into her life, he would have to submit to her, to accept her power, and to suffer over her knee. She was thankful for having Tim so willing to submit to her authority, and she hoped that their spanking agreement would continue for a long time.

She didn't have to worry about Tim because as she watched him coming down the stairs, she noticed his radiant face and wide smile, telling her that he also was delighted with the new and painful aspect of their relationship. He went straight into her arms, saying while holding each other tight, "Thank you for spanking me and understanding my needs. I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Tim, and I’m always happy to put a nice crimson shade on that bottom of yours,” replied Diane giggling. “As I told you before, I have my benefits too because I really love the feeling of power and control I have over you when spanking you, so don't ever be shy to ask anytime you want for a trip over my knee.”

“I won’t, I promise!” said Tim, smiling.

“You better keep that promise!” Diane said, trying in vain to sound sterner. “Anyway, how was it this time?”

“It was much better than the first time. I knew what to expect, and I had the time to focus more on my feelings, not just on the pain. I felt safe and loved and I tried to cope with the pain as much as I could and to look as far beyond it as possible. The whole experience was almost enjoyable. Almost! Because after a while, the pain became too intense to concentrate on anything else. But I think I’m starting to understand the pain and even to appreciate it. I know it’s an important part of the spanking and without it, the whole experience would be less authentic and rewarding.”

“It also seemed to me that you coped better this time, but I can assure you I didn’t go easier on you. And I don’t intend to do so.”

“I know and I appreciate it even if it doesn't seem so when I’m squirming and sobbing over your lap”, Tim said blushing and smiling.

“I also had more time to concentrate on my feelings. I felt more confident this time and less stressed. I realized how much I love being in this position of power and I tried to enjoy it as much as I could.”

“So I think we should do this again in the future,” Tim said teasingly. 

"Definitely," Diana concluded, smiling.

Things were going very well for Tim and Diane, and spanking became an important part of their relationship. They teased each other about spanking almost daily, and usually once a week, Tim asked for a much-needed spanking. Time passed, and weekly spanking sessions became a routine they both looked forward to. They were happier and closer to each other.


One day, when Tim came home from school, he had a shock: In the middle of the living room, he found the spanking chair and the dreaded hairbrush on the seat. His heart skipped a beat, and he started panicking. There was no doubt that a spanking would be in store for him later, but he really didn’t fancy one and he had no idea what he’d done wrong. It was only the third day since his last spanking, and he was still a little sore. He knew that this time it would hurt more, and he didn’t look forward to another spanking so soon. He was never spanked as a punishment. He always had to ask for his spankings, but he knew he agreed to let his stepmother punish him every time she thought he deserved it.

And apparently, that day had come and there was nothing to be done about it.

Over the next hour, Tim couldn't get his mind off the impending spanking and slowly began to come to terms with the idea. He had to accept everything his stepmother had in store for him and thus earn her forgiveness. He hated to see her upset with him, so maybe a spanking would help sort out the problem faster and then get back to normal. After many deliberations and conflicting thoughts, he had gotten to the stage where he wanted Diane to be home as soon as possible to deal with him.

Eventually, she entered the front door and without any small talk and in a stern tone, she said, "I assume you know by now that we have some business to attend to today. Do you know why?” 

“No, honestly I can’t figure out why”, Tim answered, taken aback by her authoritative tone. 

Diane immediately handed him a paper and urged him to read it. It was a tax bill for the house, and he had forgotten to pay it. In the meantime, there were penalties added.

“So, do you have anything to say?” Diane asked.

“I’m so sorry that I let you down. I forgot to pay for it and I know I have no excuse. I'll pay it first thing tomorrow.”

“It’s not about the money. The penalties are only $10, but it bothers me that you put things off and you are not responsible enough. That’s why you’ll get a spanking. And yes, you’ll pay the bill, but not tomorrow. You're going to get dressed now and go pay the bill, then, when you get home, I want you to change and go straight to that corner, and you will wait there with the nose pressed against the wall. I want you to think about your behavior and why you’ll get a spanking. Is everything clear?”

“Yes, I’ll go now and I'll come back as soon as I can,” Tim answered obediently.

All the way, Tim thought about the conversation he had with his stepmother and her commanding and angry attitude. He hated to see her like that and couldn't wait for the chance to make amends, however painful they might be. He managed to pay the bill quickly and rushed home. He didn't want to postpone the inevitable and longed for his stepmother's forgiveness.

At home, he went straight to his room, stripped down to his underwear and a T-shirt, then went to the living room, and positioned himself in the corner indicated by Diane. He found sitting in the corner humiliating and also noticed he had a partial erection, which this time he didn't understand at all. He was in no mood for a spanking, but somehow his body still reacted differently. He heard Diane entering the room and felt relieved that he wouldn't have to stand in the corner anymore, but to his despair, she approached him and pulled his pants down to his ankles saying in an authoritative tone, "You won't need them for a while. Sit there still until I tell you. I see you still have some bruises from last time, but I promise you'll have a few more when I'm done with you.” Then she left the room again, leaving him feeling miserable.

After what seemed like an eternity, Tim sensed movement again and then heard Diane say in an authoritative tone, “Come here and leave your underwear behind.” He still had his knickers around his ankles and quickly got rid of them, then went and stood by Diane’s side, who sat down on the chair with the hairbrush in her hand. She then put him across her knee and, wasting no more time, started to spank him, first with her hand, then with the hairbrush. He squirmed, gasped, and eventually cried. The spanking itself hurt just a bit more than usual, but he absolutely hated it. It was the fact that Diane was mad at him, the tension between them, and the lack of jokes and smiles that made him hate the spanking so much.

After the spanking, back in his room, he would normally masturbate and think about the spanking he received, but he didn't feel like it anymore. He just wanted to forget this spanking and see his stepmother happy again. He rushed back downstairs to see Diane and found her on the sofa with a faint smile on her face. Considering the circumstances, he took it as a good sign. He went straight to her and said, “I’m so sorry for disappointing you, and thank you for spanking me and helping me to be more responsible. I hope I will never let you down.”

“I hope so too because I hate spanking you as a punishment. I know it's for your own good and you're learning something from it, but I don't like it at all. I don't feel the connection that we have when you ask me to spank you. I don’t have that feeling of power, and I really hate to be mad at you. Now come here!” Diane said, opening her arms.

They hugged for a long time and Tim said, “I absolutely hated this spanking, not because of the pain, but because of the tension that was between us. I love it when we giggle about it, when we have a good time together before reaching the painful part. Yes, it hurts a lot, as it should, but it feels so right and I absolutely love it. This time was sad and awful pure discipline. I hope you never have to prepare the chair again. I must be the one who put the chair in the middle of the room and the hairbrush on the seat.”

“I can’t agree more. Let’s put this behind us and hope we’ll never have to do it again.”

Both of them were deep in thought, watching TV. Tim wanted to be alone for a while, so after just a few minutes, he excused himself and went to his room. There, laying on the bed, he was thinking about everything that happened that day. Diane was perfectly right to spank him and he learned a lot from that experience. He promised himself to be more careful and to make sure he would never disappoint his stepmother. How strange it seemed to him that two equally painful spankings could be perceived so differently, depending on mood and vibe. Today he absolutely hated the spanking he received and three days ago he asked his mother for a spanking equally painful and he enjoyed it so much. He had already started dreaming of the next good spanking, to help him forget the bad one he had today. Too bad his bottom was hurting too much and needed time to recover.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by mihaispk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments