Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina and Cindy’s Holiday

"Cindy and Tina go on holiday together, with Cindy very much in charge of her much older girlfriend."

15
8 Comments 8
14.1k Views 14.1k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Cindy and Tina had been an item for two months since Tina’s speeding offence and subsequent spanking by Tina.

Cindy was nineteen-years-old and a policewoman who was very much in charge of fifty-eight-year-old Tina, and set her grandma-figure girlfriend a huge number of rules and set boundaries that were strictly enforced. It would normally be the teenager who was answerable to a woman Tina’s age, but not in this relationship.

Tina didn’t mind, though. She had always suffered because she lacked direction and self-control, and so relished Cindy making all of the decisions within their relationship, and fully accepted that if she broke a rule or overstepped a boundary set by Cindy, then that would earn her a very hard bare bottom spanking.

The relationship blossomed and a few days ago Cindy had come home from work and with a smile announced, “I have booked a holiday for us in Bangkok. It is a lovely hotel with a swimming pool, gym, and spa. Look at these pictures.”

Tina smiled back and like a happy teenager looked at each of the pictures with lots of, ‘Wows,’ and, ‘Cors,’ and at the end said bursting with enthusiasm, “That is so great, Miss Cindy.”

Tina had got into the habit of addressing her boss lady Miss Cindy or Miss. It was the first rule and if she forgot then it earned Tina several smacks on the backs of her legs, irrespective of who was in the room at the time. None of their friends were surprised as they all knew about the relationship and who was in charge.

Tina wondered though about the hotel and how discipline would work. “Where will I be spanked when at the Hotel, Miss?” she asked tentatively.

Cindy gave a wicked smile and said, “It’s an adults-only hotel so I can spank you anywhere I need to.”

Tina licked her lips and swallowed hard as she took in what Cindy had said, and readily accepted it.

Tina was looking forward to the holiday with her boss lady although knew she would have to do a lot of the donkey work, just as she did at home. The norm was to clean Tina’s apartment, wash and iron her clothes, and do her shopping. Even minor omissions led to a hard bare bottom spanking.

So, getting ready to go away was no different. Tina had packed herself two days before and then spent the whole day before going to Cindy’s place, cleaning it from top to toe, and had to pack for her, taking instructions from Cindy and following them to the letter as the teenager sat reading a book or was on her tablet.

She also had to do several washes for Cindy to get her clothes ready for packing, although on the plus side for Tina that included Cindy’s dirty knickers and Tina particularly enjoyed touching them when still dirty with Cindy’s body aroma, and then ironing them afterwards. Just touching Cindy’s knickers whether clean or dirty was a turn-on for Tina, in fact.

On the day of travelling, Cindy wore a low-cut off the shoulder floral top and a very short skirt which Tina loved her in as it showed off her wonderful figure, firm well-toned arms and legs, and full bust. Tina wore a light blue sleeveless dress with a hem far too short for her and so she showed off her flabby arms and legs, and drooping breasts.

Still, Cindy loved Tina’s grandma look and gave her a kiss on the lips as the cab arrived, and said, “Let’s go and have some fun, my lovely.”

They caught a cab to the airport and Tina gave all of the instructions. Once at the airport, Tina did her usual job of all of the donkey-work and so got a trolley and put the cases on it, and then followed Cindy’s instructions. Tina had to keep to the rules throughout the journey which were levelled at a child rather than an adult. So, if Tina spoke when she wasn’t spoken to, Cindy was quick to tell Tina off even if in earshot of other passengers who gave the pair a strange look.

Tina would then blush with embarrassment and said a respectful, ‘Sorry,’ but wasn’t expected to address Cindy as, ‘Miss,’ at the airport or on the plane. Cindy never smacked Tina during the journey, but made it clear that she was keeping a record of her broken rules and was going to give her lines or smack her legs or even give her a spanking when they got to the hotel, depending upon the extent of her misdemeanours. Tina knew to expect the punishment.

Tina was still excited when she saw the hotel which was even better than the pictures. She stood by Cindy looking after the bags as Cindy booked them in. The receptionist initially directed her attention to Tina expecting her to do the talking but quickly reverted to Cindy when it was clear who was in charge. As it was an adults-only hotel the receptionists and staff knew the norm didn’t always happen with their guests.

A few minutes later Tina and Cindy were in their bedroom. The bellboy who carried their cases to the room looked expectantly at Tina and was surprised when the tip was handed to him by Cindy. “Thank you, ma’am,” he said politely to a smiling Cindy.

Tina still didn’t mind acting so submissively when around Cindy as it made her feel secure that the decision making was made by someone who actually had the confidence to make decisions.

Cindy ordered, “Unpack for us both. I’ll have the more accessible draws and shelves.”

“Yes, Miss Cindy,” Tina obediently replied and set about unpacking both cases. 

She winced when she put the wooden-backed hairbrush she hated and the thin whippy cane she hated even more in the cupboard towards the back and under some clothes, so the chambermaids wouldn’t see them unless they were searching. She hadn’t been allowed to pack them and they were the only things Cindy packed to make sure they would survive the journey. It was her policewoman attitude. Anyway, they had survived the journey intact and were bound to be used on her, Tina realised,

Cindy had quickly undressed and put on a very sexy bikini and went and sat in the sun on the balcony as Tina unpacked.

Tina glanced out of the closed balcony doors at her beautiful boss lady and remained happy that they were together. Of course, she reminded herself there were lines and a tally of smacks coming her way before the end of the day but just hoped it would be a bedtime spanking, so the other guests didn’t see her red bottom cheeks and legs.

After checking her work, Tina knocked on the balcony doors and waited for Cindy to open them before saying, “I’m finished, Miss Cindy, if you want to check.”

Cindy smiled and put her arms around Tina’s neck lovingly drawing her in close and kissing her on the cheek, her neck, and then her lips, thrusting her tongue deep into her receptive mouth.

She then replied in a friendly tone but with a firm tinge to it, “I don’t need to check, my lovely. If you have messed up you know what you will get.” She gave Tina’s bottom a light smack as she pulled away still smiling.

Tina blushed as she knew only too well, having been put across Cindy’s lap on so many occasions in even the short time they had been together, that Cindy never held back on spanking her if she ever fell short of the very high expected standards. It was her policewoman training, Cindy always told her, and she didn’t need Cindy to be in her uniform to follow her instructions to the letter.

Cindy gave Tina another friendly smile and ordered, "get that dress off and change into your swimsuit and then let’s go outside to the pool.”

Cindy sat on the bed and chatted with Tina as she undressed and loved all the creases droops and wrinkles of her grandma body. She watched as Tina wriggled into her the one-piece swimsuit.

Once ready gave Tina a loving look, and then a hard glare as she said sternly, “Don’t forget the rules. I am in charge and you stay with me like a child to her mother and only talk to people when I say you can talk to them. Talking to anyone else is a spanking offence and, like I said, as this is an adult hotel I can spank you anywhere. Understood?”

Tina could tell from the serious look and voice that Cindy would enforce that rule, and, after all, their relationship was based on a reversal with the teenage Cindy in charge of the almost sixty-year-old Tina. It was funny at times to see the wondrous looks on the faces of the people they met together who didn’t know them, but painful as well as Cindy had spanked Tina several times for speaking to what she referred to as strangers. However, Tina readily accepted and adored her childlike position without responsibilities, and the rules and punishments that went with it as well.

“I understand, Miss Cindy,” she said respectfully, and happily accepted Cindy’s kiss on her cheek.

They took the lift together and as commanded it was Cindy who spoke to the people they came across and Tina only spoke when she was spoken to.

They got to the pool and Cindy found them two loungers and they both settled down. Cindy reminded Tina of her several misdemeanours on the journey and said, “You need to do one-hundred lines. ‘I’m a naughty girl.’ So you can do them here while I go for a swim and then get us drinks from the bar. Do you want a juice, my lovely?”

A gin and tonic more like it, Tina thought, but Cindy forbade her any alcohol and so replied, “Yes, please, Miss Cindy.”

Tina sighed as she watched Cindy walk to the pool and thought once again how sexy she was, and then got out her notebook and pen from her bag and started to write her lines. She hated doing lines but Tina loved making her do them and checking them and any mistakes earned her a smack on the back of her leg. She normally managed to get them done now without a mistake, and knew to particularly focus today so that she wasn’t smacked out here in the pool area.

Tina started to get thirsty, though, and looked across at Cindy in the pool and saw her swimming powerfully and knew it would be ages before she got her juice. So, she decided to go to the bar and get a drink now fully intending to bring it right back and continue with her lines.

Tina walked quickly to the poolside bar and remembered Cindy telling her that drinks were included in the hotel price. As Cindy was swimming she decided to get the gin and tonic she wanted. There was no one behind the bar, though, and was worried she would have to wait.

As drinks were included Tina decided to serve herself and poured a good measure of gin and topped the glass up with tonic ice and lemon, and made her way back to the lounger, sipping her drink as she went.

Unfortunately for Tina, when she was almost back at her lounger a woman her own age stopped her, and asked, “Hey, I heard you address that young girl as, ‘Miss.’ Are you her submissive?”

Tina was surprised at the direct question and blushing replied, “I guess so, but we are lovers as well.”

The lady replied, “I’m a dom myself. Come and chat with me and my sub.”

Tina saw the lady was pointing to the loungers about ten feet away and saw another woman her own age. She thought about Cindy’s order not to speak to strangers but decided she would only go and say hello and would still get back before Cindy got the drinks, so she went over and started to chat, putting her half drunk glass on the table by them.

In the event the chat went on for longer than it should have and Tina froze when an angry Cindy came up behind her and grabbed her arm to make her stand up, and said angrily, “I said stay at the chair,” and pulling her arm back brought her open palm down hard on the back of Tina’s leg.

Tina was hugely embarrassed as the stinging made her gasp and saw the looks of surprise of several people close-by who saw the age difference and looked like they couldn’t understand how come the grandma was the one being smacked.

Cindy kept hold of Tina’s arm and said to the two ladies, “Sorry, but she shouldn’t have come over here with you. I’ve told her I need to vet who she speaks to.”

The two ladies gave each other a surprised look but supposed that if that was the scenario, then they knew the telling off and smacks were the right thing to give.

Just then a member of staff came over and looked and sounded annoyed as she said to Cindy, “Excuse me, madam, but I understand you took that drink without paying. I was only away from the bar for a couple of minutes.”

Tina looked horrified and saw the young lady, who was obviously the barmaid, point to her glass of gin and tonic. She was in a bikini and only looked about eighteen-years-old, Tina thought, but had a very officious voice. Her badge gave her name as Boonsri, which Tina thought was a lovely name and she was certainly a beautiful young lady.

Cindy demanded to know, “What do you mean? Did she steal that drink?”

Boonsri looked at Cindy and back at Tina and was unsure who to direct her comments at.

Cindy made her position very clear. “Did my friend steal that drink?”

Boonsri took the view that Cindy was indeed in charge even though the accusation was made to a lady old enough to be her grandma. “Yes, she did,” she replied.

Cindy glared at Tina and asked incredulously, “How could you, girl?” and turned Tina sideways again and gave her a hard smack on the back of each leg. She then looked at the Boonsri and said, “Please add the bill and a twenty-per-cent tip to our room,” and gave their room number.

“Thank you,” Boonsri said, knowing otherwise the charge would have been deducted from her pay.

“Please also smack this naughty girls legs as hard as I did,” Cindy added, holding Tina’s arm firmly.

Boonsri smiled and eagerly stepped to Tina’s side, rubbed the back of her leg, pulled her arm back, and brought it down very hard smiling again when Tina gasped. She then smacked the other leg just as hard and again smiled at the second gasp.

Cindy was satisfied with the firmness of the smacks, and said, “Feel free to smack her legs if she steals any more drinks from you.”

Boonsri gave Cindy a broad smile and seemed happy that the situation was sorted as she went back to the bar.

Cindy kept a firm hold of Tina’s arm as she guided her back towards their loungers and as they walked said sternly, “Stealing, indeed, and I’m a policewoman.”

Tina could not be more horrified or apologetic. “Sorry, Miss Cindy,” she said fearing the worst.

“Was it alcoholic?” Cindy demanded to know.

Tina knew better than to lie as Cindy would no doubt have gone back and checked. “Yes, Miss Cindy. A gin and tonic,” she said regretting what she had done.

Cindy was fuming as they got back to the loungers. “Alcohol, indeed. That is a very serious rule you have broken. Have you done your lines, girl?”

Tina winced as she reckoned she had only done a few of them. “Sorry, no, Miss Cindy,” picking up the pad and showing her.

Cindy was furious. “Well finish them now whilst I have another swim but for sure you are in trouble, girl.”

Tina knew what that meant and this time when Cindy went off to the pool she steadfastly carried on with her lines, carefully counting them out until she finished and only then did she look across at the pool and saw Cindy still doing lengths with a lovely controlled front crawl stroke.

She also noticed several guests were gazing longingly at Cindy, both men and women, but that was usual and normally Tina loved the fact that it was her with Cindy rather than the gazers. It always made her feel so good that she had such an attractive girlfriend.

Tina lay on the lounger looking around at some of the other guests and was surprised by how many youngsters there were but knew they must be at least sixteen-years-old as it was an adult-themed hotel. Looking around, she then saw several guests of all ages were bathing in the nude.

Several women and teenage girls were walking around topless, and there was one girl of about Tina’s age with a dog collar around her neck being led by a leather lead held by another girl the same age. Quite a variety, Tina told herself as she started to relax.

However, before she knew it, a wet Cindy came and stood over her shaking water on to her with a laugh. The light-hearted mood only lasted a moment and Cindy demanded, “Let me see your lines, please, girl.”

ShillaSunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShillaSunn

Tina smiled back as she handed Cindy her notebook and watched as she counted out the lines knowing she would be checking them as she counted.

Once finished, Cindy glared at Tina. “You made four mistakes, girl, so, together with you stealing and drinking alcohol, and disobeying me over talking with strangers, you have earned a spanking and the cane. Now take your swimsuit off right now.”

Tina gasped as she glanced around again and saw that several people close-by had heard the instruction. She knew not to argue, though, and immediately stood up and slipped the straps down her arm pushing the one-piece swimsuit down to the ground and stepped out of it.

She put the swimsuit on her lounger and looked obediently at Cindy waiting for her further instructions. She felt a little awkward standing there in the nude but several other guests were also naked so it wasn’t as bad as it might have been.

Cindy momentarily surveyed the naked Tina and loved the sight, and then commanded, “Now go and get me the hairbrush and cane and bring them to me. I will deal with you here.”

Tina gasped at the realisation that she would not only have to walk through the hotel in the nude, but would be carrying two implements which everyone would know were used for punishment.

“You have five minutes to get back here, girl, or twenty spanks with the hairbrush and six with the cane increases,” Cindy ordered.

Tina knew that Cindy was serious and so not dallying at all she turned and walked quickly towards the hotel. She saw almost everyone staring at her and gauged their attention was grabbed by her drooping breasts that were swinging wildly as she hurried.

Tina didn’t bother to wait for the lift but took the stairs and kept her pace up until she got to the room. She panicked for a moment until she remembered the key was dangling around her neck, and quickly put the card on the reader and pushed open the door. She collected the wooden-backed paddle hairbrush and cane and then dashed back out, closing the door, and then quickly made her way back to the ground floor.

She came out into the pool area and towards the waiting Cindy, knowing she was still getting so many glances from other guests as she hurried along. She was breathless as she got back and handed the hated implements to the waiting Cindy.

“Here, Miss,” she said respectfully.

Tina was suddenly aware of some chattering to her side and looked around and saw three girls who she reckoned were the same age as Cindy, or maybe even younger. The girls had their hands over their mouths and were giggling and clearly talking about her. She saw that they were all slim with long flowing hair, and they were all topless with lovely pert breasts with no signs of suntan marks for straps so knew they must always go around topless.

What beauties, she thought to herself, although not as beautiful or authoritative as her own beautiful Miss Cindy. Still, they were going to watch Cindy spank and cane her for sure.

Cindy was now sitting on an upright chair and put the implements on the lounger and within easy reach. “Get across my lap, girl,” she ordered.

Tina pulled her eyes away from the teenage girls and biting her lip eased herself down across Cindy’s bare thighs, lowering her weight and catching her fall with her hands on the ground. She quickly manoeuvred herself into a comfortable position, although as usual that feeling of comfort was overtaken by the sight of Cindy’s upside down legs and her own dangling on the far side of the chair.

She once again heard the teenage girly voices chatting to each other and now heard plainly how one girl said what a great bottom she had for such an old lady and that it was certainly a large targe. One of the others said it was obviously a naughty bottom and that she loved watching friends at school being spanked at the front of the class.

Tina was feeling much more embarrassed than usual when across Tina’s lap, as much because of the teenagers watching as anything else. Somehow, adults watching was fair game, and of course, Cindy was a teenager herself, but this was more like younger siblings watching an older sister, in this case, her, being spanked, and it felt more humiliating than usual.

Cindy looked down at the bottom she had come to know so well and, smiling at the watching girls who were now only a couple of feet away and staring downwards, she placed her open palm on Tina’s unprotected and oh so kissable and spankable bottom. Cindy scolded Tina by repeating the reasons for the punishment.

“This is for all the things you did wrong on the way here, girl. Stealing, drinking alcohol, and talking to strangers when strictly forbidden to do so, and mistakes in doing your lines. Lucky for you that you took less than five minutes to get me my things so you know what punishment you are going to get.”

Tina did know. Twenty spanks with the hairbrush and six strokes of the cane, and of course a hand spanking first. She knew, though, that Cindy expected an acknowledgement and replied a respectful, “Yes, Miss.”

That got more giggles from the teenage girls and one said in a sarcastic tone, “Yes, Miss.”

Cindy ignored most of the watching guests but did like the teenage girls and so smiling at them briefly she then focussed on Tina’s bare bottom and raising her hand brought her open palm down very firmly and was pleased with the grunt that came from Tina. She looked up at the girls and saw they were in awe of what she was doing and even that two of the girls had markedly taut nipples and so were aroused by what they were seeing.

Cindy was also aroused but again focussed on Tina’s bare bottom and proceeded to spank her on alternate bare bottom cheeks turning them darker and darker shades of red and loved how Tina gasped after each spank and wriggled around on her lap. She was so turned on by having her grandma figure girlfriend and lover being so submissive and knew that as much as she needed to be disciplined so they would also give each other tongue and finger sex when in their bedroom, and as a present, she would also wear her, ‘strappy’ to give Tina several more huge orgasms.

For now, though, Cindy focussed on the spanking and continued to land harder and stingier spanks on both bottom cheeks and on the backs of both legs and loved the red colour she was creating. She was relaxed and happy to be spanking her adorable Tina by the poolside and in front of so many watching guests, and in particular the three topless teenage girls, and kept on landing spanks much longer than normal.

Tina was struggling with the spanking and wondering how she would be able to face the watching guests over the coming days, but remembered the girl in the dog collar and supposed that several of the guests were submissive to their partners just like her and felt better for it, even as her bottom was stinging more and more.

Cindy decided that she had sparked Tina enough with her hand and looking up at the girls asked, “Could one of you please hand me the hairbrush?” She knew she could have reached it herself but wanted to include the girls who she thought would be good fun to have as friends during their stay.

One of the girls quickly picked up the hairbrush and handed it to Cindy, saying, “I bet this stings.”

Cindy knew from experience the chances were that the girl fancied being spanked herself and whilst she wouldn’t do it she would happily supervise one of her friends spanking her.

“It does, as you will see,” she replied, tapping Tina’s reddened bottom cheeks with the hairbrush and saw the girl blush.

Cindy smiled as she looked down again at Tina’s bare bottom and raising the hairbrush brought it down with a very hard thwack on her far bottom cheek and was happy with the loudest gasp so far from Tina. She didn’t dally and raised the hairbrush again and spanked her other bottom cheek and got a slightly louder gasp and saw Tina squirm around on her lap and kick her legs before proceeding to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks, counting out the spanks.

Tina hated the hairbrush as it stung so much and was quickly gasping and kicking her legs and squirming around on Cindy’s lap feeling exactly the naughty girl she was. She knew she needn’t count the spanks and indeed didn’t have the mind to do so as she was struggling too much dealing with the pain of the hairbrush spanks.

Cindy knew she was down to the last six spanks and gave three on each bottom cheek with a particular relish savouring the anguished cries they produced, and then ordered, “Get up, girl, and bend over for the cane.”

Tina had tears streaming down her face as she eased herself up from Cindy’s lap and stood up, unable to prevent herself from rubbing her bottom and stepping from foot to foot. She knew there were guests staring at her but her eyes were tear-filled and blurred so couldn’t make them out, but reckoned the three teenage girls were still there as she heard what she was sure were their loud whispers discussing the Brazilian cut of her pussy that Cindy had insisted she get.  

Cindy allowed Tina to make a few wide steps knowing those watching saw her stretched pussy lips, and then commanded, “Bend over and grab the seat of the chair with your legs apart, girl.”

Tina hated the cane even more than the hairbrush but did as she was told and bent over grabbing the sides of the chair with each hand and placing her legs well apart knowing those behind her would see her very private parts, although to be fair they would already have seen them as she stepped from foot to foot.

Everyone would also see her drooping full breasts dangle beneath her as she remained bent over, she knew. Once in place, Tina looked at the ground behind her and saw Cindy’s bare legs which once again were upside down.

Cindy watched Tina position herself before asking the girl who gave her the hairbrush, “Could you pass me the cane, please?”

The girl again jumped at the opportunity to touch the implement and picked it up and ran her fingers along it and holding both ends bent it in the middle. She said licking her lips in what might be seen as trepidation, “I bet this stings even more than the hairbrush.”

Cindy nodded her head and said with a friendly smile, “Much more.”

Tina stayed in position as she heard the exchange and then looked at Cindy’s legs again and this time saw them placed slightly apart as she had seen them before when about to be caned. She then felt two light taps of the cane and knew the caning was about to start.

Cindy saw that Tina was staying in place as usual and pulled her arm back before whipping the cane down on to Tina’s bare bottom cheeks for maximum impact. She heard Tina’s shriek and knew the stinging was intense, and would be more so if she gave her the second stroke straight away and so without waiting did so and achieved an even louder shriek. The third stroke got a yet louder shriek and a sob and Cindy saw Tina raise one leg at the knee telling everyone she was really struggling with the caning.

Tina couldn’t stop herself lifting one leg as the stinging intensified and when the fourth stroke landed as well as raising her leg she stamped it down to try to deal with the pain. It didn’t work, and never did, and as the fifth stroke landed so she stamped her foot again and threw her head back and breathed in and out through gritted teeth, struggling, even more, to cope with the intense stinging pain.

Cindy knew to make the last stroke the hardest of all and did this time as well. She saw the cane cut into Tina’s bottom cheeks and be engulfed momentarily by the rolls of skin and then was ejected as Tina threw her head back again, stamped both feet, and cried out with the stinging pain.

Tina at least knew her punishment was over but needed to wait for Cindy to tell her that she can get up.

Cindy waited a few moments as she saw the looks on the faces of the three teenage girls and knew she would be friends with them. She then glared at the back of Tina’s head and ordered, “Okay, get up, girl.”

Tina stood up quickly and again her hands flew to her bottom and she rubbed furiously as she stepped from foot to foot making it clear to everyone how much the caning hurt.  

Cindy was unhappy that Tina was rubbing her bottom and ordered authoritatively, “Stand still and put your hands on your head this minute or you will bend over for six more strokes, girl.”

Tina really didn’t want any more strokes of the cane and even though her bottom stung so much she did as she was told knowing her red and welted bottom would be a spectacle for all of the guests watching. However, Tina knew she had to obey Cindy or suffer the consequences even though as she stood there her naked body and tear-stained face were on show.

Cindy announced sternly, “In view of your disobedience you will remain naked at all times whilst on the hotel premises, so that will include meal times in the restaurant and in the bar in the evenings. Understood, girl?”

“Yes, Miss Cindy,” Tina replied submissively thinking she would be a spectacle, but maybe no more than the young girl wearing the dog collar.

After a few minutes seeing Tina stand still with her hands on her head and still sobbing, those watching started to disperse but they chatted as they walked away laughing and joking with each other about what they had just witnessed. Some said how well Cindy had handed out the punishment, and others said how well Tina took it.

Comments from both men and women were heard saying how attractive Cindy was, and others questioned how come Cindy was the dom over someone old enough to be her grandma. However, both Cindy and Tina were turned on by the comments.

Once Cindy and Tina were alone, Cindy grabbed Tina by the ear and pulled her as she ordered, “We will go back to the bedroom where you will say thank you properly to me,” and then pulled harder and as Tina gasped with the pain she led her back into the hotel. As she led Tina along she said, “Don’t forget you will be naked all the time until we go home.”

Tina felt humiliated as she was pulled by her ear but was starting to recover and thought over that she had made errors on the journey over and had spoken to people she shouldn’t have without Cindy being there, and clearly had made mistakes doing her lines, and of course had stolen the drink, and so deserved to be punished.

She was so thankful to Cindy for setting her the rules and boundaries she had to keep to as it gave her the feeling of security she so desired and needed. Cindy, being so young compared to herself, wasn’t a concern at all because the teenager was the responsible adult and the grandma was the irresponsible child, and so their respective positions made so much sense to both of them.

So as they got back to their bedroom and Tina lay on the bed and Cindy put her strap-on on the cabinet next to the bed, they both happily cuddled together, kissing and sucking each other's breasts working their tongues down towards each other's wet pussy’s, and gave each other the first of many orgasms. Their lovemaking continued until both were satisfied and hunger overtook them.

Cindy laughed as she said, “I can’t believe you actually stole when going out with a policewoman. That’s so funny.”

Tina laughed and replied, “I thought you said drinks were included, Miss.”

Cindy replied still smiling, “At meal times only, girl, not the whole time.”

“Oh,” Tina replied remembering now that that was exactly what she had been told.

Cindy gave Tina another hug and a kiss and said, “Oh, well, let’s go and eat. I’ll get dressed but you, my lovely, will stay naked. Lucky for you I find your body such a turn-on.”

Tina rubbed her bottom which still stung as she looked at her beautiful Cindy as she got dressed in one of her several low cut sleeveless, very short, tightly-fitting dresses. She knew she would love the envious looks Cindy would get from men and women alike, knowing that Cindy would only have loving thoughts for her. The looks she got herself won’t be quite so admiring, but then she knew Cindy loved her body and so did she so actually staying naked for a few days would be fun. The first of many she knew they would both enjoy.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments