Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina Disciplined Again

"Miss Cindy spanks Tina in the woods when three teenage schoolgirls happen along"

8
4 Comments 4
15.2k Views 15.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Tina winced as she saw the annoyed look on Miss Cindy’s face. She tried to explain, though. “It was a mistake, Miss Cindy. I intended to pay for the tops but just forgot and set off the alarm as I left the department store.”

Miss Cindy wasn’t impressed and angrily berated Tina. “Forgot? That isn’t good enough, my girl. Anyone can use that excuse. You need to remember or accept the consequences.”

Tina knew Miss Cindy was right and judging from recent experiences she reckoned she knew that Miss Cindy would give her something to help her remember in future.

Tina loved Miss Cindy even though she enforced her disciplinary control ever so strictly. It never mattered to either of them that Tina was fifty-eight-years-old and Cindy was nineteen years old. Both were very happy with their relationship and ignored the age difference.

Their relationship had moved on since the day Cindy, a policewoman, had caught Tina speeding and instead of arresting her took her home and disciplined her there herself. That discipline had been repeated on many subsequent occasions but they both knew each spanking was well-earned and needed by Tina, and well given by Cindy. Almost invariably, a hard spanking was followed by good-girl lovemaking because, once disciplined, Cindy reckoned that Tina was once again a good girl.

Today was different because Tina had been caught stealing by a security guard at the department store who knew Cindy who had attended the store previously when another theft was discovered. Cindy got to know the security guard quite well, on a professional level. He knew of Cindy’s relationship with Tina, and instead of processing what she had done as a theft, called Cindy who came and collected Tina from the department store, thanking the security guard profusely for doing so.

Cindy berated Tina as they left the department store and continued to do so as they walked through the woods towards their home. Cindy was getting more and more annoyed at what Tina had done and knew she had to teach her a lesson. As they walked, she came to a decision that surprised and then horrified Tina. They had reached a particularly quiet part of the woods where on several previous occasions they had made love to each other. Today, though, Cindy had something else in mind.

Cindy grabbed hold of Tina’s arm and turned her so they were facing each other before glaring at Tina and saying sternly, “You know, my girl, you need to have your bottom spanked good and proper and I can’t wait until we get home and so I am going to do it here and now.”

Tina gasped as she had been musing over their lovemaking at this very spot and loved thinking about it when masturbating. Now, though, that delightful memory would forever be tinged with the picture of her being disciplined by Miss Cindy. Horridly painful, for sure, Tina told herself, but once again she earned being disciplined and it was solely Miss Cindy’s decision where and how she was disciplined. So, although looking despondent, Tina nodded her head and waited to be told what would happen to her.

Cindy was quick to explain, by her actions as well as words as she undid the leather belt she had around her waist, and said, “I will use my belt on you and then when we get home I will spank you again. So, get undressed now so I can discipline you.”

Tina grimaced at the instruction. She loved her Miss Cindy so much and happily obeyed every decision she made. She looked so gorgeous in her tight pink vest top and very short white skirt with her bare legs, bare arms, bare midriff, and gorgeous hair flowing down on to her bare shoulders. She looked and was so fit and beautiful as she held her leather belt in both hands making it clear, though, by her facial expression, just how cross she was.

Cindy knew she was right to punish Tina. Their relationship was based upon maternal discipline, except it was nineteen-year-old Cindy who took the maternal role, and fifty-eight-year-old Tina who had to obey her, and that was never more telling than now. Cindy had taken Tina to task on so many occasions for breaking set rules and boundaries and she knew that a long and very hard spanking now and another when at home would be a meaningful deterrent for Tina.

Tina knew to obey the very strict Miss Cindy, and quickly unzipped her floral sleeveless dress with the very short hem, pushing it down to the ground and stepping out of it and placing it on a tree stump. She put her arms behind her back and unclipped her bra and slid the straps down her arms, catching them, and putting the bra with her dress. That left only her knickers as, like Cindy, she had bare legs, and so pushing them downwards she stepped out of them and put them with her other clothes, and then turned to face Miss Cindy, hoping that, like all those times they made love here, no one would come along.

Cindy stood and watched Tina get undressed, keeping a stern look on her face. She loved the fact she was her grandma girlfriend with her wrinkled skin and full drooping breasts. Her age was a plus as she loved older women like Tina and even though she was going to deal with her sternly she loved her and only wanted the best for her. So, knowing she was in charge, Cindy ordered, pointing, “Bend over and grab that other tree stump and make sure your bottom is sticking out for me.”

Tina winced again but didn’t resist, knowing the teenager was going to give her a stinging bottom which would last well beyond when they got home and she gave her the promised second spanking. She stepped over to the tree stump which was about the same height as a dining chair and so not so different from when at home. She placed her legs apart, raised her head, and lowered her tummy, which made her bottom rise and spread and she knew was the way Miss Cindy liked her to present herself.

Cindy smiled with satisfaction as she watched Tina position herself just as she liked it, with her bottom cheeks slightly stretched and, albeit with a sideways view, her drooping breasts swaying so sexily. She allowed herself to dwell on the beautiful sight for a few moments before saying sternly, “Stay still and do not get up, girl, until I have finished using my belt on your very naughty bottom.”

Tina kept her head up and so could not even see Miss Cindy’s legs or know when she was ready. However, she did know when the leather belt landed on her waiting, unprotected, bare bottom cheeks and she gasped as the pain cascaded around her bottom.

Cindy loved it when Tina’s bottom cheeks swirled around whenever she hit her. She wanted to kiss those bottom cheeks but knew she had a job to do on them first, and they would be just as sexy to kiss when burning hot. So, without any delay, she landed stroke after stroke with the heavy leather belt she had used on Tina’s bottom on several other occasions when that was the only implement she had at hand. Cindy pursed her lips as she aimed each stroke and after it landed turned Tina’s bottom deeper and deeper shades of red.

It was after about twenty strokes that the school girls suddenly appeared and shouted to each other, “Hey, look at this.”

Cindy stopped spanking Tina as she saw the giggling girls standing with what she could see were broad grins as they covered their mouths with their hands. Cindy knew from the school uniform of a short-sleeved blue and white check gingham dress with a white belt, white ankle socks and black shoes, that they were at the sixth form college, and reckoned they were first-years so sixteen-years-old. The school was known for its discipline and so was sure the girls would have been on the receiving end of at least a spanking and most likely the cane, as almost all the girls were disciplined at least once during their time there. On the other hand, their exam results were the best in the area and it made the college the most applied-for in the area.

BethDutton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethDutton

Cindy thought it unusual the girls weren’t at college and asked, “How come you are out here at this time, girls?”

One of the girls replied, laughing, “We are bunking off school.”

Cindy actually liked the refreshingly honest answer. “What’s your name?”

The girl replied, “Samantha.”

Samantha then asked, “Why are you spanking your grandma?”

Cindy replied, “She’s not my grandma but she is my girlfriend.” She smiled at the surprised looks on the faces of all three teenagers.

“Really?” one of the other girls exclaimed. “She is so old, though.”

“What’s your name?” Cindy asked.

“Hannah,” she replied.

Cindy smiled and winked as she replied, “Well, Hannah, I like women her age, so long as they behave and unfortunately this grandma didn’t today. That’s why I am punishing her.”

Samantha asked in a querying tone, “What did she do wrong to deserve the belt?”

Cindy explained, “She stole from the department store. She got stopped by the alarm and gave the clothes back, but it should never have come to that.”

Tina knew she should keep quiet but wanted to defend herself in front of the schoolgirls. “It was a mistake, Miss Cindy, and I won’t ever do it again.”

Hannah said, “Well if grandma calls you, Miss, then at school we must stay silent when being spanked or caned and if we don’t we get our mouths stuffed with our knickers.”

Tina groaned and Cindy smiled. Cindy spoke first. “That sounds like a good idea.”

Hannah was smiling as she said, “Maybe use one of ours, as we all just did ourselves a few minutes ago and I can tell you that my knickers are full of my sex juice.”

Cindy liked that even more. “Well, Hannah, let me have your knickers then.”

Hannah laughed as she stepped out of her knickers but instead of handing them to Cindy, said, “Can I stuff them in her mouth?”

Cindy nodded her head and said, “Okay, do it.”

Tina wanted to scream out, 'No!' but knew Miss Cindy would be really strict and double or treble her punishment, so stayed silent and instead had to submit to the teenager by opening her mouth and having the damp knickers that certainly smelt of cum stuffed inside as Hannah was laughing.

Hannah again turned to Cindy and said, “Can I smack her bottom, please?”

Cindy liked the cheeky request and the attitude of this particular schoolgirl who reminded her of herself just three years ago. “Okay, Hannah. Two smacks on each bottom cheek.”

Tina grimaced at the thought of the teenage girl smacking her and felt so humiliated as Hannah’s hand started rubbing her bottom in circles. However, she knew that she still couldn’t object to Miss Cindy.

Hannah whooped with delight as she positioned herself and placed her palm on Tina’s bottom and rubbed in circles before pulling her arm back and bringing her open palm down as hard as she could on Tina’s near bottom cheek. She smiled gleefully as Tina gasped and again as she landed three more hard spanks on Tina’s bare bottom. “Thank you,” she said to Cindy, looking really proud of herself after she had finished.

Cindy smiled back and said, “Okay, girls, stand back whilst I give this naughty bottom more of the belt.”

The teenagers did as they were told and watched as Cindy landed stroke after stroke with the leather belt, looking from Cindy’s focused face to Tina’s reddening bottom and Tina’s pain-filled face with tears streaming down it. Cindy landed twenty more strokes before she stopped and said, “I hope you have learned your lesson, Tina.”

Tina was crying uncontrollably and couldn’t vocalise a reply but nodded her head as her acknowledgment that she had learned from the belting.

Cindy let Tina cry for a bit and then asked the third girl for her name.

“Ella,” came the reply.

Cindy said, “Ella, can you guide Tina back to her clothes. Take hold of her ear and lead the way, please. First, though, show her naked body to the other girls and if they want to smack her bottom then they can.”

Ella was so happy as she dashed across to Tina and grabbed her by the ear, tugging it, and when Tina responded with a gasp, led her towards the other girls.

Tina was mortified as she was made to stand naked in front of the other teenagers and to make their superiority clear each happily squeezed Tina’s nipples and pulled them, causing Tina to gasp. She felt even more humiliated as each girl squeezed her breasts and then ran their hands down her tummy and around to her bottom and each squeezed her reddened cheeks. Finally, each smacked Tina’s bottom cheeks several times, saying, “Naughty grandma,” several times.

Miss Cindy smiled as she saw how humiliated Tina looked but didn’t stop the girls from doing such naughty things.

When the girls did stop, Ella pulled Tina’s ear again and led her, gasping because of the pain and humiliation of being dominated by the teenagers and thankful to get back to her clothes.

Once there, Cindy had further humiliation in mind and asked, “Hannah, do you want your knickers back?”

Hannah didn’t but decided it would be great fun to take them out of Tina’s mouth and so stepped across and allowed Tina to open her mouth before teasing her knickers out with a smirk.

Cindy looked again at the three schoolgirls and was pleased they had happened along.

Hannah said, “We like how you discipline your girlfriend even though she is old enough to be your grandma.”

Cindy smiled at the compliment.

Tina listened to the exchanges but all she knew was that her bottom hurt from the belting and she felt so humiliated by having one girl's sex juice-soaked knickers in her mouth, another smack her bottom, and the third pulling her by her ear. Still, she readily accepted Miss Cindy disciplining her and she was just nineteen years old, so maybe it wasn’t so different, she tried to reconcile.

Cindy ordered, “Okay, Tina, what do you say?”

Tina grimaced again as she looked at Cindy and said, “I am so sorry, Miss Cindy, and thank you for disciplining me now and know you will again when we get home and want that to be even harder.”

Cindy could see the wonderment on the faces of the schoolgirls and said, “Needs must, girls.”

Cindy looked again at Tina and ordered, “Right, Tina, get dressed and we will be off home.”

Tina was happy enough to get dressed again even though the three teenagers stayed to watch. Still, once she was dressed she relaxed a bit, albeit she still let out the odd sob and wanted to rub her stinging bottom.

The three girls said a cheery goodbye and made their way chatting loudly about what they had just taken part in.

Tina allowed the girls to disappear from sight before ordering, “Right, girl, let’s get home and I will give you another spanking and caning. Your punishment isn’t over yet, by a long way.”

Tina knew she would have to accept the further punishments but was still sure that afterwards, Miss Cindy would take her to bed. Once there she would make sure she thanked Miss Cindy in the way she liked, with finger and tongue sex, giving her several orgasms. Only then would Miss Cindy return the favour, but it was worth waiting for, Tina reminded herself.

So as Tina walked with her beautiful Miss Cindy she told herself it was such a good lesson she had been taught, with a further lesson to come, and she wouldn’t ever want to lose her boss lady.

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments