Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tom And Miss Moss

"Tom was caned when Miss Moss gave him a double detention, but not by the headmistress"

33
10 Comments 10
23.9k Views 23.9k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Tom had to come to the sixth form college for boys that day fully expecting to be given the double detention which Miss Moss had given him on two separate days during the week, which, in turn, would mean a two hour after college detention and a trip to the headmistress for a minimum of four strokes of the cane. He was even more worried when the school secretary entered the classroom whilst Miss Moss was teaching and called out all of the names of those who were in detention. What shocked Tom, was that his name wasn’t called out.

Tom was seventeen-years-old and in jeans and a short-sleeved shirt. Miss Moss was thirty-one-years-old and one of the more junior members of the teaching staff, but liked by most and fancied by several. She was dressed in her usual outfit of a short-sleeved dark blue dress, and dark blue tights.

Tom knew that he had to put his hand up so that it could be checked whether the school secretary actually just missed off his name. As he did that, he looked at Miss Moss, who saw him raise his hand, and then she turned away to try to hide the smile that was clearly all across her face. It took Tom by surprise, but when the school secretary confirmed that his name was not on the detention list, he realised from the smile on her face that Miss Moss had not actually registered either detention that she had given him.

As Tom calmed down during the rest of the lesson, for some reason he started to feel that he was going to miss out on what he wanted to find out, which was how much the cane actually hurt. He certainly wouldn’t have volunteered for the cane, but as he had received two detentions, and the minimum four strokes that would have meant which Tom had conditioned himself to over the last couple of days, all of that made him wonder if, in fact, he was missing out. What was more, he had so often fantasised about being caned, by Miss Moss more than the headmistress, and masturbated picturing just that so many times.

So, at the end of the college today, Tom left the college realising that he would have to go home and explain that he hadn’t been put in detention after all. He was still thinking about missing detention and not being caned when he suddenly came across Miss Moss who was walking towards him and stopped as they got to each other.

Miss Moss asked Tom with a stern tone although friendly look, “So at least you have the two-hour detention off, so I guess you can go home and do your homework, Tom.”

Tom was still thinking about the cane when he replied in a tone suggesting he wasn’t all that happy, “Well, I suppose that is better than being caned, Miss. However, I don’t suppose I will find that out now, will I, Miss?”

Miss Moss repeated the smile that she had given earlier in the classroom, and, then with a wicked grin, said, “Well, Tom, maybe I should have signed you into both detentions. However, I live just across the road. If you do want to find out what it is like to be caned, then we can go there, although, you will have to accept a minimum of four strokes, and probably more.”

Tom was breathing heavily as he listened to the offer being made by Miss Moss. He wasn’t altogether surprised because Miss Moss enjoyed ordering the students who were noisy in class to bend over her stool so she could smack their bottoms. Whilst a few of them agreed, and she gave them a light snack, most refused even when pressed, which was fun for the rest to watch. However, it was not just fun for him because he got aroused by listening to her stern voice as well.

Tom also had to admit that he did have a bit of a crush on his teacher. Well, a huge one, actually, and often thought about her when in bed, with his hand firmly clasping his erect penis, and pictured being spanked or caned by her as he released his cum into his pyjamas. So, when he had the invitation to go with her to her house to be caned, he just saw how he could live out his fantasies.

Miss Moss could see that Tom was wavering, and had to accept that she did like the idea of caning him. She had purchased a few canes and kept them at home and practised caning cushions in the living room, always with the aim of taking over discipline at college, so she supposed using it on Tom wasn’t so bad. 

Tom couldn’t stop himself saying, “Okay then, miss. Let’s go.”

Miss Moss was taken aback but managed to keep a straight face this time as she replied, “Right then, Tom. Come with me.”

Miss Moss and Tom walked together across the road, turned into a side turning, and about five houses along turned up the pathway and got to the front door. Miss Moss took out the front door key from her handbag, opened the door and let Tom go in first and then followed him in, closing the door behind her.

Miss Moss was still smiling at Tom as she pointed towards the living room and said, “We will do it in there at the dining table at the far end. Please, will you go and turn one of the chairs into the room. I think it’s just the right height for you to bend over for when I cane you.” Miss Moss then added, “I’m going to go and get out of this dress. I need something looser, such as my gym gear.”

Tom thought Miss Moss looked sexy enough in her short-sleeved dress and wondered what she would look like in her gym gear. 

Miss Moss watched Tom turn the chair into the room and then instructed, “I think you need to get into naughty boy mode, Tom. Go and press your nose against the wall in the corner and put your hands on your head. Oh, and you had better take your trousers off. Leave your underpants on, though.”

Tom didn’t see that he had much choice now that he was alone with Miss Moss in her house, and so undid his trousers and pushed them down to the floor and stepped out of them, scooped them up and put them on a dining chair. He then went and stood in the corner, pressing his nose against the wall and putting his hands on his head. He then listened as Miss Moss left the room and went upstairs.

Tom could hear movement upstairs but all he could see was the blank white wall two inches from his face. He knew that others had to do this at college when in detention and so this was another new experience for him and was happy enough, although he grew slightly more tense as he heard footsteps coming back down the stairs.

As soon as Tom heard the footsteps enter the far end of the living room, he was given the firm instruction by Miss Moss, “Okay, Tom, turn around.”

By the time Tom had turned around, Miss Moss was standing just a few feet away from him, and his mouth dropped open. Her hair was flowing down her shoulders and he saw that she was wearing a very tight vest top showing off her well-toned bare arms, good-sized breasts, and flat tummy, whilst her very short gym skirt showed off her bare well-toned legs. What he also realised, too late, was that his penis was stiffening and pushing out his underpants, but realised it as soon as he saw Miss Moss smiling and looking directly at his bulge. 

Miss Moss kept smiling as she ordered, “Well, at this rate you’ll loosen the elastic so you had better take those underpants off. You won’t be needing them, anyway, at least not for the next hour or so.” After a few moments, Miss Moss added, “I’m not wearing any knickers anyway,” and she lifted up the front of her gym skirt to display her neatly shaved pussy hair. 

Tom swallowed hard as he quickly did as he was told, easing his thumbs into the elastic waistband of his underpants, pushed them down being careful to miss his erection, stepped out of them, and put them on the dining chair with his other clothes. He saw that Miss Moss had kept her skirt up and so he felt that he couldn’t cover his penis with his hands, and so stood there with his erection on show and knew that he was blushing a deep red as he saw the smile on Miss Moss’s face.

Miss Moss knew that she could now take advantage of Tom to satisfy the fantasies of her own. As well as wanting to use the cane, she also wanted to spank a naughty boy, so why not Tom, she asked herself.

Keeping her gym skirt up so her pussy lips were on show, she ordered, “This is how it will go then, Tom. First of all, you’re going to go across my lap and I’m going to give you a spanking. I will then give you six strokes of the cane followed by another spanking.”

Tom again realised that he had little option, even though now it was six strokes rather than the four the headmistress would have given him. However, in any case, he really was enjoying looking at the scantily dressed Miss Moss and he was even willing her to take her vest top off but doubted she would.

Miss Moss waited just a few moments and realised that Tom wasn’t objecting, and so went up to him, clasped hold of his upper arm, and said in her stern tone of voice, “Come on, let’s go over to the dining chair you so nicely turned into the room.” She then pulled his arm gently and, seeing that he wasn’t resisting, led him over to the chair and sat down.

Tom was still taken by being so close to the scantily dressed Miss Moss. He saw that her breasts were pushing out the vest top and just thought it was a shame that she was wearing a bra and looking at her tummy saw she was still holding her gym skirt up above her waist so he would be bending across her bare thighs, which was quite a turn-on for him. 

Miss Moss looked stern as she ordered, “Lift your shirt up to your armpits then get across my lap, boy.”

Still loving being ordered about by his favourite teacher, Tom yanked his shirt up, and as soon as he heard the order to get across Miss Moss’s lap, even knowing the pain he was about to suffer, he eased himself down and lowered his full weight across Miss Moss’ bare thighs, loving the feel of his bare tummy on her bare legs, and then, as his hands caught his fall on the floor, he looked at the backs of Miss Moss‘s bare upside-down legs and saw her beautifully muscular calf muscles, and then, looking up, saw the just as beautiful backs of her thighs. Then, when he felt Miss Moss rubbing his bottom in circles, he had a mixture of concern regarding the pain that was soon coming but with the delight of having his bottom rubbed in what seemed to be an almost tender and loving way.

Next moment, it all changed for Tom as Miss Moss brought her palm down with a heavy spank on his far bottom cheek, quickly followed by another spank on his near bottom cheek. Tom let out a loud gasp after each spank. 

Miss Moss, however, smiled at the sight of each bottom cheek surrendering to her hand before bouncing back out after she raised her hand again only for the same to happen to the other bottom cheek as she spanked that one. She had pictured this happening so often in her mind, but it was a sheer delight to see the reality. So, knowing that Tom was doing this by agreement, she proceeded to spank him on alternate bottom cheeks, turning each cheek darker and darker shades of red as she listened to his increasingly loud gasps as he squirmed around on her lap and tensed his legs and arms, but, markedly, did not try to get up.

Tom was struggling quite quickly with the rapid spanks on his bottom but realised that he had fantasied about this for so long, including masturbating at night and spurting his cum into his pyjamas night after night. Of course, the pain was never really part of his fantasy, and, now that it was, he did start to question how come he fantasied about it so much, but supposed it was pretty much like fantasising about anything else with girls, such as caressing and kissing their breasts. 

What Tom also realised was, that, as much as the spanking was hurting, he loved being across Miss Moss’s lap in such a submissive position with her in full control of the length of the spanking and how hard it was going to be. He really couldn’t understand why he found being under her control so fascinating, but maybe it was because of her authoritative demeanour and, ‘Do as I say or else,’ tone of voice, and because she was doing something that, judging from the way she tried to smack his fellow students bottoms in class, it was what she liked to do. However, whatever the reason, he did find it erotic instead of just painful so his experience of being spanked by Miss Moss was a good one, so far, at least.

Miss Moss continued to spank Tom’s bottom for a few more minutes, knowing that she was making his bottom sting and very sore, until happy with the red colour of both bottom cheeks when she looked at the back of Tom’s head and ordered, “Okay Tom, you can get up now, and then bend over and grab the seat of the chair so I can cane you.”

As Tom eased himself up from Miss Moss’s lap, he knew that being caned was the real fantasy for him and that fantasy was going to be turned into reality. He did give Miss Moss’s upside-down legs a final lingering glance and it was then that he realised that his vision was blurred which meant his eyes were tear-filled. Nevertheless, as he stood up and his face passed within inches of Miss Moss’s, so he took a deep breath and smelt her wonderful perfume, and all of that added to his arousal and by the time he stood up he knew that his erection was stiffening again.

Miss Moss heard Tom sniffing back tears and smiled at the fact that he must’ve been struggling with the spanking more than she had thought. Nevertheless, she knew it was intended to be a forerunner to the serious part of the punishment, which was about to happen.

As Tom stood up, so did Miss Moss who stepped to one side and pointed to the seat of the chair.

Tom saw Miss Moss point to the chair and he immediately bent down and grabbed the seat. He had so often imagined himself bending over, and he knew to place his feet apart and to lower his tummy, and to raise his head, all to stretch his bottom cheeks. He knew he didn’t have to do this because Miss Moss was bound to cane him as hard as she wanted to, but he did it as another show of respect for her. 

As he bent over and before raising his head, he did look behind him and once again saw the albeit blurred upside-down legs of Miss Moss. He was sorry that his vision was blurred, which it would not have been had she not spanked him first. Indeed, had he been given the double detention he would’ve been able to look behind him with clear eyes, except he would have seen the upside-down legs of the headmistress rather than those of Miss Moss. On balance, he told himself this was better.

Miss Moss smiled as she watched Tom bend over and position himself just as she would have ordered him to, and reckoned that he really had thought about being caned enough times and had checked how best to position himself. It reinforced her thinking that she had chosen well in inviting Tom to her house as it was far better to have someone who had never been caned but who must have investigated the subject quite deeply, instead of someone who was already used to being caned. 

Once Tom had positioned himself, Miss Moss positioned herself, and ran the cane from side to side across his bottom cheeks, knowing to stand far enough to the side so that when the end of the cane bit into his bottom, it would do so fully, and not flap in the air beyond. This was going to be very good practice for her, as well as being a new experience for both of them, and she would have to find a way to make sure that Tom didn’t tell everyone at college just what she was doing. She already had thoughts on that subject, but, first, came the caning itself.

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

Once happy with her position, Miss Moss focused on Tom’s already very red bottom, pulled her arm back, saw where she wanted to land the cane, and brought her arm down landing the cane with a loud thwack exactly where she had aimed for which was about halfway down his bottom cheeks. As she watched the cane bite into his bottom and saw that his bottom cheeks surrendered very quickly, and then bounced back out as she lifted the cane back out, and heard his pain-filled gasp, she knew that she had given a hard enough stroke. Of course, all the practice that she had had with the cushions on the sofa helped her to gauge correctly how hard to land the cane.

Tom felt the cane being rubbed from side to side across his bottom and knew this would be different from being caned at college because there he would have had his trousers and underpants on. Here, though, he had the skimpily dressed Miss Moss rubbing that cane the from side to side across his bare bottom. He knew he was powerless because if he got up now, he would upset Miss Moss and the last thing he wanted to do was that. In addition, she had all of the power to give him detention after detention, which would mean lots of strokes of the cane from the headmistress. However, as much as he realised that he was powerless, so he enjoyed the feeling of being under his favourite teacher's control. It was, after all, something he had fantasied about so often, and, now it was happening. 

Next moment, Tom realised the cane was no longer being rubbed across his bottom, and, when it hit his bottom, he yelped because the pain was greater than he had ever anticipated. Was it because he was being caned on his bare bottom, he wondered, but reckoned probably not because the headmistress may well cane even harder knowing that the students bottom was protected with underpants and trousers, whilst his was not. He didn’t have too much time to think about it because after feeling the cane being rubbed once again from side to side, and then that it wasn’t, he yelped again as the second stroke landed. Right then, he so wanted to rub his bottom but had been told by others that when they did it with the headmistress, they got an extra stroke, or rather, the last stroke didn’t count. Would Miss Moss do the same to him? he wondered.

In the event, Tom’s unasked question was answered by a very stern Miss Moss, who said, “Make sure you stay bent over, boy. I don’t make allowances if you stand up or rub your bottom. You will get extras if you do anything other than stay with your bottom presented for me to cane.”

Tom didn’t know why, but he just loved being spoken to like that by Miss Moss. After all, he didn’t like it when anybody else told him off, so why didn’t it matter that Miss Moss was doing it? 

Next moment, Tom’s thoughts were again quickly diverted as the third stroke landed and he once again yelped. Was this the experience he wanted? he asked himself. Was the fantasy better than the reality? he queried. All he did know, was that Miss Moss had him very firmly under her control and, for some reason, he loved it.

Miss Moss landed the fourth stroke and heard Tom’s pained cry and knew that she was really enjoying every moment. She knew she had control over Tom at college, but this was better. After all, he could get up and just walk away and there wouldn’t be that much she could do about it. In fact, there wouldn’t be anything that she would do about it because this was something that they both have done through choice and so would hardly hold a grudge against Tom if he decided that he didn’t want to be caned anymore. On the other hand, she loved the way that he cried out with each stroke, and how each time the freshly raised welt appeared within moments of her pulling the cane away. She decided that she really did like having control in this way, and wondered if that was one reason why she chose to become a teacher. Maybe she would move on to teaching adults, but only if there was a caning regime, which she didn’t suppose was that common.

What Miss Moss also realised as she landed the fifth stroke was that her sex juice was dribbling down her thigh. Maybe it would’ve been better if she had kept her knickers on and just got them damp, but, when she had seen the look of awe on Tom’s face when she showed him her pussy lips, she knew that helped get him to submit to her, so a bit of a sex juice dribbling down her thigh was a price worth paying.

Miss Moss knew that there was just one stroke to go and so she focused as she rubbed the cane from side to side once more across Tom’s bottom whilst looking at the five lovely raised red welts, each one parallel to the other, fully intending to land the sixth stroke just below those first five. In a way, she hoped that Tom would get up or rub his bottom so she could give him another stroke, but she also knew that would be mean if he didn’t properly earn it. After all, a deal was a deal, and six strokes was that deal, albeit set by her and not questioned by Tom. So, as she pulled her arm back and was ready to bring the cane down, she knew she could at least make this stroke harder than the other five, and that was exactly what she did do. As the cane bit into Tom’s bottom and made it surrender before bouncing back out and swirling around as she pulled the cane back up, so she heard Tom’s even louder pain-filled cry as that sixth beautifully red raised welt appeared and hardened.

Tom knew he was struggling but was fully intent on staying bent over because Miss Moss told him to. He wanted to take all six strokes and told himself that he could always come back if he liked it so much. He wanted to obey and must obey, and in fact obey every word she said, and had already decided that if she ordered him to come back, then he would. Anyway, he suddenly remembered Miss Moss had told him that he would get a second spanking straight after the caning, so his punishment wasn’t over in any case, and even wondered what it would be like to have Miss Moss rub his bottom over the cane strokes, and knew he was about to find out.

Miss Moss listened to Tom’s crying and was actually impressed that he had managed to stay bent over and clasping hold of the chair for all six strokes, and she wasn’t so sure that she could’ve done so herself. Still, she was the one in charge and she was the one that was getting so aroused by that control. She even wondered, maybe just momentarily, whether Tom could finger her and give her the orgasm that she so desperately wanted right now. However, that was probably a step too far for a teacher and a student. So, instead, she ordered, “Now, go back and stand with your nose pressed against the wall, Tom.”

Tom was actually pleased that he was going to be given a respite before his second spanking. So, reasonably happy, he eased himself up, looked at Miss Moss albeit through his seriously blurred vision, and then went and pressed his nose against the wall once again, putting his hands on his head this time to make sure that he didn’t accidentally rub his bottom.

Miss Moss waited for Tom to position himself, and, as she looked at his welted bottom, so her vagina was throbbing so much more and, unable to contain herself, she quickly turned and walked out of the room, up the stairs, and into her bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed with her legs apart and her fingers quickly dived between her legs and ran up and down along her very wet pussy lips. It took just a few moments for her erotic gasps to change into orgasmic gasps, and she came. She wanted to come a second time but felt that she mustn’t leave Tom alone too long and gathered her thoughts as she sat recovering from her fabulous orgasm.

Tom was crying and so didn’t register that Miss Moss had actually left the room and gone upstairs. What he did know was that, as well as the pain, his erection had returned as he thought about the spanking and caning that Miss Moss had given him. The pain was far more than he had expected, but the wonderful sensation of being controlled and then punished by Miss Moss, all the time picturing her shaved hair mound, turned him on so much. If he was in bed, right then, his hand would be clasping his penis, which he knew would be throbbing, and he would give himself probably the best orgasm he had ever had. However, he was stuck with his nose pressed against the wall, unable to come in the way that he wanted to, so he had to just keep picturing being spanked again by Miss Moss. 

Upstairs, Miss Moss stood up, went into her bathroom, and used toilet paper to wipe away her sex juice. She then flushed the paper down the toilet before taking a deep breath and making her way back downstairs, knowing that she still had to give Tom another spanking, which is what she promised him.

Tom heard the toilet flushing and realised that Miss Moss had left the room, but then heard her coming back downstairs and knew it was too late to give himself the orgasm he wanted. Anyway, he realised that if he came where he was, his cum would spurt all over the wall so probably it was lucky he didn’t realise earlier that she had left the room because he would probably have done that and worried about the consequences later.

Miss Moss came back into the room and looked towards Tom and smiled as she saw that he had stayed obediently in place. So, reckoning that he was still happy to get his second spanking, she went and stood behind him, and, leaning in so that her breath would bounce against his cheek, she ordered, “Right then, you naughty boy, let’s get your second spanking done.” With that, she clasped hold of his arm and gently led him back towards the dining chair.

Tom knew his erection was getting stiffer as he was led by the beautifully dominant Miss Moss back to the dining chair, where she sat down and pointed to her lap and ordered, “Get across, boy.”

Tom still loved being told what to do by Miss Moss and obediently lowered himself once again across her lap. This time, though, as he lowered his full weight across her bare thighs, he realised his erection was so stiff and, unable to stop himself, he was suddenly gyrating as he felt Miss Moss rubbing his bottom in circles and only needed a few seconds before he let out his erotic gasps as he came.

Miss Moss had seen Tom’s erection was huge as he lowered himself across her lap and she smiled to herself as she felt his manhood being pressed down onto her thighs. She wasn’t so sure, once she started to rub his bottom in circles and realised that he was gyrating, whether she should let him come or not. Then she reminded herself that she had come upstairs, so why not Tom downstairs. After all, she was quite used to having someone come on her, albeit it was normally one of her girlfriends. Still, as she listened to Tom’s increasingly erotic gasps that told her he had come, she supposed all it would mean was that she would have to use some more toilet paper to dry herself off. 

Tom was ecstatic with his orgasm, but then almost immediately worried that he would not be able to hide the fact once he got up and Miss Moss would see that he had come all over her lap. He then hoped his cum was actually on her lap rather than being over the floor and then he realised that more likely was that some of the cum at least would be on his tummy, and he even started to smile.

Miss Moss was happy that Tom had finished his orgasm and, to reinstate her control, she raised her hand and brought her palm down on his bottom cheek, watching as the cheek surrendered, just as it had done before. She then proceeded to spank Tom on alternate bottom cheeks, listening to his louder and louder gasps as he once again squirmed around on her lap, struggling with the no doubt increasing pain.

As Tom came, he quite forgot the reason that he was once again across Miss Moss’s lap. He was reminded, though, as soon as she started to spank him again, and all those feelings of submission and being under her control and with her in charge flooded back, and he knew that she was exactly right to spank him again. Of course, his blurred vision soon returned as he tried to look at her upside-down legs, but he didn’t mind that and really did hope that Miss Moss was still enjoying spanking him as much as he was enjoying being spanked. Of course, enjoying wasn’t quite the right word just then because the pain was once again becoming more than he could bear, but he knew that last time once he got up his erection quickly appeared, and was pretty sure the same would happen again. In the meantime, he stayed across Miss Moss’s lap knowing all he had to do was lie there and take spank after spank after spank from his favourite teacher who he still had a crush on, and reckoned he would do forever.

Miss Moss continued to enjoy spanking Tom, mainly because she was happy that he had come, which showed how aroused he was by being spanked. She didn’t spank him for too long, though, at least not once he had started crying again. Just another minute or so, she told herself as she landed even harder spanks and enjoyed Tom’s even louder gasps and more intense squirming around on her lap.

Once Miss Moss decided enough was enough, she ordered, “Okay, Tom, you can get up now.”

Tom supposed he was glad that the spanking was over, but as he eased himself up so he realised his erection was returning. How come? he wondered.

Miss Moss saw the renewed erection but also knew that her own vagina was quivering once again so, whilst a new experience, it was clearly one that they both enjoyed, albeit for very different reasons and with very different effect. However, keeping control, Miss Moss said in her stern tone, “What do you say, boy?”

Tom was thinking exactly the same and replied, “Thank you for spanking and caning me, Miss.”

Miss Moss couldn’t hide her smile this time and stood up and held her arms open and happily hugged Tom, who hugged her back. Miss Moss was conscious of the fact that she still didn’t have any knickers on, but then again, neither did Tom. Even so, she knew this wasn’t going to be a loving relationship, but more the teacher-student disciplinary one. So, she smiled and said, “Do I need to give you another double detention, or do you want to repeat this?”

Tom had no second thoughts, and said, “This again please, Miss.”

Miss Moss replied, “In that case, assume I will give you another double detention next week but not enter you in the book. That way you will be able to come to my house again on detention evening and no one will ask you questions. You just need to make sure that no one sees your red and welted bottom for a few days.”

Miss Moss and Tom hugged each other again as a loving mum who had just spanked her son would, and with the love of a contrite son returned. Well, both liked that scenario and would be repeating it next week, and who knew how often after that.
 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments