Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Wrongs - Part Three

"The mistake is corrected"

19
6 Comments 6
13.5k Views 13.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Helen got dressed early as she was so excited at the thought of Emily coming over and admitting to Mrs W that it was she who broke the vase. She could not wait to see the embarrassed look on Emily’s face and no doubt the angry look on Mrs W’s face and wondered how the morning would play out.

She put on a sleeveless red top with a white micro mini skirt. She had bare legs and like yesterday did not bother with shoes.

Helen didn’t tell Mrs W that Emily was coming over but listened out to make sure she stayed at home. In any event, she stayed in her shortie sleeveless nightie and silk equally short dressing gown and slippers so Helen reckoned she wasn’t going anywhere.

Ann was in the living room when Emily rang the doorbell.

“I’ll get it,” Helen called out.

Helen opened the door and saw a worried looking Emily in another of her short-sleeved floral dresses and bare legs.

“Come in, Emily,” Helen said sternly.

Emily walked inside but instead of going straight into the living room stopped and asked Helen, “Have you told her?”

“No,” Helen said flatly. “You have to,” Helen added as she nodded towards the living room.

Ann looked up as Emily walked in. “Hi Emily,” she said. “How are you?”

Emily wanted to explain that her bottom was still sore from the spanking she had been given the day before by Helen. However, she let that go and just said, “I’m fine, thank you,” before going and standing in front of Ann. She had thought all night, well between orgasms, just how she would approach the subject but in the event her mind went blank.

Helen was enjoying the sight of Emily stuttering as she was obviously all wound up by what she had to do. For her, though, it was going to be placing Ann in the difficult position of knowing she had given a most unjustified spanking.

Ann looked up at Emily and feared the worst. What could be so bad as to make Emily look so worried? “What is it, Emily,” Ann asked inquisitively.

Emily licked her lips and glanced towards Helen.

Ann saw the glance and was even more surprised. What was it to do with Helen? Ann was getting annoyed and demanded, “What has Helen done?”

“Nothing Mrs W,” Helen replied feeling aggrieved the natural assumption had been that it was her who had done something wrong. So wanting to get the admission going she looked at Emily and ordered sternly, “Tell her, Emily.”

Ann looked first at Helen thinking her comment had been a bit rude bearing in mind their respective ages, and then she looked towards Emily. “Tell me what?” she demanded.

Emily blushed but managed to say, “You remember that vase that used to be on the table, Ann?”

“Yes of course I do,” Ann replied. “The one Helen broke and tried to hide that fact from me.”

Ann gave Helen a stern look but was surprised at the smirk on Helen’s face. Her mouth dropped open in surprise as she added, “Didn’t she?”

Emily got her tongue back. “No, Ann. I’m afraid that I did.”

Ann was shocked by the admission and wasn’t sure what to say.

Emily remembered what she was going to say when she had made her admission. “Helen told me you spanked her and that was wrong. However a spanking was probably the right answer and so if you want to give me a spanking I will let you.”

“Let me?” Ann said scornfully. “Let me? You won’t just let me you will do precisely as I say. I cannot believe you let this happen. So yes I am going to spank you.”

Emily was taken aback by the ferocity of Ann’s response. However, she supposed it was only to be expected. She even knew what she was going to ask once Ann told her she was going to be spanked. “Shall I get you the hairbrush, Ann?”

Ann didn’t even think to ask just then how come Emily knew about the hairbrush “Yes, do get it,” and pointed to the cabinet. “The top drawer over there,” she added as Emily walked towards the cabinet.

Emily collected the hairbrush and walked across to Ann and handed it to her.

Ann was very cross when she ordered, “Get your knickers off and lift your dress up. I am so annoyed with you, Emily.”

Helen was a bit put out that Emily didn’t have to do naughty spot time as she wanted to spend those few minutes discussing with Mrs W that she had been spanked when she shouldn’t have been and still her pocket money was being docked. She would have to wait, she told herself as she watched Emily lower her knickers to her ankles this time and stand back up and lift her dress up well above her waist.

Emily looked down at Ann’s lap and saw her silk nightgown had opened up and was well away from her thighs which were bare as her nightie had risen right up. She felt a quiver in her pussy as she saw those bare thighs.

Ann lost no time. “Get across my lap,” she ordered.

Emily eased herself across Ann’s lap and was soon in the same humiliating position as yesterday. She felt Ann’s hand on her bottom and the quivers intensified.

“Have you been spanked already?” Ann demanded as she saw the red hue still affecting Emily’s bottom.

“Helen spanked me yesterday as she told me you had spanked her.”

The response took Ann by surprise and she looked up at Helen and saw the widening smirk on her face. “Did she?” she asked half to herself.

“I did,” Helen announced.

Ann clearly blanched at the statement. “How come?” she asked weakly?

“Because I got spanked when I shouldn’t have been, and you didn’t believe me when I told you it wasn’t me.”

Ann remembered how she had made the presumption Helen had lied. It now seemed she was wrong. What was worse was that she had given Emily a spanking and suddenly wondered whether she would expect to spank her as well. She assumed not as it was a fair presumption at the time. Anyway, she may have to face the question.

In the meantime, she reverted to focussing on Emily’s bottom. She rather liked the idea of spanking her friend. After all, she clearly had a very sexy and spankable bottom. They had cuddled once or twice in the past after a couple of glasses of wine but she had never done anything as intimate as rub her bare bottom as she was doing now. With a smile, she raised her hand and told herself she hadn’t done anything as intimate as land a spank on her spankable bottom either as she brought her hand down hard on Emily’s bare bottom.

Emily lay across Ann’s lap and was feeling quite aroused as she rubbed her bottom. Those quivers that had rebounded around her pussy were back as she once again actually enjoyed the submissive position across Ann’s lap. She was happier being across Ann’s lap than Helen’s. Well, if happy was the right word? However she recalled how the intense pain experienced during the spanking by Helen had turned into erotic feelings beyond compare in bed afterwards. She reckoned having sex with Ann afterwards, would be far better than the sex she had with her vibrator.

Even as Emily felt the first spank land on her bottom she still felt aroused. It was only after a dozen or so spanks that the memory of the increasingly intense pain returned. However, she told herself that if experiencing that pain led to her erotic feelings afterwards then that was a price she was more than happy to pay.

Ann put Helen’s wrongful spanking to one side and focussed on spanking Emily. She loved the way she could turn her friend’s bottom darker and darker shades but wondered if her cheeks turned that colour so quickly because of the spanking Helen had given her yesterday. She was already thinking about the next spanking she would give Emily to test that theory.

Emily was squirming around on Ann’s lap and had got to the ‘Struggling with the pain,’ stage of the spanking. She knew she would and accepted the increasingly stinging pain.

Ann stopped for a moment and picked up the hairbrush. This was an implement she was well experienced in using and after tapping Emily’s bottom a couple of times proceeded to land hard spank after hard spank on Emily’s still very spankable bottom.

Emily kicked and squirmed as the spanks landed and soon all thoughts of sex went by the wayside as her whole focus was on getting through this very hard spanking. She was struggling under the onslaught of the hairbrush and the stinging seemed to encapsulate her whole bottom.

Helen watched Mrs W land spank after spank and realised she was getting aroused by what she was seeing. She wasn’t sure if she was aroused by the way Mrs W was spanking Emily or by the way Emily was struggling with the pain. Maybe the pain was what gave a more intense erotic feeling deep inside your pussy, she wondered? Helen was definitely struggling to decide whether she preferred to give a spanking or take a spanking and even wondered whether she would need to be spanked again to find out.

Then Helen shook herself out of her reverie. She had been wrongly spanked and this was about righting that wrong. Emily had been the most wrong. She had now been spanked twice. Well almost twice as Mrs W was still giving her a pasting. However, there was the second wrong. The fact Mrs W hadn’t believed her and gave her a spanking she never earned. Of course, she reminded herself that if she had stayed at home when she said she would she would have been there when Emily had come in and would have seen everything. If lying got her a spanking then she definitely deserved the one she got yesterday anyway. However, she hoped Mrs W would forget that bit.

Ann was happy with the colour of Emily’s bottom cheeks and legs and the way she was bawling her eyes out. The spanking had done its job.

PAULYNNATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PAULYNNATS

She rubbed Emily’s bottom and liked the feeling she was getting deep inside her pussy. She was definitely getting aroused. That was until she caught Helen’s eye, who was looking suspiciously at her, and decided maybe she had better get Emily off her lap.

“Get up, Emily,” Ann ordered.

Emily was still crying as she pushed herself up. It was easier than yesterday so she reckoned it must get easier the more often you are spanked. Then she almost laughed to herself as she realised she was already thinking about getting spanked again as she stood up and rubbed her bottom furiously and stepped from foot to foot. It would certainly be hard for anyone to think that later she would be seriously aroused looking at her now.

“She should face the wall, Mrs W,” Helen said.

Ann was shaken out of her own thoughts as she watched Emily do the spanking dance. “Yes, yes,” she agreed. “Go on Emily. Ten minutes.”

Emily didn’t argue, as she remembered facing the wall after Helen spanked her, and how she calmed down and got more and more aroused as the pain settled down.

Helen waited for Emily to press her nose against the wall and put her hands on top of her head. The dress had stayed up so her red bottom was on show.

After a moment, Helen said, “So Mrs W, now you know I was telling the truth.”

Ann blushed. She could see the conversation being a difficult one. “Yes, Helen but we have both punished the person to blame.” Helen nodded towards the sobbing Emily, thinking she had swayed the accusation away from herself.

Helen wasn’t having it. “That’s all very well, Mrs W, but it was you who said I lied, but I didn’t lie.”

Ann had to acknowledge that Helen hadn’t lied to her. “That is true, I suppose,” Ann accepted. ”I agree it looks like I made a mistake, but it was an honest one,” she tried.

Helen decided she would press Mrs W and argue her case. “It wasn’t just the mistake, Mrs W. You stopped my pocket money.”

“Oh, I can sort that out alright, Helen. I’ll give you the catch-up today.”

“Well Mrs W, if that sorts out the pocket money issue how do we square off the spanking?”

Ann blushed. She wasn’t happy still discussing the subject but had to admit there seemed to be only one fair outcome. However unhappy going there herself she asked Helen hoping she would bottle the reply. “How do you see it, Helen?”

“That’s easy, Mrs W,” Helen said confidently. “You need to be spanked by me just like I spanked Emily.”

That was a double strike for Ann. Helen didn’t bottle the reply and even worse she directly mentioned Emily. She was wondering just how she was going to avoid getting a spanking from her daughter’s sixteen-year-old friend. A girl who stayed over frequently and who might expect to spank her again when she does.

Helen didn’t let it go, though. “You need to be responsible for your actions, Mrs W,” Helen said defiantly.

Ann had no answer to the direct approach being taken by Helen. She looked at the sixteen-year-old who still looked confident and then Ann caved in. Helen had been wronged and was being defiant because she should be. After all, that was how she and Rachel were brought up. They were taught to do what they believed was right and not to be browbeaten into doing something else. So Ann bit her lip, stood up, and, looking at Helen, said, “You are right and I am wrong. You should spank me, and I need to learn from that spanking.”

Helen felt as elated as when Emily had agreed to be spanked. She knew this was different as Rachel was her friend and she was about to spank her friend’s Mum. However, she deserved it and so that made it right, she reckoned.

Helen went and sat on the chair Ann had sat on to spank Emily and looking up at Mrs W ordered, “Get your dress up above your waist, Mrs W.”

Helen’s mouth dropped open slightly as Mrs W raised her dress up above her waist and then looked at Helen for the next instruction. It came quickly enough as Helen leant forward and put her thumbs inside the elastic of Mrs W’s knickers. She waited only a moment before yanking them down to Ann’s ankles. “You better step out of them, Mrs W,” Helen ordered. She didn’t want to risk her falling over them.

Mrs W quickly stepped out of her knickers and left them on the floor. She won’t need them for quite a while she reckoned. She looked across at Emily and saw her dress was all rucked up so she asked, “Maybe I should take my dress off as well, Helen, so it doesn’t get all creased?”

Helen was wide-eyed and replied, “Sure, Mrs W.” She watched as Mrs W pulled the dress up and over her head, folded it and put it on a chair. Helen watched as she then looked at Mrs W wearing only her bra. She toyed with the idea of asking her if she wanted to take her bra off as well but reckoned Mrs W would ask if she wanted that. Best not to push her luck, Helen reckoned. Instead, she ordered, “Get across my lap, Mrs W.”

Ann took a deep breath as she eased herself down across Helen’s bare thighs. Her bra tugged slightly and she wondered whether to ask if she could take that off as well. She didn’t as she manoeuvred herself into position. However, her bra was pulling, and she adjusted it with one hand whilst balancing with the other.

Helen was almost helpful when she asked, “Do you want me to unclip the bra, Mrs W?”

“Oh yes please,” said a slightly struggling Ann.

Helen easily unclipped the bra which fell down Ann’s arms.

Ann flicked the bra away and although self-conscious of her drooping breasts she actually felt more comfortable.

Ann wondered whether Helen was embarrassed at all and so looked around and just seeing her face said, “I do deserve this spanking, Helen, so please make it as hard as the spanking I just gave Emily.”

In fact, Helen was quite confident about what she was doing and replied sarcastically, “Or maybe even harder, Mrs W?”

Ann blushed at the put down and turned her head back to the floor knowing she had been put firmly in her place which was to do as she was told and leave Helen to it.

Helen knew what she was going to do having planned it between orgasms the night before. Of course, last night it was just fantasising about how great it would be to spank Mrs W. Today, though, it was the reality. So she started methodically landing spanks on alternate bottom cheeks and also on the backs of Helen’s legs. She then landed spank after spank on the same bottom cheek and leg and then on the same spot on the same bottom cheek and leg. She enjoyed both turning Mrs W’s legs and bottom cheeks bright red and listening to her increasingly loud gasps of pain.

Just as with Emily, she then used the hairbrush following the same pattern but on the bottom cheeks only. She knew she had never been spanked herself on the backs of her legs with hairbrush. It was still more than enough to leave Mrs W crying like a baby kicking her legs and squirming around on Helen’s lap.

Even after the spanking ended Mrs W kept on crying and would cry for quite a while.

Helen rubbed Mrs W’s bottom as she cried and felt satisfied she had got the revenge she sought. Time would tell if Mrs W held it against her but she hoped not.

“Get up and join Emily facing the wall,” Helen eventually ordered.

Ann eased herself up from Helen’s lap and didn’t even hesitate to start to rub her bottom while stepping from foot to foot. She didn’t care how it looked, although she had a good idea given the number of times she had watched Rachel and Helen do the same dance. At least except for the fact she was naked and no doubt her breasts were swaying as well. If anything, she felt sexier because of the fact she was naked. She quickly made her way to stand next to Emily pressing her nose against the wall and placing her hands on her head.

Helen went over and stood behind Mrs W and put her hand on her bottom and felt how warm it was. She was increasingly aroused as she felt it but she wasn’t just then thinking of Mrs W. She was thinking of Rachel as she nearly came.

Helen focussed on the two older women facing the wall. She knew they were more than friends. Much more in fact. “I suppose you will stay for the rest of the day, Emily. You can treat it as though you are both grounded. It will do you both good to help each other through the pain. Then you can sleep over. You can go to bed naked so won’t need to get anything to wear.”

Emily had been squeezing her thighs together as she listened to Helen spanking Ann and was on the verge of an orgasm when Helen made her announcement. That would be just what she would have hoped for. She could not hold back an orgasmic squeak. Helen smiled at the sound.

However, Helen made another announcement. “Because of the pocket money deduction, you will both go to bed early tonight. You will face the wall again at seven ‘o clock and you will both be fully naked. After ten minutes you will both go back across my lap for sixty hand spanks. Then you will go to bed. Understood?”

“Yes, Helen,” they both said.

Helen enjoyed the fact neither woman objected to going back across her lap. That was probably because they both knew they would be making love afterwards and their warmed bottoms would help them.

Helen watched the two women as they stayed looking at the blank wall and both were no doubt thinking sixty spanks was a small price to pay to be able to make love together. Time would tell, Helen supposed, if that was the last time she would spank one or both women. She knew that she would get spanked again by Mrs W when she was naughty and was fine with that.

Either way, as Helen was watching the two women’s reddened bottoms she was running her finger along her very wet pussy lips. She stopped just before cumming but knew in a few minutes she would be in her bedroom and would finish herself off properly, and loudly. She was looking forward to a night with her vibrator and her dreamy thoughts as she played with herself.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments