Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nail Technician: Part 2

"Linh and I take it to the bedroom."

8
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"The second evening together with Linh."

I finally got to sleep after last night's activities.  I knew that it was going to be a long day wondering what was going to happen tonight.  I made some coffee, then headed for the gym.  I couldn't get her out of my mind no matter what I did. 

 

I got back home and grabbed something to eat, then headed to the bathroom to shave and do a little man-scaping.  I wanted to be very presentable for Linh tonight.  I then went to work, and at 10:00 am I called her salon to see if I could make an appointment for later this afternoon. 

 

She actually had a 5:00 pm & a 6:00 pm slot, so I took the 5:00 pm in the hopes that no-one would come in at 6:00 pm and we could leave early.  I texted Linh, and told her I made an appointment and that I'd see her at 5:00 pm, and she could just tell me what wine to get then.

 

I got to the salon just a few minutes before 5:00 pm, and Linh was waiting for me.  She had on a mid-thigh length black skirt, a white blouse, some really sexy white stockings, and of course, some high pumps.  She then escorted me over to the pedicure station, where she got me in the chair and started getting the water ready. 

 

It was kind of fun, because I knew the other girls that worked there, but they had no idea about Linh and I.  As Linh worked on my pedicure, she at times, naturally in doing her job, opened her legs.  I could not help but try to look up her dress, and I finally got a view of the black lace at the top of her thigh-high stockings.  I tried not to look like the pervert I was and make it obvious, but I knew that she knew I was looking.  Who wouldn't?

 

After she was done with my pedicure, she took me over to her manicure station.  There was another customer in the station next to hers, so I knew that we wouldn't be able to talk freely.  We started making stupid talk, like I asked her if she had any plans for tonight, and she said, "Yes, I have dinner plans with a friend."

 

I said, "A guy friend, or lady?"

 

She said, "A guy."

 

I said that I was jealous, and she said, "You shouldn't be, he's just a friend."

 

So after a bit, the people at the table next to us finished and headed for the checkout counter.  So working away at my nails, she asked, "So, do you like my stockings?"

 

I said, "Oh, I don't know. Are you wearing stockings?"

 

She gasped and said in her sexy accent, "Haha, you bad boy, I know you were looking."  Then she said, "If you bring over a nice wine, you can look at them closer."

 

I was starting to get hard at the table just thinking about feeling those stockings up under her dress.  Then, under the table, I felt her place her legs on each side of mine.  I was a little far away, so I slid my chair a little closer in towards her.  Then I started to push my legs apart which spread her legs apart under the table.  I spread them as far as I could while remaining comfortable.

 

Then she said to me, "You're a bad boy."

 

I said back to her, "Yes I am a bad boy, and I hope you like bad boys. Do you?"

 

She said, "Yes, are you going to be bad for me tonight?"

 

I said, "I can be as bad as you want me to be."

 

All she said was, "Well, if you're going to be really bad, you better go get me some wine."

 

I said, "I'm going to get a nice Chardonnay and a Merlot, will that work?"

 

She gave me her address and said, "Go ahead and checkout.  I don't have a 6:00, so I'm going to start cleaning up.  I should be home by 7:00.  Just meet me there."

 

I picked up the wine, and then was wondering if I should stop and get some condoms.  I hadn’t bought condoms in so long that it really felt strange, but I thought better to have them and not need them, than to need them and not have them.  So I stopped at the drug store on the way and looked at the selection. 

 

Embarrassingly, there was a lady there looking them over too.  I said to her, “I haven’t bought these in so long, I think the last time there were about three types, now there’s thirty, any suggestions?”

 

She said, “Well, they kind of all have a specific use, believe it or not.  Are you looking for anything in particular?”

 

I said, “Mostly just for normal protection, but something with extra lube might be needed.”

 

She then instructed me which ones to get.  She said, “If you don’t have lube, these work well.”  She picked her condoms and winked at me, and said, “Enjoy!”

 

I then headed to Linh’s house already half hard with the conversation I just had with a stranger.  I knocked on the door, and Linh opened.

 

She looked so hot while she just held the door open and looked at me and then finally said, “Do we have an appointment?”

 

I said, “Well I believe I have an appointment with a gorgeous Asian lady with white nylon stockings with black lace at the top.”

 

She said, “Well these are white, but I don’t know if they have black lace.  Would you like to see?”  With that, I just made a confirming face, and she grabbed the hem of her skirt and started pulling it up until the lace started to appear. 

 

Then she said, “Well, it looks like you’re at the right place.  Please come in.”  She looked so stunning, I was dumb founded.  She invited me into the kitchen and handed me a wine opener.  She said, “We should have a glass of red now, and white with dinner.  I hope you like salmon.” 

 

I poured us each a glass and walked up to her from behind while she was at the stove and handed hers to her.  She took the glass and a sip and said, “Mmm, this is real nice.”

 

I pushed into her a little from behind, and whispered in her ear, “I’m glad that you like it.”  I could feel my cock getting hard in my pants just thinking about it being a few layers of clothing away from her ass.  I’m sure she could feel it too.

 

She said, “Why don’t you have a seat? We will eat in five minutes.”

 

I kissed her on the neck, and she sighed and tilted her head back and closed her eyes while I caressed her neck with my lips and tongue.  I knew that this was making her wet.

 

Finally, she said, “You need to sit down now, bad boy, and do what you are told!”  So, I obeyed her and had a seat where I could watch her and look at her in her skirt, stockings and pumps, and think of how I was going to devour her.

 

Finally, dinner was ready and we sat at the table.  I poured us each a glass of white wine, and we took a sip, and I said, “Thank you for inviting me here tonight for dinner. This is very nice!”

 

She said, “You are welcome, bad boy.”

 

It seems like she had to keep reminding me that I was a "bad boy".  I didn’t need to be reminded about it, because I was determined to show her what a “bad boy” was as soon as we were done eating.  She went through her first glass pretty fast and then handed it to me for a refill.  I actually was a little nervous, so I sucked my first glass down too and then poured my refill.

 

There wasn’t a whole lot of conversation while we ate, and then out of the blue she said, “Can I ask you something?”

 

I said, “Yes, you can ask me anything.”

 

She said, “What is going on with your marriage, and I really need you to tell me the truth!”

 

This totally caught me off guard, and the first thing I thought of was that my hopes of this evening moving forward were soon going to end.  I said, “In a nutshell, we are separated and have filed for divorce."

 

She said, “Can I ask why?”

 

I said, “Are you sure you really want to know before I answer?”

 

She said, “If you don’t mind telling me, I’d like to know.”

 

I said, “Pretty much our sex life has been non-existent for a long time, and I’ve tried to change that.  I’ve tried to spice it up and suggest we try things out of the box, but she doesn’t seem interested in trying those things, at least with me."

 

She said, “Like what?”

 

And I said, “It’s embarrassing to tell you now because I don’t know you that well.”

 

She said, “So she doesn’t like bad boys?”

 

I said, “Apparently not.”

 

She then put her hand on mine and said, “Tell me those things.”

 

I said, “I don’t feel comfortable telling them to you, Linh, because I don’t want you to think I’m weird.”

 

She said, “Please?”

 

I thought, what the fuck do I do now?  I can tell her and it’ll really turn her off, or they’ll turn her on, and it’ll be the start of what I wanted in the first place.  I finished my glass, and there was enough left for about a half glass for each of us.  Linh handed me her glass for the rest of the bottle.

 

Then she said, “Tell me.”

 

I said, “Ok. I tried to get her interested in trying a threesome and maybe a foursome, where we swap partners together and or separately.  I thought maybe she doesn’t like sex with me, so I thought it might entice her to try something new.  Plus I thought the whole idea was an exciting thing to try and was a real turn on.  She didn’t seem interested, and that whole conversation made matters even worse, so I felt the end was near.” 

 

I didn’t say anything for a while, and Linh and I just looked at each other finishing our wine.  Then I finally said, “I bet you think I’m a weirdo now, don’t you?”

 

She said, “Actually, I don’t think it’s weird to want to try new things.”

 

The conversation kind of ended there.  I got up and started cleaning off the table.  I said, “We’re out of white, so I guess it’s time for red.”  I poured her a glass of red and told her to just relax while I cleaned up.  While I was cleaning up and doing the dishes I was wondering what was going through her mind as she was being very quiet.  When I was about done, I heard her chair pull out, and heard her walking over towards me.  She put the empty glass down on the counter next to mine and filled them both up.

AlisaBerg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaBerg

 

“She said, “You better start drinking, you’re a glass behind.”

 

She handed me my glass, and she held hers up to toast, I said, “To dessert!”

 

She said, “To trying new things!”

 

We toasted each other and I then took a big drink of the wine, as she did.  She then grabbed my hand, turned the lights off in the kitchen and led me to the bedroom.

 

Once we got in the bedroom, we put our glasses on the night stand and immediately started making out by the edge of the bed.  She sat me down on the edge of the bed and said to wait there, she was going to go to the bathroom and brush her teeth.  While she was in there, I got the condoms and tried to find a place where I’d be able to get to them easily. She came out, and I asked her if I could use the bathroom, and she said yes, and she had an extra toothbrush on the vanity if I wanted to brush my teeth.

 

When I came out, she was just sitting on the edge of the bed waiting.  I walked up to her and grabbed her hands and lifted her up to get her to stand.  We started making out and I started to unbutton her blouse and took it off.  I grabbed one of her breasts with one hand and reached under her skirt with the other to grab her ass.  The making out intensified as she started to unbutton my shirt. 

 

Once she got me out of my shirt, she squatted down on those high heels and looked me in the eyes as she started to unbutton my pants.  Once out of my shoes and pants she started kissing my cock through my underwear.  I was so rock hard, it hurt in there and needed to be freed.  I had to pull my underwear down off my cock, and once it sprung out, she immediately took it in her mouth and started sucking hard on it.

 

She was very aggressive with her sucking, like she couldn’t wait to suck all my come out of me.  I told her to slow down because I was already going to blow a load, and she just kept on going.  I grabbed her head and held it firmly again me fully filling her mouth and throat with my first load.  After I let go of her, she kept on sucking on it.  There was cum everywhere. 

 

I couldn’t believe how much I came, it was almost embarrassing.  Once she was satisfied, she released me from her mouth and there was cum on her cheek.  I took my finger and tried to clean it up and placed it by her mouth, and looking in my eyes she licked and sucked it all down.

 

Then, she stood up and started kissing me.  I could taste my cum as she apparently saved some for me and forced it into my mouth with her tongue.  We continued to suck each other's tongues in a bath of my cum.  I must say it was kind of hot.

 

Then, I removed her bra, and placed her on the bed.  I pushed into the center of the bed and removed her panties.  All she had on now was her stockings and pumps.  She started to try to remove her heels, and I told her to leave them on. I said, “Bad boys like them on.”

 

I got on her and started kissing and licking her neck working my way towards her breasts where I devoured her.  Her breasts were so fine.  I loved sucking on them and teasing them with my tongue driving her wild.  Then I continued kissing and licking her down to her tummy and belly button then finally to the little patch of hair above her shaved pussy. 

 

I could not wait to pleasure her pussy with my mouth.  I grabbed one leg behind the knee on each side and lifted her legs up and back to her abdomen, and then apart opening her pussy wide for my awaiting mouth.  The feel of her stockings was so good.  I looked up at her and I saw her looking at me, and then she closed her eyes and laid her back and waited for me to begin.

 

I kissed, licked and probed her pussy for what seemed like a half hour, but I couldn’t make her cum.  I wanted her to cum before I fucked her.  So, I got up and laid beside her, spread her left leg with my left arm and her right leg with my right leg.  Then, I started rubbing her clit with my right hand.  This went on for two or three minutes, then I could start to feel a rhythm in her breathing.  Then there it was, I knew she was going to cum.  I kept rubbing in time with her breathing.  As her breathing became faster, so did my hand, then finally she let go.  She then grabbed my head and put it on her pussy and made my drink up all of her juices.

 

After she calmed down, she went after my cock again and started sucking on it to get me hard.  After I was hard, she got on her back and opened her legs wide for me and pulled me onto her.  I almost forgot I had condoms.  I said to her, “I have condoms, shouldn’t we use them?”

 

She said, “You don’t need birth control. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum.”

 

With that, I took my cock and rubbed it all around her pussy getting it wet, then I lined it up with her small entrance and slowly guided it in.  My god. she was tight!  I started working it in small gyrations until I got all inside her.  Then I slowly start pumping her as I held her legs up and apart with each ankle. After a rather short while, I felt I was going to cum, so I reached an arm behind each of her knees and pushed her legs back towards her body where I could now get my body weight over her and fuck her hard and fast.

 

She reached her arms around the back of me, pulling me into her and said, “Fuck me hard, baby, cum for me.”

 

Finally, I came, and pumped every drop I had into her.  We collapsed, and I got off of her.  I thought we were done for a while, then she got on top of me and turned around putting her cum filled pussy on my mouth.  I didn’t think that she just wanted me to look at it, so I started licking it.  I couldn’t believe all the cum that was dripping out of her.  While I was doing this, she started sucking me back to hardness.  I started probing her pussy again with my tongue and she was loving it.

 

I was surprised that I was able to get hard again so quickly as I was out of practice.  So I thought, maybe it’s time for the grand finale.  While she was sucking away on my half-hard cock, I took my fingers and fingered her pussy with them getting them wet.  I added to the wetness with a mouthful of saliva and started playing with her ass that I just happened to have a great view of. 

 

I was able to finger her ass and she did not resist me.  Then I slid her back a little to get her ass where I could get my tongue after it.  I started to lick and tongue her ass while she was still sucking on me, and I could hear her moaning in enjoyment.

 

She seemed to be enjoying all of this, so I thought it was time to show her what “bad boys” like to do.  I maneuvered her onto her back and looked her in the eyes and said, “Are you sure you want me to be a bad boy?”

 

She said, “Uh-huh.”  Then she said, “Are you going to fuck my ass?”

 

I answered, “Yes, if you’re ok with it."

 

Then she said, “I’ve never done this before, and I think you should ask nicely.”

 

So I whispered in her ear, “Can I fuck your ass?”

 

She said, "Mm-hmm".

 

So then I asked her, “Do you want me to fuck your ass?”

 

She said, “Yes.”

 

Then I said, “Then tell me to fuck your ass.  Say you want me to fuck your ass.”

 

She said, “Fuck my ass.  Please fuck my ass and cum in it for me!”

 

With that, I rolled her over and picked her up a little to get her on her knees, then I spread her knees so it would be easier to spread her ass cheeks apart while I got her prepped.  She had a really tight little ass, so I knew I’d really have to do a good prep job and get her relaxed, especially since she had never done this. 

 

I spread her ass cheeks apart and started kissing them all over gradually working my way to her hole.  Then I started licking her hole and she started sighing apparently liking what I was doing.  After it seemed to be nice and wet I started to probe it with my tongue.  Finally, her entrance allowed my tongue access of her virgin ass, and I started tongue fucking her.  She started pushing into me wanting my tongue in there.

 

After I felt she was pretty wet inside, I took two fingers and placed them to her mouth and she knew what to do.  So far, it seemed like she had done this before, or she was a fast learner.  I took my fingers to her ass and applied her saliva to her opened asshole and started pushing a finger in.  It surprisingly went in nice and slow, and after working it a while, I went for two. 

 

Two was a little more work, but eventually, her ass gave way.  Then I worked in a third, just to see if I could get it in the opening.  After a mouthful of my lubricating saliva, I got her ass open, and I knew now it was time.  I got up and whispered to her not to move, that I was just going to get a condom.

 

She said, “But I want you to cum in me.”

 

I said, “I will, but let’s start this way, it’ll make it easier.”

 

I put on a well-lubricated condom and lined my cock up right behind her ass.  I grabbed my cock right behind the head and pushed it into her asshole.  After a couple of tries, it slid in and I thought I was now home free.  She told me to go slow and easy.  So, I started moving in and out very slowly in small distances, and little by little I began filling her ass.  I eventually got all the way inside her and now started to fuck her ass harder. 

 

I spread her legs a little further apart hoping it would make it easier and give me a better view of the perfect ass I was fucking.  She was so tight, I thought I was going to blow my load, so I stopped and pulled out.  I asked her if she was ok and if she wanted me to continue.

 

She said, “Yes, it feels good. Please cum in my ass.”

 

So with that, I took the condom off and pushed back in.  The feeling of the walls of her ass wrapped around the skin of my cock was unreal, like a heated blanket.  I started pumping her ass as hard and as fast as I could, making sure she was ok, and then I felt my balls start to tighten.  I told her I was going to cum soon and I wrapped both arms under her and pushed into her as far as I could and exploded.  I finally collapsed on her with my cock still in her and we just laid there until my cock slipped out of her ass.

 

We both fell asleep for a few hours.  When I woke up, I gave her a kiss and told her I had to leave.

 

She said, “That was really nice, maybe we can do it again soon, and maybe more!”

 

I said, “That sounds good, I’ll call you tomorrow after you get home.”

Published 
Written by Jackson007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments