Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Conversation about Pegging

"This is a story about a conversation my wife and I had about pegging and the fun that followed."

67
22 Comments 22
31.0k Views 31.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Kim and I were sitting on the couch relaxing when she looked up from her laptop with a grin on her face. “Honey, I was reading an article today about a sex act for which a local sex writer coined a term. It is called pegging. Have you heard about it?” she asked with a slight twinkle in her eye.

“Yeah, I have heard about it. I have read a few articles of his about it and some other stuff.”

“Well, I am glad you know what it is. I thought I was going to have to go into a long, drawn out discussion about what it is and how it can be pleasurable for men.”

“Oh, I don’t think it would have been a very long, drawn out discussion at all. I mean, basically it involves a woman wearing a strap-on and fucking a guy in the ass, and the pleasurable part is that it stimulates the man’s prostate.” I grinned at her after describing it.

“Well, I guess that does describe it pretty well,” she said with a smile on her face. “So, how do you feel about it? You don’t think it is gay do you? I know that some men get very uncomfortable at the thought of any thing going in their ass.”

“No, I don’t think there is anything gay about it. You know me, I don’t have the same hang ups that some men have about their sexuality. If it feels good, both parties involved are consenting adults, and it isn't illegal then I don’t see why you shouldn't try it. But enough about that, let’s get back to the topic at hand. Pegging. I assume you are bringing this up for a reason,” I said while looking in her eyes.

Kim grinned and said, “Well, after reading about it, I looked at a few pictures and some videos online to see what it was all about.” She blushed a little as she said this.” I think it really looks hot. You just said that you knew about it and had looked at some stuff. How do you feel about it?”

“Well, I think it is pretty hot as well. It looks like it could be a lot of fun. Since you have your laptop already, why don’t you show me some of the videos that you really like,” I said, feeling my cock getting hard in my pants.

“Oh,” Kim said as she saw my cock swelling in my pants. “It looks like you are turned on just by talking about this. Why didn't you ever bring it up?” she asked while loading a couple videos. “I mean, we usually discuss things, like how I want to have sex with a man with a big black cock. We both realized we shared that fantasy after it came up.”

“Well, that is it though,” I said. “That conversation came up after talking about our past and a dream that I had following that. I mean, how would I bring this up? Just tell you about a story that I had recently read.” I laughed when I said that. “I guess that is how you brought it up isn't it?" 

Kim smiled at me. “Well, it worked didn't it? How would you have done it?”

“I had thought about bringing it up the next time we were at our favorite toy shop. I probably would have steered you toward that section and started a conversation about the toys there. Then I would have brought up how I had heard that it can be really pleasurable for the man because of the prostate, and how some women enjoy the role reversal.”

She laughed at that. “I would have totally seen through that ploy. Real smooth there Joe. Well, here are some of the videos that I like. It was a little hard to find videos that I like. I am not really into the BDSM side of it or making the guy wear women’s lingerie. I wouldn't want you stretching out my expensive lingerie.” She winked at me devilishly.

I got harder and more turned on as we watched the first video. It was definitely hot. It was an amateur video with an attractive couple that you could tell definitely loved each other and got off on what they were doing. As we watched, Kim leaned over and placed her hand on my stiff cock while whispering in my ear, “This is so hot. I really want to try this with you. I can just imagine that is me sliding my long hard cock into your ass. I bet you would cum so hard from that.”

I turned and kissed her on the lips and said, “That does sound pretty sexy. Why don’t you help me get this thing in my pants under control, and we can go down the road to the toy shop and get some toys and try it.”

“You really mean it?” She almost squealed.

“Yes, you know I am willing to try anything with you.”

She kissed me hard on the lips then slid her hand up and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. Kim leaned over and took my hard cock in her mouth. As her warm wet lips slid up and down my shaft and she fondled my balls, I leaned my head back and imagined what we would be doing later. I could feel myself quickly approaching orgasm just thinking about it. I slid my hand into the back of her pants, between her legs and started to rub her clit while she sucked me. Kim was soaking wet. As my orgasm approached, I let her know that I was close. For the second time in our relationship, Kim just kept going and sucked me until I came in her mouth. She swallowed most of it, then leaned up and kissed me deeply so that I could taste myself on her lips.

“I am so going to enjoy pegging you babe,” she said after breaking the passionate kiss. “Let’s go,” she said as she hopped up and ran up the stairs.

I buttoned my pants and headed up after her, grabbing the car keys as I went. We got in the car and headed to the store.

As we walked in, Kim asked me what I thought we should get.

“Well, I think we should get this double dildo that I have read about. People rave about how good it is for both parties.”

“Look at you, always doing your research. You have definitely put some thought into this. Maybe you can try your cheesy line on me when we get to the strap-on section,” she said with a little giggle.

I laughed and we walked over to the strap-on section. I pointed out the one that I was thinking about which was the largest of three sizes.

“Do you think we should start with that one?” Kim asked. "I mean, there are two smaller sizes. Maybe those would be better to start with. Or, maybe you want to get that one because it is black,” she said while poking me in the ribs.

I just laughed. “Actually, I have read that the smaller ones won’t allow enough penetration after they have been inserted in the woman. If we are going to do this, I want to be able to use it and feel it. We should also get a harness. Although it says that you don’t need one, I have read that a harness makes it easier and more comfortable.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

It won’t slip out when you get excited.”

“Okay, that makes sense. So the big black strap-on cock it is then,” she said with a naughty gleam in her eye.

“We should get some condoms for it as well and some lube that won’t harm the silicone. It will make the cleanup easier.”

About that time, one of the store owners came over to chat with us. She is one of the main reasons we like this store. After years of working in social work, her and her partner had decided to open a sex shop. They are both very knowledgeable and helpful without being creepy. The store owner recommended a good lube and she also recommended getting some latex gloves for preparation. She gave us some advice on how to proceed and congratulated us on trying something new.

We were both giddy with excitement as we left the store and headed back home.

When we got home, we hopped in the shower and washed off, then rinsed the toy and headed for the bedroom. I laid down a towel and lay down on my back.

Kim walked in the room a couple minutes later with the harness on and the dildo already inserted. She winked at me and asked, “How do you like my big cock?”

I just smiled a little nervously and told her that she looked sexy and maybe a little intimidating.

Kim lay down next to me, and we began to kiss as she reached down and stroked my cock with her hand. She leaned in and whispered, "Relax baby, I am going to be gentle with you and take good care of you.” My cock twitched in her hand.

With that, she began to kiss her was down my chest, stopping to tease my nipples a bit before continuing her kisses down my stomach. As she got down between my legs, she gave my perineum a few gentle licks while stroking me. She then took each of my balls into her mouth and sucked them while I began to relax. While she was doing this, she reached over and got the bottle of lube and poured a large dollop on my hole. It felt cold and I tensed a little, but she blew her warm breath on my ass and I slowly relaxed again. Kim slowly started to rub her finger around my asshole before just inserting the tip in.

I had to mentally remind myself to relax and let my wife take control. This whole role reversal thing is definitely a little hard to get around the first time.

While I was breathing deep and relaxing, Kim began to slowly work her finger in and out. As I warmed up, she inserted a second finger and added more lube. My sexy wife began to crook her fingers and apply pressure to my prostate. I had never felt something so amazing and different. It was intense. After doing this for a while, she added a third finger and repeated the process.

“Honey, your fingers in my ass feel so good. I feel an orgasm approaching,” I said with a quaking voice.

“Hmm, well, maybe I should stop and put my dildo in you. I don’t want you coming too soon and losing interest.” She had a wicked little grin on her face.

“You are probably right but it feels so good,” I moaned.

Kim gave my cock a few licks then slid up my chest and kissed me while she removed the glove.

She leaned back and looked at my hard cock next to her strap-on. “I feel a little robbed,” she said.

“And why is that sweetie?”

“Well, my cock isn't as thick as yours. I guess you won’t get to feel exactly what I feel when you take my ass.”

“Ha, well I think yours is plenty big. Now why don’t you fuck me with it?”

“I will, don’t you worry. Just savoring the moment for a little bit.” With that, Kim reached down and began to guide her strap-on into my ass. It was tight but felt amazing at the same time.

As she slowly slid in to the hilt, she asked, “Does that feel ok? It doesn't hurt does it?”

“It is a little uncomfortable but I am sure I will get used to it. Just take it slow at first babe.”

With that, Kim began to slowly withdraw then thrust back in. After a couple minutes of discomfort, it began to feel good. The sensation of it dragging back and forth over my prostate was intense. As I loosened up and relaxed Kim began to speed up a little.

“How does it feel?” she asked. “It really feels good for me. The end inside of me really puts pressure on my g-spot when I pull out of you." 

“It feels good. The sensations are amazing. I didn't know that this could feel so good,” I said between breaths.

“God, I am so fucking wet and excited right now. I am going to cum soon. Fucking you is so sexy. I love this babe.” By this time, her voice was getting husky. I could tell that she was really enjoying it.

“Keep going babe, I am getting close to cumming as well. Oh, this feels so good. You look sexy kneeling between my legs and thrusting.” I put my legs up on her shoulders and pulled her down for a passionate kiss. That position let her get deeper inside me. My ass was so full. It felt great to share this level of intimacy with her.

Kim began to thrust faster as her orgasm approached. From the looks of it, it was going to be a huge orgasm. With the way that her pussy contracts when she orgasms, it could have definitely pushed out the strap-on. I was glad that we had gotten the harness to ensure it stayed in. I didn't want this to stop suddenly before I came.

“Oh Kim, I am going to cum. Keep fucking me. Fuck me hard,” I panted.

“Joe, I am so close. Oh fuck baby. Take my cock. Take it hard,” she yelled. As she said that, she came hard.

“Keep thrusting babe. Fuck me through your orgasm. Yeah, like that. Keep fucking me. Oh, I am going to cum. Oh shit. Here it comes. Oh shit,” I grunted as I came. Cum shot up between both of us. Powerful spurts coated us both with cum. It shot onto both of our stomachs, onto her breasts, and a couple strong spurts actually landed on my face.

Kim smiled then leaned down and licked the cum off of my face as she came down from her orgasm. I was spent. Both of our lips met and she kissed me hard.

“That was amazing. I have never seen you cum that intensely,” she said with a ragged, husky voice.

“You are telling me. I actually came on my own face,” I said with a laugh.

She grinned “Now you know what it feels like. Although, you never cleaned it up for me by licking it off.”

“Thanks for that.”

“No, thank you. I am so glad we did this. It was amazing. Well, I guess I better pull out of your ass, and we both need to go clean up. You made a mess,” she said with a laugh.

With that she got up and sashayed out of the room. I just stared at her ass and reveled in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm before getting up and following her to the shower.

Published 
Written by Ciao_Bella
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments