Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Different Kind of Love (Part One)

"The first time I'd gone without all the kinky-fuckery."

6
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
“You have her for fifteen minutes, and then we’re sending him in,” Mr. Barns’ voice comes from outside my dressing room.

My prep team is holding lingerie against my skin, deciding what color looks sexiest against my tan skin tone. They apply makeup, spray things in my hair and apply lotion to my body. I’m completely naked in front of them. I scroll through Instagram and listen to music, moving whenever they ask me to. I’m used to this, I’ve done it before. The life of a porn star never changes.

“Alright, everybody out,” Mr. Barns’ knocks on the door and they rush to make last minute touches. I move away and look at myself in the mirror as they move from the room. I grab a thin black robe from the hanger on the closet door and slip into it.

There is a soft knock at my door. We’ll have an hour and a half to get to know each other before we start filming.

“Come in,” I call, tying the robe in front. My jaw drops when the door opens. A tall man with dark skin walks in. He’s wearing dark jeans that hang off of his hips perfectly and a clean white shirt.

“Hey,” He says, a little embarrassed. I have to remind myself that I am staring, most of the guys that walk through my door aren’t as handsome, and are normally a lot older than they say.

“I’m Xavier,” he says, holding out his hand. I take it, looking up at his face. He’s beautiful. His jaw line sculpts his face perfectly and his deep dark brown eyes make him look mysterious.

“I’m Emily,” I say. He follows me to the couch, where we sit in silence for a while.

“Would you like to go over limits?” he asks me softly. I nod, he’s much more of a gentleman than I am used to, I’m very taken aback.

“I don’t really have limits,” he says reaching for the folder on the coffee table in front of us. “I don’t like girls to play with my asshole, but that’s about it.”

I’m about to open my mouth and make a comment about whether or not he likes guys to play with his asshole, but I decide not to.

“I don’t really have limits either,” I offer. “Just be careful with my piercings and don’t bite down hard on my nipples. Oh, and don’t cum on my face unless you have to.”

He nods, but his eyebrows raise and I know he’s curious about something. I stand and untie my robe. I pull it away slightly, revealing the piercings on my hips. I turn around and let my robe fall of my shoulders and show him the piercings at the top of my spine. He inhales sharply. I put my robe back on and sit down.

“Other than that, I’ve done just about everything,” I say.

“Have you read the folder?” he asks.

I shake my head 'no'.

“My files are there, they tested me last week,” He says, flipping through papers. He’s so professional. I’m starring again when he looks up.

“This is supposed to be a sensual scene right?” I ask him, ignoring him about the files. We all get tested a week before a film.

“That’s what I was told,” He says. I don’t say anything. “You don’t seem too excited about this.”

“I’m just, not used to this kind of scene,” I reply. “They mostly do the kinky stuff with me.”

“No freaky stuff this time,” he says. “Have you ever done anything like this?”

I shake my head.

“It’s easy, just follow my lead. This is the kind of stuff they have me do all the time.” His eyes glisten a little bit.

I nod. “That should be easy,” I say.

“Would you like to see me naked before we do this?” Xavier’s gaze doesn’t meet my eyes when he asks.

It's protocol, so nothing unexpected happens during filming. I nod my head. He slowly pulls his shirt over his head. His v-cut abs ripple and quiver when he does. My eyes immediately go to his chest, which is completely bare and smooth. He unbuttons his jeans and he slips them to the floor. He’s gone commando.

I look at him; he’s completely waxed there too. My mouth drops open. He’s hung, like, really hung. I pull my eyes back up to his face and he nods. I’m next.

I remove my robe and let it fall to my feet. I unhook my bra and I let that fall to the floor too. My panties drop next. He looks at me, up and down before we get dressed again in silence. Mr. Barns walks in a few minutes later.

“I hope you two have had the chance to get to know each other,” He says without actually looking at either of us.

“Keep in mind that this is supposed to be a love scene, so try to make it look as natural as possible. You’ll be in a completely open bedroom. There are cameras set up on little tracks and we will be moving them remotely from another room. You will be completely alone but there will be a speaker and somebody outside the door. Do either of you have any questions?” He doesn’t wait for a response. “There will be somebody to fetch you in five.”

I move towards the bathroom but Xavier grabs my hand. “Don’t pee,” he says.

“Excuse you,” I demand.

“Unless you absolutely have to, don’t pee,” he says. “The fuller your bladder is, the more intense your orgasm will be. Trust me; I do this stuff all the time.”

“I’m used to faking my orgasms,” I say. “I’ll make it believable.”

“If I do this right, and you trust me, you won’t have to fake anything,” he whispers. He’s close to me now, his face inches from mine.

I’m saved by a knock at the door. I break the gaze and immediately turn around, letting my robe drop at his feet. I hear a soft chuckle behind me as I open the door. What an ass.

“Cameras on as soon as you guys close the door to the bedroom,” a lady dressed in black says.

“Remember this is a love scene,” Xavier growls in my ear.

I open the door and immediately get my “face” on. He follows me and shuts the door. As soon as the door closes we hear a click. Xavier takes my hand and leads me to the bed. I stop him before we get there. I gaze up into his eyes and bring his lips to mine. This is the first scene where I feel normal.

He pulls me closer to him, his tongue exploring my mouth mercilessly. My breathing starts to quicken. My hands slide up his chest and then back down. I pull at the hem of his shirt and he slowly pulls it off. His hand reaches into my hair and he pulls my lips back to his.

EmilyRose42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyRose42



I push him onto the bed. He lays back and I slowly crawl on top of him. I hear a camera start to move, but I’m in my element now. I kiss his lips, his jaw line, and his neck. My lips slide down the middle of his chest and down his abs. I lick just above his hip and then kiss it before sliding his jeans part way off of him.

His cock is hard as hell. It’s bigger than before too. Shit.

I lick up and down his shaft, taking the tip in my mouth whenever I reach the top. He groans. I look up into his eyes and continue. I take his ball sac in my mouth and pull on it before licking up his shaft again. I take his cock in my mouth and swirl my tongue on it. I don’t deep throat it, that wouldn’t look sensual.

I lick the pre cum from his cock. He’s continuing to grow as I suck him off. As soon as he’s reached his max, I bring my lips back to his. I let him taste himself on my lips. I’m wet, I’ve never gotten so wet so fast.

He flips me over so I’m underneath him. He reaches underneath me and unfastens my bra and pulls it off. He does the same to my underwear; he looks at me, trying to hide his shock. My panties are soaked. He kisses me again and then he trails kisses down to my nipples. He takes one of them in his mouth and sucks hard. I moan and arch my back towards him, a genuine moan. He does the same to the other side before coming up and kissing me again.

There is a lot more kissing in “love” sex.

Xavier reaches down and positions his cock outside my dripping pussy. He rubs the head of it in my juices. He slowly starts to ease into me, and he’s only an inch in when I feel him stretching me. He’s huge. I moan as he pushes in. He reaches the end of me before he reaches the end of him. He pushes a little harder, trying to get as deep as he can before he starts to thrust in and out of me. He beings slowly, letting me take every inch of him. As he starts to go faster my mind lets go of the fact that we are filming. I pull him to me and kiss him. Our bodies slap together as he thrusts in and out of me, his cock rock hard inside me. He pulls out and flips me onto my hands and knees. He pushes into me and his lips go to my spine. He kisses down my spine as he slowly starts to thrust.

He’s able to get in all the way in his position and I rock forward whenever he pushes into me. I moan out, in true ecstasy as he starts to take me. My fingers dig into the bed sheets trying to stay still, but my body won’t let me. My body starts to take over as he fucks me. His hands slide up and down my sides, gripping at my hips.

“Fuck,” is all I can manage to say between moans. I arch my back and that’s my undoing.

“Cum for me baby,” he growls, leaning over, his lips near my ear. I feel his hot breath on my neck, his cock hitting my most sensitive spot.

I scream out and my body obeys him. My hips buckle, but he doesn’t stop. He fucks me through my orgasm.

“Shit,” I scream as my elbows sink into the mattress. I release my head and my world shatters, my body comes undone at his command. I feel everything inside me start to shake, my muscles clench around his cock.

He fucks me through my orgasm, drawing it out. My moans have become whimpers. I’m not sure if I want him to stop or keep going. He pulls on my hips, going deeper into me. He holds himself there as I gather myself again.

He pulls me up, so I’m kneeling in front of him, my ass pressed against his pelvis, his cock still buried deep inside of me. I’m still coming down from my climax. His hand goes to my nipples while the other supports me. His lips brush at my neck.

I close my eyes and fantasize that for one moment, this could be real.

When I open my eyes he releases me, his lips never leaving my neck. I’m back on my hands and knees, his cock still in my hot pussy. His lips move from my neck and they kiss down my spine. He pulls all the way out and then pushes back into me. I gasp.

Xavier pulls from me again. He shifts behind me and suddenly his mouth is on my pussy. He sucks on it hard. I inhale sharply and that’s when he tongue really starts to explore me. He runs his tongue through the folds of my clit and then back into me.

He shifts again and then slowly eases into me. I’m already starting to get really sensitive and I feel every inch of him push in. He holds my hips and I arch my back down, he pushes into me, deeper and deeper with every thrust until our skin slaps together and I can feel his balls pushed against me.

My moans fill the room. I throw my head back. Xavier shifts and he starts to hit my g-spot. I scream out again, pleasure over taking me. My leg starts to quiver and my elbows drop again.

“Shit,” I scream as I feel my insides collapsing under his touch again. Every nerve in my body is sent over the edge and I explode. My cum drips from me as he continues to thrust in and out.

“Yes baby,” he growls in my ear. He makes his thrusts longer, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back into me. I can’t get control of my body. I moan and whimper pushing into the bed. I push against him, taking every inch in me. Right when I start to relax again he picks up his pace, drawing out my orgasm. I scream again, my body unable to handle it all. He slaps my ass, hard, and everything shifts inside me. It’s too much and this time I’m sent completely over the edge. If he wasn’t there to hold me, I would collapse.

He holds me, his cock buried all the way inside me until I come down. He pulls out of me and flips me onto my side. His eyes meet mine, a look of victory gleaming in them. He pushes one of my legs up so that my knee is close to my chest. He kisses me again. He pushes into me and he fucks me until I feel his hips buckle. He pushes into me and shoots seven jets of cum deep inside of me. When he’s done I pull him to me, kissing him. I shove my tongue into his throat. He’s hesitant at first, but he slowly melts into the kiss.

He pulls out of me and is immediately on top of me again, kissing me. My hands go to his hips and they slide up to his shoulders. I kiss him again and that’s when a voice comes over the speaker.

“Nice job, we’re done,” Mr. Barns is barely done speaking when a lady walks in and sets robes on the bed. Xavier climbs off of me and gets into one of them. He holds and hand out to me and pulls me to my feet. I’m about to reach for the robe when he grabs it and holds it out for me. I slip into it. He brushes my hair away from my neck and kisses me. He bites at my neck, sucking lightly. I groan softly and then pull away.

I look into his eyes for a moment and then we walk to the door without a word.

Published 
Written by LacedUp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments