Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A girl to remember

"I meet a beautiful girl on a train and she fucks me in the bathroom."

6
2 Comments 2
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I was sitting in the light rail car. I live in Portland, Oregon and we have this thing called the MAX. Its like an over-ground subway. Well that day I was riding it up to the airport because I needed to stop by Ikea which is next to it. Well I was sitting there catching up on my phone when we slowed down and stopped at a station. I was sitting in the back and three girls got on. It was a little crowded so two of them sat together near the front but the third had to come back and sit across from me.

I did not pay much attention to it at first, but after a few stops I looked up and actually looked at the girl sitting across from me, and man was she beautiful. She had light brown hair tied up in a sloppy bun. Her deep blue eyes sparkled. Her toned legs were shown off by her very short shorts. She wore a normal tee shirt but you could obviously tell she had some nice tits under it. She was looking out the window watching the city go by. Then she turned and looked towards me, so I looked away not wanting to be caught staring. I looked at the window and I could see her reflection. She had seen me looking, but then she smiled and looked down. We kept doing that for the good part of thirty minutes, sneaking glances at each other and smiling. She started playing with her hair each time I looked at her. Finally I couldn't wait any longer. I looked up when she did and smiled.

"Hi." 

"Hi." 

"What's your name?" 

"Abby." 

"Oh that's a beautiful name." 

"Thanks." She giggled and looked down blushing. She looked up again and asked, "What's your name?"

"Matt." 

"Oh cool. Nice to meet you Matt." 

"Nice to meet you too Abby. Where you off to?" 

"I'm headed to Phoenix with my friends over there." 

"Oh fun. Listen I want to hear more and get to know you better but this is my stop. Wanna get a quick bite to eat then you can go on your trip?" 

"Hmm...yeah sure why not!" 

"Awesome come on there is a Subway right there."

We got off the train and walked over to the Subway. I opened the door for her as we entered. As she walked in I saw her ass. It was a nice firm ass. I wish I could have just grabbed it and squeezed it right there, but I didnt. We walked over to the counter and ordered. After paying we sat down at a table with our food.

"So where are you from?" I asked. 

"Well I live here but am just going to Phoenix for a break with my friends." 

"Oh that sounds like fun. I've never been to Phoenix so I don't know what its like there." 

"Me either but my friend has a grandma who lives there and is letting us use her rental house for a week." 

"Oh that sounds like a fun time." 

"Yeah it will be."

We continued this small talk until finally I needed to use the restroom. 

"Will you excuse me I need to use the restroom." 

"Alright."

I got up and walked to the restroom. I opened the door and closed and locked it behind me.

KrisLain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrisLain

I took a piss then washed my hands. I went and unlocked the door. As I opened it I saw Abby standing there. She turned and pushed me back into the restroom and closed, plus locked the door behind her. Then she turned and kissed me. A long passionate kiss. Once broken she started to take off my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused by everything that was going on.

"I'm about to have to go one week without masturbating. I need something right now."

"Oh alright," I said as I grabbed her and kissed her hard.

She started to untie my belt. By now I was already very hard, so once she slid down my pants my cock was a full staff. After sliding down my underwear she took my cock in her hand and started stroking it.

She looked up at me and as I stared into her big beautiful eyes she took my cock into her mouth. She started sucking slowly. I could feel her tongue flicking at my head. It drove me crazy. She started to go a little faster and flicked my cock with her tongue harder. Oh I loved it. Then she stopped and pulled down her shorts and panties. I could see by the giant wet spot on her panties. She was really wet.

She stood up and we started kissing again. I took one hand and grabbed her ass while with the other I started rubbing her pussy. It was so wet I could feel it dripping off my fingers.

Not wanting to wait any longer I broke the kiss. She turned around and put her hand on the wall, shoving her firm ass at me. I went over and spread her cheeks. I took my cock and slowly inserted it into her. I could tell she had not been with many guys as I could feel the walls of her pussy expanding as my cock slid all the way in.

Once balls deep inside her I started thrusting, slowly then quickly. I fucked her with all I had. She was biting her tongue to keep from screaming in pleasure. My hips slamming into her ass harder and harder as I fucked her.

"Oh god yes I'm gonna cum!" She screamed.

Just then I felt her tighten up as she came. She kept moaning as she came harder than she ever had. I felt like I was about to cum so I pulled out right before. She took the hint and knelt down in front of me and lifted up her shirt, showing off her amazing tits. I couldn't hold off and longer as I came all over her tits and bra.

Once I was done her tits glistened with cum. She pulled her shirt down and we got dressed. We left the bathroom and went back to the train stop. Once one arrived to take her to the airport she kissed me and handed me her number. "I'll be back in one week. Call me and we can do this again." And with that she got on the MAX. She sat down and looked down at me on the platform. She put her hand on her chest h my cum was still drying and winked. I knew this would not be my last time seeing her.

Published 
Written by United
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments