Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Great Fantasy

"An old masturbatory fantasy of mine"

0
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
799 words 799 words
Her name is Taylor. She is skinny, with perky C cups, dark brown hair, tan, with a hot ass. Her lips make you beg for oral.

I lay on the bed, shirt off, pants still on. She has stripped down to lacy pink lingerie. She walks around, with her beautiful tits bouncing slightly, her ass playfully beckoning. She makes eye contact, licking her lips teasingly. My 7 inch cock hardens quickly. She comes around, and undoes my pants. She is on her knees, and I can see right down her lingerie, and the sight is beautiful.

She takes off my pants, and strokes my penis a few times, making eye contact, giving my cock a nice rush. She places the head in her mouth, painfully teasing me. She tongues my urethra, a sensation like no other. Then, she slides it down her throat, her tongue gliding on the bottom. She slowly deepthroats, taking it all in. She starts to take it a bit quicker, maintaining eye contact. As she starts going faster, she hums, and the vibrations add the pleasure. Soon she is sucking and going fast as she can go. She looks deep into my eyes, begging for my sweet cum. She goes faster, and soon my hot cum shoots down her throat, and she smiles and laughs, satisfied. She swallows it all.

It's my turn. I remove her bra, and play with her large, beautiful titties. I lick them, and squeeze them, and I am rewarded with moans and giggles. I then pull her underwear off, and kiss her neck, then slowly kiss my way down to her warm, inviting pussy. I blow on the outside of her pussy, and she moans. I lick the outside, and slowly work my tongue into her clit. She moans with pleasure, and grips the pillows. I taste her flowing juices, and I hum, sending vibrations throughout her vagina, and again she moans, but louder. "Yes baby. Just like that." She says with satisfaction. I start tonguing faster and faster, and start using my fingers. "Oh FUCK!" She yells. "Enough of that baby. Fuck my tight pussy till it's loose."

I spread her legs, and slide my cock into her warm, wet pussy. I hold nothing back. I go hard and fast, making her scream.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

"Yes baby! Yes! Oh fuck daddy, give it to me!" With this I go deeper and faster, rewarded with moans and screams. "C'mon baby. Cum in my pussy. Give it all to me. Shoot it up inside me." As if on cue, my cum is rocketed into her pussy, and it slowly seeps out her vagina.

"Lick it out baby. Lick out your hot cum." I obey, and lick her out, tasting my own cum, as well as her pussy.

"Let me have those tits baby." I say as I lay her down forcefully, and position myself so that my penis slides in between her nice tits. I grab them, and push them together around my cock. I slide in and out, and Taylor sticks her tongue out, hungry for more of my cum. I fuck her tits fast, and soon my cum goes flying all over her face. She uses her finger and licks it off, swallowing it.

"I've been saving this for last. Here baby, take my virgin ass. Cum inside it, make me scream. I wanna scream your name." I place her on all fours, and shove my cock up her tight, hot ass. I go slow at first, but she replies, "No baby. Hurt me. Make me scream. I want to you to give me everything." With this, I go fast and hard, ramming my cock up her ass. She screams at the top of her lungs, "Josiah! Oh Josiah! Yes daddy! Give it to me! Cum in my ass! Oh fuck! Fuck my ass! I want it all!" I scream as well, as my cum pours into her ass, and she moans.

"Oh come her big boy." She says with a smile. We kiss, passionately. She then gets down and begins to suck my cock wildy. She makes eye contact, but she knows I'm all out of cum. She smiles, and says, "I want to cum baby. Make me cum daddy."

I force her to lay down, and spread her legs. I then ram my cock into he tight pussy, and fuck her hard. She screams with every motion. "Oh oh oh! Fuck yeah! Mmmm yeah! Oh fuck!" I go as deep as I can, and she grips the pillow. "I'm cumming! I'm about to cum! Don't stop! Keep going!" Her body spasms and I feel her hot cum drench my cock, completely submerging it.

I lay down next to her, and we kiss, then fall asleep naked, right beside each other.

Published 
Written by Blowme45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors