Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night in Lana

"A woman who could have been mine, for a while was."

4
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I was a senior in high school. The weekend had arrived and my parents and I were planning a trip out of town when I was called into work for Saturday and Sunday. An unfortunate circumstance as we had the cabinets painted and the smell of varnish was nausiating, thus the trip. My parents went ahead with the plans but I stayed the night at my aunt's. She lived only two blocks down the street.

I arrived in the evening. A Friday night spent as any hapless teenager would spend it. Playing video games with my younger cousin drinking doctor pepper and eating tweenkies. Not the highlight of the evening. It was during the forth Dr. Pepper and probably the fifth tweenkie I heard muffled voices in the next room.

Joey's room. My older cousin, long graduated from high school with an extended stay at his mother's house. A slacker he was, but for all the laying about during the day he had an active social life. A social life that would lead him to his wife Lana.

If anything could be said about Joey it's his good fortune with women. Lana was slightly taller than me, a natural brunette who dyed her hair blonde. A slender build complimented with a nice bust. I had a crush since I met her a few months back. Why she married cousin Joey is a mystery, but she moved in.

The voices were sharp, my younger cousin said they were arguing. They argue often, over the smallest affairs. I suppose they thought they would be playing house. Yet the voices continued long after we turned off the game and I laid on the couch in the living room next to the kitchen.

It was there that I stared at the ceiling, trying to fall asleep and partially home sick. I don't know how long I lay there when the light in the kitchen turned on throwing out shadows across the living room. So I sat up to see who it was.

There, standing on a foot stool, reaching in the cupboard was Lana. Her back to me. Wearing a long t shirt that flowed over her held steady only by her bust. As she reached up the shirt lifted slightly revealing a slight peek at her panties where her legs met her bottom.

"Need help?" I said standing from the couch. It startled her, she didn't know I was there.

"Oh, you're here," she said bringing down a box of herbal tea packets. "Tea?"

"Tthank you," I said with a slight smile.

We didn't speak too much, mainly awkward silence as she prepared the tea, but when we drank we began with the small talk. The usual "how's life?" followed by the "oh that's interesting." A simple back and forth that carried over, snow balling while we drank our tea into a discussion of marriage. By two in the morning we had talked for a full hour. Not ready to pack it in I invited her for a walk. I didn't want to lay on the couch until I was truly tired and she didn't feel like joining Joey in the room, we both needed the fresh air.

I didn't put on a shirt, just a sweater and my shoes, a mismatch look with my shoes but who cares. She wore jeans and a jacket over her shirt. And we walked, at first to the stop sign, then to the next street, and the next one after that. It was cold out and I took her hand when I saw her rubbing them, I don't know why I didn't let go of her hand, I don't know why she didn't pull it away but we held hands all the way home. All the while she told me about her frustrations with Joey and his refusal to find work. Everytime he mentioned him I brought her hands up to my lips and kissed her knuckles.

When we reached the doorstep we were out of things to talk about. But I still didn't want to let go of her hand. I don't know why but I leaned closer to her, her grip on my hand got tighter and before my lips could touch hers she moved her head.

"No," she said, but I brushed my head next to her cheek and her grip got even tighter. My cheek was to her chin but I felt a slight nudge as if she were trying to push me away but didn't want me to stop. Her hand was squeezing mine now. I continued until my mouth was on her neck then down to her collar bone. Finally she moved her head down, her cheek to mine, where we then met lips. It was a sweet kiss, it lasted only a short second when she walked inside and went directly to her room.

I closed the door when I walked in, took off my shirt, took off my shoes but I was invigorated, suddenly aroused. I was sexually aware, my senses were hightened, a fight or flight experience if you will. It was too quiet.

My aunt and uncle were sleeping, my younger cousin was sleeping, I knew Joey was sleeping, but I knew Lana was awake so I marched to her door, put my hand on the knob and my head to the door.

"If it's locked I sleep, if it's not I go in," I said to my self. I must be crazy, I turned the knob and it was open. A panic struck me, heart pounding and a knot in my throat I walked in.

The room was quiet and dark, but I could make out the silhouettes of the furniture, my focus was on the bed.

ArianaWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaWest

Nearest to the door was Joey, sleeping comfortably lost in la-la land. On the other side was Lana who sat up. I walked around the bed and she sat at the edge about to stand, about to whisper when I dropped to my knees and kissed her knees.

She whimpered, she was trembling. "Are you crazy?" she said, but I didn't stop, I kissed her thighs. She tried to stop me with her hands, she pushed my head back, but let me go when I opened her legs and buried my face between them.

I couldn't stop, my fingers played with her panties while my nose played with her vagina. I could feel her slide forward, she began to breath deeply. I grabbed her panties and slid them down, she lifted herself up letting me remove them. They were off and I began to run my tongue around her vagina until I found the clitoris where my tongue began flicking.

I felt her body move forward again while her hands were pulling me deeper in, partly wanting more, and partly keeping herself from falling back. Had she fallen back she would have leaned on Joey and woke him up.

My penis was throbbing and I stood, as I did I pulled off her shirt, after which she pulled down my sweats and boxers. It was dark but the feeling was sensational. Her lips wrapped around my penis and my hands went to her head guiding her.

The feeling was amazing, I held back a moan with difficulty, so as not to stir my cousin Joey who would be furious to find me and his wife at a disadvantage.

This would be my first time, she would be my first, I let a primal instinct take over. I went back to my knees pulling her down off the bed and on the the ground with me. I laid her on her back, licking and sucking on her breasts, my tongue on her nipples while she began to masturbate. I pulled back, climbed in between her legs, her whole body was hot, she was breathing heavily. I grabbed my penis and stroked it while I rubbed the head to her vagina until I felt it wrap around my tip and I thrust. She moaned but my hand went to her mouth, I felt her legs wrap around me, her fingers digging into my back while I kept thrusting.

I kept a rhythm with her panting, my body on her, my toes pushing the ground, my hips thrusting, my hands around her head hugging her and my lips on her neck. Her mouth close to my ear I could hear her whimpers of pleasure as my penis worked inside her.

Then we heard the bed move, the springs shifting. Joey was up. We stopped, didn't move from our position, her nails digging harder in my back. She was afraid.

The dark silhouette of Joey's frame moved away from the bed as he groggily left the room where a few moments later the kitchen light turned on.

I pulled out of her and she too sat up breathing heavily, but it wasn't over. We stood slowly from the ground, trying not to make a sound, my heart was beating hard, I wrapped my arms around her from behind and could feel her heart racing while she stared at the doorway where the light could be seen. This excited me.

The idea of being caught was exciting, I lowered my hands to her hips and stroked my penis to her bottom, pushing forward with my chest to her back I bent her over.

I laid her face down on the bed and she arched her back letting me go inside her again. I began the rhythm again. It felt so good I pushed harder as she pushed back, feeling her body sucking in my penis. I leaned forward and ran my fingers through her hair. When the light went out at the doorway, Joey was back inside the room.

Again we stopped but he paid little attention to us, oblivious to the scene inches away from him.

She began to push back but I pushed forward and we rocked the bed. I kept going, she kept going holding back the moans. She spread forward and I pushed down until we were in the prone position and her body got tighter. She gripped the sheets pulling at them. I was fucking my cousin's wife, in his room while he slept on the very bed. I didn't care, I was going faster, harder, breathing hard while she began to moan. Then I felt it. A surge of feeling from my core, from my feet, my strength concentrating on an explosion of pleasure.

I spasmed as I held my breath, I pushed harder into her, Lana's hand reaching back and pulling my hair forward. I came inside her. I felt my penis throb, her pussy spasming. We breathed heavy. I pulled out and could feel the air on my dick. Sensitive to the touch. I stood up, she stood up. She gave me a kiss on the lips. Then grabbed my clothes from the ground, bundled them in my arms and pushed me out of the room.

And with that she closed the door. The morning came a few hours later. I dressed for work, left the house. I contemplated returning but felt it too wierd. I returned home instead, opened the windows to air out the house and laid on my own bed, a feeling of guilt, a feeling of loneliness.

Published 
Written by LoBoyRoyalty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors