Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Pickup in the Pub

"A casual pick-up in a bar leads to hot sex"

48
20 Comments 20
16.7k Views 16.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words
It had been a hard day at work, and Lisa was glad when she at last felt able to power down her workstation and make a dash for the door. She made a “fancy a drink” gesture in the direction of her friend Emma, but Emma made a miserable face and indicated that she still had work to do. That was a shame – Emma was good for a laugh in the pub, and could always be relied upon for some filthy gossip and the latest celebrity scandal.

As she waited for the lift, Lisa weighed up the remaining options for her evening. Back home to her flat to raid the fridge and slob in front of the telly, or drop in at the “Dirty Slapper” on the way to the station and see if there was anyone else there she knew? She was tired but didn’t really fancy her empty flat quite yet – a social drink sounded much more appealing.

So the “Dirty Slapper” it was. The pub’s real name was the “Princess of Wales”, but the locals always knew it by that slightly disrespectful nickname. It was much nicer than it sounded, and was often quite lively in the early evening with thirsty workers delaying the journey home.

On this particular evening it wasn’t too crowded, though, and Lisa perched herself as elegantly as she could at the bar, smoothing her smart black skirt under her bum. She glanced down the selection of hand-pumps along the bar and chose one of the guest ales that she hadn’t tried before. People who hadn’t met Lisa before often raised an eyebrow when they saw her choosing her a pint of real ale rather than a glass of white wine or trendy lager, but she’d been introduced to the pleasures of proper ale by a boyfriend at University, and while their relationship had ended in tears, she was happy to forgive him most things in return for having shown her the light in this area at least.

The ale was hoppy and refreshing, and Lisa’s glass was already half empty when she noticed a guy in a suit come up to the bar and start perusing the row of pumps.

“Can you recommend anything?” he asked the barman, with an accent that suggested he was from somewhere north of Watford, though Lisa couldn’t be more certain than that.

The barman seemed surprised to be asked this perfectly reasonable question, and stood there looking unsure of himself. Lisa decided to put him out of his misery.

“The Barnet Brewery one’s pretty good,” she said. “That’s what I’ve got here.”

The man gave her a grateful smile. “I’ll have a pint of that, then.”

The barman pulled him a pint, and he took a good draught, before letting out a satisfied sigh.

Lisa smiled. “You sound as if you needed that,” she said.

“You can say that again,” he replied. “I’ve just spent all day being bored to death in useless meetings. But a good pint solves most things. And I must say this is a good pint.”

“They do keep their beer well here, and most of the bar staff know their stuff – I think that guy must be new,” answered Lisa. “Have you been here before?”

And so the conversation began. He explained that no, he’d not been to this pub before; he’d had to come to London for a meeting; he was staying overnight in a hotel just up the road before another meeting tomorrow, then back home to Yorkshire. The hotel was okay, but like most big city hotels the bar was crap, so he’d come here for a pint or two before going back for dinner and watching TV in his room for the rest of the evening. With a wry grin, he admitted that he probably ought to be making more of his night in London, but the meeting had come about at short notice, and he hadn’t had time to make any plans. Oh, and his name was Andy.

To her surprise, Lisa found herself wondering if there was a chance that his evening – and hers – could become a bit more interesting. He was obviously attracted to her – physically, at least. To be honest, he didn’t seem to be able to keep his eyes off her tits and the way they filled her white blouse nicely, with a fairly subtle amount of cleavage on display. She was quite glad that she had worn one of her prettier bras, which supported her tits without restraining them totally. But at least he was trying to be discreet about it, and he wasn’t trying in an obvious way to chat her up. She was happy to accept when he offered to buy her another drink, and they talked about their favourite beers, and how Northern ale was different to the stuff you got down south. He seemed like a genuine sort of guy, and she began to feel that little thrill of nervous excitement that a casual pick-up always seemed to bring on.

After a while she glanced at the clock behind the bar, and was surprised at how much time had passed. The thought of going home to whatever was in the fridge seemed even less appealing, and the sight of some food coming out of the pub kitchen made her come to a decision.

“Look,” she said, “I’m getting hungry. Do you fancy staying here for a meal? The food’s pretty decent, and at least the beer is good.”

Over food, they swapped life stories, had a few laughs about their work, had another drink. Lisa was aware that she was starting to get a bit tipsy. Not very, but enough to feel rather more relaxed. She took off her jacket, which allowed him to see more clearly her bra underneath her white blouse. They were definitely flirting now, and she was enjoying the sensation of something in the air between them. Their feet touched under the table, and she blushed without really knowing why.

As they finished eating, and the waitress began to clear the table, Andy looked her in the eye.

“Do you fancy coming back to my hotel for a coffee?” he said. “Or do you have to get back?”

Lisa’s heart gave a little flip and a tingle of anticipation ran down her spine. It was an old line, but it worked for her.

“A coffee would be lovely,” she said.

They were both slightly light-headed with alcohol, but still quite sober enough to know what they were doing. In the hotel foyer, Andy seemed to hesitate.

“Do you fancy a coffee from the bar?” he asked, giving her a last chance to change her mind “or do you want to … come up?”

“Oh, up, I think,” she replied with a smile.

In the lift, their eyes met; he leant towards her, and she moved to meet him, their mouths joining as she felt his arm slide around her waist. Her heart was beating faster, and she rubbed her lips against his. She could hear his breathing, and they held the kiss until the lift doors opened at his floor.

Like the gentleman he was, he did actually make the coffee before kissing her again. There was only the one standard hotel-type armchair in the room, and Lisa sat in it while he boiled the kettle and shook the coffee from two sachets into the cups. Teasingly, she crossed her legs to show off her long legs and firm thighs. His hands shook slightly as he struggled for a moment to open the silly little plastic cartons of milk. As he bent over to put the coffees on the table, their eyes met again; then their lips. It felt good. They both knew what was coming, and it was nice. He put his arms around her and suddenly the kissing got serious and they were practically eating each other.

They eventually pulled apart, just to have a chance to breathe. She ran her hand lightly over his groin; his cock was already very hard, and he gave a small intake of breath as her hand traced the outline of his erection through his trousers.

He wasn’t embarrassed about looking at her breasts any more. He undid the top button of her white blouse, revealing the tops of her creamy boobs, and he bent over and just licked the smooth flesh, which gave slightly under the pressure of his tongue. Lisa closed her eyes: it felt so nice, making her all tingly inside. She wanted him, but now there was no rush. She was happy to let him take his time, enjoying the anticipation of what was coming next.

He undid the other buttons one by one. As the last button popped open, she slipped the blouse off her shoulders, letting it drop onto the floor. Her black bra pushed her large breasts upwards and together, enhancing an already attractive cleavage. Now he could see her hard nipples through the lacy holes, with their dark aureole. He put his hands behind her back, ready to unclip it and release her tits, but she stopped him. For a moment he looked worried, as if afraid she had changed her mind, but she soon reassured him.

“Not just yet,” she smiled. “Let’s just sort you out.”

Teasingly, she slipped out of his arms, and deftly removed his tie, before starting to unbutton his shirt in turn. His chest had a light coating of masculine hair, and she ran her fingers through it, pinching a few hairs between her fingers and tugging, making him wince pleasurably. She took one of his nipples in her mouth and sucked on it to make it hard, then gently nibbled at it with her teeth. He put his hands on her bum, but she wriggled free again and began to unzip her skirt. Kicking it off, she then rolled her black tights down her legs, revealing a pair of black lacy panties that matched her bra. The crotch was already damp with her sex juices. She jumped onto the bed, knelt down, and gestured to him to join her.

“Kneel down here,” she said. “But get your clothes off first.”

He quickly removed his shirt, then his socks and trousers. She smiled to see his erection barely contained by his pants, before he pulled them down too and it sprang out, swinging gently in front of him as he joined her on the bed.

She took hold of his stiff penis with one hand, and with the other pulled the bottom edge of her lacy bra cup away from her tit. Then, pulling him towards her, she slipped his cock underneath, so it nestled inside the cup next to her breast, the purple knob rubbing against the nipple.

She looked down and felt oh so hot at the deliciously erotic sight of his penis inside her bra, its thick bulge distorting the smooth curves in a surprisingly sexy way.

PIPPERPERRI
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PIPPERPERRI

She began to massage it gently, rubbing the smooth knob against her nipple. He started to moan; the double sensation of the warm smooth flesh of her tit on the underneath of his cock, combined with the tight grip of the lacy bra, was obviously incredibly arousing, and his cock was very hard indeed. Lisa pressed the tip of the knob against her nipple, which was now very erect as well. The hole in the end opened and pressed against her hard pebble of flesh. She began to rub harder at his cock.

“I’d like you to cum inside my bra,” she said. “Will you do that for me? I want to feel your hot cum all over my tit.”

He nodded his agreement. Judging by the speed of his breathing, he was really turned on; he didn’t look as if he’d be able to hold back his ejaculation much longer.

Lisa put her other hand down the front of her panties, and slipped two fingers between her pussy lips into her slit. “Jesus,” she thought, “I’m so wet.” She could feel the sticky juices running out over her hand as she masturbated.

Suddenly the moment came that she had been waiting for, as she rubbed his cock harder and faster against her. She felt the pulse of his semen surging up his shaft, and squeezed it harder against her tit. The first shot of hot spunk exploded from the end of his cock, some of it splattering against her rosy nipple, the rest bursting out through the lacy material of her bra, spraying all over her chin and throat. He came again and again, flying gobbets of his spunk coating her bra and upper part of her body. As the last blobs seeped out, she slipped his cock out from inside her bra. The cup was oozing with creamy liquid, and streams of it were still running down her chin and shoulders. She undid her bra and rubbed the cum-coated cup over her face, breathing in the scent of his spunk.

She tried to get her breathing back to a normal level. The sight of her kneeling there, his spunk smeared all over her, must look pretty hot; Andy’s cock had barely lost its stiffness.

She lay down next to him and took him in her arms. Her gooey boobs rubbed against his chest, making him sticky too. He gazed at her, the cum still smeared over her tits and face. His cock rubbed against her thigh, some last drops of semen making a moist trail.

“Fuck, Lisa, where did you learn to do that?” he asked.

“I’ve never done it before,” she admitted. “But it’s always been one of my fantasies. I think it was buying this sexy bra, I knew my breasts showed through it, and I got to thinking what it would look like to have a cock in there as well. And then I just thought you looked as if you’d enjoy it as well”.

He smiled. “And you were right,” he said. “But there are other places to put a cock, you know.”

“Oh, I know,” she said. “I’m ready if you are.”

She lay back on the bed, her legs together so he could take hold of her panties and pull them down over her thighs. Coyly, she kept her legs together so that all he could see was the neat, closely trimmed little patch of hair over her public mound. Gently, he took hold of her knees and parted her legs. The scent of her hot pussy was musky and primal, designed to arouse the male of the species. He certainly seemed to like it. He ran his hands up the insides of her thighs, lingering over the sensitive skin.

Then he placed his head between her legs and breathed in her scent, before kissing over her mound, her light fuzz tickling his lips. Then he wriggled his tongue between her labia, parting them and licking at her sticky juices.

Lisa sighed with pleasure. He really knew how to lick a woman out, alternating between thrusting his tongue into her pink interior and sucking on her clitoris. She knew that her clit was very prominent, especially when aroused. Even the least experienced of pussy-lickers could get their tongues around it, and Andy was certainly not one of those.

In her experience, some men seemed to have no idea how sensitive a clitoris could be, and mauled away at it like a squirrel at a walnut. She didn’t mind a bit of rough play around her nipples; they could take a bit of biting; but her clit was a tender bud that needed more delicate treatment. She loved the way Andy used his lips to moisten it and suck at it, gently flicking it with his tongue, just enough to stimulate the nerve endings and send wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body. She’d always wished she was one of those circus performers who could stick their heads between their legs – then she could suck herself out. But with action like this, she wouldn’t need to.

His tongue tickled around the entrance to her vagina, and she was getting really turned on. She thought she might be going to come, and let him know how much she was enjoying it, sensing he would enjoy the sound of her gasps of pleasure. She was writhing about on the bed so much that he had trouble keeping his tongue up inside her slit.

“Oh yes, that’s so good, please lick my cunt. Oh yes; oh yes; suck my clit again; do it again; oh please; oh Christ, I’m coming, I’m coming.” She liked to talk dirty when she got aroused – and men seemed to like that too.

And before she knew it, she did come, with a lot more writhing and crying out. As her orgasm subsided, Andy raised his head. His face was wet with her sticky juices.

“Mmm, you taste really good,” he said, licking his lips.

He moved to lie next to her and they kissed again; she could taste her own juices on his mouth. She could feel his erection nudging against her thigh, and her body was aching to feel it inside her.

She took hold of his hot, hard penis; oh, it did feel good.

“Take me now, I want you so much,” she whispered.

She lay facing him, and bent her knee, raising her left leg to make it easier for him to enter her. Gently he eased his penis against her labia and found the entrance to her sex. It was very wet of course, so he didn’t have any difficulty as the thick tip parted her pussy lips and she felt his knob penetrate her for the first time. She let out an “ahhh” of pleasure, as the whole of his erection slid up inside her, with a delicious wet squelch. He started to fuck her gently, pulling almost all the way out each time, so she felt her vagina contracting and stretching with every thrust. God, that felt good. She started to meet his thrusts with her own. Between them, they started to gather speed.

He rolled over on his back, and Lisa found herself on top. Her breasts dangled in front of Andy’s face, and he grabbed one of them and squeezed hard, pinching the nipple with his fingers. She gasped at the sensation, but it was a gasp of pleasure rather than pain. Now she was bouncing up and down on his penis, and he supported her thighs to help as he thrust in and out. From the look on his face, he obviously enjoyed being able to see his erection pumping in and out, in and out.

Lisa rubbed at her clit with her left hand, then grasped his balls, which were wet where her juices had gushed out over his penis. He slowed his movements to make it easier for her as she gently massaged his sack, taking care not to squeeze them too hard, just enough to add to his pleasure, feeling the intense hardness of his cock as it thrust slowly in and out. Then she felt him start to accelerate again, his penis squelching faster and faster in and out of her slit.

“Oh yes, yes, fuck me harder,” she gasped. “Fuck my cunt, fuck me deep, oh yes, that’s it!”

She could feel herself approaching a second orgasm, and cried out, her body going into an intense convulsion of pure sexual pleasure as she came. She contracted her vagina tightly around his penis: this was clearly too much for Andy, and he give one final thrust before he came himself, his sperm gushing out of his cock, splashing deep into her again and again. Lisa fell forward onto his chest and his cock slipped out, so the last few spurts of semen splashed over her buttocks, already damp with perspiration.

They lay together, both still trembling slightly, holding each other close as they came down from their orgasms, his cock slowly losing its stiffness as it rested against her thigh, her breasts squeezed close against his chest. She felt his cum start to dribble out onto the bed and they kissed again. Lisa felt very close to him. Why couldn’t all sex be that good?

She wondered for a moment if she should leave, but he carried on holding her tight, pulling the bedclothes over them. So she stayed, and they drifted off to sleep together. In the morning, she woke first, and took his cock into her mouth so that he woke to the sensation of her tongue licking it to erection again. They fucked again, slowly and sensuously, then showered together, washing the combination of sweat and sexual juices off their bodies. Lisa hid in the bathroom while he ordered breakfast in his room, although she felt sure the waitress who brought it must have realised what was going on, by the state of the bed if nothing else, not to mention the intense scent of recent sexual activity.

Lisa was never quite sure how to deal with those morning-after-casual-sex occasions. Sometimes both parties feel rather embarrassed by memories of what they got up to the night before, but that wasn’t the case this time. The prime feeling was one of frustration that they couldn’t stay and do it all again - but Andy had his meeting to go to, and Lisa was due in work too. It was a good job she hadn’t any important meetings that day, she mused ruefully as she looked at her crumpled white shirt and semen-stained bra. She felt very dirty putting on the bra, but leaving it off wasn’t really an option – that really would attract comments!

Outside, they stood on the pavement while Andy waited for a taxi to come along. She slipped one of her business cards into his breast pocket.

“What time is your train back?” she asked.

“My meeting ends at twelve-thirty, but I don’t have to get a train until three-thirty,” he said. “I was going to meet someone else, but I think I could put that off if you have a better suggestion.”

“Will lunch do?” Lisa said with a grin. Somehow she felt that even when he finally had to go, it would be au revoir rather than goodbye.
Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments