Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Random Hook Up

"Too much Rolling Rock and a seedy motel room makes a woman happy."

15
8 Comments 8
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

'I wake up because I am cold. The room is dark apart from the occasional flashing of cars' headlights splashing on the window from the street and the soft nightlight glowing in the bathroom.  I am a little foggy and I look to my left. Roger, at least I am fairly sure that is his name, has the blankets wrapped all around him. The air conditioner is grinding away, the knob set to high up to one side of the sliding doors.

Roger turned it on when we were both overheated from the hot sex we willingly engaged in sometime after midnight. My bladder is announcing my need to visit the bathroom, so I slip off my side of the bed, go turn off the air conditioner and then continue to the bathroom to relieve myself.

The bathroom is clean in that superficial way that motels have of cleaning things. The tub has a bright ruddy and the shower curtain droops with two missing hooks. I feel dirty and I long to take a shower. I am being fastidious, I am sure, but I can smell his cum drifting up from between my legs, he must have filled my pussy with his spunk. I blink and then think that I can smell that female fishiness I sometimes smell on the guys after they have been in me.

I pull the door almost shut when I leave the bathroom so that I do not disturb Roger as he has now rolled over on to his back. His limp cock hides in the black curls of his pubic hair. They are matted with our body fluids. Smiling as I conclude that men are not very appetizing after sex, I go over to the sliding doors and part the drapes to look out. We are on the roadway side, somewhere near the airport. I stand naked, looking out the dingy glass trying to figure how I got here. Light traffic moves by quickly in the rain.

I'm nude my hand rubs my crotch and I feel the remnants of a sloppy fuck clinging to my slit but no one in a car can see me at this early hour, so I am in no hurry to move from the door. I run my tongue over my teeth again wishing I had something to clean up with. Cum always leaves a stale taste in my mouth.

Roger has a nice cock when he is hard, a tight sac over his balls and a long thin shaft with a deep rose-colored head. At the base of his cock head, it looked raw, but many guys are like that. It must be from having his foreskin cut off. I think that was part of Roger’s allure and why I sucked his cock.

He only came in my mouth the first time. He lasted a long time. I had his cum drooling from my mouth and dripping on my tits when he asked me to rim him. One too many Rolling Rocks coupled with the fact that I was super horny I never hesitated to spread his ass cheeks. Thankfully, he was clean.

Clean but hairy with black hair on both sides on his cheeks. I probed with my tongue and wiggled it on his asshole quite a bit and I could feel his wrinkled anus under my tongue. His hair tickled my nose and Roger, grunted, rolled back onto his back and my ass licking time was over.

His cock still hard, standing up and he pushed my head to his cock and had me finish sucking him off which I did not mind. I would rather do this because so many guys I have fucked want to rush it and I need more time to get off. My head bobbing, his cock sliding with ease in my mouth as Roger fucked my mouth.

I remembered the feel of Roger’s hands as he gripped my arms and laid me back on the bed and tongued me before he would fuck me. I think I was too quiet for him. Men always want me to moan and groan but when it really feels good, I just want to shut my eyes and clench my fists and feel my orgasm as my pussy floods.

SerenaMil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaMil

It must have been one-thirty before we started fucking. I was really ready and wet. His cock slipped into my cunt without much effort and I could feel him in me stirring my pussy juices. First time, we shifted from him on top to doggy and then with me on my back again with my legs in the air. No climax from fucking Roger but I was satisfied from the first orgasm he had given me with his tongue.

A second time would be nice, but I could not get there. Roger, on top, poking his hard boner deep into me. I curled my legs back as he pounded. Roger was good at fucking and made sure I enjoyed it. A boyfriend or husband fuck, not just a guy getting off fuck.

I can feel that warmth in my stomach again. I look back and he is dead to the world. I watch outside as a noisy eighteen-wheeler roars by. The sleepy driver probably did not even look my way and see me standing in the doorway fingers my smelly pussy.

I rub my thighs with both hands moving them closer to my slit. I rub my labia into my vulva feeling a pleasant, greasy, sensation. A finger trails between my lips and up to my clit. I shift from foot to foot when I first touch it. I retrace my finger and slip it into my hole. It feels better when the second finger joins the first.

I withdraw my fingers and touch my lips. Roger’s cum has long since run out of me. I wish I had it to taste again. I am mostly between the drape and the window now. The whole area is brightly lit. I spread my feet apart and my pussy is fully visible, and I wish that somebody was watching me. It is exciting to be there, to be visible for anyone passing to see a slut standing in the window fingering herself.

I rub slowly with a firm well practice stroke. I am silent with my lower lip sucked in. The sensations wash over me like a warm shower. My breathing is regular just a little heavier. I think of Roger’s cock in me and I hope that someone can see me satisfying my lust. It keeps raining, a mist really. The headlights flash by, but no one slows down. The tempo of my finger increases as I squish my clit up and down. I am sweating again, wishing that Roger was awake. The climax is a slow intense release. The release is warm and wet and trickles down my thigh.

Finally, my hand stops, and my eyes grow tired. I walk back to the bed and I look at Roger lying on his back like a beached whale with his cock nestled in his black pubic hair, I touch it with a thread of hope. I stroke his cock lightly and Roger responds. A twitch, it is swelling, and Roger rubs his eyes and his cock is rising to the occasion. I swing my leg over Roger and squat above his hard-on. I lower my pussy onto his shiny cock head that splits my lips. I can feel it, sliding deeper as I lower myself onto his cock. He is in and I lean forward rocking my pussy on his cock.

Roger, fully awake, squeezes my tits and pinching my hard nipples. We are fucking passionately for the last time. It does not take long. I sit bolt upright and I cum on his cock. My cream on his cock he slides easily in and out of me. I reach back to hold his balls and Roger stiffens and a little spurt adds to our mess which is mostly on the sheets now.

I climb off and lay quietly on my side as Roger cleans up. After he is done, I shower washing the evidence from a night of lust away, my horniness sated for now, but I am sure there will be another random cock in my future.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments