Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Shared Halloween/Birthday Party I

"A Halloween/Birthday Party Treat"

3
4 Comments 4
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
This story is inspired by my experience at a Halloween/Birthday Party in 2014.

For those of you here on Lush that know me and have been friends since day one, I have come a long way. Lush has opened me up to new experiences and self-exploration, as I hope it does to many of you reading this.

I always knew about my nudist side and “possible” exhibitionist side from an early age. I remember being at the beach as a teenager and having to, or better yet, wanting to leave the locker room with just a towel around my waist and nothing on underneath, all because I “forgot” something back at my chair. I never did want it to fall off, but it was the feeling of just being naked underneath and the whole “what if it falls off?” that was making me do this so often.

Now, when I discovered Lush by accident while searching for erotic stories, I immediately became hooked. The people here, and good friendships that I have made, helped me to explore my sexual side to an even greater level. By daring me to do different things, and asking for picture proof, I opened myself up to the two things that I like most, nudity and exhibitionism. I have done things that I never thought I would, for example: self anal play, cock bondage and, what leads us up to the following story, wearing women’s clothing.

I have been dared to wear women’s clothing quite regularly, and I’m sure those requests came from the many men posing as women here on Lush without my knowing the difference. Other than wearing panties under my work clothes, I have never publically worn women’s attire. Now, I do not consider myself a cross-dresser, I have done this for daring purposes only and do not see myself going out on the town dressed up any time in the future. However, this past Halloween was going to give me the chance to dress up as a woman, all under the guise of Halloween.

What does every lady do when a big party is approaching? She goes shopping of course! My wife was fully aware of what I was dressing as for the party, so she came with me to try on dresses, and that was an experience in itself! We chose the dress, the accessories and even went shoe shopping. Oh the laughs I had that day!

The day of the party came, and I had to get ready! Should I go for a mani-pedi? Of course I should! Wife and I spent a couple of hours at the spa before heading home to “put my face on”. My wife laughed as she applied my make-up, allowing me to choose the colors I wanted. And boy did I do good! Just the right amount of eyeliner and blush. Before I go any further, my wife, not knowing what to dress as that day, dressed as a man. So, ultimately, we did have a couples costume.

Seven o’clock came and we were on our way with our friends. The party we go to every year is at our good friends' house. She is gay, and so many of the community members are there as well. She knows how to throw a kick-ass party! We go all out, hiring a DJ, renting lighting, catered food and open bar. We pulled up in front, got out, and entered the house. Heads turned. They recognized my wife and friends, but did not think that it was me dressed as I was. Yes, they know I’m a ball buster and someone who loves to have fun, however, this was unusually over the top for me as far as they were concerned. Some friends did not know who I was as I went up to them to say hello. Some of those that I had just met didn’t believe I was a guy at all, with a couple of the women “accidentally” brushing my dick to check.

Underneath my outer layer, I wore a stuffed bra, thigh high stockings, and a pair of woman’s thongs. My wife asked me about the panties, and all I could say was, “Well, might as well go all out and do it right,” which she bought.

For the next couple of hours or so, the party was like any other. Eating, drinking and mingling. But somewhere around midnight was when things started to get interesting. As the party was in full swing, I found myself still winning on the beer pong table with my best friend. Behind us, sitting down, was a couple, Brea and Angie, that I had met that night and had some good laughs and shots with.

As I was getting ready to shoot, I felt the tingle of air under my dress and pretended not to notice. It continued until I knew that my dress was up far enough for my ass to be seen. At that point, I turned around, only to have one of them drop the hem of my dress and say, “Nice ass. But should have gone commando”. Without hesitation, with my butt facing the two of them, I lifted up the back of the dress and lowered my panties. I removed them and quickly put them in my purse. “Better?" I said. 

It wasn’t long before I felt the ruffling of the back of my dress. It took a little while for them to build up the nerve to really lift it.

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

And when they finally did, they got a full shot of my ass and my dangling balls and cock. The next thing I heard was Brea whispering in my ear, “By the way, we aren’t lesbians. We are Bi.”

As for me, I couldn’t be more excited! An exhibitionist who didn’t have to work hard to expose of himself! Not one, but two women taking the initiative to see under my dress. It was everything I could do to try to hide the semi-erection that I was growing. It was clearly defined on the front of my dress. Luckily it was a little dark in the party and I shifted my purse to help hide it.

As the party wore on and the drinks were flowing steadily, the dancing started. As people were moving about the dance floor, I noticed my two new friends dancing quite close to each other, often grabbing each other’s tits and asses. I wasn’t far from them, and after a little while, I felt a body against my rear. I was bumping butts with Brea. Brea, who was the cuter of the two, was really digging me. And while my back was to her, I felt my dress lift and a hand on the inside of my thigh.

The lights were flashing, it was rather dark and we were hidden from waist down by the pool table. I soon felt the cold air on my butt cheeks as my dress was up to my waist in the back. My cold cheeks were then warmed by two hands, one on each cheek. Here we were, dancing in the middle of a party, a woman with her hands up my dress and my wife, not fifteen feet away, unable to see what was happening.

I felt Brea lightly tracing the crack of my ass, testing how far she could go until finally I felt the touch of her fingertip brushing along my asshole. Here she stayed for a few minutes, just rubbing the entrance to my rear. With a little effort she pushed the tip of her finger into me. I couldn’t believe what was happening to me.

She moved in even closer to both hide what she was doing and to use her body to push her finger into my ass even further. She moved it in and out a few times, making me moan and flinch, until removing it completely and reaching under me to cup and feel my balls. Doing this, she also felt the underside of the hard-on I was sporting. I heard her whisper into my ear, “Turn around.”

I did as I was instructed to do. Angie, who up to this point didn’t really take part in the on-goings, yelled over the music, “Show it to me!” Now I heard what she said, but pretending not to, I leaned in close to her and asked, “What?”

She responded, “Show it to us.” I almost came right then. I reached down, bunching up the front of my dress and slowly lifted it, while looking around to see if anyone else was watching, especially my better half, until my cock was fully exposed to the both of them. Brea reached for it and held it in her hand, slowly jerking me off. She suddenly dropped to the floor and was under the pool table. While she was still holding my dick, I was forced to turn towards the pool table.

Angie poured us both a shot on top of the table, while underneath her partner was kissing and licking the head of my cock, cupping my balls and teasing my asshole with a finger. At one point I held a shot up to my wife and yelled, “Cheers!” over the music and across the room.

By now, Brea had licked the middle finger of her left hand and had it in my ass and was giving one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. Every now and then, she would push the palm of her hand up against my balls, knowing just how much pressure to apply. Ten minutes in, four shots later and Brea, knowing just how to hit my prostate, pushed me beyond the point of no return. I was so built up at this point that I unloaded my cum into Brea’s mouth, where she didn’t hesitate swallowing it all. She stayed under the table, cleaning me up with her mouth. I reached into my purse, grabbed my panties and handed them to her. She cleaned herself up, and as an added bonus, I watched as she lifted her Batgirl skirt, wiped some of her pussy juice on my panties and put them back into my purse for me.

When the coast was clear, she came back to the surface, where we continued to dance as if nothing had ever happened. Every now and then, she would grab my hand and place it on her chest. Before the night was over, she paused in her tracks while dancing as I reached under her skirt from behind, running my finger over her wet panties and sliding my finger up her ass crack.

As she moaned, Angie slapped my wrist and stated, “Sorry, Jacob, but she is my girl.” Most of the fun was over for the night. We exchanged numbers and Facebook information and continued to hang out for the rest of the evening.

Now, you may be asking yourself, how does Jacob’s wife fit into all of this? Well, remember, my wife dressed as a man for this night? The fun was only half over. After all, it was my birthday!

 Stay tuned for Part 2

Published 
Written by jacobport
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments