Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Act II (Getting Caught In The Act)

"Ted pays back a debt"

5
0 Comments 0
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was the last night of our production of ‘Much Ado About Nothing’. A small part of me was relieved that all the stress and the nerves would be over, but the majority of me was excited and disappointed. I would have to wait practically three months before the cast and crew got back together again. But this one was going to be good. This one would go out with a bang. In my case, hopefully, quite literally.

I’d decided to come down to the pub a good few hours before everyone else arrived. I wanted to check all the props and the costumes and make sure everything was where it should be. After mine and Ted’s little soiree there were bound to be a few things out of place.

It was a hot one again. My skin was damp with perspiration and I knew I would need a cold drink soon. My mouth was practically dry. Checking all this scenery was hard work and as far as I knew I was the only one here, not even Doreen had come over this early. So when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, I jumped out of my skin before sinking into them where I belonged. I recognised the smell first, then his voice swiftly followed.

“I think I owe you one,” he murmured, into my left ear. I couldn’t stop the smile spreading across my face and warmth flooding my stomach. He must have been preparing himself for this. I could feel he was ready, through his and mine clothes.

“You do,” I said, turning around in his grasp and planting a kiss on his lips. His kiss was urgent like he’d been waiting to kiss me for ages, like he hadn’t seen me in months instead of less than twenty-four hours.

“Are we going to get any interruptions this time?” I asked, my hands already on the button of his shorts.

“Leslie’s at home, she’s got a migraine,” said Ted quietly, backing me over to the props table, sweeping everything off with one hand. The back of my mind wondered how long it would take for me to pick all of that back up again, but the front of my mind and my body was into this. Every time his skin touched mine it would tingle, my nipples were ultrasensitive as they grazed against the inside of my dress.

“What a shame,” I said. Ted chuckled into the side of my neck and carried on kissing it.

I don’t know what had changed, but today we seemed to gel together, to work like two cogs. Every move and motion felt natural, expected. The course was slower, but in some ways that was good. We had the time today, there was no rush. We could make the most of it. He ran his hands up my thighs, tucking his fingers underneath the hem of my knickers and tugging them down.

I reached forward for his fly, but this time he stopped me. “It’s my turn to treat you.”

I knew exactly what he was going to do, but my stomach still flipped and my clit, which had just been tingling was now raging. I gently rested my hand on top of his head and guided him downwards. Feeling his breath on the inside of my thigh made my back arch as my clit ached with anticipation, but anticipation was the name of the game apparently. He kissed the inside of my leg just above the knee and started to work his way up. His fingers never travelled any further than his mouth. Occasionally he would give a little nip with his teeth which made me jolt and my clit flutter. I just wanted him on me, making me come. Last night I had been good. I hadn’t touched myself I had waited, hoping for something like this to happen.

I caressed the back of his neck, urging him closer. He took my knickers in his teeth and gave me a little smile as he released them to my ankles.

BlondWomann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlondWomann

Then he was at the top of my thighs, merely inches away.

“Please,” I whispered, not being able to take the torture any longer. He put his thumb on my clit as his tongue delved between my lips. I let out a sharp gasp followed by a long low moan. It was like his tongue was doing the cancan. He was exploring my opening frenetically and keeping that pressure up on my clit. I could already feel my orgasm coming. I didn’t think it would take me long.

He suddenly removed his thumb and took a long time to work his tongue from my opening to my clit. I could feel it begin to roll, I was right on the edge of the orgasm. My hand was around the back of Ted’s head practically forcing him closer, my thighs drawing together, then he stopped all of it.

“No, don’t stop,” I gasped. My clit was on fire. I couldn’t believe he’d brought me to the brink and left me hanging. He was just grinning at me like an idiot, as he fumbled with his fly and released his raging hard on. He put one arm around my waist, and I took hold of his cock and guided him inside me.

My orgasm was almost instantaneous. He thrust once and it reached its peak. I let out a loud, uncontrollable groan and my fingers travelled across his back searching for something to grip hold of and take this pleasure out on. It was like fireworks were exploding all over my body. While all this was going on, Ted just held me in place. Then his lips found mine again, and he started to pump his cock in and out of me. Every stroke felt incredible, my vaginal walls contracted and milked his tool. I could feel the beads of sweat gathering at the back of his neck and across his chest and it just made me hornier. This man was all mine.

He kissed my neck, sinking his teeth in a little way. Jolts of electricity shot down my spine and straight to my sex. I could feel it building up again already. His lips were on my chest, he pulled my dress down and gently took one nipple into his mouth, teasing it. I felt my body begin to tremble again, my hips were jolting and bucking out of control and another orgasm rolled through me, from my sex to the tips of my toes, to my hair line. I’d never had an orgasm that rocked my whole body before.

I muttered expletives under my breath and looped my leg around Ted’s waist, drawing him towards me, forcing him inside me. I wasn’t sure how much of this my body would be able to take, I seriously doubted I would be able to stand once this was over, but I didn’t want it to be over yet.

“I’m close,” he whispered in my ear, and gave two long, hard thrusts before I felt his come inside of me and he released a deep, guttural groan. It was almost animalistic. My sex didn’t want to feel left out and fluttered to its third orgasm. It wasn’t as powerful as the previous two, but it was still profound. For a few moments we just stayed there. I didn’t want to let him go, because I knew that when he was gone, I would feel empty.

We struggled from our awkward position perched on the edge of table and I kissed him again. I didn’t want to be disconnected from Ted, ever, despite the impracticalities. As soon as I let Ted stop for air, he gave me the biggest, widest smile.

“I’m so glad I said yes.” Then he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me toward him and kissed me again, his tongue exploring my mouth feverishly. It appeared this wouldn’t be over quickly, which is exactly what I wanted.

“Shall we go and have a drink?” he asked. I picked up my discarded panties and helped Ted sort himself out, then arm in arm we made our way to the pub.

Published 
Written by MissPegLegg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors