Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Dinner Treat

"A mind-blowing POV that will leave you wanting more."

29
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

We just finished enjoying the dinner I made us. I tell you to grab a bottle of wine and two glasses and come and meet me up stairs. You come up to find me spread out at the foot of the bed, one high-heeled foot on the floor and one up on the bed bent at the knee. I am slowly caressing my pussy with one hand underneath my skirt and the other rubbing over my ample breasts. After pouring two glasses of wine you hand me one and step back to watch more.

I look into your eyes and tell you I want to suck your cock while you play with my pussy. You step closer leaning in kissing me as I caress your abdomen and open your pants. My hands wanders down to your hardening cock and you kiss deeper while wrestling with my tongue. Your hand wanders down to my pussy finding it soaked. Rubbing between my slippery lips before focusing on my clit then easily sliding two fingers in stretching me tight.

You began to work in and out of me at a slow pace in a “come hither” motion. I moan into your mouth and thrust my hips up to meet your fingers. I pull away briefly from our kiss and I tell you that I want your cock in my mouth. You smile continuing to work my wetness. You want me to beg for it as your fingers are bring me near my first orgasm. Very breathy and inbetween moans I tell you I want all of it, to please fuck my mouth, and to make me gag on your cock.

You position your pole at my lips and slide half of your length in. I pull your cock out so I can lick just the head and precum from the slit. I beg you to please keep fucking me with those fingers while fucking my mouth with your hard cock. I move my head taking your cock back into my mouth fully. You began to slowly thrust in and out, pumping both my mouth and pussy in perfect rhythm. I began to moan on your cock which is causing it to get even harder and thicker if possible. You thrust hard down my throat while hammering your fingers into me, your thumb rubbing on my enlarged clit. I'm moaning continuously moaning around your cock as you keep thrusting two fingers in and putting perfect pressure on my clit.

I managed to dislodge your dick out of my throat long enough to say I was cumming. You grabbed a fist full of hair just below my neck and start furiously fuck my throat hard until you too are gonna cum. We cum at the same time with you slowly pulling out of my throat so you finish in my mouth knowing I love the taste of your cum. As the final waves of my orgasm pass my body is still jerking and involuntarily humping your two fingers that are still deep in my soaking wet pussy. Even after cumming your cock is still hard and I beg you to fuck my wet pussy.

You begin to pinch and pull at my nipples causing me to gasp. I then moan as I feel your mouth on the opposite breast that your hand is working. I beg that I want you inside me now that my pussy feels like it is on fire and only your cock would soothe it. You pull me to a standing position and stack a few pillows at the end of the bed. You tell me to lose the skirt and bend over the pillows you want me in just the heels. I stand up dropping the skirt to the floor while walking over to the bed. Draping myself so my ass is high on the pillows, I look back at you smiling and tell you not to hold back. You come around behind me positioning your dick at my entrance. You love this view with my head down and both my holes fully open and exposed. Your cock is sliding into me from behind slowly feeling my body stretch around your large invading member as you finally make it all the way in. You start slowly pumping in and out of me, your hands pulling my hips into you gradually picking up the pace. Your hands are all over my back, rubbing my ass, reaching in and cupping my breasts, and the whole time pumping away at my incredibly juicy pussy.

Your hands find their way back to my hips and rock into me hard with purpose. Your cock is hitting me deep and feels amazing so I beg for more. I can feel your sweat dripping on my ass as you pound me like a jackhammer. You had me picked up at the waist at this point, my knees no longer on the bed, and you were going in and out of me at lightning speed. The pleasure is overwhelming and I yell that I am cumming again.

KaysaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaysaZans

You slow just a bit to start massaging my ass cheeks. Grabbing with your fingers my juices that have gathered around the base of your cock you begin to pump a finger in. You increase it to two fingers while still continuing to saw my pussy with your hard cock. You tell me that you need to be in my ass I tell you to take my ass missionary style so I can see you. You pull out flipping me over on to the bed, holding my legs up by my heels you position your cock at my rear entrance. You let me know that you want to pound me and I simply respond for you to have your way with me. You grin, take a sip from your wine while holding both legs with one hand and then offer the wine to me. You say "Drink deeply, love, you’re gonna need it.” and so I did finishing the glass in one sip. Setting the glass back down you started to push your massive cock entering me slowly in one go causing me to gasp. Slowly I feel myself open up for you before pausing to almost pull all the way out of me before sliding as deep as you can hard causing another gasp. You slide into my ass in long strokes while holding on to my thighs. You are caressing my thighs and knees, working your way back up to my calves before the heels of my shoes are in your hands.

You fuck my ass with a purpose. It doesn’t take long for my eyes to roll back in my head while my hands go to my breasts to pinch my nipples in rhythm to your thrusting. The headboard is banging against the wall, slowly at first, then sounding like a machine gun as you continue to take my ass hard. You continue ramming into me and since you already came you are primed to last a while for both our pleasures. I cum again squirting this time and you can see a flow of liquid cascaded down around your balls. I continue rubbing my nipples in a frenzied state.

Not letting me come down from this high you created for even a moment you just keep up the pace of pounding into me. You lean in for a quick, deep kiss, but don't let not up on pounding my ass. Wandering down to my breasts, you take one nipple in for a suck, then the other. You bite hard on one nipple taking me over the edge and I throw my head back and let loose a scream cumming again hard. You continue to pound my ass like no tomorrow, thrusting in and out was like a piston in a well-oiled machine.

I beg you to ease up as I am so overly sensitive. You slow just a bit but don't stop. You slide your hands up my legs looking deeply in my eyes you run your thumb over my clit and watch my eyes roll back in my head. You keep constant pressure circling my clit until I begin to jerk and gasp repeatedly and another rush of wetness oozes from my pussy. You tell me you are going to make me squirt again a third time so you won't be slowing this time. Your hands go back under my knee and you start fucking me harder than ever before. Your dick sliding all the way and then bottoming out with a slam causing me to gasp each time.

You tell me you are close and keep repeating the process. You have me wrap my legs around you so you can. work my clit again with your thumb. I've been pinching and working my nipples hard so that they both are cherry red. I gasp, feeling the orgasm build fast and then cum hard with my juices squirting on in between us. My pussy muscles contracting set you off filling me deep with buckets of cum. You pull almost all the way out and drive back in, slowly fucking me until you finally soften. I begin to come back to reality. I bite my bottom lip seeing you caress my legs, belly, and breasts. You look deep in my eyes and tell me that was beyond amazing.

Published 
Written by IrishLass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments