Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alarra Gets Her Wish

"Alarra finally gets a taste of a man much younger than her."

2
0 Comments 0
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My husband and I were in the middle of an overly easy separation. I'd had just enough of his useless bullshit and he'd had enough of my non-sexual nature. It was one of those hard moments when you knew it was over and you had to stop.

After a month living with my mother and giving up everything except my basic necessities I finally found an apartment of my own. It was a quaint little apartment with two bedrooms, small kitchen, and an even smaller bathroom.
I'd gone through the difficult tribulations of losing a relationship. The usual clubbing, drinking to the point of stupidity, and many hangovers at work. I was currently waiting for my friends to arrive so that we could have one more night of inebriated fun. I was relatively proud of where my feet had landed.

I inspected my dark eye makeup in the mirror. Even at 26 I was not in bad shape. I was just glad to have gotten out before I became too old to have a little fun. I was the standard of what an American female should be: 5’6, blonde hair, blue eyes, and slim. Although, my bust was smaller than my backside I had learned to work with what I had.
I heard a knock on the door as I was just reaching for the hair straightener.

“Shit," I sighed.

It was only six o’clock and I was standing in my short black silk bathrobe. They were going to have to deal with my less than dressed appearance. I ran to the door and popped the locks. I opened the door to my much younger friend, John.

He was looking exceptionally hot tonight. His short blonde hair and bright blue eyes always made my knees weak. “Are you not dressed yet?” he huffed peeking into my apartment scouring it for our other friends.

“I thought everyone said to meet at seven?” I asked quizzically walking back into the bathroom. “We can chill here until everyone shows up.”

I grabbed a piece of hair, running the straightener over it while admiring his black button down shirt as he stood propped against the door. “You know there's coffee in there if you want some.” Adhering to his addiction to coffee amused me.

John was six years younger than me. I couldn’t help but not indulge my fantasy with him because he was so much younger. What would a twenty year old guy want with a twenty-six year old? I looked up as his eyes met mine in the bathroom mirror.

It might not have been a good idea to be standing in front of a guy with a short bathrobe on. The fire that ran through my veins as our eyes met seemed to burn enough that I had grasped the sink edge to gather some control. I sighed running the mantra, “He's just a friend,” through my mind.

He slowly walked up behind me, grasping my shoulders, turning me to him. Oh my, were his eyes amazing. So light blue that you could just swim in them.

“Alarra, you are so beautiful. I don’t know how to tell you this.” He looked at the floor.

“What?” I whispered.

“I know you have been through a lot but I can't help how I feel for you. That night in the club when you dragged me onto the dance floor made me fall for you. You are spontaneous and beautiful. You deserve so much better.” He brushed his fingertips down my arm sending chills all over. “I'm falling for you.”

“You’re so young. I don’t want to stop you from enjoying life.” I reached up and ran the back of my hand over his cheek. I looked sadly into his eyes.

I knew that what I was about to do was dangerous but I wasn’t sure just exactly how to get out of this situation. My heart melted for him but my mind was telling me to run. I licked my lips in decision.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, slowly bringing my lips to his. So warm and mind numbing they were. I kissed him fervently exploring his mouth with my tongue. I kissed him with every ounce of passion my body held. His body pressed me into the cabinet as I worked my hand unbuttoning his shirt over his rock hard chest and throwing it on the floor. I grasped the bare skin of his muscular arms.

Milenka_cox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milenka_cox1

He was a beautiful human being. I bent down and undid his belt as he looked down into my passionate blue eyes. I slowly pulled his pants down unleashing the biggest dick I had ever seen. It must have been eight inches and three inches thick. I pulled down his boxers grasping his member with both of my hands in admiration.

I slowly bought my red lips over his cock head. I ran my tongue over it before finally taking it into my mouth. I looked up into his beautiful eyes as they closed in satisfaction. I took him in and out of my mouth trying to take all of him down my throat. I took his cock out of my mouth as I slowly took each ball into my mouth exploring them with my warm wet tongue. He tasted so masculine and salty my pussy throbbed with want. Just as I was about to take his cock into my mouth again he pulled me up to his chest. He kissed me while the taste of his cock mingled between us.

He unbelted my robe taking each tiny pert nipple into his mouth encircling them and lightly biting them. I moaned and tossed the rest of my robe to the floor. His mouth was working its way down to the soft hairless triangle below. Grabbing both of my hips he sat me up on the counter. He ran his tongue over my hot wet slit with the expertise of a forty year old man.

I grasped the counter edge again for the second time. I wanted his young bouncing cock inside of me to the point I could have screamed. I grabbed him by the arms pulling him back up until he was face to face with me. “I need you inside me now, John. If not I am going to die right here in this bathroom.”

He laughed. “Do you have a condom?”

“Fuck, I don’t.” My body was screaming at this point.

“I don’t care if you don’t,” he whispered running his lips over my left ear the passion thick in his voice.

I grabbed his cock and lead it to my dripping pussy. “I'm ready when you are.” I moaned into his ear.

He took my cue ramming me with his eight inch cock filling me beyond what I had ever been filled before. My muscles clamped down on his thick cock causing him to throw his head back. “You are so tight, are you sure you're not a virgin,” he purred.

He slowly pumped his cock in and out of my pussy. I grasped at his arms to steady myself on the counter. The pulsing pleasure as he expanded my insides was sending me to a peak of orgasmic pleasure that caused my skin to crawl.

A knock on the door caused us to stop.

“We have to hurry,” I whispered. 

He obliged my want by starting to ram his cock in and out of my pussy so hard and fast causing the vanity to come loose from the wall.

“Oooooh, John,” I moaned into his ear grasping his powerful arms with all that I had.

“Fuck me now! It feels so good!” His cock hit every sensitive spot and I felt my orgasm approaching at top speed. “Your cock is soooo fucking huge. I want you to fill me up with that fucking cock.” I felt myself falling as my orgasm splashed over me setting my body on fire.

“I'm going to cum in your tight pussy.”

He rammed into me as I felt his young cock erupt deep in my pussy. Hot loads of cum squirting streams inside my pussy sent me over the edge again. I felt my pussy clamp around his cock sucking in every stream of cum he squirted. My pussy dripped onto the floor, a mixture of his cum and my juices. He slowly took his cock out, falling on top of me. Taking my face into my hands, I kissed him gently.

“That was fucking amazing,” he whispered against my lips.

“I know,” I whispered back.

“Oh! I bet everyone’s at the door.” We both busted out laughing. “Oops.” I grinned.

He finished getting dressed and I put my robe on. I let our unsuspecting friends into the door. Good thing I had left the Wii on earlier, because they had thought we were in a heated game of Just Dance. The rest of the night was amazing; as we danced I could smell the sex on our skin.

I don’t know where we will go from here or if it will ever happen again but at least I know what a young cock feels like, again.

Published 
Written by AdairVega22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors