Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unusual Favor

"A lesbian co-worker is curious about the male of the species."

17
5 Comments 5
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My name is James.  I work on a crew of about a dozen tradespeople.  I’m in my late 40’s and I’ve been on this crew for quite a long time.  My seniors have all retired, and I’m the old man on the job now.  The rest of the crew ranges in age from mid 20’s to early 30’s, mostly men but a few women too.  As the old man, the others pretty much take their cues from me.  They mostly learned their trade under my tutelage and I make an effort to not only be their teacher, but a friend and mentor figure too.

One of the women on the crew is named Annie.  She’s 30-ish and gay…she’s open about that fact, but it also manifests in her behaving in a little more manly fashion than most women.  She doesn’t have a classically beautiful face but she definitely has her share of cuteness, enhanced by an outgoing, cheerful personality.  I hear occasional casual talk about her relationships, but I don’t keep track or ask questions about people’s personal lives…it’s none of my business.  For me, the important thing was that she worked hard and got along with everybody. 

One day when I was off work, I received a text message from Annie.  I get text messages from the others all the time, usually when they’ve been called in to work and need some information or a question answered.  I assumed that was the case, but this message was different.  It said:

‘Are you at home?  Busy today?  May I come over to your place?’ 

Very unusual!  She’d been to my place a few times over the years, along with the others, when I’d hosted get-togethers for a few drinks & snacks.  I couldn’t imagine what she wanted to see me about, with this out-of-the-blue request.  Anyway, I replied:

‘Yes, at home.  No, not busy.  Drop in if you wish.’

She must have already been in the neighborhood, because she arrived only a few minutes later.  She was dressed in her usual summer attire: running shorts, a tank-top, sports bra and crocs.  She seemed a little nervous, opening with some idle chit-chat.  I offered her coffee or perhaps a beer, but she declined.  Curious to find out what it was all about, I seated her on the couch and joined her there, and asked what was on her mind. 

“I need this to stay just between the two of us, okay?  I have a personal favor to ask, but if you’re uncomfortable with it you must feel free to say no.”  She took a deep breath.  “I was wondering if you’d take off your clothes and show me your body.” 

Perhaps I mis-heard her.  Perhaps she said “I was wondering if you’d trade vacation weeks with me.”  Clearly, the situation called for witty repartee.  “Huh?” I said. 

“You see, I’ve never actually seen a man.  In person, I mean.  I’ve seen pictures and videos of course, but never the real thing.  I’m curious.  Are you shocked?” 

“It’s certainly a new one on me,” I replied.  “I’m shocked that you’ve come to me for this, of all people.  There are much better specimens out there for you to look at.  Why not ask one of the younger guys?” 

She shook her head.  “Nope, you’re the one I want to see.  You’re a dear friend and I trust you completely.  That’s the most important thing.” 

I shrugged, though inwardly I was getting excited at the idea.  “Well, okay then.  What did you have in mind?  Right here, right now?”

She grinned and clapped her hands, delighted.  “Yes, if you’re willing.  Right here, right now.” 

I stood and took a few steps away.  I removed my socks, shirt, jeans and underwear and in only a few moments stood completely naked.  My physique isn’t what it once was, but I’m still pretty fit for my age, and my shoulders in particular are broad and strong.  I spread my arms and legs, on full display, and said “This is me.” 

Annie was practically squealing with glee.  “You look wonderful!  I’m so happy you agreed, thank you so much!” 

I stretched and flexed as she watched, and turned around so she could view the back side.  After showing her all the angles, I walked back and stood very close to her as she sat leaning forward on the couch, for a good close-up view.  She gazed, seemingly fascinated, at my cock and balls only a few inches from her face. 

She looked up at me, suddenly looking a bit shy.  “Do you think, ummm…” 

“What?  No point in holding back now.” 

“Do you think you could, you know, get hard?  So I can see?” 

“Just watch,” I said.  It had, in fact, been taking an awful lot of concentration to prevent that from happening thus far.  All I had to do was relax a bit, and I began rising.  She watched transfixed, her eyes wide, as my cock grew bigger and bigger.  In only a few seconds I was fully engorged, my cock standing straight, veins bulging, skin straining.  “So fast,” she said.  “And big!  I mean, you don’t really get sense of scale looking at a picture or a video, but when it’s right in front of your face you get a new perspective,” she giggled.  “Look, no hands!” I said, flexing and causing my dick to twitch, the head to bulge, eliciting a peal of delighted laughter from her. 

She looked at me shyly again.  “Would you…I mean, can I watch you come?  I know basically how it works but I’ve never seen it, not even in a video.  I was never interested before and the idea just seemed kind of gross.  I want to see it now, though!” 

“Okay,” I said, “but fair is fair...for a show like that don’t you think you should take your clothes off too?” 

“Oh, yeah, I guess it’s the least I can do!”  I took a step back, and she got up and stripped off her clothes in a few swift movements and stood naked before me.  She played a lot of sports and practiced cross-fit, and it showed.  She was very fit and strongly built, her small, firm breasts sitting proudly on the muscles of her chest.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that her body was completely shaved, I had thought she’d be more on the hippie side that way.  She seemed relaxed with her nudity, only her stiffly erect nipples betrayed her excitement.  She parted her legs and put her hands behind her head to place herself on the fullest display.  “You like?” she asked coyly.

Maria_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Moon

“I like!”  She sat back down.  I resumed my place in front of her, and she resumed her close-quarters scrutiny of my straining cock.  She watched, fascinated, as I took it in hand and began stroking it.  I went as slowly as I was able, brought myself to the brink and then stopped to cool down.  “The end results are better if I make it last,” I explained.  She nodded, leaning in even closer.  I brought myself close to coming three times more while she watched.  “It looks like it’s going to burst,” she said when I stopped to rest again.  “It feels that way too,” I said.  “You can touch me if you want to.”  She put her hands on my thighs and stroked them, moving around the back of my legs and up to my buttocks, squeezing and feeling the muscles.  Then she moved her hands around to the front, my sides, my belly, my hips and back down to my thighs.  Then, her nerve worked up, she took my cock in her hand with a firm grip and gave it a few experimental strokes.  She held it up, so as to get a better look at my balls, examining them closely before taking them in her other hand and feeling them, tugging gently on my scrotum. 

She resumed stroking my cock, squeezing out a dollop of pre-cum.  She glanced quickly up at me again, and then daringly kissed the tip of my cock and licked it off.  She then gradually took my glans into her mouth, trying it on for size.  I enjoyed the warmth as she tested the feel of my head in her mouth, tasting it and running her tongue around the edges. 

“Oh God,” I said, “I’m really close. Lean back a bit, so you get a good view.”  She leaned back, her naked body laid out before me, and watched quizzically as I gave my cock a few last pumps and then held tight, straining, while my orgasm took me.  She gasped and gaped with eyes wide when my cock erupted with a massive rope of cum that landed across her belly, her chest and her face.  This was followed by another stream, and another, and another until it finally petered out and I stood spent.  “Oh wow!” she said, touching the cum on her face, touching it all over her breasts and stomach and feeling it between her fingers.  “That was incredible! What a show!”

“I hope it was what you were hoping to see,” I responded. 

“I’ll say, that and a whole lot more!” she said.  She seemed fidgety.  “Look, you know this isn’t usually my thing but this experience has really got me hot and bothered.  I need to play with my pussy right now, and I want you to watch.” 

I nodded and sat on the arm of the couch.  She lay down on the couch close to me and slung one leg over the arm so I found myself sitting between her knees, her pussy wide open to my view, her body still covered in my cum.  Her pussy had been hard at work during my exhibition, and was awash with creamy juices.  She rubbed her clit furiously with one hand, touching her stiff nipples and squeezing her breasts with the other, all the while staring into my eyes.  In only a few minutes her face contorted, her abs tightened and her body convulsed several times with a powerful orgasm.  When it subsided, she still couldn’t seem to relax.  “That was good but I’ve got another one on deck, a really big one,” she explained.  “I need something, though.  At home I have some toys…this may be a stupid question, but do you have any…you know, anything I could use?” 

“Hmmm, just this, I’m afraid,” I said.  My cock had responded to the show I’d just seen and was sporting another princely erection, every bit as good as the last one. 

“Oh yeah!” She laughed.  “What a bizarre concept, using a penis as a dildo.  Boy, this is a day for firsts!”  She began stroking her clit again. 

“Are you sure you want to do this?  And if so, exactly how?” I asked. 

“Yes, and I want to be able to see it while I’m feeling it.”  She stood and took my place on the arm of the couch, hitched her hips up, legs splayed open.  “Just go slow, okay?”  I crouched down a little and rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy lips a bit, then pushed inward.  She put her arms around my neck and watched my cock enter her.  I went in very slowly, bit by bit, and watched the expressions pass across her face with each new sensation.  When I was finally inside her all the way, I was standing comfortably.  Her pussy was hot, tight, wet, good.  I paused to enjoy it, and we held each other tightly.  I could feel her breathing heavily against my neck, her hard nipples poking into my chest.  “Does it feel good?” I asked.

“Yes, very good.  It’s really deep,” she panted.  After a couple of minutes, she broke our embrace and resumed holding me around the neck at arm’s length so she could watch.  “Okay, now fuck me but keep going slow.”  I moved in and out of her slowly and deeply, each thrust greeted by a panting moan from her. 

In one place I could feel the stiffness of her G-spot as the head of my cock passed back and forth over it, and I interrupted my long strokes to focus on that place with short back-and-forth motion.  “Can you feel that?” I asked, to which she could only grit her teeth and roll her eyes at me.  I flicked my thumb over her clit, making her body spasm. 

“Fuck, I’m going to come and it’s going to be huge!” she said.  “Here, you hold these and let me do that.”  She took my hands and put them on her breasts, and took over rubbing her clit. 

“I’m going to come too, do you want me to pull out?” I asked.

“No, I want to feel it.” she said, her eyes screwed shut, concentrating on what was happening to her body.  I resumed stroking my cock into her, a bit faster, gripped hard by her muscular pussy.  When I came it was another very powerful orgasm, I thrust balls-deep into her pussy, my cock bucking violently against her walls, hot jets of cum filling her up.  It was as nothing, however, compared to the volcanic eruption Annie was experiencing.  I felt her pussy clench in a series of hard convulsions and hot juices flowed over me.  She suddenly pulled me into another tight embrace, needing the support to avoid falling to the floor as her whole body seemed to lose control of itself.  She was trembling and her breath was ragged. 

We stayed like that for what seemed like a long time, while Annie regained her composure.  When she was ready she pulled away, our bodies sticky.  We stood and regarded each other; her body was covered in a sheen of sweat and cum and I imagine I looked the same.  We took a shower together and washed each other; no bodily secrets between us now.  Afterwards we dressed.

“That was a terrific afternoon,” she said.  “I’m still gay, but I’ll make the occasional exception for you, if that’s okay.  I want more of you and there are some other things I’d like to try.”

“Anytime,” I said. 

Published 
Written by Stormy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments