Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby Making

"Ah fuck! I screamed as he bounced on me."

20
8 Comments 8
26.3k Views 26.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My Fiance had been away on vacation for a week. I missed the sex he gave me as we have it everyday. I sat on my bed waiting for him to come home, I had a vibrator to my pussy. I moaned at the vibrations that seeped through my jeans. I was nearing my climax when he walked through the bedroom door, my hand held the bedpost as I smiled at him. He came and sat on the side of the bed. He held my face and we kissed while the vibrations were still going, he slipped in his tongue and we explored each others mouth. I felt my legs tense as I was nearing my second climax, I moaned and gripped the bedpost tighter as I pulled away and threw my head back as I moaned out load.

"Urrrraaaaaah!!!" I gasped as my Fiance removed his clothing.

I turned the vibrator off as I ripped off his boxer shorts to reveal his hard dick. I got up from the bed and pushed him down. Seductivley, I got on top of him and lined up my covered pussy to his hard dick. He started gasping already, all suddenly I bounced up on down on his dick. I gripped his hair and he gripped my back, the bed shook against the wall I felt his dick go harder and his balls tense. I humped him as he slapped my ass and rubbed it. I got a tight sensation in the pit of my stomach, but I kept on bouncing. We held each others hands, he thrusted upwards towards me, I stopped much to my displeasure. I gave him a quick kiss, when I started again I humped him harder and faster until my pussy ached. I felt water run down the inside of my thighs. I bounced harder and harder until I could go no more.

"Ahhh!!!"

I closed my eyes and held his hands tighter, he gasped and let out low groans before he shot a load of creamy cum on my jeans. I squirted inside of my pants. I got off him and he helped remove my clothing. When I took off my jeans they was a load of sticky cream cum inside my panties. He helped to remove my bra, and he caressed them from the back of me. I groaned and fell on the bed. I turned to face him, playing with my cum. I stuck three fingers inside and licked the cum off my fingers. I looked at his stiff cock, I wanked it off for a few seconds before slapping it against my lips. I spat on his dick a few times while massaging his cock with it. I took the head of the cock into my mouth, I licked the tiny hole where his cum had came out of, before deep throating him. I released and spat out the cum all over his shiny cock, I did this a good three times. I massaged my breasts and I squirted cum all over the bedsheet space between us. I licked his shaft and sucked him off while playing with his balls. I felt them tighten and I knew he was going to cum as he released a huge load into my mouth. I rubbed it around my lips then spat it out and massaged it into his dick.

"After all that your still hard huh?"

"Y..yeah!"

As he got up, I lay down on the bed with my legs wide open.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

He put his face in between my legs and he licked my clit. My legs shook with pleasure, while I fondled my breasts and he inserted his tongue into my slit. He spread it wide with two of his fingers and licked all around inside. I grabbed the bedposts and screamed.

"You enjoy this don't you?"

My voice quivered with pleasure.

"Y...Yes! Oh baby, suck my clit! Kiss my vagina! Oh fuck! I want to squirt my cum in your mouth, and help you clean it off your face! Oh my baby! Dont stop! Keep going! Ah yes!"

He did as I commanded, his lips surrounded my now swollen clit, My neck was sweating. I gripped the back of his head and pulled his head closer to my dripping wet pussy. I threw my head back.

"Oh fuck baby! Tongue fuck my pussy! Keep licking! Nibble my clit!"

I spread my legs wider and rubbed his cock upwards with my foot, he inserted two fingers into me and could feel my pussy juice emerge from within. He stopped and opened his mouth ready for the load to come. My pussy tightened and I released, it squirted inside his mouth and went on his cheeks. When I finished he had swallowed it. I caressed his now wet face, licking his wet cheeks and swallowing the juice. I lay down once more to recieve his cock, he rubbed it against my pussy earning my groans. I gripped his shoulders and spread my legs wide, to let his cock slip it. He bounced hard and fast, wet sounds were heard. He humped so fast that our thighs were slapping. I wrapped my legs around his back to draw us closer. He put his hands on the back of my neck as I closed my eyes,

"Do you want a baby?" I asked, my voice quivering once again.

"Yes! Do you?"

"Yes!" So he bounced harder, Slapping thighs, squelching wet sounds, we were both enjoying this moment.

"Ah fuck!" I screamed as he bounced on me, his cock stiffening and my pussy growing wetter as we were nearing our climaxes. He leaked out pre cum inside me, and my pussy leaked juice in return. I pulled his hair as he released a huge load inside me, he pulled out of me and his creampie leaked out of my pussy. I massaged it into my clit, then we lay side by side each other. I massaged the cum over his balls and dick, as we were kissing. He played with my pussy some more and I kissed his cock. We both grew excited once more. I got on top of him and rubbed my pussy down his shaft. We both moaned and before we knew it we had both cum again. I had reverse cowgirl style, as I jumped on his cock. I lifted his balls so they hit my pussy. I squirted and he let out another huge load inside me. Then that was that. Now I'm waiting to become pregnant, he promised as soon as I do we will get married.

Published 
Written by Non__Virgin__Angel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments