Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bedroom Visitor

"You're a lady alone and asleep in your bedroom..."

6
1 Comment 1
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
You're fast asleep and naked. The room is dark and a cool breeze is blowing in through the open window.

I look through the window at you sleeping comfortably. I climb in silently, checking as I do that I’m not waking you. I walk to the bottom of the bed and reach under the covers. I search for your feet, and I find them. I gently pull one of your feet nearer to the corner of the bed; you make a noise but you haven’t woken up. I slide a soft silk scarf round your ankle and tie it. Then tie the other end to the bed leg. You stir in your sleep and I stand back and watch tentatively. You roll naturally onto your back. I quickly tie your other foot that has fallen close to the other bed leg. I look up at your beautiful face. You still haven't woken.

Your legs are spread wide apart and I enjoy the sight of your gorgeous naked body. I can’t believe who I’ve been chatting to online is really the Alexandra that I work with every day. Your lovely dark hair lays spread across the pillow. Your amazing plump red lips are moist from sleep. But what I can’t help staring at, is your boobs. I knew they were large from your sexy work outfits I’d stare at all day, but now they are exposed in front of me. I didn’t quite believe you when you said online they were an E cup but now I can see they are. I can’t believe I am here in your bedroom. I gently pull your left arm to the top corner of the bed and tie it to the headboard with another silk scarf. Then I try and move the other arm, but you moan. I stop and wait. You relax, asleep in my grip and I tie your arm to the headboard. You're still asleep, but I can sense you’re waking up.

I undress and I'm naked. My body is of average size, but I keep myself fit. My legs are muscular and my stomach is flat with a six pack. My shoulders are broad and my arms strong. I have a natural tan and of course, a firm pert arse.

You wake up and it's dark in the room. You try and move but you're tied down. Oh my god, your online friend took up the offer: 'I'll leave my window open, I want you to tie me, tease me and make love to me.' You thought it was just online fun but hoped it might happen one day. Initially you feel a little scared; it's pitch black, and you can feel that you've been tied with silk. So you stay silent and wonder what's going to happen next. Your thoughts make you start feeling horny.

I kiss you on your mouth with my soft warm lips. You kiss me back. We kiss for a while. The sensations of the kiss are flashing through your body. You're trying to think who it is.

I stop and move away.

You're thinking, 'What's going to happen? Please don't stop.' Now it has started, you want it to happen so badly. You can't quite believe what you're going to say, but you don't want it to stop. You can't think of a better way to say it.

You take a deep breath and call out into the darkness, "Please, don't stop, please, make love to me.

AlliyeGlow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlliyeGlow

Fuck me!" You wait. All you can hear is your own heart beating in your chest, your deep breaths and the breathing of the visitor.

The next thing you feel is me picking up your foot, and then I start to suck your big toe. My warm hot lips running up and down your toe make your whole body tingle. I suck each and every toe in turn. Your body is so hot with all the glorious sensations running through it. You are so horny; you're so hot. You want me inside you. You want me to fuck you.

Then I start to lick you, working my way from your foot up your leg. As I get to the top of your leg, you can feel me pressing against your leg. You can feel that I am naked. You can feel that I an erect. I'm rubbing my cock on your foot as I slowly work my way up your leg with my mouth. You feel me licking the inside of your thigh. My tongue goes round and up to your belly button. You squeal as my tongue dips inside.

You struggle against the silk scarves; it feels good. You don't want it to stop. I move down again and circle your pussy. My tongue moves round and round, getting closer and closer. Then you feel me slide a finger inside you. My tongue is now flicking over your lips and heading for your clit. Two fingers now, sliding in and out, spreading and circling, hitting every surface. Your clit is hard now, excited by me licking it. I suck on it gently, making it harder. You feel a surge of heat race through your body. You're so wet; you can feel it on my face as I lick you. My fingers are sliding in and out, stretching you. My lips are sucking on your clit. My tongue is flicking over it. My cock is hard and rubbing on your foot.

My mouth moves off you, my hands move up to your boobs and then my lips follow. I caress you with my hands. Licking all round your breasts. Slowly, I move into the middle of them. My lips round your nipple now, sucking gently. My other hand is caressing the other. I swap from one to the other. Your nipples are so hard and excited. You're moaning as I please you, arching you're back as your body surges with pleasure. You feel my cock in between your legs now. It's so hard. I gently push into you. My cock is slowly teasing your lips. I thrust in and out, only just teasing you. Your body is pulsating with pleasure.

I slide in and out, moving faster now. Then suddenly I thrust deep inside you. My cock stretching your lips wider as I drive in and out of you. Faster, deeper, and harder. Then slow, teasing you, gently. Faster, deeper, and harder. I move my hips round and round, so I hit every pleasure point. I drive and drive. You explode. Heat flashes over your body again and again. After some time and a number of amazing orgasms, you feel me explode inside you, filling you with my cum. Hot wonderful cum. After a while laying on you, throbbing inside you, I pull away. And I'm gone...

Published 
Written by HugoWould
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments