Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blue balls

"the longer I suffer"

2
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
978 words 978 words

Author's Notes

"a real life story :)"

I can gladly say that I was lucky to mostly have good sex, better said great sex. Unfortunately I don’t have many memories in my mind, just a few. This story is one of the few I still have in mind. It happened six or seven years ago, still I can recall it very vividly I even watch myself lying there as if I stood outside my body.

My girlfriend at the time was different from the others. She didn’t hold back, not even the first time we had sex. She was riding me like it was the last sex of her life, you can imagine what would follow. Lucky me, she was as horny as I am. We were fucking like rabbits, having sex at every opportunity we had, we had it before sleeping, when we couldn’t fall asleep, when we woke up, whenever we could. My orgasms were always very intense. I really enjoyed splashing my cum over her body, the more I came the happier I was.

That day, we woke up and started touching each other, getting hard never took much time, I was always ready for her. She was lying on the side, half of her body above mine, I could feel her warmth, her hand was on my cock, lightly caressing it with her gentle hand and pressing it with force once in a while. My erection reached a point where I desperately needed some release, I was assured it would come soon; we have played this game before. It was relatively warm, the perfect weather for my balls, they were loose and free. Every time she stroke my cock down reaching towards my balls I could feel even more pressure building up. Being lazy in bed was our game, we took our time.

 That day she had to leave for a meeting, we had to get things done, I would have to be satisfied with a hand job, at least until she came back. She kept stroking my cock telling me she would be thinking of me during her meeting, that she would come as soon as possible, how she wants me to fuck her from behind the minute she gets back home. Still stroking my cock I was going crazy thinking of what would happen in a few hours. I reached down to her pussy, it was wet like hell. The moment I touched her she trembled and moaned slightly, asking if I would like to stick my dick in there when she came back made my cock reach its limits. I could already see how powerful would my cum be gushing out, a few more strokes were needed. She kept stroking my cock putting more pressure on it, with her other hand she was now stretching fluid precum ropes. A few more strokes, suddenly she stopped. She took her hands away, she had to go, she didn’t notice the time.

She stood up and started getting dressed in a hurry, I had only one thing in mind and asked her when would she be back. “in an hour, wait for me”. She kissed me goodbye and went away. A bit of frustration mixed with expectation, a feeling I never had before. I stayed a few more minutes in bed couldn’t resist touching my dick, the pressure was still there. I decided to stand up, kill the time until she comes back. I made myself a coffee, sat in the kitchen and smoked a cigarette. I looked at my watch and was thinking of her, my dick got immediately bigger, it got so hard like it was 20 minutes ago, I touched myself a bit but managed to leave it, I can wait, right? I stood up and went to the living room, pretty soon I started feeling pain in my balls, my cock was erect again, I took it out of my shorts, a veiny rocket, red and pulsating, my balls got even bigger, they were heavy, the pain was growing, watching this aroused me like crazy, I wished she would just appear, I was ready to take her pants down, pull her waist to me and fuck her from behind the way she likes it. I could see myself stroking her ass powerfully, enjoying the sound of it. I decided to resist, I would definitely manage 40 more minutes, the prospects of me letting it all out on her stomach and breasts gave me hope.

AishaEbony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaEbony

I stood up and walked back to the kitchen, this joyful pain was getting stronger, I thought walking around would do the trick, nope. After a few steps I knew the challenge was over, I went back to the bedroom, I laid on my back, one hand was pressing my balls and pulling them down, the other teasing my cock lightly. I was trying to prolong my suffering. The head of my cock was swollen and red, my cock got never that big. Teasing further got harder, I was now holding my cock firm and started stroking it, I couldn’t hold on for more than 10 seconds, I pressed my balls tighter and watched my cum flying towards me, my face got covered with cum, I instinctively licked what landed on my lips, I kept going, cumming seemed to have no end, my thick cum was all over my chest and stomach, I was literals wet, I slapped my balls lightly as I was still trembling, I had no more power. I laid there like a dead body, covered with cum which started getting thinner and flowing to the sides, I have never ejaculated so much.

Half an hour later, my girlfriend came back. I told her what I just did, she was disappointed not being there to watch it. She was wet, I was hard, we kept our promise.

     

 

 

Published 
Written by experimale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments