Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking Quarantine Chapter 4

"Neighbors get close from a distance."

64
32 Comments 32
4.8k Views 4.8k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Recommended Read

Flynn was alone in the laundry room finishing loading his clothes in the washer. He popped in a few coins, jiggled the handle and the machine was off and running; not exactly humming, more like chugging and rattling. Regardless, he gave himself a high-five for levelling up to “Laundry Pro”.

He couldn’t decide what to do next while waiting. Maybe a run? That meant going back up to his apartment to change out of his jeans and t-shirt into his gear. Regardless of what he was doing, he knew where, or rather to whom, his mind would stray.

While deciding what to do, he spotted a mini-basketball on the floor. Probably something to preoccupy a child while their parent did laundry.

He scooped it up and bounced it around with quickly building enthusiasm, his body instantly re-energized. Man, he was so pumped to eventually get back to something resembling normalcy.

Dribbling the ball around the laundry room, he tossed it against the walls towards imaginary hoops, bouncing it back to himself.  Forgetting where he was for a second, he spun and snapped the ball towards the far wall. It smacked the security camera dead-on, knocking the black dome off its supports.

“Oh, shit!” He winced as he watched the camera dangle precariously by the wires.

He quickly ran over and hopped up on a laundry machine to reach the camera as it hung from the ceiling. The moment he touched it, though, it fell completely off and dropped, stuck between the wall and the machine.

“Great,” Flynn grumbled, rolling his eyes. 

Kneeling on the machine, he bent over and reached down behind it, grasping for the camera.

“Hello?”

He paused suddenly, hearing a soft voice from behind.

“Still having trouble with the machines, I see?”

His mouth slipped ajar. He could never forget that voice.

Flynn slowly turned his head and looked back over his shoulder.  There was Molly, standing by the doorway, carrying a basket of laundry. She smiled and tilted her head, amused.

Withdrawing his hand, he snickered and said, “Yeah. Umm... Just jiggling the knob won't quite work this time.”

Flynn paused, drawing his lips into his mouth as he curved them into a smile. Initially surprised by hearing and seeing her, he just remembered that this was the first time in a long time that there wasn’t a gaping four-story drop to the ground below between them. It was quite the heady thought.

While Molly continued to smile bemusedly as she watched him slide off the machine. He felt the tingling warmth at his fingertips return and rubbed them discreetly on his pants.  He also noted the alluring blush beginning to color her cheeks.

“Uh…” he didn’t know where to start. “Hi.”

“Hi,” she replied. She looked like she was anxious to say more --her lips quivered at the edges-- but was also stuck.

It was that same giddy, exciting moment they experienced on the balcony, their emotions, and urges getting ahead of their brains, stunting their words. 

Flynn shrugged, finally blurting, “So, hey... I heard that they’re lifting restrictions, kind of.”

She nodded, her eyes and smile still fixed on him. “Yes, I read that, too.”

“Thank God.”

“Mm-hmm,” she concurred and walked over to the machine where his laundry was being washed, setting her basket down on a table beside it. She turned back around to face him, her hands provocatively held behind her back. She looked so good in just a pair of soft shorts, a tank top, and sandals.

“Doesn’t seem real. I couldn’t sleep when I heard the news, to be honest,” he said, taking a step towards her.

Molly nodded, looked at the floor, and slowly back to him. “I was actually asleep but woke up. Then, I heard something at my front door when I got out of bed.”

Flynn arched a brow. “Oh, yeah? What was it?”

She gave her shoulders a dainty shrug. “Not sure. Maybe a stray dog looking for shelter? Too bad it left. I would have let him in and taken care of him.”

The way her eyes narrowed when she spoke caused him to swallow hard. He had no doubt that she would have been most accommodating judging by that look.

"After that, I couldn’t go back to sleep,” she explained. “Not that I had slept well after I read the news about the quarantine lifting. I just got too excited.”

“Yeah. It is exciting," he replied, approaching her slowly, knowing his eyes were straying up and down her body.

"Yes,” she concurred again, then tilted her head with a grin. “So-o... I couldn't sleep.  And now, here I am, and here you are.”

“Just two kids doing laundry in the middle of the night,” Flynn concluded, his grin widening. He had cut the distance between them in half with his steady approach. He repeated himself, “Very exciting.”

“I understand they’ve suggested that people choose only a small, select group of people that they’ll meet with initially, kind of like an inner circle,” Molly said.

Flynn nodded. “Yeah. So it’ll be important that you pick people you get along with…”

“People you really want to be with…” she added, pinching her trim brows together, the tone of her voice dipping, laced with a wispy smokiness.

He nodded again. “Because you can possibly end up being stuck with them for a long, long time.”

“Imagine that? Being in close contact with the same person non-stop?” Molly teased with a beckoning spike of her brow. "Whatever would they do?"

"Mmm… Read stories together all night long?"

"I think that might be fun."

“Better be sure, then,” he said. 

"Mm-hmm."

He was now officially past the invisible wall of distance prescribed during the quarantine. He could smell her comely scent, see every impeccable detail of her face. Still, he stepped forward till he was standing within bent arm’s reach of her.

“So, any ideas on what we could do to kill time while we wait for our laundry?” she asked. The tip of her tongue appeared just at the edge of her smile as her chin tilted downward, raising her eyes.

Flynn rolled his head, grinning. “I, uh, was thinking about going for a run?”

Molly angled her head, raised an eyebrow, and smirked. “Mmm... That's funny. I was just thinking I owe you a story.”

“Yeah?” he said. An overwhelming sense of desire emboldened him, and he angled his head, deliberately tracing his eyes up along her body, from her legs to her face.  The slight wiggle of her hips told him she didn’t mind his indulgent glimpse. “Do you have one in mind?”

“Oh, yes. The perfect one.” Hands still behind her back, she leaned against the machine. For a brief second, she appeared startled by its vibration as it washed Flynn's clothes, but she settled into it.

Flynn licked his lips again as his breathing intensified.  He leaned a hand on the edge of the machine, beside her hip.  With his thumb just an inch away from her, this was the closest they'd ever been.

He grinned. “What’s it about?”

“A man and a woman are house-share neighbors. She's not sure if he notices her, but then they run into each other in the laundry room,” Molly said, appearing to push her shifting bottom harder against the rumbling washing machine.

“Mmm… Not sure I know that one,” he said, though he was more familiar with it than she may have known. “You like that story?”

She nodded, looking up at him with longing in her eyes. “Yes. It’s one of my favorites.”

His most basic, impulsive instincts pulled his hands onto her hips. As he touched them, gently at first before curving his fingers and palm around her pleasing shape, he felt them churn slowly. Both their heads lowered to observe his motions as he slowly began to massage his fingers against her waist. The circling sway of her hips became more pronounced by the second, pushing against his touch.

“Is it a sexy story?” he asked. He dragged a hand boldly around to the front of her shorts, cupping her crotch firmly.

Molly gasped softly, then smiled. “Very.”

Flynn massaged his palm against her crotch and found the groove of her pussy lips, drawing a curling finger through it back and forth, feeling her mound twitch. He watched as she reached her hand forward and clutched at the crotch of his jeans. She quickly traced the outline of his hardening cock behind the denim with the stroke of her fingers and palm.

This was the very first time they were touching, he realized. Fondling one another, it was an illicit and explicit introduction to their unfolding, nearly insatiable desire that had been seeded and nurtured by weeks of having to stay apart. They both seemed to have forgotten where they were, or maybe neither really cared.

“Would I guess right if I said they ended up making out in the laundry room?” he asked. He was so turned on right now, he felt like he was going to explode, yet drawing it out was just as exquisite.

“Oh, yes. You know how it goes,” she breathed, trying to sound nonchalant while wantonly kneading his cock now, sliding her hand seductively from his balls to his tip till the pressure behind his tight jeans was nearly unbearable. “They kiss, grope each other for a bit, then… Uhh!"

“They fuck?” Flynn concluded, picking up from her sudden groan.

Molly closed her eyes and nodded, wetting her lips. “Mm-hmm.”

“Sounds like it's worth a read,” Flynn said, breathing heavily. “Just my luck, laundry room sex is a personal fantasy of mine.”

“Sounds like we have another thing in common,” she exhaled sharply, her body hitching to the steady tickle and rub of his fingers.

He took the next step, slipping his warm hand beneath the lip of her shorts while leaning in and attacking the side of her neck with hungry kisses of his lips and licks of his tongue. He inhaled her fragrance deeply. She smelled sweet like the fresh morning air.

“I listened to a really hot story myself recently,” he murmured between kisses.

“Was it... Mmm... Was it any good?” Molly asked, her quickening breaths straining her voice.

“Damn good,” Flynn said with a sharp grin as he flicked his tongue along her sweet neck. “Two longtime acquaintances who stayed apart finally are alone in a coat check room at a New Year's Eve party.”

“And they fuck?”

“You must have read it.”

“Probably,” Molly giggled then gasped again.

She swooned from the sturdy probe of his fingers along her damp, quivering lips, but Flynn held her steady with his other hand at her back. His thumb circled her bud before slipping around her hood while his finger eased deeper and deeper between the plush trench of her lips with each stroke. She was so soft, so wet.

“Then again, a lot of these stories end in the same way,” she gasped, tilting her head back and away, exposing more of her neck to him.

Flynn was impressed with how she still managed to keep her hands working diligently, despite how absorbed she was in his attempts at pleasuring her. Deftly undoing his jeans, she caught his hard shaft as it dropped out and swiftly brought it to full, throbbing attention with vigorous strokes of her soft hand.

“Ummm... usually end with an amazingly hard and fast fuck, I bet,” he said, moving his mouth over hers. Sliding his lips around, he soon felt her tongue slip out with a passionate gasp and he pressed against it with his own.

“Uh-huh,” she breathed between kisses and sucks. “Hard... Deep... “

“Is that what you want?” Flynn teased as he curled a finger into her pussy. He felt her thighs clench as he stroked it in and out. Giving in to his most primal urges, he grunted, “You want me to fuck you here?”

“Yes.”

“Now?”

“Yes.”

“Hard against this machine like in the story you read?”

“Yes.” Molly urged, accentuating her need by churning his stiff cock roughly in her hand, smearing the tip with the pre-cum she had drawn from her tender touch.

A harsh, demanding frown fell over Flynn’s eyes. Every part of him felt tight like a coiled piece of rubber ready to snap. He never wanted someone so much in his life.

He spun Molly around and, as worked up as he was, shoved her so hard against the machine that she grunted. Breathless, he gasped, “Shit. Sorry.”

She looked back over her shoulder --a smile pushing up her rosy-blushed cheeks-- and shook her head quickly. “It’s good. It’s good.”

Flynn grinned and laughed naughtily before dropping to his knees and yanking her shorts and underwear down her legs and off her feet. While running his hands back up her legs, she leaned onto the machine and raised her beautiful round ass to his face. 

Seizing the invitation, he moved in and nuzzled his nose between her crack. He heard her gasp sharply at the first caress of his tongue, her butt cheeks clenching momentarily, followed by a steady stream of quick breaths and gulps while he licked and kissed her sweet snatch. As he passed his tongue along her trench and circled the tip against her tight little star, he clamped his hands on her hips holding her steady as her legs shook beneath her.

Flynn hummed with pleasure as he indulged in the taste and feel of Molly on his mouth and tongue.  He spread her cheeks wider, pressing his face deep into her soft flesh, probing her voraciously with his tongue as she implored him for more with her languid moans.

He felt flushed, a sheen of perspiration glazing his face as his heart raced and his efforts intensified.

“Mmm,” Molly purred as her head lolled side to side. She insisted, “I want to taste your cock, Flynn.”

That was probably the only thing she could say to stop him at the moment. Immediately, he stood up while she turned around and crouched down on her toes, her back pressed against the washing machine.

Elastigirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elastigirl

Flynn leaned over her, bracing his hands on the machine. His hips shifted as she tugged sharply at his jeans, yanking them down, followed by his briefs.  With a stern line on his lips, he watched as she took his hard cock in her hands and painted her tongue all over every inch of it, from the sack to the tip and back again. He couldn't remember the last time he saw something as sexy and arousing as Molly pleasuring his cock with her supple lips and glossy tongue while her seductive eyes gazed intently back up at him.

“Oh, God,” he huffed as she wrapped her mouth around him, taking him deep, before withdrawing with a forceful suck of her lips. Then she did it again, and again, and again and suddenly he was in Heaven.

A dreamy look settled on his face as he continued to watch her in awe. As her hair fell across her eyes, he gently brushed it aside, gathering it in his hand. He held his hand on her head, enjoying the feeling of it sway back and forth rhythmically, steadily, as his cock was coddled and caressed with her sensuous mouth.  Wet gasps and moans were intermittently interrupted by slurps and even a couple of taunting giggles as she looked up with a cherubic smile, her lips glossy.

That did it. Flynn pulled her up and they mashed their lips together with a smoldering kiss, tongues pushing and prodding for space in their mouths. He gripped the base of her top and pulled it up over her head, tossing it aside. Taking an indulgent moment to admire the curves of her pert breasts with his eyes and hands, he bent down and sampled them lustily. He inhaled each nipple one at a time, feeling their tautness with his tongue before snapping them from his lips with an audible “pop”. 

Noticing her hand stroking insistently along his cock again told him she wanted him to work other parts of his body now.

As Molly cradled his face in her hands, she fixed him with urgency in her eyes. Flynn dipped down and raised her leg. Eyes locked, he pushed slowly into her delicious snatch, feeling her lips spread over his tip then envelope his length in her tight cunt. 

“Ohh… oh God, Flynn,” she gasped. The glow on her cheeks intensified, likely mirroring his own flushed face.

“Oh, fuck,” he gasped with a hearty breath, “You feel so fucking good, Molly. Oh, God.”

Molly touched her forehead to his, their eyes inches apart. “Fuck me. Please...”

Flynn pulled out then pushed back in with a stiff lurch of his hips. He rolled his stomach, driving in and out like a finely tuned piston, feeling the delicious tension of every clench of her snug pussy around his solid cock.  His desire ramped up by the second, and he lifted her from the floor. Immediately, he felt her soft, warm thighs cinch around his waist, and he eased her onto the washing machine. Legs spread, she was practically at a perfect level to welcome his rugged thrusts.

Molly groaned as they kissed, her hot breaths puffing Flynn's mouth. Her heels pushed into his backside, prodding him for more and he was more than ready to oblige. As he fired his hips with zealous strokes, her fingers dug into his shoulder and arm holding on as their rapidly overheating bodies clashed.

As he continued to fill her with snapping thrusts, a part of him almost felt that this was too good.  After months of isolation, this was like a crash course training his brain for physical contact. It still seemed like a dream, and with even the slightest chance of that being true, he dug deep to squeeze every bit of pleasure he could out of it before he woke up.
 

~Molly~

Quarantine was most definitely over. Molly managed that cheeky thought even as she welcomed the brash thrusts of Flynn's hard cock over and over.  At the same time, the washing machine vibrating underneath her bare bottom as she sat on it was a nice little accent to this torrid encounter in the laundry room.

To be honest, she had no idea what to expect when she decided to go down to the laundry room. She'd also be lying if she said that fucking Flynn on top of the washing machine wasn't the choice scenario she had in mind. She never realized just how much she had been wanting to do so until the first slow thrust of his cock slid past her pulsing pussy lips. Now it was the first and last thought in her over-stimulated mind.

After all of the time spent lusting for each other, flirting and teasing without the possibility of touching, they were finally together and not just sharing the same space. That was his sweaty skin and muscles she was digging her nails into with lurid desperation. That was his strong waist her thighs clenched against, spurring on his rugged bucking. That was his slick tongue and warm lips she was kissing and savoring. That was his stiff, throbbing cock she was taking deep within her with rolling sways of her hips.

“Uhh, Molly...”

He repeated her name over and over between husky grunts like it was his favorite song. It filled her with such glee, feeding every urge in her tingling body. She greedily wanted more. So much more.

Seizing the moment, she pushed Flynn back and slipped off the washing machine. After taking a few seconds to sample his cock with her mouth again --the taste of salty spunk already dripping from the head-- she spun around and leaned over the rumbling machine, presenting her blushing ass to him once more with a tempting wiggle.

“Oh, God, Molly,” she heard him gasp with unmasked admiration. She glanced over her shoulder, giving him a wanton grin just as his hot, long hand scoped roughly around her butt, dipping between her thighs and massaging her aching mound.

The next moment, Flynn was back on her, in her, pulling her by the waist as he shunted his hips forward. Molly huffed, the air rushing from her throat as she felt his rigid cock shove into her with a greedy thrust. She barely had the opportunity to steady herself with a gulp and gasp as she was quickly rattled from behind with harsh spanks of his crotch against her blushing ass. 

“Oh! Oh, fuck, yes,” she whimpered, her body twisting at the torso, responding to a particularly intense grind of his hips. She clung to the edge of the washing machine, steadying herself, her breasts and face pressed against the vibrating steel. Her feet lifted to her tiptoes with every stiff drive of his long cock, taking it with exuberant cries for more. Every thrust he gave her was a welcomed release. 

She had been hoping, expecting, the first time they got together to be something to remember. None of her fantasies could have prepared her for the reality of what was happening between them. Flynn had come off as charming, even kind of sweet all this time during their flirtatious encounters. So for her to experience such an exquisitely demanding, zealous fuck with her neighbor turned everything on its head.  Honestly, it was a surprise but an undeniably welcome one.

Her elbows were suddenly pulled back with a stern grip of his strong hands.  He locked her arms back with a steel-like armbar, arching her back while at the same time tugging and turning her head by the chin.  While his hungry lips and tongue devoured hers with a desperate kiss, he continued grinding his cock greedily within her. 

Molly moaned again and frowned. This was all so familiar, something she had experienced thoroughly in her lustful fantasies. She pulled away from his mouth, gasping and panting, “Are... Uhh…” Her eyes closed for a moment as he hit that delicious spot. “Are you sure you never read that laundry room story?”

Flynn ceased his motions momentarily. He locked his eyes on her, grinning as if his mouth had been carved with a broken shard of glass, then offered with a raspy chuckle, “I wrote that story, Molly.”

Molly's racing heart skipped as her eyes blinked and widened with surprise.

“Wh- Wha- Uhh!” she sputtered then gasped, her body shoved forward against the machine as Flynn renewed his brash motions with a stiff thrust and deep grind of his hips. The question and the answer would have to take a backseat to her pleasure for now.

For the next countless minutes, Molly savored the sensations of the incessant vibrations from the machine in front of her and the relentless strokes of Flynn's throbbing cock from behind.  Even as the overworked washing machine grumbled and bellowed, their voracious grunting and drawn out moans drowned it out until it finally submitted and stopped. 

They continued on, their hot, sweaty bodies grinding and sliding and colliding against one another till they were almost drained over their last breaths.

“Ohh, Flynn,” Molly's head fell back as she groaned, her fingers grasping the edge of the machine in desperation. At the last moment, Flynn draped his hard body against her back, wrapping his long arms around her and angled her face back around for a deep, gasping kiss.

They both stiffened, then Molly felt the slightest tremble erupt from his core to his cock as it remained snug inside of her clenching pussy. In unison, they moaned, trading damp, hot breaths of air between their gaping mouths.  From deep within, she felt the compelling throb of his cock as it filled her tight hole with harsh spurts of cum.  At the same time, her hips bucked and hitched as a delicious shudder rippled through her. It spilled from her with an orgasmic rattle as she came, dousing Flynn's buried shaft with a sopping wet climax.

For almost a minute they held each other as if confined together in barely a square foot of space, the full lengths of their overheated bodies pressed together. Each felt the slight twitches and quivering of the other as the aftershocks of their sublime climax rippled through them. Soft gasps slipped past their lips as they engaged in a long, sensuous kiss.

Suddenly feeling the exhaustion of every cell in her body, Molly collapsed against the machine with Flynn's body draped over her like a hot, slick blanket.  An undeniably satisfied smile worked itself onto her flushed, glowing face. She reveled in the sensation of his solid chest pressing against her back as he recovered, drawing heavy breaths of air. His cock remained within her tingling cunt, twitching its last drips of pleasure.

“I think...” she breathed, “... your laundry is done?”

She felt his body shake against hers as he chuckled.  He pulled himself up and helped raise her up from the washing machine.  When she turned, she noted how red his entire handsome body and face were. The strenuous work out only seemed to enhance his appealing looks. The look in his eyes told her he was just as appreciative of her appearance.

He caressed her arm and hair, smiled, and said, “Hi.”

Molly blushed and laughed softly, then replied, “Hi.”

Instantly, the giddy, flirtatious feelings returned, and for a moment, they stood their naked save for the grins they wore. Molly stepped forward and slipped her arms around his waist leaning up for a kiss. Part of her was pleased she could now touch him and another part wanted to ensure it wasn't still a dream. 

“I guess this means you have to be part of my 'inner circle',” Flynn said.

“Oh, your cooking already decided that a long time ago,” she replied, giggling. “This is just a side benefit.”

“Well, no arguments from me, but I think I might miss eavesdropping on you while you read those sexy stories.”

“If you think listening to me read erotic stories with a wall between us is sexy,” she said, leaning in for another kiss, “wait until we do that together in my bed.”

Their lips locked together for a long, tender kiss before she eased back again with a smile on her face.

“So,” she said, looking aside at him with a coy glance, “what was that about you writing that laundry room story?”
 

~Flynn~

“Hey, Molly, 

Dinner together on the balcony tonight? My balcony, that is? See you at 6:30.

xox Flynn”

A couple of weeks later, Flynn was busy in his kitchen, popping a casserole into the oven while talking on speakerphone with Leila.

“I'm sorry it didn't work out with the guy,” he said. “It sounded like you two were hitting it off there.”

“Yeah, well, turns out getting to know a person at a distance doesn't necessarily translate into matching up well in person. Like, not even close,” she grumbled. “What a waste of months of quarantine.”

When she managed a resigned laugh, he chuckled along.

“Well, maybe for the next one it won't be someone you meet from a distance,” he said.

“Hmm. As it so happens, there's a guy I’ve run into who lives on the same floor of my apartment building. I think he just moved in. Kind of cute. Seems nice, too,” she said. “I've just been kind of nervous about making any moves with him, though. I mean, we live in the same building. The same floor. What if it doesn't work out?”

Flynn smiled. “Go for it, Lei.”

“But...”

“Trust me.”

There was a knock on his front door.

“Gotta go,” he said.

Once Leila said good-bye and hung up, he answered the door. It was Molly.

“Hi,” he said. It still felt so sweet to greet her at his door as opposed to the balcony. 

“Hi,” she replied, smiling, hands behind her back.

“I see you got my Post-it dinner invitation I left on your door?”

“I did.”

He tilted his head. “Not that I mind but you're a little early.”

“I know,” she said, a pronounced curl on her red lips, “but I wanted to show you the latest audio story request I received from a reader.”

She revealed her tablet hidden behind her back and he peered at the screen. “'Breaking Quarantine',” he read aloud, suddenly matching her devilish grin, “'by Molly and FP'.”

“I thought we could practice a dual reading before dinner,” she said, showing herself into his apartment.

Flynn replied with a knowing grin, “Sure. We have about an hour before it's ready.”

“Oh, is that all?” Molly shrugged and turned, continuing to stroll backwards into the room. “Then, maybe we can skip everything else and just pick it up from the laundry room scene?”

As she unbuttoned her top and revealed the lace trim of her lingerie beneath, Flynn closed the door.

 

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments